Bob & Marcy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They found what appeared to be a hot tape. Lying in bed, Marcy seemed in a trance watching the video. The movie started with a couple, having sex in a hot tub and before long a man joined them The men licked and sucked on the woman for a while. One of the men then entered the woman and they slowly began to fuck. The other man crawled onto the edge of the hottub and the woman began to suck him Soon, the man who was fucking moved his face closer to the woman as she sucked the other man. An audible gasp escaped from Marcy's mouth. She was slowly stroking Bob's penis as they watched. The woman took the man's cock from her mouth and pointed it to the man. He tentatively licked the head and then began to suck in earnest as she licked the man's balls. The rest of the movie was pretty typical. The man and woman fuck, he pulls out, cums on her stomach as the other man stoked his own cock and then emptied himself on her breasts.

"That was hot. But I really want to see a man suck off another man until he cums," she said matter of factly.

"You are amazing me. The other day, you nearly gagged when you said "cock" and now you are spouting out colorful epithets like a pro!"

She smiled at Bob. She loved the way he spoke, the words he used. She loved the way that just his presence had opened up a new door to sexuality for her. She loved the fact that lust had a place in her life. She kissed him deeply, and whispered, "Would you suck a man for me?"

He pulled away from her, looking into her eyes, wondering why she was asking this question. Fantasy was one thing, but reality can sometimes be totally devastating to a couple.

"I would do anything for you," he softly spoke as he kissed her neck. "But are you sure this is what you want? To bring another man into our bedroom. To share that intimacy with someone else?"

She took his face into her hands, sternly looked into his eyes and said, "I am awakening to a new world. I love you. I only want you. But I want to experience some things that prior to the last few weeks, I never even dreamed about. I was able to have sex only once in my life without the strings of love attached. I want to do that again. I do not want to become romantically involved with anyone else, I just want to experience everything with you. I want to watch you suck off a man. I want to help you do it. I want to kiss you as his cock slides between our lips." As she spoke, she began kissing his neck and chest, between kisses moving lower, until finally she took his hard cock deep into her mouth. She had never been able to actually "deep throat" Bob before, but she was so turned on, that she took him deep into her throat. She was surprised when his pubic hair tickled her nose.

She pulled Bob from her mouth, and squeezed his cock, producing a large drop of pre-cum that she smoothed over her nipple. She offered it to Bob and he willingly licked it clean.

"You love the taste of cum as do I. Lets find someone so you can suck him for me. And suck him for you!"

They made love, and when they awoke the next morning, they made plans!

Part 5

"But where do we find someone. I don't know of anybody around here who we could nonchalantly walk up to and say, `Hi, My name is Bob and could we suck your dick?'"

"I know exactly where to go. I read about this in the Advocate. In Columbus, you can rent bisexual men. We could get a room, invite one in, have some sex, find out if we like it, and send him on his merry way," she offered, as if she had just discovered the secrets of cold fusion!

"Rent a man? A male prostitute? Are you kidding?" he said, on the verge of laughing hysterically.

"Knock it off, funnyman, I am serious," she said, sounding allot like a third grade teacher he once had, scolding him into embarrassment. "Where could we find someone here, and what if we did? If word got out that we were experimenting with bisexuality it would be a blow, pardon the pun, to your professional future."

He saw the headlines now. Major broadcaster fires employee caught with cock in his mouth while girlfriend watches in awe. She was right.

"Okay, Princess Plan-a-lot, when do we go?"

"Now!"

She was spontaneous if nothing else.

Part 6

They arrived in Columbus in about 2 hours. They checked into the Embassy Suites hotel on the northside of town. The room was large, with a sitting area, a king sized bed in the back room, a small kitchette with coffeemaker and refrigerator and a rather large TV with a VCR. They looked in the classifieds of the paper until they found a listing for a masculine man for men listing. She called, and a rather sexy male voice answered.

"Hi, I really don't know how to handle this but I am calling about your ad in the paper," she said, her voice an octave or so higher from her nervousness.

"Yes, I am a man who enjoys the company of other men. I charge a flat fee of $150 an hour and that covers everything," the mystery voice explained.

"Oh," she said, trying to think of how to close the deal. "Everything includes both of us touching you, or vice versa?"

"I can tell you that I will come to your place for $150 an hour and you will not be disappointed."

It dawned on her that what they were proposing was illegal, and he could not say he would have sex with her and Bob over the phone.

"When can you get here?" she asked.

"I can be there by 8 if you want just an hour, but if you want me for a longer period of time, I could be there by 11," he said.

She told Bob of the possible arrangements, and they opted for 11pm.

"We're in room 442," she said. "And we'll see you at 11."

She hung up the phone, and her whole body went limp on the couch. "

"His name is Adam. He'll be here at 11. I will then make some quick small talk with a man I have never met and then watch you suck him off. What am I doing???" she asked, as her body began to shake, and that sexy special laugh took over. They laughed together for several minutes, then kissed, and left to buy some booze and rent a video if they could find one. This was going to be an amazing night.

Part 7

They were nervous, as they showered together. It was a few minutes before 11, and in anticipation of the big event, they were washing each other with deliberate enthusiasm, scrubbing intimate parts of each other's bodies. They stepped out of the shower and toweled each other off, kissed and went into the sitting area and made a drink. Absolut and soda was their favorite. Ironic, Bob often thought, that they liked so many of the same things. And after this evening, he thought the male anatomy was another thing they shared. He smiled.

"What are you planning?" she asked.

"Nothing, I was just thinking how we both like so many of the same..."

His sentence was cut short by a knock on the door. Marcy choked on her drink, and coughed out a mouthful. It was very reminiscent of an old Martin and Lewis bit.

She reached for his dress shirt and put it on. He sat down nude on the couch. She went to the door, opened it, and was completely speechless. Could not say a word. Stared blankly at a very attractive mid-20's blonde man dressed in a navy shirt and khaki pants.

"Are you Marcy," he asked.

"Who?" she muttered. "Oh, Marcy, yes. Hi, Adam?"

He nodded.

"Come in please. Bob this is Adam."

"Pleased to meet you," Bob said, rising out of the chair to shake hands, oblivious to his nakedness.

"Pleasure is mine," Adam said. His smile was genuine and his appearance was just what they ordered.

Marcy suddenly realized that she was standing in them middle of the room with only Bob's shirt on. Of course, she had not buttoned it, so her breasts were in plain view. She began to button the shirt when Adam reached out and stopped her.

"You are gorgeous. Please take that off, while I get comfortable."

Bob approached him and paid him his fee. And asked if they needed more time could they pay at the end of the first hour. Adam agreed to the arrangements and proceeded to take off his clothes. Bob moved to the king sized bed and watched with Marcy as a very sexy man stripped in front of them. He was soon nude, and in his semi-erect state, his cock appeared very large. He walked toward the bed, took one of Marcy's hands, and one of Bob's and placed them together on his cock.

"This is the first time for you two, isn't it?" he asked. "And I'll bet it was your idea, right?"

Marcy looked up from his cock, which she shared with her best friend in the world and saw Adam's blue gray eyes looking at her, which for some reason surprised her..

"Yes, Bob told me of an experience he had with a man, and I want to share that with him," she explained.

Adam put his hands behind their heads and drew them toward his cock. It was nearly erect now. Bob figured it measured 9 inches. Marcy just thought it looked to big to be practical.

Their faces touched and she leaned into Bob and they stared at the beautiful cock just inches from their mouths. Adam thrust his hips toward them, and Bob stuck out his tongue and licked the head. Marcy's breath caught as she watched Bob bath this man with his tongue. She lightly tongued the other side, moved their hands and licked the shaft down to his balls. He was shaved somewhat, with only a patch of pubic hair above his cock. His balls were clean, which seemed rather sissy-fied to Marcy. She nearly broke into one of her laughing fits when she thought of this sight. Bob licking the head of this man's cock, as she licked his shaft and balls, and the word "sissy-fied" popping into her head. She quickly lost that thought, though, as she saw Bob move forward and take this man's entire penis into his mouth. His nose was shoved into Adam's pubic hair. He let out a low moan, obviously enjoying the feel of Bob's throat. Marcy looked at and studied Bob's face. His cheeks were sucked in as his tongue worked on the underside of Adam's cock. His throat looked too big, and she tried to imagine where the tip of Adam's cock was right now. She felt moisture run out of her, and down her leg, as her lust grew. She licked Bob's lips, and the bottom of Adam's cock, as Bob got into a rhythm.

Bob would take Adam's cock in his mouth, with just the tip of it inside his lips, and then thrust it all down his throat in one movement. He did this time and time again, as Adam thrust his hips to meet Bob's mouth. Bob slowed, and took Adam from his mouth, offering it to Marcy. She licked around the head, as Bob joined her. She would pull his cock to the side, and passionately kiss Bob, then slide his cock between their lips. She could feel Bob's lips touching hers mixing with the sensual feel of Adam's spongy cock head. She felt an orgasm coming on. She grabbed Bob's hand and put it on her pussy, and he massaged her clit and put a finger deep inside. She came on the spot, moaning in pleasure around Adam's cock and Bob's lips.

Adam informed them that he was going to cum, too. Marcy quickly recovered from her earth shattering orgasm and licked aggressively around Adam's cock head, then grabbing it and feeding it to Bob. Bob pumped his head and his hand in unison, trying to coax Adam's cum from his cock. It didn't take long, as Adam's balls tightened, Bob removed his mouth and pumped his cock with his hand, aiming it toward his open mouth. A large surge of cum exploded from his cock, shooting right into Bob's mouth and chin. Bob closed his mouth around his cock, and moved his hand. Adam pumped and pumped his cock into Bob's throat, moaning with each thrust and each surge of his cum. Some of it ran down Bob's chin and Marcy quickly licked it up. As Adam withdrew, his orgasm complete, Marcy kissed Bob deeply, sharing this other man's cum with her lover and best friend. They passed it back and forth, not intentionally, but just through the natural action of mouths and tongues kissing. Neither one of them wanting to swallow it, as both wanted this moment to last forever. Finally, Marcy pushed Bob onto his back and kissed him deeply, allowing Adam's cum to run from her mouth to his. She heard him swallow several times. This completed the act. The sensual act of sharing a man. His cock. His cum. Their kiss became softer, more loving. She stared down at him, and stroked his cheek.

Adam was sitting on the edge of the bed now, watching this moment on the bed. He had serviced many men, and not just a few couples, but he was even touched by their love and the moment they were sharing. He climbed up and wrapped his arms around them.

"Should the star of this show now experience the same pleasure he was so willing to give?" asked Adam, with a big smile on his face, his now semi-hard cock resting on Bob's stomach.

"I think he deserves the best," she answered, climbing off Bob and leaning onto some pillows at the head of the bed. "Please, make him cum!"

Adam bent over Bob's cock, and went to work.

Part 8

The next morning, over a continental breakfast, they ruminated over the night's activities. Yes, they both enjoyed it. No, no one was jealous. They ended up paying for Adam's services for three hours. Marcy felt the sexiest part of the night was she and Adam in a 69, with Bob licking his balls and anus. Although in her mind, the most loving part of the evening, was sharing that beautiful man's cock and watching in awe, as Bob deep throated him. She felt as though the image of Adam's first shot of cum into Bob's mouth would live with her forever. They made plans for a return visit. They got Adam's private number. They were even deeper in love. And they discussed more fantasies.

But that is for another time.

12