Bob & Susan Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be my guest."

Looking at Bob, Susan unfastened the waiter's belt and the button at the top of the zipper, unzipped his pants and pushed then down around his knees. Next, she grasped the waistband of his briefs and pushed them down, uncovering his very hard cock. She grasped his cock in her hand, stroking it slowly, grinning at Bob.

"Well, do I win the bet?"

Bob laughed and nodded his head, acknowledging that the cock in Susan's hand was at least eight inches long.

Susan stroked the cock a couple of more times, enjoying the feel of its length, then removed her hand. She had felt the cock twitching slightly, and looking into the eyes of the young man, knew this was very erotic for him. He was about to cum.

Giggling, she put her hand behind his head, pulling him down to her mouth and kissed him passionately, then turned him loose.

"Thank you, honey, you were wonderful. You will find tips from both of us on our table. Mine is the very special one under my napkin. Be sure that you get to it before the table is cleared."

Susan took Bob's arm and walked with him to his car, thinking about what she would require of him as the fruit of their bet. Perhaps it was a bit soon to mention her new strapon, she thought, but she would think of something for tonight.

As for Bob, he was as excited about losing the bet as he would have been about winning it, sure that he would lustfully enjoy anything this lovely vixen would require of him.

Returning into the restaurant, the waiter moved to their table. Lying in the open was a very nice monetary gratuity exceeding the promised fifty dollars from Bob, and lifting the napkin, he found the lady's tip: a pair of very sexy, and very damp panties.

12