Bob, Barbara, Bart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's do this thing." I said as if I was being controlled by some hidden force that only Barbara had access to.

Barb was pointing the pistol at Bart and said, "Get your clothes off honey. And leave them right there on the floor." Bart followed Barb's instructions to the letter.

When Bart was totally nude Barb said, "Ok, up the stairs to Bob and Pam's bedroom. And don't get smart, I'd love to shoot your dick off."

We went up the stairway Bart, Barbara, and me right behind. I was watching Barbara's ass as we walked up, I wanted to bite it, lick it and stick my dick in her ass. Barb had a fine body.

When we got the bedroom I was expecting Barb to bend Bart over the bed the way she fucked me, but she had other plans.

Barb said, "Bob. Sweetie lay down on the bed face up and spread your legs and let Bart get a good look at that beautiful cock of yours."

As before I complied. Just thinking about what Barbara had in mind was causing me to get very hot, and hard. Barb grabbed Bart by his left arm and positioned him between my legs. Bart was looking down at my erect cock.

"Ok honey, bend over. I going to fuck your ass while you suck Bob's big dick."

Bart did just a Barb asked. He bent over with one hand on the bed to support himself and the other hand wrapped around my dick. He pulled my cock into his mouth and began to suck. He was sucking the head of my dick and jacking me off at the same time. Barbara was peering around his left shoulder and watching her husband suck another man's cock. I could tell this was making her hot. She didn't hesitate she pushed that dildo strap on into her husband's ass as hard as she could. This made Bart bite down on my cock.

"Ohhh!" I said as I jerked a little.

"Does my husband's mouth feel good around your dick Bob?" Barb said as she was fucking his ass as hard as she could.

I was totally enjoying the blowjob. This was new to me but Bart was sucking my cock almost as well as his wife did. "Oh yeah that does feel real good." I said as I began to hump Bart's mouth. I could see that while Barbara was humping Bart's ass she was also jacking off his dick. He didn't seem as hostile as I thought he should be, in fact he was enjoying being raped by his wife, and sucking on another man's cock.

Barbara said, "Bob honey if you can lift your legs up and onto Bart's shoulders."

Bart stopped sucking on my dick just long enough for me to make the adjustment. Then he was right back sucking and slurping on my dick.

Barb stopped fucking Bart and slid off the strap on. She moved around the bed and straddled my face. Barb wanted me to lick and eat her pussy while she watched her husband suck cock. The harder Bart sucked my dick, the harder Barbara would rotate and wiggle her pussy on my face. Barb love to see her husband suck my dick. She reached out and put her hand on the back of Bart's head helping him go up and down on my cock. Then she would reach down and touch Bart's mouth and my dick at the same time. Barbara was having the best sex she had ever had, and she loved it.

Then Barb said, "Bob I'm going to lay down on my back rollover and eat my pussy."

Without even thinking I spun around on the bed and Barb was lying on her back, and holding her legs spreading them as far apart as she could. I dove in face first and buried my face in her pussy. Barbara's pussy was so juicy and hot. I couldn't get enough. Barbara's clit was swollen and so sensitive. Every time I sucked on it Barb's pussy would squirt more juice.

Barb was moaning, "Oh fuck, yes, fuck that feels good, oh fuck...." Her orgasms were mesmerizing, and I love it.

Then with out any warning I felt Bart penetrate my ass with his cock. But I couldn't stop, and Bart didn't stop. There we were I was eating Barbara's pussy and her husband was fucking my ass. It all felt so good I didn't want to stop.

"Ohhhh fuck!" Bart said as he unloaded in my ass, he pulled his dick out and his semen shot across my back and down the crack of my ass. Barbara's orgasm was at the same time. Her sweet fluid ran out all over my face and down her butt crack. I licked up as much as I could.

Then Barb got up off the bed and said, "That isn't fair, Bart and I were gratified, but poor Bob needs to cum. Don't you Bob?"

Barbara said, "Ok Bart you lay on the bed, I'll suck your cock and Bob can fuck me from behind. Ok guys?" Bart and I just nodded our heads like some kind of zombies, doing as we were being told. So we did. Barb was sucking her husband's cock and I was fucking Barb from behind. It didn't take long before I was spewing semen all over Barb's pussy and backside.

When we had finished, Bart and Barbara became like newly weds. Barbara was happy and Bart realized that this activity was much more fun than going to the golf course.

Bart said, "Who knows Barb, maybe we can make a whole new set of friends who enjoy swinging too."

I sat down on the bed and watched two very happy swingers walk out and down the stairs talking about what new friends they could make. I heard them getting dressed, saying goodbye and closing the front door. Now this is really something, I thought, "I wish Pam would give this a try."

But I knew better. I never did find out how she found out about Barbara and me. She never did mention Bart or threesome, she just said that I was a bastard for fucking her best friend.

"Hell, what's a guy gonna do?"

12