Bob Cums Again

Story Info
After a long absence, Bob returns to Cheryl.
1k words
2.84
32.2k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saml31
Saml31
112 Followers

It is early morning here in Florida and I just awoke to find three in our bed. After a minute or two I remembered how that happened.

Our old friend Bob, or I should say Cheryl's old friend Bob visited us for the holidays, and last night the three of us were watching a movie together on the couch and Cheryl was sitting between us. The movie was a porn type with lots of fucking and sucking so the three of us were getting hot, when Bob said, "Wow, I could sure use some titty about now."

With that, Cheryl pulled her top off and her 36C's flopped out ready to be sucked and played with. I shouldn't say flopped, as they are still reasonably erect for a woman just past 50. I was offered the right one and Bob took the left one and we both started licking, sucking and twirling our tongues around her nipples which is something she really likes.

After a few minutes, I moved my hand down between her legs to feel her vagina, and found Bob's hand already there. Since it is still warm here in Florida and we were inside on the couch, Cheryl just had on shorts. Bob's hand was inside the legs of her shorts, had her panties pulled to one side and was running his index finger up and down her slit making her very wet, and eliciting soft moans of pleasure.

I knew from experience that it wouldn't be long until Bob would want to sink his 10" dick in her pussy so I whispered in her ear. "Honey do you think you can still handle Bob after all these months and months with much smaller dicks, like mine?"

"I'll have to see if I can," she said," and he'll have to take it easy on me."

Bob spoke up and said, "Well just let me get her ready first", and with that he let go of her tit and dropped to the floor on his knees where he pulled off her shorts and panties. Then he began to lick her vulva up one side and down the other, then around and around until she was humping his face and I couldn't hold her tit in my mouth any longer. I just sat back then and watched the two of them as Cheryl had first one orgasm and then another.

Bob's boner was looking even bigger than the last time he visited, and even larger around. I asked him,"Bob, what have you done to your dick to make it so damn big?"

"I have been taking some special pills that I get over the internet which is supposed to help you grow larger. Do you think it is working?"

"Sure looks like it to me, just wait until Cheryl sits up and sees the size of it, and it will freak her out."

About that time Cheryl did raise her head up from the back of the couch and opened her eyes. "Oh my gosh, where did that monster come from?" she said. I just laughed as I knew she would need lot of lube to handle Bob and I went to the bedroom to get it.

When I got back, Bob had about half of his dick in Cheryl's pussy and was slowly sinking it in further and further, inch by inch but he seemed to have hit bottom.

"Ouch, that hurts", she said. But Bob wouldn't stop.

Finally, when Cheryl couldn't take it anymore Bob had to give up and Cheryl was frustrated while Bob was deeply disappointed that he had hurt my wife.

We turned off the movie and all three of us had several drinks of Christmas cheer until Cheryl was slurring her speech and I could tell that she was feeling her drinks to the point that she would want to try again.

I said,"well let's all get comfortable and go to bed and call it a night." Bob was set up in the guest room, but after Cheryl and I had gone to bed and before I fell asleep I could hear him coming down the hall toward our room. Meanwhile Cheryl was snoring softly and Bob just slipped into bed on her side without a word.

I showed Bob where we kept the KY jelly and told him that if he had any ideas about later he would have to grease his pole with a lot of it as Cheryl was getting tighter in her middle age.

Around 3 am I was awakened with sounds of slurping and skin slapping next to me. I knew of course, what was happening but wanted to see, so I turned on the night light over the bed on low, so that I could see, but not disturb the action going on.

Bob was almost all the way in, and suddenly he had achieved full penetration and Cheryl was giving as well as she was getting. They fucked until Cheryl had one or two more orgasms and then Bob shot his load which caused me to run for a bath towel to sop up the mess and put down something dry to sleep on. Cheryl was saying,"Damn that was good Bob but I'll sure be sore in the morning."

Then I tried to get back to sleep, but couldn't as I had a boner that needed attention. Cheryl was good enough to give me a blow job but wouldn't take me in her pussy as it was already too sore.

Finally, all of us went to sleep and this morning they are still sleeping peacefully, and here I am going to take a shower and fix some breakfast.

I sure hope Bob goes home before New Years Day or Cheryl will be out of action for a couple of weeks and that will mess up the plans I had made for a threesome with another friend and myself, with Cheryl as the main course.

Stay tuned.

Saml31
Saml31
112 Followers