Bob Discusses Things with His Sister

Story Info
College-bound twins get things in the open.
3.1k words
4.23
100.1k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to bed that night, knowing I would not sleep. I knew I had not said the right thing, but I didn't know what the "right thing" was at this point.

As I lay in bed, I heard Becky go to the washroom, and then back to her room. I had set out that evening to make things right between us -- or so I thought. Obviously I just had to set things straight for myself, Becky had no idea there was even an issue. I still wanted things to be right, and I didn't know what to do.

I quietly tapped on her door. I knew she was awake, even though it was almost 2 AM.

"Come in." She said, and I entered.

I stood in front of her not knowing what to say. I shut the door and just stood there, staring at the floor. My emotions welled up in me, and though I clenched my jaw and fought hard, I started to cry.

"Please don't do that." She said, "It is too hard to be angry at you when you do that." But I sobbed. Finally, after gaining enough composure to speak, I said,

"The last thing I wanted to do tonight was hurt your feelings. I clearly had an issue, I didn't know how to deal with it. I thought talking it through would be best, and it was. For me. You were blind sided by this, and I am so sorry the discussion went as it did."

"Did you mean what you said?" she asked me.

"Well, I'm not sure about what I said. But let me try to clearly iterate what I mean." I breathed deeply, thinking hard. "I want to say something, and I am going to mess it up a little. Please, you know that I love you and would never hurt you. That I love you unconditionally, and anything I say that seems hurtful is just me fucking up what I mean to say, okay?"

She merely nodded, looking anxiously at me.

"Okay," I said. "Let me try to explain myself. We are both adults, and as we became adults, we developed adult bodies."

She laughed at me. "No kidding. Come on, just tell me what you're thinking."

"I'm trying to!" I protested. "When I saw you naked I was surprised by several things. First, of course, seeing you naked. I don't think I have for about 12 years. Second, I was surprised by your body. I don't think of you as a woman. I think of you as my twin, my sister, not a sexual being." I stopped here and thought for a few seconds. She stared at me, unblinking. "When I saw you naked I realized that I found you attractive. Now I think there are several reasons for this." The nerdy, overly intellectual academic had reared his ugly head. "I know you, and we obviously have many compatible beliefs and lifestyles. It is natural that I would be drawn to you."

I stopped short. I realized what I would say next had the potential to be very hurtful. How do I phrase this.....

"After seeing you naked I realized that you have a body type that I find very attractive. It isn't because I haven't seen anyone naked. I've looked at lots of bodies on the internet." I could feel myself blush, and Becky looked away. "I saw your whole body, and it is appealing."

She started to say something, and I cut her off. "Please don't say anything. I want to tell you what I'm thinking, and then you need to deal with me. But not before I'm done."

She nodded.

"I don't want our relationship to be this screwed up when we leave for college." I said. "You are the most important person in my world, you are my best friend." I looked at her, she was looking at the bedspread on which she was sitting. "You know that we will be close forever. Please, this is a teenage boy thing. You have a nice body and I noticed, that's all. Let's get over this, okay?"

I looked up. She was crying.

"Bob, I don't know what to say. I'm surprised by this, of course, but I need to confess something to you now, and I didn't think I'd ever be saying it out loud."

I looked at her expectantly.

"I've watched you masturbate."

I was shocked, dumbfounded. "How?" was all I managed to get out.

She was crimson, and looking at the floor with tears in her eyes.

"One morning when you thought I was going to work, I think. Just a couple of weeks ago. I think you thought you were alone in the house, your door was open a bit and you were in bed."

I knew exactly which morning she meant.

"Tell me what you saw." I said to her, with no heat or anger in my voice.

"I was going to get you up and make you breakfast. But when I sneaked up to the door to see if you were still sleeping I could see that you were naked and...well..."

"Keep going. What did you see?" I asked, curious myself.

"Well, you had your hand around your, uh, you know, and you moved it up and down pretty fast. I saw this and left. But I came back pretty soon. You were still doing it, and then white stuff came out. I guess you had an orgasm."

Her voice became very small at the end, almost a whisper.

The silence in the room was palpable. I was shocked, and she was doing her best not to burst into tears.

"Well," I said, "I guess we're even. Listen, let's please put this behind us. We both have college in just a few short weeks, and I'm sure we're both going to get plenty of action."

"BOB!" she giggled. "I know I'm going to be a good girl. No hanky panky for me!"

"Liar!" I said. "Look, we're both geeks to some degree. I assume you had messed around with guys somewhat. We're both going to get lucky in college, and this whole issue will seem like a big joke. Let's move on."

She looked at me incredulously. "Why would you assume I've messed around? I have never even kissed a guy!"

"Don't worry," I said, "guys will be all over you at college."

"Not likely." She said. "But look, it is 3 in the morning. Let's get some sleep. This was a good talk and I feel better, okay?"

"Okay." I said. I walked over to her and kissed the top of her head. "Good night. I love you and I really am not looking forward to being 2,000 miles from you."

"Good night Bob. I love you too." She replied. She sounded teary.

I went to bed and slept like the dead.

The next morning was Saturday, and I didn't work, nor did Becky or our parents. We were all milling about the kitchen by about 9 AM, and after bumping into one another several times, Becky told my parents "Out! Out! Bob and I are going to cook breakfast, go drink coffee."

And so, we found each other alone in the kitchen, our parents went outside to their coffee and paper. As soon as we were alone, Becky busied herself with biscuits and eggs and bacon.

"I'm really glad you came back and talked to me last night. I feel so much better, I feel that things are really resolved." She said to me after a time.

"I feel better too." I said. "And I'm glad I got things out before leaving for college. That would have been awful."

"We can not possibly be separated from late August until mid November." She said. "Can we each fly to the others school once before that?"

"I am sure we can manage that." I replied. "I've even thought the same, and looked into flight costs. We can swing it I am sure. After all, I have to show off my hot sister to all my friends at college."

I immediately regretted saying it. I had been thinking as though the entire episode the previous night hadn't happened. I stopped short, and grew very red in the face and began to stammer.

"Oh! Uh....sorry, sorry, that was a stupid thing to say. I just didn't think about our discussion, it was like old times, no issues... I didn't mean...uh. Crap." What should I say now.

Becky, the goddess that she is, just laughed in my face. "Oh stop your spluttering you dink. I know what you meant. Stop censoring yourself. We're cool, and I look forward to seeing what kind of friends we meet a college."

I looked at her. "You're about the coolest chick I have ever met. I'm glad we're cool, and I can't wait to see what happens during and after college. Let's make a promise that after college we will never be as far apart as Indiana and California again!"

"Agreed!" she laughed. "Now stop stalling and help me with breakfast."

We puttered about the kitchen, getting things ready. Soon enough breakfast was done, and we all ate outside. It was a perfect morning, and everyone was happy and conversational. Breakfast was a longish affair, and it was noon by the time we all had enough coffee and toast and were ready to start our day.

My parents decided to go to the local trails for a nature walk. Becky and I cleaned up the breakfast dishes and talked easily with each other. When the dishes were done she asked me what I planned to do with the day.

"I have no plans, actually. Breakfast was as far as my thought process carried me today." I replied.

"Well, let's do something. I don't care what, what do you think?" she asked me.

"How about the beach?" I suggested.

"Perfect! Give me a half hour and I'll be ready to go." She said, as she bounded out of the kitchen.

And so, about an hour later, we were on the beach. As soon as we got there, I dropped the cooler of drinks and sandwiches I brought, and plopped onto my towel on the beach, peeling off my shirt and looking around. There were plenty of hotties to distract me, and I was enjoying myself thoroughly.

So Becky peeled off her shirt and shorts to reveal a one piece that was clearly pushing her breasts up into some lovely cleavage. It also was very high cut on each side. It was very clear, even from a quick glance, that she had shaved her privates at least a little.

Now why the hell had I noticed that? "Here we go again," I thought. Inappropriate thoughts continued to come to me, however. And worse than that, Becky seemed to notice that I had looked at her body.

However, she didn't say anything. She just sat down on her towel, then reclined to catch the sun. I went back to looking up and down the beach, enjoying the feminine scenery.

"Hey Bob, let me ask you something that will be uncomfortable, but I'm dying to ask." She said to me.

"Uh, okay?" I replied.

She paused, looked at me, and lay back down. "You told me that I had a body type that you like. What type of body is that, and why do you like it?"

"Frig Becky," I said, "do you seriously want me to answer that? You want me to tell you what I think is hot about you?"

"Well, that's not quite what I wanted," she said. "But I would like to know what attributes I have that guys like. I'm not so thrilled with my body, and I probably dislike it just enough that I'm going to be really reluctant to mess around with anyone, as you put it."

I sighed and sat up and looked at her. "How...uh...descriptive would you like me to be?"

"As descriptive as you're comfortable with." She replied. "Look, we're not going to weird each other out any more, just tell me. I know you looked, and you know I did. We're inexperienced and curious. That's all."

I was unsure of this, not really wanting to initiate a description of why my twin sister was hot. I looked her in the face, and considered my options. I resigned myself to terribly blunt honesty, thinking the first bit might put her off and make her reconsider.

"Well," I began, "I've never seen breasts like yours. I like them."

She looked surprised. "You like them? I hate them. They sag so much, they always have. They just grew like that. Every guy loves firm and perky boobs."

"Hey," I protested, "You asked what I thought. I'm telling you."

She looked dubious. "I think you're just saying that."

I looked at her. "Nope, I like them. I've seen other boobs, you know. Some really perky ones. Sheryl let me see hers." Becky giggled, but didn't say anything. "When we do...certain things, her little perky boobs aren't so great."

Becky looked at me. "I have no idea what you are talking about. You mean touching them? Kissing them even?"

I hesitated. I had planned to be overly blunt, but now I was unsure. "Well," I began, "I don't really want to tell you now..."

"Oh come on!" Becky protested loudly. Then, more quietly, almost conspiratorially, she said, "I have no experience, tell me what you're talking about. I need to have some experience before a guy tries to climb all over me!"

"There is no way I'm going to share my sexual history with you!" I protested. "I'm not really comfortable with this discussion."

"Please!" she pleaded. "Tell me what you meant about my boobs. Please let me feel good about them once."

"Okay." I replied. "But I'm not comfortable." I looked at her, then around the beach. This seemed ridiculous, but I decided to confide in her.

"Sometimes Sheryl takes off her top and I get on top of her and put my, uh, well, my unit between her boobs."

Becky stared at me, fascinated.

"She pushes them together, and I...um, well, I guess I make love to her boobs until I orgasm."

"But when you do, where does your stuff go?" She asked.

"Well, that is kind of the most exciting part about it." I said. "It goes across her neck, and even sometimes her face."

"Oh gross!" exclaimed Becky.

"No, not really. She said it isn't bad, like she thought it might be, and it gets me ridiculously excited when it happens."

There was silence between us for a few moments. She looked like she was considering things. Finally she spoke.

"Okay, but what does this have to do with my boobs? I've noticed Sheryl's boobs before, because you dated her. She's got boobs I'd like to have!"

"Well," I was regretting bringing this up. "What I mean is, I mean to say that, well..."

"Oh come on. Spit it out already."

"Okay, fine. Doing the same thing with someone who has boobs like you would be way better. Imagine wrapping your boobs over my penis. It would feel so very good. And..." I stopped suddenly.

"And what?" she asked, looking surprised.

"Oh nothing." I murmured.

"No way!" she protested. "No way! Tell me what...And what?"

"Okay fine. Here goes." I drew breath. "Having breasts like yours over my penis would be extra nice, because I could look down and look at your big nipples while I squeezed your breasts together. I like your big, thick nipples. I'd pinch them, watch them get harder."

She stared at me. "Wow," she said. "I'd never thought of anything like that. I bet that would be fun."

I was incredulous. I thought I'd shock her into giving the topic up, but she was interested. At this point I had quite an erection, and I was in bathing trunks on the beach. I didn't know what to do. I looked at Becky, but she seemed lost in thought. My hard on was clearly noticeable, and it wasn't going away soon. We were close to the water, and I thought that might be a good idea.

"I'm going swimming." I announced. Before she could react I sprinted into the water, hoping that my fast movement would prevent everyone on the beach from seeing my boner. As I crashed into the water, cool and refreshing after the hot sun, I thought I'd be okay. I was cooling down, and I was sure that my hard on would subside. I lay back in the water, up to my neck, and tried to relax.

"Do you mean what you said about my breasts?" Becky whispered in my ear.

I jumped. I had no idea she followed me into the water.

"Oh come on. I thought we were done with this discussion. I jumped in the water to get away and cool down from the sun."

"Or just to hide your boner." Becky giggled.

"Oh crap. Fine, you're right. I had a boner." I said.

"Please answer my question. The one about my breasts." She whispered to me.

I looked at her levelly. I thought about what I had to lose or gain. I decided honesty was the best course of action.

"Yeah, I meant it. I found your breasts exciting. I have even thought about them like I said, wrapped around me while I pump." I stopped, fairly embarrassed by my frankness.

"Oh thank you!" she cried, and hugged me around the neck. She pushed away from me and whispered to me, "I never believed my boobs were even desirable. You made me feel so good."

I was clearly uncomfortable. She looked at me and understood that immediately.

"Stop being squeamish. You said something I've been waiting my whole life to hear. Thank you so much. Let's go home. It is nearly dinner time anyway."

I had deflated when I told her her breasts were exciting. I was humiliated. I walked out of the water and collected my things. Soon we had covered the distance to home, and we got out of the car and went inside.

As we went Becky yelled, "first in the shower!" and ran inside.

I let her go and trundled in after her. As I got to the top of the stairs I saw Becky go from her bedroom to the bathroom, and she was naked. I stopped in my tracks, and thought I must be seeing things.