Bob Dresses for Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again it was Casey who pressed the situation. "OK Ted, lead the way."

Casey and Ted did all the talking on the way to the room. Once there, Ted mixed them all a drink. The room was large with a small couch and chair forming a sitting area at the foot of the king-size bed. Casey was quick to settle into the chair leaving Bob to share the couch with Ted. It was clear that Casey was signaling to Bob that she wanted him to go for it. Ted handed them the drinks, "Hope these aren't too strong. Do you mind if I change out of this silly costume?"

"Go ahead."

Ted stepped into the walk-in closet and in a minute reappeared in sweatshirt and loose cotton shorts.

He settled in next to Bob. The slit on Bob's dress exposed most of his leg; he shivered as he felt Ted's bare leg now pressing against it.

Ted dropped his hand onto Bob's thigh, "You know I heard a couple of women on the dance floor envying you these legs. I can't say that I blame them. This feels exceptional." Ted slowly rubbed the warm thigh.

Bob's cock started to get hard. "Thanks. I run a lot." He didn't know what to say or what to do. He looked down at Ted's lap and saw the cock outlined in the short pant leg. The outline reached almost to the cuff. Ted's hand worked slowly up the inside of Bob's thigh and was now rubbing next to his balls. Ted seemed to be avoiding actually touching Bob's balls or cock, both of which were throbbing inside the panty hose.

Then Ted withdrew his hand, moved it to Bob's hair. As he stroked the shoulder length blond tresses, he included caresses of the neck. "You have beautiful hair. You are very lucky. It is so sexy to find someone with real hair rather than a wig. Do you like this? You feel tense. Just relax."

"Yeah, that feels good. Especially on the neck. I like that."

With that encouragement, Ted began an affectionate massage of Bob's neck. Then with his other hand he took Bob's hand. Ted softly but firmly pulled Bob's hand onto the bulge in the cotton shorts, and then pressed. Another shiver of excitement. Bob squeezed the cock. It was hard and very warm.

Bob grabbed the cock through the material and gently stroked it. He looked down and watched his hand rubbing the lump in the shorts. He watched as he pulled back and the pant leg drew back. He saw the tip of Ted's cock peek out from beneath the material. He did this a few times, each time exposing more of the dull red cock head. Then when the head was in full view, he moved his fingers over to touch the naked skin. He rubbed the flared head along the ridge then down to the piss hole, felt the slick precum, rubbed the precum around the end of the shaft.

He moved his fingers down the length of the shaft, drawing it out from beneath the cotton shorts. It looked larger than his own cock. Both longer and thicker. It was hard but didn't have the same feel that his own cock had. This cock felt softer, more like a sausage or hot dog. Ted reached down and drew aside the leg of his shorts, completely freeing the warm shaft and the balls beneath.

Then as Bob lifted the thick meat to better view the balls, he felt Ted's hand return to the inside of his thigh. This time the hand worked its way under the dress then proceeded to the hard cock. Bob spread his legs and enjoyed the feel of the panties being rubbed against his cock, the feel of the hand pressing against his shaft.

He looked at Ted's balls. A huge wrinkled sack that moved up and down as Bob stroked the cock up and down. He slid his hand down to feel the balls, he cupped them in his hand, lifting them slightly, feeling their weight. His hand returned to stroking the shaft.

Bob glanced up at Casey. She sat quietly, clearly enjoying the show. She had a hand inside her shirt. Bob knew she was pinching her nipples. The fact that she was there added to his excitement and removed his apprehension and fear.

As Bob bent forward to enjoy the sight of this cock in his hand, he felt Ted's hand still caressing his neck, fondling the blond locks, but now also gently pressing Bob closer to the cock. "Go ahead Bobbie, get next to it. Touch it. Touch it with your tongue."

Bob didn't resist, he knew that he wanted to feel the cock on his face, in his mouth. He allowed his head to be pushed next to the cock. Bob moved his hand back to the balls, he saw Ted's hand wrap around the thick cock then rub the warm shaft against Bob's cheek. Ted rubbed the firm meat all around Bob's face, and then rubbed the head against his closed lips. Bob could feel the slippery precum as the tip slid across his lips. "Lick it, Bobbie. Give it a nice kiss." Bob stuck his tongue out, licked gingerly on the very end, felt the piss hole with his tongue. He licked around the head, gaining confidence and enthusiasm. Ted's hand dropped away from the shaft, Bob opened his mouth and swallowed the head. He licked around the head while holding his mouth still, his lips locked just over the high crown of Ted's cock head. He felt Ted move up and down very slightly, ever so slightly fucking Bob's mouth. Bob went down further on the shaft but gagged when he had only half of it in.

"That's ok Bobbie. Just suck the end. Just lick and suck, you're doing great. Squeeze my cock while you suck it, ok Bobbie. Hmmmmm."

Bob felt both of Ted's hands on his head now, running his fingers through Bob's hair. Bob worked the thick shaft in and out of his mouth, swirled his tongue around feeling the flared head, probing the small pee hole. His jaws were getting tired. He pulled his face off the cock, rubbed the wet shaft around his face again. Ted's hands still on Bob's head now pulled him up. Suddenly Ted was kissing him. Without a thought, Bob returned the kiss, sucked the tongue that Ted sent into his mouth. Returned the tongue favor to Ted.

"I wanna fuck you. I wanna fuck that beautiful ass of yours. I wanna feel those fabulous legs over my shoulders", Ted breathed into Bob's ear.

Bob realized that he had known all along it would come to this. He was so excited and so scared that he couldn't speak. He wasn't really afraid of being fucked in the ass. Casey had fucked him a few times with a dildo. He liked it. He was really afraid of finding out that he liked having a man fuck him in the ass.

Ted didn't wait for an answer. He lifted Bob to his feet and began undressing him. Bob didn't resist; he just sort of allowed Ted to control and direct him now. With an alacrity that bespoke much experience at this, Ted soon had Bob naked and on the bed. Ted shed his shorts and sweatshirt, retrieved some lubricant from a shaving kit, and lay down next to Bob.

Ted pulled the trim young body close, stroking his back and ass. Bob felt the warmth of Ted's body against his own. He felt his own hard cock pressing into Ted. He felt Ted's thicker hard cock pressing back. He reached between them, found the hard shaft and began stroking it, rubbing it against his belly. Ted resumed kissing Bob. Almost immediately the two were feverishly tonguing each other's mouth. Ted took Bob's cock, pulled it to his own, then held both cocks in his hand and squeezed them together. Bob's cock felt the warm, hard cock. Ted continued this double jack off for a while as they kissed.

Ted rolled over on top of Bob. Bob looked down his belly and saw the two cocks; Ted's on top of his. Ted rocked back and forth, rubbing his cock on top of Bob's as Bob watched in excitement. He watched as Ted applied lubricant to the thick cock, liberally greasing the dark red head.

He tensed with anticipation and anxiety as Ted lifted Bob's legs to gain access to the virgin ass hole. Bob felt Ted's finger rubbing lube around the ass hole then slide in. Ted slid his finger in and out a few times; as he did this he stroked Bob's hard cock. Then Ted brought his own large cock to replace the finger. With gentle firm prods, Ted pressed against the puckered hole. The head of Ted's cock slowly spread the opening a little more with each slight push. Bob tried to push his ass into the cock, anxious to feel it inside of him.

Bob winced as the head finally gained entry. Ted paused to let the ass hole adjust then pressed in a little more of his cock. The cock now moved more easily. Ted began slowly fucking Bob's ass and at the same time stroking Bob's cock.

"You like it Bobbie? You like my big cock in your sweet ass?"

"Oh god yes. Oh shit it feels so big in my ass."

"That's because you've got the tightest ass I've ever fucked. And the hardest cock. Shit your cock is like a rock."

"Fuck me. I want to be fucked!"

Ted could feel Bob's ass hole tighten around his cock. He pressed deeper on each stroke so that he was soon burying the full length of his cock in Bob's ass. He rubbed some more lube on the shaft of his cock, and then began fucking faster. He looked down at Bob beneath him. Even without his dress, he still looked gorgeous. His makeup was still quite good, his shoulder length blond hair, his delicate features. And the kid was a virgin! Ted was in heaven.

Once Ted added the additional lube and had buried all of his cock in Bob's ass, Bob started to feel really good. He could feel the thick shaft as it moved in and out of his ass; he could feel the huge balls slap against his ass. He liked it! He loved it!

Ted could feel himself getting close to cumming. He stroked Bob's cock expertly, trying to get the young man to cum close to the same time as himself. He knew that was the best. To be shooting his hot load into a guy's ass and jerking the guys cock to shoot cum all over at the same time.

"Are you close Bobbie? Do you feel it? Feel my cock ramming you. Are you ready to cum baby?"

"Do it. Do it harder. Yes I'm close, jack me off, fuck me, fuck me, fuck my ass!"

Ted couldn't wait any longer. His balls ached and his cock throbbed as he rammed into Bob's ass. He groaned and buried his cock deep into the ass as he felt the cum bursting forth. It was now down to a few great cum strokes, feeling the cum fill the ass, feeling the cum squeeze around the hard cock and dribble out down his balls.

Ted stroked Bob's cock hoping for a mutual climax from his partner. When Bob felt the sudden warmth in his ass, felt the juices filling him, heard the groans of pleasure from Ted, Bob's body responded. As soon as Ted was finished cumming, Bob's cock spewed forth a jet of cum that shot several feet in the air.

"Yes! Yes! Ohh yes! Shit yes!" Bob yelled as he continued to spurt cum from the sinewy bone. Ted marveled as burst after burst issued from the cock in his hand. With each burst, Bob rammed his ass back forcing Ted's cock deeper into his ass.

Ted started to pull out.

"No, wait. Leave your cock in. I want to feel it in my ass a little longer."

Ted tried to hold his cock in, tried to keep it hard but it was soon soft and slid out of the slippery hole that was now stretched wide by the furious fucking, was now slick with lube and cum juice.

"That calls for another drink!" Ted moved to the liquor bottle.

Casey came to the bed. "That was hot sweetheart. I think you waited to long for that."

"Geez Casey. I had no idea. I mean..."

"Shh. I understand," she pressed a finger to Bob's lips.

Ted returned with fresh drinks, "You two want to stay the night, or I guess I should say morning," he chuckled.

"No, I think we'll go."

"Well, give me your number. I'd like to get together again. I meant it when I said you are fabulous."

"Why don't we take your number? This is a new area for us. Maybe you'll just have to wait until next Halloween," Bob laughed.

They finished their drinks and said goodnight.

The End

* * * * *

The author welcomes your comments, ideas and discussion. Half the fun is writing a story, the other half is knowing that someone actually enjoyed it. I'm also interested in your gender and age group. I.e. 20's 30's etc.

Please write to me at the address on my profile.

* It's okay to *READ* stories about unprotected sex with others outside a monogamous relationship. But it isn't okay to *HAVE* unprotected sex with people other than a trusted partner. You only have one body per lifetime, so take good care of it!*

12