Bob has Candy Exposed in the Lounge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as his hands slid from her back to the cheeks of her ass slowly and with no objection from my wife. I could see him cupping her ass from the bottom pulling her tighter against his crotch as they danced. Her eyes were closed as she spoke into his ear and he would answer back with a nod. Squeezing her ass cheeks was causing the hem of her skirt to rise in the back showing off the flesh of her thighs above her stockings to just below her ass.

Lez appeared to have a jealous look on her face as she watched the display going on before us. I am sure that she wishes that it was her that was squeezing Candy's bottom. My wife has never shown any signs of lesbianism so I wanted to know if I could talk the "new Candy" into exploring.

"We are sitting in that booth over there if you would like to join us." I said.

"You go ahead and I'll be over in a bit."

I went back to the booth just as the music ended and the piano man said that he was taking a break. Candy had a bright smile as she walked back toward me holding Tony's hand for support. She was obviously drunk as she stumbled up to the booth. It appeared that the motion of their bodies rubbing against each other had caused the top of her halter to shift which exposed her entire left nipple! I couldn't tell how long it has been showing or if Tony knew about it. She did get some attention as she left the dance floor! Wishing to cause her a little embarrassment I decided to say nothing about it. I stood up to let her slide in as Tony went back to sit on the other side of the table.

When Tony sat down he saw her nipple standing out prominently from her now almost naked breast. He had a look of surprise on his face so I determined that he had just noticed for the first time. He quickly gave me a puzzled look and I just shook my head to say keep quiet. He gave me a knowing smirk back and said nothing as my loving wife sat demurely as her naked tit was exposed to the world!

"Did you enjoy yourself dancing Honey?"

"Oh yes! Tony is a very good dancer." She slurred back to me as she smiled across to Tony. She continued smiling at him as if there were nobody else around. I sensed someone standing beside me and turned to find Lesley waiting for someone to notice her presence.

"Oh hi! Glad you came over. let me introduce you." I got my wife's attention. "Lez, this is my wife Candy and this is our friend Tony. You remember Lez from the this morning don't you?"

Laughing she replied. "Oh yeah. You sold me that bikini! I really didn't get to wear it for long but thank you!" She looked over to Tony with a wink.

Lesley's eyes were fixed on my wife's exposed breast. I smiled up at her to let her know that we were aware before she could point it out.

"Would you like to join us?"

She nodded and as I went to stand I asked Candy to slide in a bit for Lez to sit next to her. The far end of the table was contoured to the shape of the round booth and she slid around toward Tony without objecting. I allowed Lez to sit next to her and I sat back down at the end.

Now Candy was sitting between both Tony and Lez and I noticed that her skirt had slid even higher up than before not only showing her thighs but her white panties also. Both Tony and Lez sat as close as possible to my wife as their eyes went from her tits to her panties and back.

Tony flagged down the waitress who was getting much more busy as the lounge began to fill with customers. She noticed the new woman sitting at our booth and came over to see what we needed. She saw Candy's near nakedness and looked at me for instructions. Candy was preoccupied so I didn't hesitate to speak plainly to her.

"My wife is letting her hair down this evening so she decided to entertain us a bit. If it becomes a problem just let me know and we will move on."

She looked back up at Candy who had an arm around both Tony and Lez. Her halter had now slid all the way off her left breast as she sat with her chest pushed out on display to all!

"Oh no. I wouldn't stop this for anything in the world! But you will let me know if you plan to go and get freaky later won't you?"

She winked.

"Deal! Another round please?"

"You got it!"

Candy was sitting at the end of the table facing out toward the dance floor. Her halter top was completely moved over to one side with one of her huge 38DD tits hanging out and she was so drunk that she had no idea! Her arms were around the two trying to win her attention as Tony had his hand on the exposed flesh above her stocking while Lez was pawing at her exposed breast.

I couldn't believe that this was all happening right in front of me but I loved every minute of it! The waitress returned with our drinks and lingered for a few extra minutes just to watch. Tony, wanting to keep my wife loaded, raised her drink to her lips and tipped it until she drank it all down.

Lez was now sucking on my wife's exposed nipple as she softly moved her hand under the other side of her halter and gently slid it too to the side exposing her right tit as Tony rubbed the bare flesh of her thigh while he kissed her cheek.

Looking down I could see that her legs were now open as he was getting closer to her pussy. Her white panties were in plain view and I could see that they were stained where they were getting wet.

"Candy. Honey?"

She opened her eyes and her head tilted forward to focus on me.

"I think that you may have wet your panties, Dear. Don't you think that you should take them off now?"

Her head wobbled as she tried to look down at them.

"I'm sure that Tony will help you with that. Would you like it if Tony took off your panties for you?"

Her head turned to the side to look at Tony.

"Mmmmmm yes. Tony can take off my panties." She slurred.

He looked at me to be sure that I was serious and when I just gave him a wave he went into action. Her arms were still around their necks as he reached down to grab the waist band. She raised her ass up to help him and in seconds he had them sliding down her legs and off.

Here was my wife that never left the house before without wearing a bra sitting in a public place with both of her huge breasts exposed to a room full of people. The woman I love (and still do) allowing a man that she has met only recently to remove her panties and spread her legs for him in a public place!

I still didn't know where it was all going at that point but it didn't matter. I loved every minute of it! The dance floor was getting crowded and the only ones that could see us were all dancing but let me assure you they were looking also!

Tony finally worked his way to my wife's wet cunt and as soon as he made contact it was obvious to all that could see her as her head fell back and she made a loud moan. Lez was still going to town on her tits as she would pull each one up to her mouth and suck on her large nipples.

Tony started to work a couple of fingers into her sloppy hole and move them in and out. Candy's eyes were closed as her head rolled back and forth. I watched as another man finger fucked my wife right in front of me with my blessing. I'm not a cuckold or anything but sex is sex and this was just a new avenue for us. I would have been pissed off if she had just gone to his room and let him do this but he wasn't fucking her and I doubt that she will remember any of this in the morning anyway!

Lez let her hand drop down to my wife's lap as well and the two gave her pussy a good work over while she continued to moan with pleasure. I saw him say something to Lez and they each took one of Candy's legs and hooked them over their own spreading her wide open. I don't think that those on the dance floor could see under the table from their angle but at this point it didn't matter.

My prim and proper wife and homemaker was now spread eagle and all that she could think of was to cum. She was too wasted to care who could see or hear as she got closer.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm more. Don't stop! Yeah like that! Keep going! Oh yeah. Oh yeah! Do it to me, Harder, Harder! HARDER!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

She came in a big way! She bucked her hips and screamed like a banshee. Tony tried in vain to keep her quiet as her body would spasm.

Finally spent her head drooped forward and she passed out. It was an unbelievable rush to watch my wife orgasm at the hands of others and if you ever get the chance I would highly recommend it! I didn't understand at the time why my wife was so drunk that I had to fuck her semi-comatose body once I carried her back to our room. It pissed me off a little that she wasn't able to contribute to our lovemaking that night so I used the opportunity of her being passed out to fuck her in the ass for the first time. I never mentioned it the next morning but I was certain that she walked a little funny that day. I gave it to her good!

That is how we ended the first day of or vacation and also the first day of our new lifestyle together. She claimed not to remember anything after she got off of the dance floor that night but I have always wondered if she was completely truthful about that.

I enjoy having my wife expose herself or do things that make her feel slutty or humiliated and she has told me that she loves me for it even if she acts like she would never do such things. I have forced my wife into some very interesting situations in the years following and I hope that you wouldn't mind if I share some of them with you in the future.

Please let me know and I'll fill you in on some of the dirty details.

Love,

Candy and Bob

12