Bobbi Jo

Story Info
Bobbi Jo meets her Fabio.
3.9k words
4.38
10.6k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old barn looked more like a death sentence than an apartment from the outside. I could smell old hay and manure as I walked behind the owner. "The door is up these stairs, here," he grumbled, his hand motioning to an old wooden door at the top of the stairs. "It's unlocked. Go look around."

The apartment wasn't necessarily spacious, but it would suffice. There were plenty of windows in every room, the kitchen was relatively large, and the bathroom had new plumbing. It even had a small deck facing the back of the farm. "How much?" I asked, when I rejoined the owner, who stood outside of the barn.

"Three hundred a month, plus utilities. You can have a cat if you want. No dogs." He spit a load of chewing tobacco out of his mouth, then wiped it with an old handkerchief. "You interested?"

I followed him to his house which sat almost an eighth of a mile from the barn. The breeze was as hot as the sun, and I could feel myself perspire through my shirt. Thankfully, his large farm house was air conditioned. There were country-inspired knick knacks all over the house, along with Bibles on almost every table and a few cats sleeping on the furniture. His wife was busy making lunch in the kitchen. "Some tea for ya?" she asked, not waiving from her duties.

"Yes ma'am that'd be great." I waited at their dining room table while Old MacDonald grabbed the lease and his reading glasses.

I sipped the tea as he read the lease aloud, trying to pay attention to the words but focused more on him. He wasn't old, but he was definitely country. He wore plaid and suspenders, work boots and a straw hat. He had a friendly smile, but seemed more gruff and... well, scary.

We chit-chatted for a few after I signed the lease. "Where you from?" he growled.

"Oh, up north, sir," I answered, sipping the last few drops of the tea. "I am down here to get a new lease on life." His belly started to shake and I was worried he was having a seizure.

"Huh! 'A new lease on life', huh!" he laughed. "Well, boy, this ain't nothin' but a Podunk town. I don't know what you're doing here but we're glad to have ya." He extended his hand and we shook. I thanked his wife for the tea, and set out to my pick-up to unload some belongings.

By that night all but two of my boxes were unloaded, my milk crates were in place, my couch was soft and my TV was on. It felt sort of like home.

***

A few months into my stay in the small southern Kentucky town, I had a job at a local bookstore and my life was definitely beginning to come together. I met a few guys I played poker with on Fridays, and the man and I struck up a small friendship. We would sit on his front porch, waving at passersby, he would tell me gossip about people in town and also old stories of the crazy things he did when he was my age.

His wife was rarely around, mostly cooking or cleaning. He didn't speak to her much when she was around, let alone show her any sort of affection. "Bobbi Jo, get me some tea would ya?" was probably the most-used phrase Billy would utter to her. She would smirk and nod and pad her way through the house, banging cupboards and glasses, and I'm sure, muttering to herself about what an asshole he was.

By this time, I was able to buy a second hand recliner and bed. I put up pictures of my long lost family and friends and some beer lights that didn't always want to illuminate. One of my favorite past times was to lay on a small cot that I placed outside on my deck, reading until it was too dark to see. Then I would simply lay there, watching the stars, thinking about my old life and my new one.

***

After an early morning shift at the bookstore, I pulled into the driveway. Billy greeted me outside the barn, looking somber. "Hey, Travis," he muttered as he shook my outstretched hand. "Listen man, I have to skip town for a bit. My cousin died last night and I have to take care of his will business and whatnot."

I offered him my sympathy and patted him on the shoulder. "Don't worry I'll keep an eye on the place."

"Thanks, man."

I started to walk towards the stairs to the apartment when he stopped me. "Hey listen, Bobbi Jo isn't going with me. She'd just get in the way." He sighed. "If you don't mind, I'd like ya to stay in the guest room. Keep an eye on Bobbi."

I just looked at him. Oh you've got to be kidding me, I thought. "Uh -- yeah... yeah, sure. Yeah, that's fine, man, no problem."

"Oh, thanks, man," he said, obviously relieved. "I just don't like to think of her staying here by herself. You know how women are."

"You should only be gone a couple days, right?" I asked.

"At least a week."

My shoulders fell with disappointment. I was planning on having Carlee, a new employee at the bookstore, over for a special dinner later on. But oh well, Billy had been super nice and hospitable to me, and it was time I repaid him. "Okay, Billy. No problem."

About an hour later he was gone and I was sitting in his living room, nervously looking up from the floor to Bobbi Jo, and then back down to the floor. The whole time I'd lived there up until that very moment, I had never paid attention to Bobbi Jo. She was thin for her thirty-five years, with a kind face and a bright smile, when she chose to show it off. She kept herself clean, and was positively normal looking for such a country bumpkin.

"Tea?" she offered, interrupting my thought process.

"No thanks," I said. I kicked off my sneakers and extended my legs in front of me. They ached from standing on them all day at the store.

"Wheel of Fortune is on," she said out of nowhere. "It's m' favorite show."

I internally rolled my eyes and smiled. "Let's watch."

***

I trudged into the guest room at nine-thirty, my back and head aching. I wanted to read my new book and get comfortable. I thought my mind was going to explode if I had to watch another game show. Halfway into my book I could barely keep my eyes open. I threw the book down and shut off the bedside lamp, falling asleep just as quick.

I awoke in the middle of the night to a silent house. I could see a glare from the TV underneath the bedroom door. The clock said three-seventeen. I got up to make my way to the bathroom, slowly and cautiously, trying not to wake Bobbi Jo; I assumed that she had fallen asleep in front of The Game Show Network.

The door creaked a bit as I opened it, and I had to squint my eyes from the TV glare. As my sight adjusted, I could see Bobbi Jo, laying back on the couch, naked. A porno flashed on the screen of a sexy young girl riding a massive cock. I could see Bobbi's fingers slowly circle around on her clit; her back arched and her toes curled. I stood there, amazed at what I was seeing.

I could feel my cock rise in my shorts as my eyes took in the sight of her. Her stomach was nice and tight. Her tits were large, with round areolas and hard nipples -- definitely more than a handful. They bounced as she pleasured herself. She moaned softly, as her fingers worked her clit a little faster each second. She pulled at her hard nipples as she came, her legs extended from the rush.

I quickly shut the door, my mind still not computing what I had just witnessed. I laid back in bed wide awake with my dick just as hard as when I first saw her.

***

The next morning was awkward for me. I sat at the dining room table while she prepared breakfast for me in a sheer pajama set. Something tells me she didn't know that I could see her large perky tits through the top, or the small mound of pubic hair through the thin fabric of her shorts.

She knelt down to search for a skillet in the bottom cupboard. "You really don't have to make breakfast for me, Bobbi Jo," I insisted. "I can just eat cereal."

She turned to look and me and smiled. "Now Travis you know you need a good meal to help you through the day, darlin'."

She cracked a few eggs into the skillet, and I could do nothing but watch her tits sway as she scrambled them. Her nipples were erect, pushing through the fabric. I kept my hands crossed in my lap so she couldn't see my hard cock tenting my shorts.

"Didya get a good night's sleep, honey?" she asked as she buttered the toast.

"Well... yeah," I stammered, "yeah, I did. You?"

She smiled as she placed the plate in front of me. "I am somewhat of an insom -- insom... I can't sleep very well at night most of the time." She grabbed her plate and joined me at the table. "I just watch movies all night long."

Yeah, pornos! I thought. I just smiled at her and picked at my breakfast, and took an occasional glance at her tits. "This is real good, Bobbi Jo," I said finally. Anything to break the silence.

"Thanks!" she said genuinely. Something told me she didn't get very many compliments from Billy.

Speaking of... "Have you heard anything from Billy?" I asked. I sat back in the chair and I rubbed my belly to indicate that I was full, even though I had barely eaten any of the breakfast.

"No," she said, her face fell. "He won't call here because he knows you're keepin me company 'til he gets back."

All I could say to her was, "Oh." I volunteered to wash the dishes for her but it didn't seem like she would have any of that.

I quickly escaped the kitchen to the bathroom. I had to get ready for work, but I also needed a moment away from her. I couldn't stop thinking about the scene on the couch just a few hours before. I locked the bathroom door and turned on a steaming hot shower. I knew I had to do something to get rid of my hard dick before it turned blue. I imagined Bobbi Jo's huge tits wrapped around my cock, tit-fucking me, licking the head of my cock as I thrust it towards her luscious mouth. I wanted her to put my dick in-between those luscious full lips of hers and suck me and tongue me. I could imagine her straddling me, her tits bouncing up and down in my face as she expertly rode my cock.

It was going to be a long week.

***

I arrived back at Billy's house around six o'clock to find that Bobbi Jo had dinner already on the table. She was wearing a tight, low tank top, without a bra, and small cutoff jean shorts. She had her makeup was done just like yesterdays, her lips were full and pouty and red, and her dyed blonde hair was pulled up into a clip.

We ate mostly in silence. After I finished my plate, I relaxed on the couch and we watched Wheel of Fortune together. This time we played the game, guessing at the puzzles. She sat on the other end of the couch with her legs crossed in front of her. "You're good at this game," she complimented when the end credits rolled. "I guess 'cuz you're so book-smart."

"Nah," I responded. "I just like to read a lot. There's a big difference."

"I like to read too," she admitted. "Romance novels. But Billy won't have any of that lyin' around here with the Bibles. I used to have to keep them tucked away to where he didn't find 'em, but that just got tirin' so I just stopped readin'." She blushed at the thought of me knowing that she read the books with Fabio on the cover and Maid Marian as the protagonist.

"That isn't fair," I said. "You should be able to read those if that's what makes you happy."

She laughed. "See that's the difference between you city boys and the country boys -- they don't want it and you don't see what the problem is!" She extended her legs across the couch, her foot almost touching my knee.

"If you want, while Billy is away, I can bring you some books to read. Then I'll just take them back to the store." Then I had a thought. "Better yet, I think I may have some of my sister's in the apartment. I can grab a couple for you." Before she could object, I was already back from the apartment with my box of books.

Bobbi Jo blushed as she sifted through them. She selected two that seemed interesting from the looks of the cover and thanked me by giving me a swift hug. It felt good to have those big tits pressed up against my stomach. "You don't know how much this means!" She scurried off into her bedroom to read.

She ended up staying in the bedroom all night with her new beloved books. I watched some real TV for awhile before I finally decided it was time for bed. Luckily I didn't have to work in the morning so I could sleep in.

As I walked towards the guest bedroom I heard Bobbi Jo call for me. I stood outside the closed door and replied to her. "Can you come here for a minute, I don't feel like gettin' up," she laughed.

I hesitated as I slowly opened up the door. Their bedroom was a nice size, with a large king sized bed and a fireplace. But what struck me was Bobbi Jo -- she was laying on her stomach sprawled out on the bed reading her book, wearing an almost transparent white cotton nightshirt. It was short enough to where I could almost see her ass cheeks. "Yes?" I said, my voice a little weak.

"Could you tell me what this word is?" She pointed to a the small print.

I walked over and peered at the page. "Aforementioned," I pronounced.

"Oh." She blushed and said, "I hope you don't think I'm stupid. I just dropped outta school real young and don't have much English skills."

I smiled at her. "It's okay. I definitely don't think you're stupid. In fact I think you're one sweet, awesome woman, Bobbi Jo."

We waited in silence, smiling awkwardly at each other. "Want to read with me?" she asked.

"Uh. Sure," I said. As she patted the open space next to her on the bed, her nightshirt drifted up a little more, stopping halfway onto her ass. It was amazing, firm and smooth. I could just imagine myself behind her....

I stopped thinking about that before my dick got hard again. I reluctantly laid down beside her. I tried to keep focus on the page while watching her at the same time. My eyes drifted across her back down to where her nightie stopped. I wanted so badly to run my hand across her ass, kneading her cheeks and licking her tight asshole.

"What is it that you like about these books so much, Bobbi Jo?" I asked. I needed to break the silence.

She looked up from the page and smiled. "It's just... you know, Billy isn't romantic or anything. I like feeling like I leave my life here and I'm the woman in this book for an hour or two."

I smiled at her and nodded. "I know what you mean. It's kind of nice to forget about your troubles and live some other crazy life every now and then." I didn't know what else to say. I didn't want to sit here and smile at her like a fool. "I'm sorry that things are so hard for you, though."

She smiled at me, and I could see her hesitate before she turned onto her side. Her nightshirt was now around her hips, her pussy exposed. She leaned on her elbow and threw her book to the floor.

I could hardly stand it anymore. I cautiously ran my hand along her thigh to her stomach. I watched her face to see her reaction, and was nothing but pleased when she closed her eyes to my touch. I placed my palm on her hip, and leaned in to kiss her neck. She moaned as my lips touched her, but her body stayed calm. I could smell her fresh scent, like flowers and talcum powder. My tongue traced along the opening of her nightshirt, and my hands went higher underneath. Her body felt as smooth as it looked.

I kissed her lips, softly and sweetly, just as I knew she wanted it. I nibbled at her lips while my hand roamed around her stomach and hips. She arched her neck and moaned, her hand finding me and pulled me closer to her. I could hardly contain myself as I let my hand knead her ass cheeks. My kisses grew stronger and more passionate. Her hand was now on my cock, trying to free it from my shorts. She stopped when she saw my engorged cock and licked her lips. I could tell that she wanted every load of cum I had to give her. Her tiny hand circled around my cock, exploring every ridge and bump.

In what seemed like a split second, Bobbi Jo was lying on her back. I was sitting on my knees as my hands explored her legs. I would let them get just close enough to her pussy before I stopped. The dark puff of hair just above her pussy was neatly trimmed, and her pussy was red and swollen. I could tell that she hadn't done this for a long time. "Oh, Travis... please," she begged. I leaned over her, my dick just inches away from her pussy. I could hardly wait to just take her, to feel her sopping wet, tight pussy squeezing my cock. But I stopped to kiss her. I wanted her to feel like this was a novel. That I was the man that came to rescue her from her controlling husband... the man that loved her and wanted her to feel pleasured.

Her tongue moved inside my mouth like a girl who had never kissed before. Her eyes were squeezed shut. I took my hand from her side and slowly rubbed it along the outside of her pussy. I could feel her juices along the palm of my hand. She was soaking wet! She grinded her pussy against my palm, wanting me to enter her.

I slowly inserted my throbbing cock inside of her... and the feeling was like no other. I thought I was going to explode as soon as my head felt her juices. I had never had such a tight wet pussy before. I inched my way inside of her, letting her get used to my size.

She grabbed the blanket on the bed, biting her lips. "Oh my God!" she cried. "Yes!"

"Pull up your nightie for me, Bobbi," I demanded, still waiting inside of her. "I want to see your big beautiful tits."

Releasing one clenched hand from the blanket, she pulled her nightie over her head. Her tits were glorious; her nipples were so hard they looked like they could break off. I couldn't wait to get them in my mouth. I slowly started to thrust inside of her, letting my dick in and out almost all the way. She gasped, her eyes widened.

She kissed me wildly and passionately; her nails clawed at my back. I felt her arch her back and move her hips underneath me. Her pussy was so wet, it seemed like mere seconds before I felt that familiar tug at my balls, that familiar wave coming over me. "Oh, Bobbi, I'm going to cum!" I cried. I thrust faster and faster as sweat dripped from my forehead. "Oh, fuck!"

"Oh Travis!" she screamed. "I'm cumming too!" She dragged her nails across the back of my arms. She arched her back, screaming and crying. Her juices made a puddle underneath her.

I pulled my cock out, and it sprayed all over her tight stomach as soon as I had it in my hand. I sat back on my knees; my body heaved. Sweat dripped from my forehead onto her stomach. Aftershocks hit my body, and I dropped onto the bed beside her.

We laid in silence for almost ten minutes, sighing and giggling. I fell asleep with her in my arms.

***

I woke up the next morning in her bed all alone. I heard pots and pans and whistling coming from the kitchen. Memories from last night flooded into my head. I smiled to myself, and trudged my way into the kitchen.

I watched Bobbi Jo as she sang along with the radio. She danced and cooked, naked, happily. When she spotted me leaned against the door, she sashayed up to me and gave me a good morning kiss. "Hey, lover," she twanged. "How did you sleep? Can you believe I actually slept last night?" she asked and wrapped her arms around my middle.

I kissed the top of her forehead and said, "Insomnia must be cured by sex."

She laughed. "You were amazin', darlin'." She hugged me tighter.

"You too."

We ate breakfast that morning at the kitchen table, talking about old times and old flings. She told me she had lost her virginity to an older man that was a friend of her fathers. "Until last night, that was the best sex I ever had."

I needed to ask her about Billy. The question was on the tip of my tongue after every story she told. Finally, when there was a lapse in conversation, I asked, "Don't you and Billy ever have sex?"

She stopped smiling and looked down at her near-empty plate. "I knew you were going to ask me that... We just -- we just ain't in love no more, Travis. He ain't fucked me for probably a year... but I know he's fuckin' Suzie that works at Jo's." She sighed and her shoulders dropped. "I don't care no more, though. It just ain't worth my time to care. I don't love him but I really wouldn't have anything without him. He is a hard workin' man, that's for sure."

12