Bobbi Jordan

Story Info
Unhappy woman gets another shot at the brass ring.
6.8k words
3.79
37.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobbi Jordan paused as she passed the mirror. God damn, she thought...still hot. She giggled as she reached into the clothes basket and pulled out her favorite football jersey and slipped it over her head. It hit her about mid thigh...decent enough to wear around the house should somebody pop over, but...she didn't have time to finish her thought. Someone was banging on the back door.

"Shit," she mumbled as she went to see who was there. She padded across the kitchen floor in her bare feet, her hair still damp from her shower. Fuck...I forgot my panties, she worried. I hope it isn't my mother. She nearly broke out laughing. That woman never wore them herself, but she would have managed to give Bobbi a ration of shit about "prancing around like a whore." Never mind the fact the bitch had fucked half of Franklin...the ones with dicks that is. Tinky saw her coming through the screen door and let himself in like it was his own place. Hell, he'd grown up with Toby Jordan and just assumed what belonged to Toby was his and vice-versa. Although he doubted Toby knew that extended all the way to Bobbi.

She beamed at Tinky when she realized who it was but her smile quickly changed to a curious frown when she saw Tinky's brother come in right behind him. What the fuck was AJ doing there, she wondered. She'd taken her shower mainly because she kind of figured Tinky would show up...being Saturday and all. AJ being there fucked up everything.

"What are you guys up to, Tinky?" she asked, managing a smile to cover up her disappointment.

"We were going to drag Toby into town for a few beers, Babe. Where the hell is he? Don't see his truck." The little smirk on his face said he knew damn well where Toby was...said why he had come over...but not why AJ was there.

"Damn, Tinky...I thought you knew he was going hunting...Toby's gone till tomorrow night."

"Shit...what the hell are we going to do now...it's his turn to pay." They all laughed, tossing in a few jibes about how cheap Toby was when it came to buying his round of beers. It was hard to catch him when it was his turn. Bobbi resigned herself to her fuckless Saturday afternoon and decided to at least enjoy the company for a while.

"We have plenty of beer here...you can get even things up and drink up all his fancy, imported shit he hides when you're around." They were still laughing as she rooted around the fridge for the Coronas hidden in the back. It wasn't until the cool air surrounded her bare ass when she realized she was putting on quite a show. Tinky had seen it plenty and up close. But the thought of AJ getting too good a look made her blush and keep her legs together. Ass is one thing, pussy is another. She pulled out three cold ones and set the other two six's close to the front.

"Day-um," they hooted when she passed them out. "All we ever get is Iron City." She laughed and watched them pop off the tops with their thumbs. That always amazed her...the shit guys do. They all clinked their bottles and tilted them back for a salutary first gulp. She glanced over her bottle at Tinky and winked before pushing the bottle into her mouth and running her tongue around the tip. He grinned and pushed the tip of his tongue into the bottle and wiggled it around.

"Here's to the class of '69," AJ said with a deep rumbling laugh...obviously their teasing had been noticed. Bobbi was beet red as they walked into the living room. Tinky turned on the tube and quickly found a game. Bobbi hadn't a clue about who was playing...just another baseball game. She plopped herself down on the couch away from Tinky's end and AJ sat in Toby's personal recliner.

Somewhere during the 5th inning...they explained that much...and two more beers later, she had quite a buzz going on. She wasn't much of a drinker,normally...two was her limit and she had a tendency to get a might frisky when she had too much to drink. Toby was usually around to keep her out of trouble. Unfortunately, it was hunting season.

Somehow, she had managed to slide a whole lot closer to Tinky. AJ hadn't noticed or didn't care. He was pretty much involved with the Boston something or others and the New York whoevers. Tinky slowly had maneuvered his arm around her and dropped his hand onto her shoulder. She felt his hand inching lower and ignored it. But when his fingers began gently kneading her tit through the jersey, she stupidly decided it was time for another beer.

"I'm buying," she chirped as she twisted out of his arm. "Who needs a beer?" Of course they both did...it was revenge, remember. Just in case, she put in another six-pack to get cold. She was still bent over the fridge when she felt a warm hand moving up her thigh. She turned quickly, half pissed but half happy. "Damn, you, Tink. You scared the fuck out of me. " He grinned and pulled her into his arms...she didn't resist, but did take a peek into the living room to make sure AJ was still watching the game. "Did you come into help me carry out these three huge bottles of beer?" she asked teasingly.

"That's right, Baby. I don't want you getting all tired or throwing your back out or something." He let his hands slide down her back and squeezed her lush cheeks through her shirt. He didn't wait long before he had it hiked up to her waist and was kneading her ass like two loaves of bread dough. For a second, she forgot AJ was only a few feet away and let Tinky have his way.

"Damn it, Baby...why the fuck did you bring AJ over anyway?" She gasped when Tinky pushed two rough fingers into her pussy from behind. "No fair, you little shit...damn, damn, damn. You're getting me all wet. Stop it...he'll see us...fuck...damn it...stop it." She pushed against him, vainly trying, though not to hard, to free herself.

"Come on Bobbi...don't worry about AJ," pausing for a few seconds. "He knows." She turned as white as a sheet. It took a few moments before the fear of her cheating on Toby was replaced with anger."

"You son-of-a-bitch. You fucking had to tell him...how could you?." She flailed at his chest wildly until he grabbed her wrists."

"God damn, woman...take it easy. I didn't tell him shit. He saw us." She stopped struggling and looked up at him, her eyes wide, the worry plainly written on her face. "Remember that night when we fucked behind my old man's barn. Well he saw us."

"Oh my god. What the fuck are we going to do?" She was scared shitless. Toby would kill her if he ever found out...Mr. Fucking Forever Faithful would kill them both. She was trembling as she laid her head on Tinky's broad chest. "God damn, Baby...what are we going to do?" Her voice was barely a whimper.

"Don't worry, Baby...he's my fucking brother." She looked up at him...that comment hadn't done much to ease her mind. "Besides...that just put us in the same boat." She tilted her head, a confused look forming on her face. Tinky chuckled wickedly, adding to her confusion. Then it became very clear. "He sure don't want Jenny to find out he's tapping old man Simpson's wife."

Bobbi felt the blood begin to pump again...she almost grinned as she sighed with relief. He was right. Both brothers had wives to be scared of...especially AJ. Jenny would cut his nuts off if she found out...after Mr. Simpson filled his ass full of shot. And Tinky's wife Tina, fuck, she was almost as bad. Bobbi shook her head. This town's a regular 'Peyton Place,' she thought. Even with all the beer she realized how bizarre the whole situation was.

Safe or not, she still felt sad...AJ had always set her on a pedestal. She knew he had had a crush on her since they were kids. He was cute...which in those days was the kiss of death. He hadn't been her type, or so she thought. Toby was the bad-boy type...sexy, rough and horny all the time. How the fuck was she supposed to know that Toby would turn into a tight ass and that AJ would turn into a hunk. Fuck...Toby had settled into that once-a-week routine, and for the past few months he had missed a couple of those. Hence Tinky.

He had been wild then and was wild now. He'd taught her how to really fuck...to get down and dirty...to do things she had never imagined. The first time he'd fucked her ass he had to get her high. When she heard that some of her friends were doing it, she had vowed no man would ever put his cock in her ass. That was for one thing and one thing only...and everything went out...never in. How disgusting. Now it appears that AJ not only knew she was a cheating slut, but had actually seen her taking it up her shitter. God damn, she thought...I wonder what the hell he thinks about me now.

She managed to calm down enough to go back into the living room. She handed AJ his beer and sat back down on the couch with Tinky. There was no point in not snuggling up to him, so she leaned in against him and drew her feet up onto the couch. Perhaps it was that fourth beer that said it was OK to rest her hand on his thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze every now and then. And, AJ didn't seem to give a shit that Tinky's left hand was welded to her left tit.

They all kept talking shit like the old friends they were. The conversation paused when Tinky pinched her nipple and she gasped. She nervously bit her lip and glanced at AJ. He was grinning from ear to ear and winked at her. Her brassy side winked back as she slowly wet her pouty lips with the tip of her tongue. A little flirting never hurt, she thought, as she guided his eyes on a tour of her lush body with her own. Her eyes traveled down over her tits, pausing long enough for her to take a deep breath and push her nipples nearly through her jersey. Finally, she let them move down to her long golden legs, folded up and tucked neatly against her hip. Her football jersey had hiked up pretty far and she guessed he was getting a good view of the side of her bare ass. When she looked back up, his boyish grin had changed into a wicked smile.

She knew she was playing with fire, flirting with AJ...letting Tinky play with her so openly. She hadn't any idea she had been seen fucking like a slut, her jeans pulled down over her ass as Tinky plowed her shit hole with his thick cock. A flush washed over her when she realized he had seen her turn eagerly and clean his nasty cock after he came. God damn, she thought...he must think I'm one nasty fucking whore. Strangely, the thought didn't embarrass her. In fact, it made her pussy tingle. Dirty little thoughts began to sneak into her foggy brain.

"Don't she have nice tits, AJ?" Tinky's words cut through the fog like a hot knife through butter. He squeezed her tit firmly then jiggled it under her shirt. "Big nipples too," he added with a wicked laugh. "What are they, Baby? I know they're more than a mouthful," he said with a snicker, almost as if he was taunting his older brother. The tone of his voice upset her a bit. After all, she wasn't his woman. He had no right to talk about her like that. But it must have been the beer that made her ignore him and push out her chest...and smile directly at AJ.

"Thirty-two double D's," she stated proudly, rolling her shoulders to make her huge tits sway back and forth. "And they don't need a fucking bra either," she said with an impish grin. "Hey, I think it's time for another beer." She dropped her feet on the floor and slid forward on the couch, knowing full well she was giving AJ a clear shot of her pouty, little pussy. "You guys up for another one?" The guys burst out laughing at the obvious double meaning and it didn't take long for Bobbi to catch on. "You pigs," she snorted with a laugh as both men grabbed their cocks through their pants and gave them a playful squeeze. "You wish," she snarled teasingly. Did I almost say I wish? she thought. She almost giggled out loud as she padded to the kitchen.

She passed the beers around and plopped herself back down on the couch and snuggled up to Tinky but this time she propped her bare feet up on the coffee table. It wasn't too long before the game finally ended. And AJ got up and started browsing through the channels.

"Nothing but fucking golf," he muttered. "It's like watching the grass grow." He growled and turned the TV off. "Got any music, Sugar?" he asked, smiling tenderly and staring right into her eyes. Bobbi smiled back. He hadn't called her that since she married Toby. Fuck.

"Got plenty, Andy Jackson," she quickly answered, using his real name...something she also hadn't done since she married Toby. She'd better be careful, she thought. She was fucking Tinky and that did sorta make him her man...wasn't he? She hopped up and walked over to the rack of CD's and looked through the bunch searching for one of her favorites. She found the right one quickly but deliberately took her time to pull it, making sure both men got a teasing glimpse of her perfectly tanned legs and ass. She wore a thong bikini when sunning herself in the back yard. Toby would never let her wear it in public. Consequently, there weren't many white patches of skin covering her lush body...pretty much three tiny triangles, two slightly larger than her nipples and one that barely covered her pussy mound. She shifted her weight back and forth on her feet, rolling her lush bottom just to make sure they knew she had the best ass in town. That fifth beer was working overtime.

As soon as the music started, her body began to move to its sensuous rhythms. Her hips rolled and churned like a pro in a titty bar...it was hard to hear the music over their hoots and hollers. If her dancing was turning them on half as much as it was turning her on, she was in deep shit...as if she cared. She was out of control...she knew it. But fuck it. If that asshole of a husband didn't want to fuck her anymore...she had more than she could handle right in her own living room. Let him fuck one of those stupid deer.

Her movements began to get a little wilder with every shake of her ass. They were beginning to beg now...hoping she would lose the jersey. And, every time they shouted take it off, it pushed her a little closer to taking their dare. It was AJ that finally did it. "God damn, Sugar. Take it off and let me see that candy." Obviously, Sugar was the magic word. Instantly, it was up and off...it was that simple. She stood there, naked...her ass rolling slowly, her tits bouncing with each beat and her hands clasped over her head. She was in heat.

When the song ended, a slow one started, perfect for building a fire. She moved tentatively, inching her way towards AJ until she stood inches from his face. She brazenly lifted her foot up and placed it on the arm of his chair, opening up her thighs and putting her puffy cunt on display. Even she could smell her scent. Her body trembled slightly as she watched him close his eyes and take a deep breath. AJ squirmed in his seat and opened his eyes, turning slowly to glance nervously over at Tinky. As if reading his mind, Tinky gave him the go-ahead with that same stupid cockiness that was appearing to be his trade mark.

"I don't own the fucking bitch, Bro...do what the fuck you want with her," he said laughing. "You've always wanted to fuck her...here's your chance." Sober, Bobbi would have been so pissed she would have kicked the shit out of him. But she wasn't sober...she was drunk and needed to get fucked. He was right, the son-of-a-bitch didn't own her...if fact she was getting a bit tired of his taking her pussy for granted. He rarely kissed her. A little fingering and his cock would find one of her holes, usually her ass, since she always made him wear a raincoat when he fucked her pussy. She was tired of being a cum bucket...she'd make him regret the way he had been treating her. She stared at AJ and the look in her eyes told him he was going to be one lucky guy.

With all the rules clear, AJ gave her his full attention. He'd loved this woman all his life, he would take his chance gladly, if only to free himself from that bitch Jenny for one moment. He should have tried on the shoes before he bought them. What a witch she was. She rationed out her pussy...once a week whether he needed it or not. She would lay there, almost motionless, complaining about how much it hurt. Yeah, he knew he was freaky...the things he did with other women...fuck he'd get arrested in half the country for doing what he liked. But Jenny was a fucking ice cube. Now, right in front of him stood the woman he had always wanted but never had...a whore in bed...and as sweet as pie in public. His mouth began to water as he looked at that creamy white patch between her thighs. He almost chuckled at its perfect shape. And in its midst were two dark crescents of puffy flesh, weeping honey for him to drink and the biggest clit he had ever seen, aching to be sucked. He saw her hand move out of the corner of his eye as Bobbi reached down and grabbed the bottle of beer from his hand. She took a gulp and grinned at AJ as he watched her.

"You love beer, don't you AJ?" He nodded and smiled, a slightly confused look gathering on his face. "Let me pour you a glass, Baby." His look got even more confused. Bobbi covered the mouth of the bottle with her thumb and shook it. She grinned wickedly...this was going to be even wild for her, she thought. She guided the tip of the bottle down to her pussy and eased it in between her glistening lips and pulled her thumb free. "Mother-fucker," she screamed when the cold liquid bubbled up into her pussy. She pushed the bottle in deeper until it sealed the tight opening. "You thirsty, Baby?" she whispered, the bubbles teasing her flesh inside her quivering cunt.

AJ was stunned...amazed at the wantonness of the woman. But the wicked smile that spread across his face said a thousand words...all good. This bitch was crazier than he was. He thought quickly and reached down and pulled the lever and dropped the back of the chair. Bobbi carefully straddled his body and slid her knees up the wide arms until bottle and pussy were perfectly positioned. AJ looked up into her eyes and growled softly. "Let me have it you sweet, sexy bitch...I'm fucking thirsty as hell." Bobbi opened her mouth and licked the air wildly, letting him know plain and simple what she wanted.

"Do me good, Andy," she cooed as she slowly eased the bottle out of her of own custom keg of Corona. AJ's mouth flew open the second the gush of pussy flavored beer appeared. There was too much to catch all of it in his mouth...some splashed on his face and neck, dribbling down his shirt. But he could give a fuck. His mouth locked onto her cunt and sucked it completely dry, savoring the heady mix of liquids. "Oh my god," was all Bobbi could manage as he pushed his thick tongue up into her pussy. "Oh my fucking, god...eat your bitch, baby," she screamed.

They had all but forgotten Tinky, who sat there, kicking his ass for letting his older brother come along. He'd fucked up big time. He had to brag...he had to rub it in. Instinctively, he suddenly realized he had just lost the best piece of ass he had ever had...fuck. As the two new lovers moved deeper and deeper into their own pleasure, the hurt began to brew...it would be a long time in healing. Right now he just sat there, licking his wounds. Pussy's only for fucking, he snarled in his mind. And who wants a slut like her, anyways. But, even he realized how shallow his thoughts were...he could only watch, wincing every now and then as AJ went about doing what he should have been.

Bobbi was in heaven as AJ's hungry mouth devoured her pussy like a starving man. She rode his mouth, bucking her hips, grinding her cunt against him roughly as he tongue fucked her. His big, powerful hands squeezed her lush cheeks and held her tightly to him, not wanting to lose a moment of contact. She screamed when her first orgasm hit...freezing in suspended animation...their only movement his tongue lashing in and out of her pussy and her quivering flesh trying to squeeze around his sweet probe. It finally quelled, but lingered in the background. This was something new...no man had ever been able to or wanted to keep her on edge like this one. Her juices dripped down the inside of her thighs, making a mess of his, but he kept licking and sucking until she came again...even stronger than before. It was so powerful, she lost total control of her body, even pissing a little into his mouth.

12