Bobbi Jordan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, Baby. I'm so fucking sorry," she whimpered, her embarrassment plainly written on her face.

"Why the fuck did you stop, Sugar?" he said with a laugh. She was shocked for a moment and stared in amazement at her cute, sweet AJ. Finally she recovered and grinned from ear to ear.

"You nasty fucker, where the hell have you been all my life?" He just grinned and buried his face back in her pussy. God damn, she thought...he loves it...fuck. But, as sweet as his tongue felt in her pussy, Bobbi was starting to get needy...for cock...sweet Andy Jackson's cock. And, she needed his dick now. She pulled away and slid down, setting her dripping cunt on the bulge in his pants. "Want this cunt, Baby?" she cooed, grinding her pussy against the rough material of his jeans. He nodded and licked his lips, the look in his eyes as if she had handed him the Holy Grail. "Think you can handle it, AJ?" He didn't say a word. He just reached up and grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her face to his. His mouth opened wide and his tongue pushed inside her own, letting her savor the taste of her own pussy and the traces of beer. His tongue worked its magic on her mouth as well as it had on her pussy. The man knew how to kiss...fuck...what the hell does he do with his cock?

He knew she wanted it bad, but he wasn't in any hurry to show her what was under that thick bulge in his jeans or what he could do with it once he buried it inside her body. He simply laid back, his hands moving gently over her naked body, tenderly licking her face and neck between more of those deep kisses. She sat up and closed her eyes for a second, and thrust her huge tits into his hands. He cupped her ripe mellons and squeezed them firmly, rolling her thick nipples between his fingers, pinching them just right...making her moan in that sweet mix of pleasure and pain. Then his touch changed. He squeezed them roughly, twisting and molding her flesh like dough. She hissed in pleasure, her dark side aching for a little more pain and a little less sweetness. He seemed to have a sense of what she wanted...when she wanted it. She couldn't wait any longer...she needed his cock.

"I want you to fuck me, Andy Jackson." She rose up on her knees, giving him room to get his cock out. This time, he was as ready as she was. In seconds his jeans were open and he was fishing his throbbing cock free from its painful confines. Her head was down, her eyes focused on what he was about to pull from his fly. As the inches began to appear, she was completely overwhelmed. The gnarled, thickly veined shaft was damned near as thick as her wrist and she didn't dare guess its length. She finally caught her breath and looked back up at AJ. The look on his face melted her. No bravado, no cocky smile...he was almost embarrassed. She shook her head in amazement and leaned forward, kissing him gently on the cheek. "You beautiful man," she whispered in his ear. "Make the world stop."

Bobbi reached back and circled her fingers around it...she wanted to feel it throb in her hand before she took inside her body...make sure it was real. It was and it was rock hard. She could feel the outer sheath sliding up and down the steel core as her soft hand pumped and squeezed it with reverence. Finally she began to lower her hips, guiding the giant, plum shaped head to her wet folds. She closed her eyes as it popped into her belly and lowered her hips cautiously.

It was a glorious pain at first, the kind of pain a woman dreams of getting from a real man, not a beer bottle or a hunk of plastic exaggerated in size to mimic the perfect lover. Slowly, every inch of his beautiful cock was inside her belly, so tightly sheathed she could almost feel her flesh becoming part of his. She had never felt so full in her life. And that silly man almost apologized.

She put her hands on his taut belly and pushed herself up and down slowly, getting used to his girth. Each stroke became longer until she was nearly pulling her pussy off the gleaming shaft of meat and slamming back down like a jack-hammer. With its size, the top of his cock was in constant contact with her clit, delivering a constant stream of electric sensations to her throbbing cunt. AJ's eyes never left hers, his own pleasure written all over his face as she fucked him. But AJ's eyes weren't the only ones staring at her.

Tinky had gotten through the denial phase of his humiliation...it was obvious she was permanently gone. He had become angry...casting blame everywhere but where it should be. But mixed with that anger was pure unadulterated lust. No man could watch Bobbi's ass quiver and shake with such abandon and not want to plug that brown eye that peeked at you from between her cheeks. He rose from the couch and moved closer. He would teach her a lesson...show her what she would be missing...maybe even win her back. He freed his cock, and moved behind her, straddling his brothers outstretched legs. He gripped his cock and aimed it carefully. "You fucking whore," he screamed, his anger tweaked into rage at the sight of Bobbi riding AJ's cock without protection. He'd show that bitch...one vicious thrust and his cock was buried in her ass.

The sudden intrusion into Bobbi's tight ass caught them both off-guard, but there was no stopping the steady fucking they'd started...their first time and surely not their last. They barely missed a beat. Bobbi was used to Tink's brutal treatment...she'd even gotten to like it. Lube? He didn't even know what it was. Thank god she loved that prickly pain that always turned to raw pleasure as he fucked her ass like an animal. Suddenly, a wave of guilt washed over her.

A few hours ago, she wouldn't have given a shit about what AJ thought. Something was different. Whether they had planned it or not, she was getting something she'd wanted...two horny men pounding her pussy and ass at the same time. And, god damn it, it was better than she dreamed. But...she didn't want to lose AJ.

She looked at him, worried about what he was thinking. He looked angry and started to say something. In desperation, she quickly leaned forward and kissed him, pushing her tongue deep into his mouth. When she pulled her head back, he smiled, almost tenderly, his anger briefly quelled for the moment. She leaned back down and licked his lips, but was unable to hold back a moan of pleasure as Tinky drove his cock home especially hard. "Damn. I'm sorry, baby...I can't help it...fuck." My god, she could only expect the worst. The grin wasn't what she expected.

"Who are you, Sugar?" he whispered.

"Yours, Baby...yours." she answered, surprised at the ring of truth in her words.

"Who am I, Sugar?"

"Your fucking me bareback, Baby...and I'm in heat. What does that tell you?" AJ couldn't help but grin even more and lift his hips upward, driving his massive cock as far as he could into her fertile womb.

"And Tink?"

"Just a cock, baby. Want me to lie and tell you it don't feel good in my ass while you're fucking me senseless with that tree trunk of yours?" He almost laughed. He'd heard what he needed to hear.

"I'm not letting you go, woman...you know that...right?" She grinned broadly and shook her head yes. He cocked his eyebrow. "Now...remember one thing. No sucking his cock clean when we're done...you don't know where that cock of his has been." She growled and shook her head.

"Hush up you pig...and start working on Andrew Jackson Williams the third before I change my mind." With that issue settled, everything became focused on one thing...fucking.

Tinky had heard it all...they had talked like he wasn't even there. Strangely, it didn't really hurt him anymore. She'd been another piece of ass in reality...he had only been a stunt cock that gave her what her old man couldn't or wouldn't. And, AJ was his brother...his big brother, in more ways than one. He almost laughed at that. Surprised at what he had heard? Damn straight. Confused? Quite a bit. Certain that Bobbi Jordan was the best piece of ass he'd ever had? You god damn right. And he was going to enjoy it this one last time. Hell...he might even get another crack at her...though it didn't appear AJ was all that worried. Besides, there were worse things than being "just a cock."

It seemed everyone was happy. And with that, Tinky Williams shoved his raging hard-on into the ass of AJ's woman like he was setting a pile in the swamp. She squealed in delight, shrieking even louder when he slapped her jiggling ass. He had a little catching up to do and began to pound her faster and faster. Bobbi and AJ were well on their way and it didn't take long for them to get where they wanted to go. He'd watched Bobbi cum a hundred times or more...but never like this. Her hips were rolling and churning wildly...as she ground her pussy down to meet AJ's powerful thrusts upward. Then she screamed...AJ grunted and they came.

Bobbi had never felt anything like this before. His throbbing cock pulsed against the walls of her pussy and she could actually feel the hot streams of ball juice spurting into the deepest parts of her body. There was so much of his potent seed she could feel a pressure building up inside her cunt. The tremors, her climax produced, washed across her body like waves of electricity...shocking, prickly sensations that nearly sent her body into a seizure. And there was no let up. The big cock buried in her ass amplified the pleasure ten fold. And when she felt Tinky's cock begin to throb, her pleasure bubbled over the top and she started a second mind blowing climax.

When it finally ended, Tinky pulled his sticky cock out of Bobbi's well stretched ass and tucked it back into his jeans. He didn't say much, except to humbly ask if Bobbi could give AJ a ride home. He knew he wasn't going to leave Bobbi's bed that night since Jenny was away visiting her mom in Winchester. He just guessed he'd have to carry his sorry his ass home and put up with Tina for drinking all day by himself. Of course Bobbi said she'd take AJ home. She felt a little sad as she watched Tink walk towards the back door. She was a sorry that things had ended the way they had...but not enough to ask him to stay. When she heard it slam shut, she nestled her head on AJ's chest and closed her eyes. It must have been that beer that made her fall asleep.

.........................

When she woke up, she was still laying on top of AJ. He was soft, but still inside her. She didn't move at first and lay there thinking about what had happened. What the fuck had gotten into her? she thought. She had fucked Tinky drunk, sober and high, but unless he was fucking her ass, she never let him put his cock in her pussy, let alone beg him to cum in it and knock her up. What the fuck was she thinking? And if AJ did knock her up...what the fuck would she do? Toby didn't want any kids. She wondered if he even wanted her anymore. A hundred more questions began queuing up in her mind. By the time AJ woke up she was miles ahead of him...worried as hell with tears streaming down her cheeks onto his shirt.

"What's the matter, Sugar?" She looked up at him and cried even harder and began to spew out the answers she had given to her own questions.

"What if I'm pregnant? I know you don't want a slut like me...I'm just another piece of ass to you guys. And being married to Toby is different from you and Jenny. It's a whole fuck of a lot easier. Sure, she'll scream and holler but she'll take you back. Toby will kick me out...fuck. I don't know what the fuck..." It didn't take long for the stinging in her cheek to make its way to her brain. She was more stunned than hurt by the slap...she did stop crying though and looked at him as if in a daze.

"Where in the hell did you come up with that shit?" he asked. His usually typically happy voice was tinged with anger. "Come here." She pulled herself off his cock and scooted up closer to his face. He wiped away her tears gently and she noticed his expression had softened. "Let me ask you a question." He paused for a second, making sure he had her full attention. "If you could pick any man to be with, who would you choose?"

"Besides Brad Pitt?" she asked, unable to resist the chance to tease. He slapped her ass playfully and growled. She thought for a moment, weighing the things she wanted in her man of choice. Finally she spoke...simply and to the point. "You," she whispered.

"Why?"

"Cause I think you still love me...and you treat me like a lady, not the slut I am. I just don't understand why."

"You are a lady and I do still love you...always have. And we are exactly the same...two sluts married to the wrong people. And Sugar, you aren't just a another piece of ass...you are the best piece of ass on the planet and if I had been Toby, I wouldn't have ever let you out of my sight." She snuggled into his chest and looked into his eyes.

"Why Andy Jackson...you say the sweetest things." The both chuckled and she shrieked gleefully when he slapped her ass again. She hadn't felt this good in a long, long time...but she had to know something. She nervously bit her lip then coyly asked her question, a bit obliquely, but clear enough. "Well I guess you'll be coming around more often?" she asked hopefully. And when she heard him say no and shake his head...she felt like her guts had been ripped out.

"I'm leaving this fucking one horse town. I've got a job waiting for me in Houston, plenty of money squirreled away from that bitch Jenny and a full tank of gas." He backed off quickly when he saw the tears forming in her eyes. "By the way, you've got fifteen minutes to pack your shit if your coming." Oh she was stunned alright...confused, nervous and terrified to even think she had another chance to grab the golden ring. This was fucking crazy. They couldn't just get up and run away...could they? He wriggled out from under her and stood up then gently pushed her back into the chair. He grinned and tenderly rubbed her belly. "Hey, and if we're lucky, we'll be free of these assholes in time for me to give Junior here a proper last name. If that's what you want. Well?"

She looked at him, tracing his handsome face with her eyes the let them wander down to his huge cock. "Uh huh," she whispered. God damn it, they sure as hell could. She bit her lip and grinned, her eyes filling with a mischievous twinkle. "You know...you really don't know if I truly am the best piece of 'ass' on the planet." She ran her hands down across her huge tits, slowly sliding them down until they were under the backs of her thighs. There was no doubt what she had in mind when she pulled her knees back against her chest and spread her cheeks apart.

"All right...you've got an hour," he said, laughing softly.

Three hours later, he sat their tapping on the arm of the chair as she flitted around the room, grabbing things she knew she would need and those she wanted to keep. "Do I need to pack any underwear?" she shouted from the bedroom, giggling before she even finished asking.

"Fuck no!"

Twenty minutes later, they had picked up his bag and were headed South, tossing names into the hat, just in case they had a girl.

Hell, life doesn't get any better than that.

.........................

It was beautiful that night. As they lay in bed, the lights out in the motel room, they could hear the wind blowing through the open window. Although he had just fucked her tight ass for the second time that day, he felt his cock getting harder. He just couldn't seem to get enough of this sweet whore. For a brief moment, he thought about "the little woman at home." He wondered why he had married the stupid bitch he had. He quickly returned to the moment at hand when he felt her smooth cheeks back up against his loins. He gripped his cock and aimed carefully.

"Toby, do you think she knows hunting season ended last week?" she asked coyly as he pushed the head of his cock back into her cum filled asshole.

"You've got to be kidding, Jenny...that frigid bitch is too fucking stupid to remember what year it is. I don't know who's the worst...Bobbi or AJ. They're both dumb as a box of rocks." Jenny gasped as he began to probe her ass deeper.

"That's it baby, fuck my ass good." she hissed. "Do you think we'll ever be rid of their sorry asses? Maybe we could get them interested in swapping," she said, giggling softly. Toby laughed and thrust his cock in deeper.

"Not a bad idea. They could bore each other to death. Anyway, we're stuck with them...who the fuck else would want them?"

12