Bobbi Lim: Petite Lover Pt. 01 Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yes...that was amazing...oh god."

Of course it was amazing, Bobbi thought, but she couldn't exactly say it out loud because her mouth was clogged with cum and her own saliva. As to avoid any unnecessary dripping, Bobbi lifted her mouth off slowly. The head of his cock plopped out and left a thick droplet of semen on her lower lip. Bobbi used her pinkie finger and pushed the little cum drop into her mouth. Holding a healthy mouthful, She looked up at him. Bobbi hummed a naughty little laugh and gave him a playful slap on his ass.

Just at that moment, they both heard the gate open and saw Laura's car drive in. Bobbi leaped up and pushed off Junior to leave. Junior, still in shock, however lost his footing and fell right on his ass.

Bobbi ran back to the reclining pool chair and laid down. In all the excitement however, she forgot she still had Joseph's spunk in her mouth. Unable to find a good place to spit it out, she quickly grabbed her glass of diet Coke. Bobbi took a huge gulp. Down her throat went a mixture of soda and sperm. A new taste for Bobbi for sure.

She saw Laura get out of the car and walk over to the pool and waved.

"Hey Bobbi, I am sorry I was late but I stopped at the store to get some sandwiches and stuff."

Bobbi still couldn't get herself to speak as spooge was still oozing down her throat. She kept gulping to help it all go down. After a few moments, it finally started to make its way down her throat but she could still feel it in her chest. It was going down but it was taking its time.

Laura put down the bag of groceries down on the patio table and went on.

" So have you been able to get much sun?

"Yeah...I got some... 'son'." Bobbi laughed.

Laura kept on "I hope my brat of a brother hasn't been bothering you. He can be such a pest."

"Oh I think he's just fine. I've just been relaxing."

"Good, I am glad to hear that, you've seemed really stressed lately at work. I think this merger that David is working on is too much for him to handle and he's been really hard on you." Laura said with a concerned look on her face.

"Yeah...he's 'hard' on me alright. Hard from looking up my skirt all day maybe!" Bobbi shot back.

"Oh Bobbi...don't be so mean." Laura started taking food out the bag. "Hey do you want a sandwich, aren't you hungry?"

"Nah...that's ok." Bobbi answered. "I already ate..."

Then suddenly, Bobbi just gave out the loudest belch. At first, there was a moment of silence but then they both broke out into laughter.

"Oh Bobbi....gosh....that's gross!" Laura said jokingly, "You are so silly this afternoon, what's gotten into you?"

Bobbi put her hand over her mouth and giggled so hard with her little girl-like laugh. If only Laura, had known what had "gotten into" her, she thought.

Laura gave her a funny look, "Gosh Bobbi...."

But Bobbi kept laughing to herself because her burp smelled just like cum and Coke. Luckily, she thought, Laura was too faraway or too dumb to notice.

End of Chapter 2

Chapter 3

After an afternoon of relaxing, sunbathing and cum swallowing, Bobbi was enjoying a long, hot shower. She still couldn't believe that she had jacked and sucked Laura's little brother off. It was such a crazy impulsive thing to do, especially since she had almost been caught. She just had to make sure that the kid didn't open up his big mouth about it. She would take care of that later somehow, she thought.

It was almost time for dinner with Laura's family but Bobbi took her time. She usually didn't look forward to social gatherings with friend's families. It just wasn't her thing but tonight she didn't really mind. Bobbi admitted to herself, that even though she had never been with such an older man, she was attracted to Laura's father, Neil, and she could tell almost immediately that he was into her as well. Bobbi was awash with mixed feelings. Bobbi knew she could have Laura's father in a heartbeat but there was also the moral angle to consider. Laura was her coworker and good friend and this was her "happily" married father after all.

Yes, Bobbi had a conscience and though she hated to admit it, she had indeed slept with some of her friends' boyfriends in the past. Okay...maybe even a husband... okay... maybe two husbands. Alright already...three perhaps, but the husbands of mere acquaintances didn't really count, did they? But a friend's father...a friend's married father? Well that was a new one, even for Bobbi. She was well disciplined in almost everything she did, but Bobbi's insatiable horniness often got the best of her. She was going to do her best to maintain herself but right now, she thought, 'If I don't get fucked soon, I am going to go fucking crazy'.

Lost in the fog of her horny thoughts and the relaxing warm spray, Bobbi started touching herself in the shower. She was feeling so, so horny. Maybe carrying semen in her tummy was having an effect. She was getting so wet, she slid her index and middle finger to her opening and within no time...Bobbi was getting busy on herself.

She thought of Neil storming into the shower, grabbing her and throwing her wet body on the bed, lifting her waist up and throwing her legs apart.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhhh" were the sounds Bobbi made as her dirty little thoughts and the reality of her fingers intertwined. She fantasized about Neil ravenously eating her pussy, her fingers started moving faster and faster over her clit.

That feeling. It was almost there...she was going to orgasm...her fingers moving furiously...but there was a sudden noise...it came from the room. Bobbi was startled and quickly took her fingers out of herself.

"Hello? Hello?" she let out.

Bobbi turned off the water, and opened the shower door and put on her bathrobe. She looked around "Laura! Laura! Is that you out there?"

No one answered. Bobbi could have sworn she heard something. She looked the room and everything seemed ok but she noticed something odd about her pile of worn clothes.

Before Bobbi went into the shower, she had put her bikini and clothes that she had worn over into a neat pile. Now, however, her neat pile had been re-arranged...it wasn't a mess but Bobbi specifically remembered how she had put them away. Her mind was just like that. Everything had to be neat and orderly.

She looked more closely and noticed that her thong panties that she had worn over were missing. 'Geez' Bobbi thought,' It must have been that Joseph wanting a souvenir. Maybe she would have just given him her used thong if he had just asked for it. Bobbi didn't like the idea of him sneaking around her room especially while she's in there -- naked and fingering herself no less. She had created a monster she thought and was pissed because she still hadn't had an orgasm.

Now Bobbi didn't feel so comfortable about finishing herself off so she turned off the water in the shower, dried off and looked at herself in the mirror. When it came to her appearance, Bobbi maintained a humble front but she truly did admire her own body. Was that such a bad thing? She sure wished that she had bigger breasts though. She wondered what it would be like to have big breasts like Laura.

Laura's D cups always got a lot of attention both in and out of the office, even from Bobbi herself. She wondered what it would be like to have those nice, big breasts as she started fondling her own tiny buds. After a few moments, she realized that she had better get ready as she and Laura were going to have dinner with Neil and then head out for a night of bar hopping. However, Bobbi was becoming less and less interested in going out, as she was more interested in spending time with Neil...alone.

12