Bobbi Strays

Story Info
A woman seeking extramarital sex feels stymied until...
2.6k words
4.05
47.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

With her fortieth birthday hurtling towards her, Bobbi Crawford decided what had until now been unthinkable: It was time she had an affair.

She knew if she were caught out husband Deacon and their twins Roy and Rose would be devastated through perhaps not Roy, who at nineteen already had a reputation for being a lady's man. Bobbi hoped that meant a very young lady's man.

Once her guilt diminished Bobbi looked in the mirror and thought her shaggy blonde hair was overdue for highlighting. It had been a little tough coming to the decision to commit adultery, although she suspected Deacon played around. She lifted up her breasts and thought her bra straps would need tightening if she where to hook a guy. She sighed thinking the decisions ahead of her would be simple compared with the momentous decision to stray.

So what now?

She felt embarrassed even thinking about it but decided she'd have to remain positive if she were to get some lucky guy between her legs.

Bobbi frowned. Did guys think women of forty were still interested in doing it?

Hell yes, men weren't that stupid. Or where they?

She called her mom.

"Hi darling," said Jill. "How is management of the family?"

"Fine. Mom do you still have sex?"

There was silence.

"Mom?"

"Don't be impatient. I was considering how to reply delicately. Do you mean with your father?"

"Yes," Bobbi said, her mind reeling. Her mom was indicating in the nicest possible way she had sex with other guys. Her mother!

"Yes. Why do you ask?"

"Because that gives your authority to answer my next question. Would men think women of say forty-five are still interested in sex?"

"Good heavens yes. Men never stop sniffing around until their libido dies on them. Who is this woman in trouble... one of your friends?"

Bobbi made up a name. "Yes Fiona,"

"Oh is she a new friend? I've not heard you use that name before."

"Mom I think Fiona is thinking of having an affair. She's a little older than us and asked over coffee yesterday did any of us think guys would be interested in a woman aged about forty-five who was looking for casual sex?"

"How casual?"

"That wasn't discussed. I'd think perhaps once a week."

Her mom sounded interested and said that was sufficiently frequent to be set up in an apartment and be financially maintained if the guy was well heeled.

"Fiona is married."

"Oh the little slut," Jill laughed. "She sounds fun."

Bobbi said no one in the group had any experience of extramarital sex and were unable to advise her where to do it, although Jo did suggest the bath."

Her mom chuckled and said that must have raised a mini uproar.

"Yes but it didn't answer the question."

"If the guy is experienced at slipping into women on the sly he'll know the hotels that offer rooms on an hourly rate."

"Slipping into women on the sly? Mom I've never heard you talk coarsely like that."

"Well when did you last have a girl-to-girl chat to me about illicit sex darling?"

"Oh I see. Um there's someone at the door."

"It's probably Fiona wanting to have sex with you because she can't find a man."

"But men wanting casual sex are a dime a dozen."

"Your are so innocent darling. You'd find it impossible to believe how difficult it is to nail one. Bye."

Difficult? How could it be difficult? Wherever one looked there was a man almost touching his genitals while watching the ass or back of the legs of some babe walking by or his eyes would be protruding almost out of their sockets as he tried to look down the gaping top of some poor unsuspecting woman's dress. What on earth was so challenging when he must know in almost all cases he'd not see nipples?

Bobbi poured coffee, her hand shaking slightly as she grappled with the thought of men other than her father 'slipping into' her mother. Why would her mom be seeking sex at her age? At that Bobbi was aware she was in uncharted territory. How much did she really know about sex? She could almost justify having an affair as being a reasonable way of advancing her education.

Well enough of those diversions. Bobbi thought of all the guys she must not have sex with. They included her girlfriend's partners, her husband's pals, Rev. Brown, her father and his two brothers, her brother but she wouldn't wish to exclude his sexy wife, men at work, males in her neighborhood. There, that was about it. So who was left?

Coffee cup raised to her lips Bobbi stared at the blank wall in front of her and accepted her mind was just as blank. There was no one left she could have sex with, at least no one she knew and would feel comfortable at allowing him to 'slip in'.

Oh come on, there had to be someone.

She burst into tears, feeling abandoned.

Bobbi reached for the phone to call one of the best advisers in the business, her mom. But dropped the phone when she realized so felt so depressed she'd probably confess to her mom she was unable to have her planned affair because there was no suitable male in her life to do it with.

Ten minutes later Bobbi pulled on an old pair of jeans, a green polo that really ought to be in the wash and an ill-fitting leather vest, deciding to go to the fish market. No one dressed up to go to that smelly place. She entered her favorite premises, King Neptune's. A guy looking slightly panicky turned and said to her, "How do you buy fish?"

For heavens sake who educated men?

"You buy a whole fish, a whole fillet or point to a pile and say x pieces please, x being your required number of servings or simply say eight ounces or any other weight of you choice of fish."

"What choice do I have?"

"The names of the type of fish are on the trays along with the prices."

He continued to look dopey.

Bobbi sighed and asked how many persons did he have to by for?

"Just me. My wife is away and I'm sick of pizza and her pre-prepared frozen servings for one."

"Right I'll buy and you come home and eat with me."

"But I don't know you."

"But I recognize you. You are Rod Fiskin, the award-winning child photographer. If mothers trust you to photographer their children I ought to be trusting enough to take you home to feed you."

"I really can't accept."

"Please yourself. Just ask for ten pounds of shark and grapple with that in your kitchen."

"Is that a joke?"

"Jesus," Bobbi fumed. "You are pathetic."

She walked off to the far end of the display to look at the cod.

He arrived beside her and said, "I apologize for being an idiot. Usually I'm not this stupid, or at least I don't think so. I was panicking, being in territory unknown."

"Accepted," Bobbi smiled, looking up at him.

He looked at her stunned, and whispered, "Jesus."

"What's wrong now?"

"You are the face they desire."

"Look Mr Fiskin. This is becoming a little tiring."

"You don't understand. If I front up with your photograph and they accept it we could split the $30,000. I accept your offer of a fish dinner."

"I rescinded that offer."

"No you didn't. You just walked away in a huff because I didn't get your joke."

It was a standoff.

She finally buckled under his determined stare. "Very well follow me home to dinner. My husband and two children are away for the weekend."

"I'm pleased about that."

She glared at him.

"It means I can talk to you about the Skylark Lavender project in peace."

"Is it to be marketed in this country?"

"Yes," Rod said, looking surprised. "You know about the product."

"My beautician imports it. It is a blend of essential oil produced from Scottish and French lavender."

"Yes and the makers intend launching it country-wide here in a multi-million-dollar marketing push. The advertising agency has sent out an SOS for 'the face' to launch the project. Your skin looks great, you are honey blonde and your eyes are azure."

"Well yes but..."

"Point to me another woman with that combination in the thirty-five to forty-five age group? Believe me they are rare. Eliminate the uncooperative ones and you make that number extremely rare."

"I'm no model."

"Can you keep still and accept instruction?"

"Are we talking sex?" she giggled and Rod grinned and said she really did have humor.

Slightly embarrassed Bobbi said she believed she could take instruction and then noticed Rod was staring at her breasts. She felt compelled to say it so said it, "Are you missing sex?"

Rod shook his head clear and said simply, "Missing my wife, yes."

At that point Bobbi assumed she'd landed a potential seducer but the timing was not right to press that line of thought.

As they were leaving King Neptune's, Rod asked could they go to his studio for some test shots after dinner.

"This fish is in ice. Why don't we do that first?"

"You are very cooperative. A great idea."

Bobbi followed him in her car.

Outside the studio Rod opened the door of her coupe.

She said, "I show quite a lot getting out of this low-slung vehicle."

He promised he'd live after taking in such a sight and they laughed. Bobbi slid out without showing anything because she was in jeans.

He mocked her. "In future please wear a tight skirt.

"Just a skirt?"

He grinned and she decided to say no more.

The upstairs studio was formerly a restaurant. The bar was still in place. He walked behind the bar and asked, "A drink to relax you while we tour."

"A vodka martini please."

"My drink too."

After the tour, not that there was much to see but she was interested in the choice of backdrops parents could choose from, Rod led Bobbi back to the make-up room.

"This is a not-often used technique to relax a model. May I kiss you?"

Bobbi stared at him until his eyes flicked nervously.

"Yes I'd like that."

The kiss was unhurried and she though very much like being kissed by her mother... soft and sweet.

He broke away and as if emphasizing who was in control. "There's a fairly full range of make-up in front of you. For photography you need to exaggerate application but for this test your eyelashes are okay. You'll need extensions for the proper shoot but I'll bring in a professional make-up artist. Your share taken from the thirty grand I'll get if my portfolio of you is accepted will be ten grand but if you are finally the choice of model you may well be offered contract paying fifty grand. If you get that far don't accept anything less and hold out for the right to pocket appearance money."

"So this could go beyond a studio shoot?"

"Yes, TV appearances, visits to some of the fashion cities of the world and visits to lavender fields in France and Scotland."

"Why me?"

"Who knows who'll it will be? An internationally known woman would be my pick but the product is new and fresh in this country and the decision makers may go for a new and fresh face. You have a penetrating stare and that could well be the winning edge if accompanied by a smile, especially a whimsical smile."

After taking thirty exposures Rod said that was enough. He ran through the digital images s in sequence on a monitor and they discussed them objectively.

Near the end of the run saw she had appeared less self-conscious and seemed to be projecting with greater depth and told Rod that.

"Correct. You are very observant. When we do the real shoot could you wear something to show cleavage."

Bobbi knew this was her chance? "So you wish to take a couple of shots now with me just in my bra."

She noticed Rod drop a hand below his right hip.

Oooh, she had him interested, Bobbi thought.

"Yeah that could be a good idea."

Bobbi said, "Help me remove my top. If we do that carefully I won't need to return to make-up.

When lifting up the front of the top, Rod braced around her left thigh for some reason and Bobbi could feel an erection that appeared to be growing. She eased the neck opening of her top over the back of her combed hair. The removal of the garment was accomplished with ease and Bobbi had expected that, knowing she could have done that herself. Only then did she conclude Rod must have leaned against her thigh like that so she could feel his erection. She swallowed and felt her nipples tighten.

Rod coaxed her into the position he wanted, twice pulling up her left breast and inch and pushing her other one down, explaining he was going for the right balanced angle. Bobbi was feeling her nipples were about to pop through her bra. God she was horny.

When he'd taken the two shots he stood behind his camera and said, "I'd like to see you without your bra."

Bobbi thought she bet he did but said, "I droop a bit if unsupported."

"I'd expect that."

"Well if you want them bared you remove my bra."

He hesitated and leaned round her to unclip the bra with practiced ease leaving Bobbi to wonder who else received this attention.

He pulled the bra away and sighed, "Oh what beauties."

Now or never, Bobbi thought and said softly, attempting to hide any tremor in her voice, "Kiss them Rod and then kiss me."

He obliged and as his tongue slipped into her mouth Bobbi reached down and held on to his erection under his pants to ensure he knew he'd been given the green light to proceed.

"You are a beautiful woman," he purred, squeezing a tit.

Bullshit she almost giggled. "Is this dick for me?"

She saw the look. He couldn't believe it was all on.

Rod undid her jeans and dropped them, pulling down her panties as he pushed them down and he licked the inside of her thighs as Bobbi stepped out of the garments he was holding low down. She then spread her knees and pushed his head in to her pussy.

She sighed as his tongue entered, aware she was now dripping. Judging by the way Rod was munching he was all in favor of free-running lube.

They fucked quickly and just before he ejaculated he asked, "Is it okay for fire deep inside?"

"Yes please," she whimpered, feeling on the verge of a big release.

Rod followed her home and as they got out of their vehicles he said, "You have a lovely home. Why did you choose to have sex with me? You must know I can't influence the final choice of model."

"I decided recently I wasn't getting enough sex and it had become very static. For example these days I'm not fucked on the kitchen table."

"Well you will be tonight after I've eaten you out with you sprawled along the breakfast bar."

"Oh Rod."

"Yeah and there's more. You are a really good fuck Bobbi," he said as they entered the house. "I have some buddies, all clean-cut professional guys who would be interested in you. I guarantee they are top-shelf."

"Okay, thanks. But only one at the time."

"I suggest you don't hasten to decide about that."

"Oooh that's making my pussy twitch."

"Well please allow me to attend to that," Rod leered, taking Bobbi by the arm. "Let's get you up on to the breakfast bar."

THE END