Bobbie Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LulaBlue
LulaBlue
19 Followers

"Guess I should let you out of the restraints, huh?" I'd kind of wanted to make her come again and again with the cucumber and the toys, until she shouldn't stand it any longer, writhing in the restraints, but really...that huge orgasm was enough.

She opened those pretty brown-green eyes and smiled up at me. "Yeah...probably."

I moved everything off the bed after unstrapping her. She stood up, and pulled me to her. We kissed and cuddled, standing, caressing each other, completely content. And in truth, now I was a little tired. When we pulled apart, our skin stuck. For a brief second, we were both confused. Then she laughed. "I'd better wash off the rest of the honey. Come on." We took a short shower together, not pausing for sex, just rubbing and kissing. Then we tumbled into bed together, drowsy and content, a tangle of soft girlflesh.

She kissed my shoulder. "I forgot to ask you..."

"Mmm...?" I felt like I was floating in bliss.

"When Delia comes home...um...in the morning. I don't know if she's going to want to...well, I can fend her off. Or...you can play with her with me. No more than you want to, and if you change your mind..."

"Hmmm...I don't know. Maybe, hon," I squeezed her hand where it rested over my breast. "Could be fun."

"Decide in the morning? It might really be better not to...if you have any doubts..."

"Mm, we'll decide in the morning." I rolled over to kiss her. "Sleep first."

As I fell asleep I was really glad I'd gone to that party.

LulaBlue
LulaBlue
19 Followers