Bobbie the Nude Model

Story Info
Bobbie poses nude before church choir practice.
5.1k words
4.53
41.6k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the pre-quel to my earlier submission about Bobbie, one of my greatest loves. I hope readers will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed reminiscing about her.

As Bobbie and I decided to go our separate ways, I hated the thought of being without her. We rarely fought and I enjoyed every minute of our time together. I just couldn't get past our religious differences and realized that no matter how much I cared for her, those differences would eventually tear us apart. Breaking up now would be far preferable than later, when there might be children to be concerned with.

Bobbie and I began to wean ourselves from the other by encouraging ourselves to go out with others and by lengthening the time between our dates. Looking back on it, the one word that describes this process best would be excruciating.

One of the things I hated leaving behind was sex with Bobbie. I suspect she shared that thought. We always seemed to click in bed. One night, we were lying in bed, having exhausted ourselves in our ecstasy. I was on my back, holding her with my right arm and pulling her soft body to me. Bobbie rested her head on my shoulder and caressed my cock as she came back to reality. Over the past two hours, I had cum three times and I lost track of her orgasms at eleven. Even her gentle and expert touch couldn't coax another hardon out of me. We were both very content.

"I'm gonna miss these times with you, you know."

"Me, too. I love being with you and making love with you."

We snuggled for another hour or so. Bobbie eventually looked at the clock and realized she had to get up early the next day to be at work at 7:30 a.m., so she went under the covers, gave my cock a goodbye kiss and forced herself out of bed, walking over to the chair where she had tossed her clothes just a few hours earlier.

Bobbie was rarely shy or self-conscious. Whenever we walked into my room, she was anxious to get naked and she wasted little time. Within a minutes, she went from looking like a million bucks dressed to looking like a million bucks naked! I loved her both ways. Bobbie was one of the few girls who could give me a woody while putting her clothes back on. I loved watching her step into her panties and put her bra back on. She was very feminine in her way and she got to me every time. More than once I have wondered if the religious conflict wasn't somehow solvable and I have beaten myself up many times for assuming it was not and moving on. But, what's done is done. We both resumed our lives and, today, she is happy and so am I.

We said goodbye over thirty years ago. But, before we did, I asked Bobbie to do something for me. I asked her to pose for me so she could be more than just a memory. She could be an inspiration for years to come. She was enthusiastic about the project and we agreed to meet at my place the next day.

One reminder for readers: This story takes place in the mid 1970's. There were no camcorders, no digital cameras. I could have taken 35mm photos and gotten them developed in the police department lab, but that was the surest way of them getting all over town and I wouldn't have done that to Bobbie. No, these photos were to be for my personal use. I promised Bobbie that no one else would ever see them. So, my only alternative was to go the Polaroid route. I had two cameras to choose from. One was an ancient black and white Polaroid, the kind where each picture is pulled from the camera, whereupon a one minute wait occurs. Then, you pull the photo from its backing and coat it with some kind of protective goo. My camera had six photos left, so I thought I would use them up early in the session and close with a roll of color SX-70 film.

I lived in a small Cape Cod house on a quiet street in the town next to where I was a cop. Bobbie and I agreed to meet on a Saturday around eleven in the morning. It was a glorious day in May, flowers in bloom and not a cloud in the sky. I paced anxiously, awaiting Bobbie's arrival. I don't know why I was so nervous. We had been naked together hundreds of times. Why should this be any different? I checked and re-checked the equipment over and over. What if she had a change of heart? What if she just didn't show? By quarter to eleven I was sweating so bad, I had to change my shirt. I put on an old favorite, a Brooklyn Dodger t-shirt and changed from my heavy and hot jeans to a pair of navy sport shorts. I left off my shoes.

At precisely the stroke of eleven, Bobbie pulled into my driveway in her little powder blue foreign car. She bounded up the stairs, smiling like she had just gotten away with something. I met her at the door. She was always a vision and this day was no exception. Her hair was long, straight and shiny as always. There is just no way to describe her angelic face. Bobbie's body was trim and girly in all the right ways. I doubt she weighed more than 105 nicely distributed pounds. Her ass was absolutely flawless and on this day was on display in a tight pair of red pants that I can still see in my mind's eye all these years later.

We hugged and kissed in the doorway. I ushered her into the living room and we sat on the couch chatting for a moment. As I was telling her that I would be okay with it if she decided she didn't want to be photographed, I was praying silently that she would not change her mind. She giggled and told me she had been looking forward to it since the moment I suggested it; that it turned her on to know she would be memorialized on film forever.

"I would be lying if I told you my panties aren't soaked right now. Why don't we get started?"

I led Bobbie into my bedroom, where the light was streaming in. Both cameras required a flash indoors but I think I could have gotten away with just the natural light. Nevertheless, the flash bulbs did tend to remove whatever shadows existed.

My room was not overly large and in it was a queen-sized bed with a matching end table and dresser. I had a television in one corner and a tub chair in the other. Most of the shots were to take place on the bed.

Bobbie began undressing immediately, tossing her clothes on the chair and giggling at my rapt attention to every detail of her very familiar body. When she was naked, I took a test shot of her standing at the foot of the bed. Her long hair hung over-and hid-her boobs. I think I snapped the shot before she was ready and the photo, when developed, showed a look of consternation on her face, almost apprehension. But, other than that decidedly uncomfortable look, the shot went well, though neither of us was pleased with it totally.

Next, I posed Bobbie on her back on the bed, her upper body supported on her crooked elbow. She spread her legs slightly and gave me a killer smile which gave the photo a sensational, sexy look. If she was a bit nervous for the first shot, it was all over now. This was a girl who loved the camera and vice versa.

For the third shot, I had Bobbie sit on the edge of the bed with her legs crossed. She stuck her chest out a bit and gave me a sassy smile as I took the shot. One of the great qualities of this girl was her ability to be both sexy and almost innocent and childlike in the same photo.

Bobbie was totally sexy in shot number four as she remained seated on the edge of the bed while pinching her left nipple. The look on her face was one of pure, molten desire and I began to feel that familiar sensation in my shorts. Damn, Bobbie always had that effect on me. I was trying my level best to keep this on a casual basis, but my cock was beginning to betray me.

Bobbie giggled as she glanced down at the growing tent in my shorts. "Maybe I should take care of that thing for you. It looks like it needs some attention."

"Hop up on the bed and get those shorts off."

"Yes, ma'am," I laughed. "Off they come."

I lay on my back, my cock pointing to the ceiling. Bobbie knelt between my legs. She had the sweetest expression on her face as she reached for my cock. "Well, I haven't seen you in awhile," she said, lovingly, to my cock. "I'm happy to see that you are obviously glad to see me."

I took a shot of Bobbie as she stroked my cock. Her expression was one of pure determination as she cranked my cock. I chuckled as I remembered the nickname I gave her once: The Cock Doctor, which was never more appropriate than this very moment. Seeing her all naked and sexy again had an effect on me that I tried, but failed, to control. Bobbie always made my cock hard and this day was no exception.

I removed the rest of my clothes and Bobbie got to work in earnest on me. She now lay on her side and between my legs with one arm outside my legs. She enjoyed watching herself play with my dick as she slid her hand up and down the length of it. When a few drops of pre-cum appeared on the head, she smeared them on that very sensitive part underneath the head. In short order, I was on the edge of cumming. Bobbie knew. She had gotten me off so many times before that she was completely familiar with what worked and what didn't.

Bobbie dropped her head down a bit and took one of my balls in her mouth. I adore that and she was so good at it, so completely gentle, yet, totally exciting. She did one ball then the next. Then she took my cock in her mouth and began to suck it. I snapped a picture at the bottom of a downward stroke. Knowing it was the last black and white picture I had left, I lay the camera down beside me, closed my eyes and concentrated on the wonder that was Bobbie. She once told me that the key to a good blow job is to keep it wet and use your hand. Who was I to argue with that? She was, after all, the expert on the subject.

Bobbie brought me to the edge several times before ending the sweet torture and allowing me to shoot my load. When she had me right there, she removed my cock from her mouth and finished me with the most delicious hand job in the history of man. I exploded like Old Faithful, shooting wads of cum high into the air, landing on both of us. It seemed to never end. Bobbie kept working me over as streams of cum covered her hands as the orgasm, mercifully, subsided. There was cum everywhere and we decided to take a quick rinse off shower together to clean up.

"It seemed like you hadn't cum in a month and you were saving it all up for me," she laughed, as the shower washed away the results of her expertise.

"You have that effect on me," I replied. "You give great hand."

I turned the shower off and we toweled off before going back to work. I noticed a rather nasty looking bruise on Bobbie's left knee. "Believe it or not, I got that playing softball. I'll tell you about it some time. But, do your best to keep it out of the pictures, I'd hate for you to remember me like that."

"Don't worry, a nasty old knee bruise would never diminish you in my eyes."

"Okay, then let's take some more pictures then," she exclaimed. That's what I like: a girl who knows I need more naked pictures of her. Back to the bedroom we went, where I picked up the SX-70 and began planning my next shots.

I placed Bobbie on the edge of the bed again and took a shot of her grinning into the lens, her puffy nipples fully on display. "You know, I get completely turned on by the idea that pictures of me may be helping your cock get hard for thirty years. That's pretty heady stuff for a young country girl like me."

"It's pretty exciting for me too."

By now, all pretenses of this just being a casual photo shoot were gone. I never put my clothes back on, so both photographer and model were completely bare ass. But, both of us were completely comfortable with it, so we proceeded.

One of Bobbies many physical attributes was a virtually perfect ass. I wanted to feature her butt in at least one shot, so I had her lie face down on the bed, resting on her elbows. The problem I realized I had was that her face overpowered everything else in every shot. She was so cute/sexy/alluring facially that it was virtually impossible to give her other parts top billing. This was no exception. She looked dreamily into the lens and I fired one off. I have to say, the picture was totally flattering of her sensational butt but, once again, her face would get top billing.

Next, I had her kneel on the bead and tossed her bra to her to use as a prop. She had her knees together, but I could see a little bush. She put the bra around her waist and began playing with the clasp as though she was fastening it. Bobbie's gaze was focused on the bra and it made for a sensational photo of a young woman, dealing with one of the situations of just being a girl. Great picture.

Now, I posed Bobbie, sitting in the middle of the bed, legs spread, body leaning back and looking to the ceiling. Unfortunately, she became very self-conscious about the knee bruise and decided to cover it up by putting her left hand over it. I shot the picture, but it is kind of awkward and the bruise shows anyway.

For the next shot, I put Bobbie at the edge of the bed, with her knees up and spread. She leaned back on her arms. I got a great shot of her pussy and tits and managed to keep the bruise out of the frame. I could see the wetness in her pussy and reached out to confirm the fact. She was drenched.

"Looks like you may need some help with that."

"I thought you'd never ask. This posing naked for you has me turned on to the max."

"Why don't you just lie back and let me make it happen for you?"

Bobbie was already on the edge of the bed, so she lay back, keeping her legs spread. I knelt between them. I separated the lips of her pussy with my fingers to locate her swollen, throbbing clit. I moved in and began to lick and suck her tiny organ of pleasure. Her breathing became strained almost immediately. She moved her hips in rhythm with my tongue. Bobbie always was very orgasmic so I knew she would have no problem cumming, but, I don't ever remember her ever getting off like she did that morning. She began moaning the second my tongue touched her clit. In no more than thirty seconds, it was done. Bobbie wrapped her legs around my neck and went off into ecstasy land. Her orgasm seemed to last longer than it did to create. But, when she was finished, her clit was too sensitive to the touch, so I had to stop and watch as she receded back into the normal world. I jumped up on the bed and held her for a few minutes as the afterglow subsided.

"Wow, that was something! I don't think I ever came as hard or as long as that, even with you. Give me a minute, then I want to do it again."

Bobbie closed her eyes and rested her head on my chest. She had a look of total contentment on her gorgeous face. She made a point of pushing her tits into my side. Her bare skin on mine sure felt good.

"Hey, cowboy, how about giving me another ride on your tongue?"

The revere was over. I was being called to action again. Not, that this was unpleasant duty; far from it. I re-assumed my position kneeling between Bobbie's legs. I kissed my way up her thighs. Her pussy was still a swamp. Lubrication was never a problem with Bobbie. I dove in and began pleasuring her again; licking and sucking her clit. I reached up and touched her boobs, pinching her nipples lightly as she had instructed me to do several years ago. As she went into her pre-cum moan, my cock was throbbing. This girl could turn me on as few others could. I could tell she was getting pretty close from her breathing and the involuntary arching of her back.

"Put your cock in me. I want to feel it deep inside." Who was I to argue with that? I stood up and drove my cock into her, placing her legs over my shoulders. It only took a couple of thrusts before she began to cum. She pulled my ass to her, driving my cock even deeper inside her. All her muscles tensed and she blasted off. She reached up and put her arms around my neck, nearly causing injury. Then, just as quickly she went limp, like Raggedy Ann. She exhaled deeply.

"Omigod, that was good. I'm still twitching."

Bobbie scooted back to the center of the bed. I followed. My cock had deflated just a bit and she went to work on it, stroking and sucking. Within seconds it was back to rock hard.

"Your turn," she laughed, pulling my cock back into her pussy. I fucked her hard for a couple of minutes and soon I was ready to shoot. At the moment of truth, I got off her and lay on my back. Bobbie immediately began jerking me off as she had done hundreds of times before. As I came, Bobbie squeezed my cock hard and I had the most intense orgasm. I was spraying semen everywhere. Bobbie loved to watch me squirt, so she often got closer to observe the juice fly. The first squirt hit her square on the chin. She re-aimed my cock and the second squirt hit me in virtually the same spot. She managed to get some on her boobs and stomach and the rest flew onto my chest. She licked the residual left behind on her hand as I collapsed from the pleasure of it all.

"You are truly amazing, Bobbie."

"You ain't so bad yourself, cowboy."

Once again, we took a rinse off shower. We were both drenched with cum and we still had some photos to take. After we toweled off, we decided to take a breather and returned to the living room for refreshment.

We sat naked on the couch, drinking Diet Cokes from the bottle. Bobbie revealed to me that she had begun to date the preacher's son and that things were looking serious. She would later marry and divorce this guy to the great displeasure of her parents who had been very pleased that she was coupling with a young man of considerable Christian credentials, in addition to being a local sports star. Little did they know what sexual miscreant he would turn out to be.

We reminisced for a few more minutes, then returned to the bedroom to finish off the film.

I again put Bobby on the edge of the bed, knees apart with her body totally on display. Just as I was about to snap the shot, she reached down and held her pussy wide open for the camera. "Now, you have at least one shot of all of me," she stated. It was hard to argue. I still have these photos and when I look at this one, it is not one of my favorites. To me, it is way too gynecological to be sexy. Also, thirty years ago, women were not as attuned to trimming their bush as 21st century women are. I don't think I was ever with a woman who groomed it in any way. This photo shows Bobbie as quite hairy, which, in today's world, isn't all that appealing. The price of progress.

"Let's get your cock in a couple of these shots," volunteered Bobbie. I was still naked so that didn't seem like it would be a problem. She motioned for me to get on the bed with her. I lay on my back and she kind of curled up next to me, our hips abutting one another. She faced me and took my wilted cock in her hand, stroking it in all the right places. To my astonishment, despite the fact that I had cum twice in the previous hour, my dick began getting hard again. I couldn't believe it. Bobbie developed a technique with me that never failed to get a response. She did something with her thumb as she stroked it across my most sensitive part, just below the head. When she did it, it was instant hardon and if she did it for a while, I'd be ready to cum. I snapped the shot of Bobbie jerking me off, capturing some of her technique. This is the one shot that clearly features her body as I was unable to fit her head in the frame.

A couple of shots didn't turn out and were wasted. I had one shot left. Bobbie decided it should be a shot of her giving me head. I put a couple of pillows under my head as she positioned herself between my legs. She started sucking me off and it felt so good, I just lay back and let her work. For a twenty year old girl, she had superior cock sucking skills.

"Hey, let's not forget why we're here, cowboy. Shoot the picture!"

Reluctantly, I grabbed the camera and took one final shot. I got Bobbie, holding my cock at its base and licking the underside of the head. All the while, she flashed a toothy grin, while holding my cock in a perfectly manicured hand. It was beautiful. We had saved the best for last.

12