Bobbie the Nude Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobbie continued sucking my cock until she had me cumming yet again. As always, she directed the spray with her hand, targeting my chest, which she soaked in cum. "Looks like it's time for another shower, big boy!" And, for the third time in two hours, we jumped in the shower.

I was starving, so I asked Bobbie to have lunch with me. She, too, was famished, so I suggested we go get some takeout from a popular local Kosher Deli. Bobbie was thrilled, admitting a craving for pastrami. Bobbie's car was at the end of the driveway so she drove the two miles or so to the deli. I ordered up a couple of sandwiches, two potato knishes and a variety of pickles and picked tomatoes along with a couple of cans of Dr. Brown's diet Celray soda. We headed over to the park just a half mile away for a Kosher picnic.

Bobbie had an old blanket in the car so we used that as our base of operations. We were the only ones in the park at the time so we had a lot of privacy as we consumed our delicious lunch. When we were done, we lay back on the blanket talking about old times. I held her in my arms as we both dozed off. This had been a very stimulating day and I think we were both glad to have a few minutes of calm.

We napped in the sun for about twenty minutes. I awoke first. I remained still, admiring this very beautiful young girl in my arms and reliving in my mind the events that unfolded when she came to my front door about three hours earlier. In the early days of our relationship, we had to overcome the age difference, which never bothered us but caused some consternation among others, notably her parents. I eventually won the parents over as I demonstrated the sincerity of my affection for their daughter. Of course, they believed all along that she was an innocent virgin, which couldn't have been further from the truth. She certainly was no slut but she had a strong and quite natural sex drive, which she did not intend to deny. I believe I was only the second man to bed her and to this day, there have likely only been a few others. Bobbie did not give herself freely but once she did, she did so completely.

I watched intently as Bobbie began to awaken. She blinked a few times and then stretched herself into full consciousness. She asked what time it was and was relieved to know our nap had been a short one. She had to be at church choir practice at four o'clock, so she had plenty of time.

"So, how do you feel about your stint as a nude model?"

"I told you, it was thrilling. Being memorialized for all time like that is pretty cool. I know our relationship is ending, but as long as you have the photos, we'll never be apart. You have been very special to me. There is no one else I would have done this for. I know you won't betray me." All these years later, I never have. No one else has ever laid an eye on Bobbie, but me.

We gathered up our stuff. I collected all the garbage and disposed of it as Bobbie folded up the blanket and we returned to the car, which was parked in the shade of an old elm tree. Instead of leaving immediately, Bobbie and I began making out. Our tongues intertwined, we kissed each other all over. I noticed that Bobbie had not put on her bra when we left my place. Surely, it was not her intention to go to choir practice without her bra. Omigod, she still had some sexual energy left! How is it possible?

I played with her sweet and succulent boobs, caressing and pinching them as I kissed her neck. Her sighs were audible. She caressed my cock through my pants. She managed to get it hard again but I was sure I didn't have yet another orgasm in me. I told her that.

"I think I may have one left in me," she boasted. "Let's see if you are man enough to make it happen, right here and now."

What a challenge! But, then, I have always loved challenges.

I reached over and undid the zipper of her pants. She did put her panties on earlier. So, here we were, in broad daylight, sitting in a car in a public park and Bobbie wants me to get her off again. You gotta love this girl.

The way she melted when I touched her clit, you would have thought she hadn't had sex in a month! She was extremely wet and I used her moisture to lubricate my fingers as I manipulated her tiny love button. Before long, her eyes rolled back in her head, her body tensed and she moaned out loud as wave after wave of pleasure enveloped her. My finger was working her over double time when she surrendered to it and came hard, real hard. I kept working until her moment had passed. She stopped my hand with hers when her pussy became too sensitive for further stimulation. I let her lean back in her seat to recover from her orgasm. She was in the driver's seat and after several minutes, she reached over to caress my still half-hard cock.

"I don't think I can again, Bobbie. I'm all orgasmed out."

"Well, why don't you take it out for me one last time. I'll just suck it for a couple of minutes." "Okay, but just for a few minutes."

I pulled down my pants and pulled my much stimulated cock out and leaned back against the car door. Bobbie bent over and took it into her mouth. She licked and sucked it more with sensitivity than great passion. It was like she knew this was to be the farewell event in our life together and this was to be her way of saying good bye. Naturally, my cock responded to her ministrations but I had no ability left in me to muster up another climax. Bobbie's tongue and lips naturally felt wonderful on my cock. She sucked me for several minutes, then stopped. She looked up at me before taking one final look at my cock. She gave the head a farewell kiss and sat upright again. My cock deflated after a minute or so and I stuffed it back in my pants. Bobbie put the car in gear and drove off back to my place.

I kissed Bobbie good-bye in the driveway, knowing I may never see her again in person. I had the pictures and would use them often over the years to remind me of how sweet Bobbie was and how special my love for her was.

I watched as Bobbie drove off to choir practice. She went on to marry the preacher's son and later had problems with him as described in my earlier story about her. They divorced and I lost track of her for many years. I found her about a year ago and we exchanged several pleasant emails. She re-married-happily-and has a couple of grown children. Today, Bobbie manages a bank in a Southwestern state. She just turned 50, but in my photos, she'll always be about 20.

I enjoyed catching up with her, but as the old saying goes, you can never go back.

If you haven't already done so, go back to my original story about Bobbie, entitled, "Sex in the Cop Shop." You may enjoy it.

12