Bobbie's Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PacoFear
PacoFear
7,255 Followers

I smiled and nodded, "Doritos."

It was all Sam needed to hear. "C'mere Bobbie," she called.

As the hypnotized Bobbie made his way to Sam, Heather came to me. "Hero, I never even asked you if you were okay with..."

I cut her off, slipping an arm around her waist, "It's be weird seeing Sammie with another guy but the three of us have done a lot of sharing. In hindsight, it's all been with women. I guess it's not fair for me to get jealous just because the tables are turned."

Heather went on tiptoes and kissed me. "Good. I love you, dummy. Sammie does too."

"Yeah yeah, I know. Now, how about we leave them alone and go make our own fun? The way those tiny shorts of yours are wrapped around your butt has me craving..."

I stopped my proposition because Heather's eyebrows were already knitted together.

"Uh sorry, honey. We're staying. This is kind of a group activity."

"Errr... you're his sister and I'm another guy. Not sure what we have to contribute."

Heather shrugged. "Bobbie and I have always been comfortable in front of each other. We'll be fine. As for you, you're a wonderful lover, Hero - kind and thoughtful and gentle and attentive. I'd like Bobbie to be like you someday. I want you here to help too, okay?"

It was a not-so subtle play on my vulnerable male ego but Heather also believed what she was saying. I looked in her giant blue eyes and I caved, "Sure."

While we were talking, I watched Bobbie lean down to kiss Samantha. One of her hands slid around to the back of his neck and she used it to draw him into a deeper, hungrier kiss. After a few moments, she pulled away and leaned back on the bed.

"Unbutton this?" She nodded down at her dress shirt.

Bobbie's hands were shaking as he started from the top and undid the half-dozen buttons, exposing a thin line of Sam's smooth olive skin that ran all the way down to the simple white cotton panties she was wearing.

Sam smiled encouragingly. "Put your hands on my belly, Bobbie. Stroke it a little. Most girls, myself included, like to be petted a lot."

Bobbie obeyed, tentatively placing a hand on Sam's flat, taut stomach then circling it gently.

"Good boy," she sighed. She let him relax and feel the soft skin of her belly and the toned abdominal muscles beneath. When his circling hand drew up her ribs and approached her chest, she looked up at him and slowly pulled aside her shirt to expose one of her petite round breasts. "Gentle."

Bobbie nodded, wide eyed, looking down at what might have been his first real life breast. His fingertips touched her gently before he palmed it. Like the rest of her, Sam's breast was small, round and pert - it fit perfectly in his hand. It was capped by a tiny, light tan nipple.

Sam sat up briefly to kiss her teen lover again. "You're a natural kisser, Bobbie. You've got that down," she smiled. Over his shoulder, Sam smiled at us as we stood there watching. She wiggled her eyebrows goofily and it made me smile. As deranged as the scenario was, Sam was having fun.

She let Bobbie circle around the nipple of each of her breasts with his fingers several times before she pulled his hand to her mouth and sucked his fingers to wet them. She returned his hand to her chest. "Don't let my nipples get raw, Bobbie." He went back to circling her nipples, fascinated.

From our angle looking up Sam's half-reclined body, we could see her panty-covered mound. We watched her little white underwear darken with moisture as her young lover played with her chest.

Sam's snug panties were revealing to begin with - they had cupped her tiny outer lips into a little bump. Now they became even more revealing as she began to get wet. Very wet. Her juices wicked their way through the white cotton. At her center, they became translucent and puckered inwards. I could make out the vague outline of her small lips.

I watched as one of Sam's hands drifted down to rub herself gently through the outside of the soaked fabric while Bobbie toyed with her breasts. She hunched against her own hand hungrily.

Sam was clearly ready to take this further. She tugged one of Bobbie's hands down to her waistband. "Off," she said simply, nibbling on her lower lip. Bobbie did as he was told and slid the waistband of her panties downward. They eased over her slender hips but caught momentarily when their crotch stuck wetly to her. They pulled free then down to her knees and she kicked them away.

Sam's beautiful little sex was laid bare. She was shaved smooth except for a dainty, downward pointing triangle of closely trimmed muff. The tiny folds of her pussy were small and delicate and already shiny with her excitement.

I glanced at Heather standing next to me. She was watching intently, not blinking. Her breathing was quick and shallow, absorbed completely in what they were doing.

I looked back just as Sam took Bobbie's hand again and traced it slowly down her belly to her groin. She circled his two first fingers with hers and dragged them down through her little landing strip then down between her tiny, soft outer lips. She moved his fingers in a little circle at the top and automatically arched her hips upwards in response to the contact.

"That's my clit."

She spun his fingers around her bud a few more times for her own benefit and for Bobbie's. Then she continued his tour by pulling his fingers lower to her opening and pressing them at her entrance.

"That's my vagina."

I watched his two fingers slowly sink in partly as she pushed them into herself, using his hand like a dildo. She greedily rolled her hips up into the penetration and carefully fucked herself with his fingers a few times before she pulled them free and drew them back up to circle her tender button again. She was essentially masturbating herself with Bobbie's hand.

Through it all, Bobbie was speechless.

"You're awfully quiet," Sam looked up at him, "What do you think so far?"

"Awesome," he croaked.

"Ready for the real lessons to start?"

"Hell yeah."

"Good," but then she looked over at me, "C'mere, Hero." She patted the bed between her legs.

"Huh?" Bobbie looked disappointed.

I was confused.

"Easy Tiger," Sam chuckled softly at her new student, "Learn by watching then doing. Hero first. Then you'll get your turn."

Heather pushed me forward, "Go on, show him how it's done, honey."

Okay. Wow. It's a peculiar honor to be asked to teach your girlfriend's younger brother how to eat pussy on your other girlfriend. Peculiar but pretty fucking hot.

I knelt at the foot of the bed and Sam scooted her butt to the edge of the mattress and spread her legs. She draped one of her knees over my shoulder to dangle loosely down my back. I stroked her thighs then kissed the soft smooth skin there and Sam sighed happily.

Heather started explaining for her brother's benefit, "See how he's taking his time, Bobbie? He's reading her. She's horny but not ready to cum right this minute so he's letting Sam get settled. Letting her get into what he's about to do."

Sure enough, I leaned into Sam's sex and kissed her small outer lips a few times, nuzzling her gently.

"His first few touches are gentle. He's not trying to swallow her right away. Hero knows to start off slow right now."

True again. My first licks were tentative, small. I parted Sam's lips in search of her clit and found it already swollen. As I lapped at it slowly and gently the first few times, from the corner of my eye I saw Heather come towards the three of us by the bed.

"Don't be bashful, get in there, Bobbie." She pulled her brother down onto the floor next to me for a better view.

"Keep going, Hero," Sam sighed from above.

I worked my way through several of the oral tricks I used for the girls, coming at Samantha's small sensitive nub from different angles and twisting my tongue in different shapes. For Bobbie's benefit, I paused to explain the advantage of giving Sam brief breaks during eating her by licking elsewhere or not licking at all for a second or two. Through the lesson, I kept poor Samantha teetering on the brink of an orgasm for about fifteen minutes.

Bobbie watched, silently taking it all in. "Why did roll your tongue up like that?" he finally asked.

"Because it feels different on her," Heather explained for me since I was of occupied. "Here, give me your arm for a sec."

I watched Heather press her mouth to the sensitive underside of her brother's wrist and lick it several times. Her tongue moved this way and that. She narrowed her tongue then widened it, then rolled it under and over to demonstrate. Bobbie watched in amazement as she mouthed his arm.

I backed away from Sam. She was ready to cum. In fact, she was desperate to cum, and Bobbie could finish her off. "Want to try, Bobbie?"

But Bobbie's eyes were still locked on his sister because she was still licking at his wrist, pausing to nip and suck gently on his skin hungrily. She was getting lost in what she was doing and I wondered what was in her head.

"Heather? Honey?" I asked softly.

Heather's eyes opened. "Oh, right. Sorry. Your turn, bro'." She let his arm go. Bobbie was still looking at his sister briefly as he turned towards Samantha.

I scooted aside and he dipped his face between her legs to began licking and teasing her folds carefully. He was a little slow and awkward at first. Sam reached down to run her fingers through his hair. She used that grip to encourage him at some points, discourage him at others.

Heather and I watched them together. Right up until Heather got impatient just watching. Before I could stop her, she moved in, nosing her brother out of the way.

"How about trying this... I've been meaning to try this..." She lowered her mouth to Sam's small wet sex and used her tongue to trace a quick series of X's centered on Samantha's button.

Sam's hips humped quickly up into Heather's skilled mouth, "Oh wow," she mewled. Clearly, Sam liked it.

Bobbie stiffened in shock. "Uh, sis? You just?"

Heather winced as she pulled her face from Samantha's rolling crotch with an embarrassed look. "Oh! Yeah, Sam and I... we..."

Bobbie didn't need her to finish. It was pretty obvious. "Wow. I had no idea."

"I wasn't exactly advertising it to my kid brother. Does it freak you out?"

"No, I guess not. Actually, I think it's kinda cool."

Heather shrugged and smiled at her brother. "Good. Now we have something else in common - we both like pussy." Heather giggled. "Just don't tell Mom okay?"

"So you're okay with me telling Dad?" Bobbie joked.

"Har har. No, don't tell him either, dummy." Heather poked her brother.

The three of us at the bottom of the bed laughed and a weird sort of tension broke.

Sam's voice came down from above. It was a whine full of need, she still hadn't cum. "Would one of the three of you - I don't fucking care who - please finish what you started?"

Heather quickly nudged Bobbie's head forward, back to his task. "That's better," Sam moaned with relief when he went back to eating her, "much better."

Soon, Bobbie's gentle laps and teases on Samantha's tender little folds were already getting smoother, more confident. Samantha rewarded him by starting a low, long moan and humping gently into his face. "Just like that. Yeah, you're a good little pussylicker. The girls at your high school are going to be lining up when word gets out."

Bobbie's eyes flashed proudly at Sam's compliment.

Heather agreed, "She's right, bro'. Teenage girls can get all the fingering and fucking they want. Good oral is hard to find."

By now, Sam was getting very worked up. She pumped her hips more urgently and pulled Bobbie into her crotch. She rolled her groin in circles, using his face. "You're going to make me come Bobbie. I'm going to come because of you. The first girl you've ever eaten to an orgasm. Are you ready? Ready for me to come on your face, honey?"

Bobbie only response was to work at her drooling sex more vigorously. Smart boy.

Sam humped up into him, moaning and grunting, and shuddering as she finally came after dangling on the brink of an orgasm for over half an hour. It was a beautiful thing to watch. The muscles in her gorgeous little thighs rippled as she came. Her round little breasts rolled up and down on her chest. Her mouth hung open and her head rolled back and forth haphazardly.

She finally relaxed with a sigh. When she caught her breath, Sam pulled off her shirt then spun and rolled forward onto her belly. "All right, Bobbie, stand up and lose the shirt."

Eager for more, he whipped his shirt off like it had caught fire.

"Okay, now let me in those pants of yours, young man." Bobbie unsnapped his jeans, but Sam pushed his hands away to unzip them and drag them down to his knees. His boxers followed his shorts and for the first time in my relatively experienced life, I was looking at another man's erect dick in real time.

Bobbie was big. He was longer than I was by a couple of inches. But he wasn't nearly as thick around. Good for him. His sex life was going to be less complicated than mine. Basically, any woman who saw that cock was going to want it without hesitation. Samantha was no exception.

"Whoa, Heather honey, your brother is seriously packing."

Sam didn't have to tell Heather because she was already staring at her brother's hard cock as it bobbed in the open air. Her mouth just opened and closed a few times in shock. "Dude!" was all she managed to get out.

Bobbie chuckled bashfully. "Aw, thanks guys."

Sam broke Heather's reverie by wrapping two of her hands on Bobbie's shaft and stroking him gently. As Sammie worked her brother's cock, Heather hauled me over to the foot of the bed next to them. She paused to yank her own sweatshirt off and it pulled her scrunchi with it so that her brassy blonde hair fell free. Beneath the sweatshirt, she was wearing a tight little pink babydoll t-shirt that stretched across her full round breasts.

She left the shirt on but hurriedly yanked off my clothes in a near frenzy. My little girl was definitely horny. When my cock was free, Heather skipped the handjob. She leaned in and sucked me directly into her mouth. She bobbed her little pink lips halfway down my shaft, moaning softly as she did it.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Bobbie's head turn towards us to watch his sister swallow me. As weird as it was for me, it had to be weirder for him. Sure enough, he gasped at the sight.

Still stroking him with two hands, Sam watched him watching us. "You want to try that?"

"Yes, please."

I had to wonder if he'd meant having his dick sucked generally or specifically sucked by his sister.

Sam wasn't giving him the option. "Good news, let's just say I'm at least as good at this as your sister."

She began lick the purple tip of his shaft as she continued stroking him. Bobbie shivered as she lathed his sensitive end. Then Sam popped his knob into her mouth easily. One of her hands drifted down to cup his balls. She began to descend onto his dick, swallowing him inch by inch - first two inches, then four. From the side, I watched Sam's jaw distend as he eased past her mouth and into her throat. Then it was five inches. Then seven. Bobbie was looking down at Samantha with amazement. Another half inch or so and her nose touched his belly. She was breathing comfortably through her nose with his entire length buried between her lips.

Heather slid me from her mouth to give her brother some advice. "Bobbie? Hold Sammie's hair for her while she does you. See? Like, Hero?" She pointed at my hand where I had automatically gathered her loose blonde hair. I did it out of habit and I hadn't noticed that I did.

"Oh, right," he scooped Sam's hair up and held it out of her way.

Samantha rewarded him by gently caressing his balls and Bobbie moaned. She pumped her mouth up and down with a few nasty, wet slurps then spat him out.

"Almost forgot. You can come in my mouth when you're ready, Bobbie, but not all girls like that. Always ask first, okay?"

He nodded and she leaned down further to lick at his balls. She gently sucked one into her mouth and worked his shaft with two hands. Bobbie's knees swayed. Sam chuckled and moved back up to take him into her mouth, then bobbed expertly, her cheeks were sucked in tightly around him.

I looked back down at Heather and although she was working her mouth on me gleefully, she was watching Sam suck on her brother. She caught me looking at her and smiled around my shaft. She moved her hands around behind me to cup my ass and began to pull me into her mouth, urging me to fuck her face. I took the hint and began sawing in and out of her tightly circled lips. Heather closed her eyes and surrendered herself to a nice steady facefuck, pulling me into her with her hands.

Not to be outdone, Sam copied her move with Bobbie. Soon he was thrusting in and out of Sam's mouth with her hands pulling him forward. Realistically, I thought Sam was getting Bobbie's hopes a little too high. Not that many high school girls are ready for, or interested in, a vigorous deepthroating.

But the girls kept glancing at each other and kept urging us to screw into their mouths more firmly. They were both panting through their noses. Soon they both had spit lewdly dripping from their chins with our cocks sliding in and out their entire lengths. What had started as a basic introduction to a blowjob devolved into a demo of advanced throatfucking.

It had become a race and Sam did something nasty to win. She wet a finger in the drool that was dripping from her mouth and then slipped her hand back around behind Bobbie. She flicked the slick finger up his crack and pressed it between his asscheeks.

She must have pushed into his ass pretty hard because Bobbie suddenly jumped forward into her mouth, triggering even Sam's nearly non-existent gag reflex. She choked just as Bobbie blasted off in her mouth. Recovering from her brief gag, she sputtered and forced her throat open for his cum. It must have been a big one because Bobbie's knees shook and he hunched over into her mouth, unable to move as he let loose. Sam held still, swallowing loudly. She let him finish coming in her warm mouth and down her throat before bobbing a few more times on his shaft to suck the last of his cum from him.

"Haha, I win," Sam finally chuckled, still swallowing and wiping the thickened saliva off her chin. "That was hot Bobbie! Plus, you'll last a lot longer now that you've gotten the first one out of the way." She leaned back on the bed and invited him down on to it with her.

Heather looked up at me, her face still flushed from her unfinished blowjob. I kind of hoped she'd finish what she started but she had other plans.

"Wanna fuck me?" she asked simply.

I just looked at her, incredulous. "Seriously?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Because your brother is right there."

"Meh, it's okay." she stood and pulled me in tight to whisper, "I'm not so sure Sam will be able do my brother... remember her little hang up before? She couldn't sleep with you until she broke up with her last boyfriend. I'm betting the same thing will happen. If she can't, at least Bobbie gets to pick up a few pointers from watching us..."

"Riiiiight." The fact that Heather was correct about Samantha's hang-up didn't make the situation any less strange. But Heather was already shimmying out of her short shorts. Beneath them were tiny pink cotton panties the same color as her babydoll t-shirt.

She climbed up onto the bed, laid back and spread her legs. I was briefly confused because she'd said she wanted sex but had left her little underwear on. Her plan got clearer when she pulled her panties to the side and gestured me forward.

Well, there was some modesty to this, I realized. She wouldn't be completely naked in front of her brother. Under her panties, the pale skin of her uncovered pussy contrasted with the rest of her golden tan. She didn't have matching tan lines up top this year. She'd been tanning topless on our back deck. A shame, really, I loved that contrast. I had already spent hours that summer tracing the tan lines of her bikini bottom with my tongue.

PacoFear
PacoFear
7,255 Followers