Bobbie's Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PacoFear
PacoFear
7,255 Followers

Heather waved me down eagerly and I knelt between her spread legs. Still holding her panties to the side with one hand, she used her other hand to take hold of my saliva-slickened shaft and rub me up and down the perfect unbroken line of her labia.

Heather's little adolescent pussy was still a wonder to me. She was completely bald. Recently, she'd even ditched shaving in favor of going to the salon to get waxed. Her pale, smooth outer lips covered the rest of her small pink sex completely - she looked like a doll. My tip split her puffy little lips and we both moaned at the feeling of her teasing me around her pussy.

I was still worked up from her fantastic blowjob and was eager to be inside her. I pushed forward, and my end caught at the edge of her little pink hole and just began to slip inside. Heather was wet and hot. I could feel it already. I pressed into her and although she was soaking and swollen with over-excitement. It meant she was absurdly tight and slick. I pushed down into her and she rose up to meet me. Her eyes squeezed shut as we worked my shaft inside her and she used her free hand to gently rub at her own clit. As my over-thick cock slowly sank into her, I could actually see her lower belly distend slightly, a small bump appearing. Heather's young body was shifting internally to accommodate me.

When I glanced up, Samantha and Bobbie had recovered and were watching us. She turned to look at him, "Want to try that too?" She took his half-hard cock in her hand and began to stroke it.

"Hell, yeah."

She stroked him gently as they both watched me ease my way into Heather. Sam had more advice for her young lover, "Okay, you need to go slow at first, just like they're doing it. Don't just try to jam that big dick of yours right into a girl. Got it?"

Heather moaned her disagreement.

"Well, unless she asks you to," Sam chuckled. Sam stretched herself out on her back and pulled Bobbie down on top of her.

When I was completely buried in Heather's tight teenage hole, we both turned to watch her brother and Samantha. Could Sam do it?

Samantha, so sure a moment before, looked shaken as soon as Bobbie was above her. She bit her lip and reached down between her legs to take hold of Bobbie's cock. She stroked it a few times and took a several deep breaths.

To his credit, Bobbie waited patiently. Samantha brought his tip to her sex and teased them both by rolling his knob around her little opening. Sam panted, enjoying the sensations, but started shaking her head.

"I can't. I want to but... I'm sorry, Bobbie, I just can't."

Sam looked over at Heather. "I can't make love to your brother. My head, my heart, they don't work that way, I'm with you two. I couldn't do it with Hero until I broke up with Danny and I barely even liked Danny."

Heather and I nodded quietly, both remembering.

Bobbie looked crushed. "I'm more sorry Samantha, I... I'm not sure it was even fair for me to ask you for this."

Here was more proof that Bobbie was a nice guy.

Sam smiled and pulled him down for a well-deserved kiss, "Let's just watch them for awhile. We'll think of something." They turned on their sides, Bobbie spooning in behind Sam, and suddenly Heather and I had an audience.

It didn't seem to bother Heather at all. She tilted her chin up and smiled at Sam and Bobbie upside down as we began to screw slowly.

Heather's insides were stretching to take me in but her entrance was squeezing down on me like a tight ring. She soon wriggled out from under me to turn around and get up on her hands and knees. Her pink baby-doll t-shirt slid up her back to expose a few inches of tanned skin above the waistband of her little pink panties. She reached behind her to pull those panties to the side again and she looked back over her shoulder. Her eyes were heavy lidded with need, "Take me from behind Hero? I need it deep."

I nodded and I pushed myself into the slick tightness of her smooth young cunt, feeling her stretch around me. Heather was right about this being a deeper position, I could just barely brush the bottom of her vagina from this angle by pressing firmly against her ass. It was this contact she was after. As I pulled out and sank back inside her, she let her head hang loosely from her shoulders. Her blonde hair swayed and shimmered as we fucked while Bobbie and Sam watched.

Sam, turned her head to look up at Bobbie, and kissed along his jaw. "Hey Bobbie, I'm getting frisky again watching them."

"Me too," Bobbie responded, eyes never leaving his sister's rocking head. "Want me to to eat you a little more? I kind of liked doing that."

Instead, Sam spun and lifted up onto all fours alongside Heather. Her butt was waving at me. "No, not exactly, Bobbie. Come around behind me."

Bobbie brightened but was cautious, "Err... I thought you said you didn't want to have sex."

"Yeah, well, not exactly that either. This is kind of a different thing. For me, anyway." Samantha reached a hand behind herself to pull one of her tiny tight ass cheeks aside. Then she tapped at her own backdoor with a fingertip.

Bobby could only gulp.

"Do you want to try putting that nice big cock of yours in there instead, Bobbie?" Sam's offer came out as an inviting purr.

"Fuck yeah," Bobby whispered in amazement.

"Good, but here's the catch. You have to lick it first."

"Your ass?" Bobbie said uncertainly.

"Yep. That's the deal. I'm offering to let you do something naughty. You have to show me you don't mind being a little naughty too." Sam was still circling her own rosebud with her finger.

"That's, uh, that's pretty nasty."

"Mmmm hmmm, that's kind of the point, Bobbie."

"Oh."

"So do you want to try..." Samantha never finished her sentence because Bobbie was hesitant, not stupid.

He came to his senses and took a long hungry lick up the crack of her miniature ass.

"Ugh, that's good," Sam shivered as Bobbie pressed his face between her asscheeks. I watched his jaw work as his tongue slid around in her upturned butt.

Heather turned to openly stare at her brother rimming her girlfriend. I felt her young cunt snap wetter and tighter around me - the scene was turning her on immensely.

I reached a hand beneath us and pushed the now-soaking wet cotton of her little pink panties aside. I circled her clit with two fingers. Heather groaned but her eyes never left the lewd scene next to us.

"Do you want that too?" I asked her. Heather absolutely loved having her little bubblebutt licked and I pretty much expected her to take me up on it.

"Uh uh, keep fucking me," she moaned instead, surprising me a little.

By now, Samantha had worked a hand up under herself to play at her clit while Bobbie was lustily licking and sucking at her ass. She fell forward onto her elbows, her rump high in the air for Bobbie.

"More," Sam asked breathlessly. It was obvious she was going to come soon. It was also obvious that Bobbie didn't understand what she wanted.

"More," Sam asked again.

"Push your tongue inside her ass, Bobbie." I explained softly.

With his face still wedged in Sam's little butt, he glanced over at me like I was crazy.

"It's okay, Sammie wouldn't ask if she thought it would be gross."

Bobbie still hesitated.

"Trust her Bobbie. She's sharing a very intimate part of her body."

Sam was teetering on another orgasm and not above a little begging. She twisted her head to look back at Bobbie, her dark hair falling across eyes. "Please? I'm so close again. Do it and I'll come for you, sweetie. Nice and big. I'll come with your tongue in my ass." She moaned and rocked backwards gently into his face.

Bobbie's face pressed harder into her and I watched Samantha's mouth fall open as she got what she wanted, Bobbie's teenage tongue easing into through her sphincter.

"Ugh, yes. Just like that. Now in and out a little. Tongue fuck my butt for me, baby." Sam began work her clit more quickly, racing towards her next orgasm.

Bobbie had Samantha completely wound up again. She was twitching all over and hissing through gritted teeth. He also wasn't shy about what he was doing anymore. He began to openly sodomize Sam with his tongue. Heather and I watched as his head bobbed in and out of her ass, his tongue speared to a point.

Sam held perfectly still and let him do all the work while frigging herself frantically.

Heather egged her brother on between gasps while I plunged in and out of her adolescent hole, "She's... ready to ... to cum now... Bobbie. Push your tongue... inside as far as you can."

Bobbie listened to his sister. He pressed forward into Sam's little rump, grimacing at the effort as he stretched his mouth to cram his tongue into her as deeply as he could.

It worked. Sam shook and came again, her tiny hips humping and twisting as she peaked. She was reduced to several small soft grunts as her orgasm racked her little body.

But that had just been the warm up.

Samantha was still rubbing herself through her final shudders when she arched her back severely to push her ass higher. She was so damn flexible that her belly and her butt were nearly perpendicular. It was a submissive pose and she openly begged Bobbie to take the next step.

"Okay, lover. Put your cock in my ass." She shivered a few times, still not quite finished coming. "You'll love it, I promise."

Bobbie was up on his knees behind her in an instant. His cock was drooling pre-cum. Between her saliva-soaked butt and his dribbling fluids, they had plenty of lubrication. Heather and I watched her brother nudge his knob between Sam's ass cheeks. Sam reached back with both of her hands to lewdly spread her own ass open for him. We all watched his tip push against her backdoor.

"Slow." Heather and Sam both cautioned Bobbie at the same time.

Their perfect, stereo warning made the three of us chuckle. Everyone except for Bobbie. He was completely absorbed in the contact of his cock and Sam's butt.

Like I had told him in the kitchen, she was taking Bobbie right to the advanced class.

We all looked on breathlessly as Bobbie breached Sam's ass and his glans slowly disappeared into her rear. Inch by inch, his shaft slid into her tiny upturned butt. Sam was well-experienced with my thicker than average cock. She was also relaxed from two orgasms and Bobbie's thorough rimming. It meant that Sam could let him penetrate her in one long glorious push. It was a sight to behold - nearly eight inches of teenage cock slowly swallowed up by Sam's miniscule rear hole.

When he was buried completely in her ass, Sam cocked her head to grin back at Bobbie. She still held her tiny ass cheeks open so that he could appreciate the view of his cock crammed in her petite rump.

"Feel good, Bobbie?" Sam purred.

"The most amazing feeling ever. You okay, though?"

She chuckled. "Sweet of you to ask, but I'm fine. I've done this a few times before. Ready to fuck me?"

Bobbie shook his head, "Hold on a sec. If I move right now I'm going to cum."

"No, no can't have that," she snickered. "In the meantime, why don't you come down on top of me? You can get off your knees and I can feel your warm body pressing down on me."

Sam was already laying on her belly with her ass arched up to accept Bobbie. We watched him stretch himself out on top of her.

"Yeah, you're all nice and warm on top of me," Sam sighed as his body covered hers, "Follow me for a sec? I want to readjust a little." Sam wriggled to rotate her butt about 30 degrees towards us. Bobbie, crammed into her ass, followed her.

Shrewd little Samantha quietly lined herself up with us. It gave us a direct and graphic view up their bodies of Sam's ass stretching to take Bobbie's cock. Sam's vacant pussy was shining-wet with her arousal.

The view got even more graphic when Bobbie slowly withdrew and then gently slid back into Sam's ass. His balls bounced against her open pussy with a soft, moist smack and she moaned happily.

Heather and I were staring at her brother sodomizing Samantha barely two feet away. I couldn't resist, I leaned forward to whisper into Heather's ear. "It's hot seeing them like this isn't it?"

"Yeah." Heather whispered back, sounding like she was in a trance.

"He's fucking our girlfriend."

"Yeah," she repeated.

"Sam likes it too. See how wet she is?"

"Uh huh, she's dripping down onto the bedspread now."

"You feel pretty excited yourself. You turned on?"

"Totally."

"Does watching your brother have sex turn you on?"

There was a long pause. "I think so. Am I sick?"

"Maybe a little," I chuckled softly, "but in a good way."

I held Heather by the hips and matched Bobbie's slow, steady pace screwing in and out of Samantha. When he thrust into her ass, I pushed into Heather. When he pulled out, I did too. The synchronized action made Heather moan. If I didn't know better, I'd have said she was fantasizing about being in Sam's place.

"You want what Sam's getting?" I let the double entendre hang, I could have been referring to anal or incest or both.

Heather either didn't catch my implication or she ignored it, "You know I love you in my butt, but stay in my front a little longer. I'm gonna come soon."

We watched Bobbie fuck Samantha's taut little olive-skinned rump, his nearly eight inch length sawing in and out of her rectum. He was driving into her firmly enough that they pressed down into the mattress at the bottom of each stroke.

Still watching her brother's pistoning cock, Heather leaned down onto her elbows and arched her back submissively in a pose that mirrored Sam's. I sank myself in and out of her steadily.

Heather's new position also put her close to one of Sam's feet. She kissed Sam's foot and nibbled at her heel. In response, Samantha giggled and moaned from beneath Bobbie. Sam pointed her toes and twitched happily as Heather obliged by sucking her first two toes into her mouth. She licked between them and around them.

I'm not a foot fetishist, but it was a final bit of debauchery that perfected this depraved scene. And I felt my balls stir, "Need to come soon," I warned Heather.

Heather spat out Sam's toes. "Hold on, almost there."

I grit my teeth to fight back my own orgasm and Heather arched her back even more deeply. At this angle, and with the combined force of our mutual humping, I was bottoming out inside her with every thrust and she grunted like a little animal at each deep, delicious contact.

"Soooo..... gooood...." Heather groaned loudly. Her grunting and groaning were loud enough that Sam and Bobbie turn to look at us. Their combined attention spurred Heather on further.

"Yeah, watch me cum," Heather moaned. "Both of you, watch me fucking come on his thick dick!" She launched into her orgasm and I felt her insides roil and twist around me.

It was too much. "Coming," I hissed.

Heather had a surprise for me. Still shuddering through her own climax, she pulled away and quickly spun on her knees just as my orgasm hit. My first spurt launched several inches into her open mouth before she scooted forward and inhaled two-thirds of my cock. My next several spurts disappeared into the warm suction of her young mouth and down her throat. She swallowed repeatedly, deftly sucking away the cum as fast as my body poured it into her. She slurped greedily, bobbing her head in time with my spurts and dragging the last bit of semen up my shaft and down into her belly.

Dizzy, I looked over at Sam and Bobbie.

Bobbie's eyes were bugged out of his head for two reasons. One, he'd just watched his sister swallow a load full of cum. Two, and perhaps more importantly, Heather's little bubble butt was now pointed right at him. I followed his eyes. Her tiny pink panties, the ones she'd carefully left on, were still pulled to the side. He was looking looking directly at his sister's bare and freshly-fucked pussy. It was probably quite a sight.

But his view was cruelly snatched away when Heather whirled around and backed onto my cock again. I was still hard and now hyper-sensitive, I shivered as she wriggled herself back onto me and gently rocked back and forth

Sam and Bobbie were silent and motionless staring at her.

"What?" Heather looked at Sam and Bobbie. "I'm still having some orgasm aftershocks. It feels good to squeeze down on something in there." I felt her clench, release, and clench again as she giggled and moaned with satisfaction.

Eyes still glued to his sister's face as she lazily screwed herself on me, Bobbie went back to fucking Samantha's ass again. Sam, also looking at Heather, reciprocated by humping her ass up to meet him.

Heather soon came to her senses and goaded Sam a little, "You going to come on my brother's dick now?"

"Fuck yes," Sam hissed.

"How about you bro'? You going to come in my girlfriend's ass now?"

"Uh huh," Bobbie moaned.

"You like her ass?"

"Love it," Bobbie groaned.

"You an assman now?"

"God, I think so. Does that make me gay?"

Heather snickered. "There is nothing gay about fucking Samantha's butt. She's got a gorgeous ass doesn't she? If I had a dick, I'd jam it in there everyday."

"Awww, honey, you say the sweetest things," Sam grinned.

"You going to give her a nice big load of cum up her butt soon little bro'?"

Bobbie, red-faced, nodded.

Pinned beneath him, Sam eyes slid closed, focusing on the sensations in her ass. She was glowing with a light sheen of sweat as she followed him towards her third orgasm.

"You ready for my brother's cum in your ass, lover?"

Sam grinned wickedly, eyes still closed. "Yep. He's fucking me so good, girlie. He's got the perfect cock for this. He's going to make his girlfriend very happy. For her sake, I hope she likes anal so she gets the chance to appreciate this."

Sam twisted her neck upwards to kiss Bobbie. Their tongues twirled openly as Bobbie steadily reamed her. She broke their kiss to urge him on.

"Go ahead Bobbie. Come in my ass. I can't wait to feel your shaft swell up inside me. Then your tip will flare out too. Then I'll feel your hot cum spraying the walls of my tight little hole. I love that part. Do it. Do it while your sister watches. It'll make me come again."

Sam's plea set Bobbie off. His toes curled as he grunted and plunged deeply into Sam's upturned rump a few more times. Then he growled and fired way up into her ass. True to her word, Sam came with him, grinding upwards to bury as much of his length as they could cram into her. They both panted together for several long minutes. Sam's head plunked down onto the pillow under her heavily. Bobbie carefully eased his cock from between Sam's slender little buns and rolled off of her.

Bobbie had used Sam's ass well. Her little ring stayed open, pulsing for a few long moments before it slowly recovered and closed. We watched some thick white cum dribble from her hole. Sam held still and let it roll down over her sex and drip onto the bed beneath her. She was looking back at Heather evilly, letting her girlfriend see the raunchy result of Bobbie's anal conquest.

Now that everybody had their fun, I sort of figured we would be wrapping up this strange little event.

Heather, still grinding back softly onto my half-hard cock, had other ideas.

Her eyes were locked on her brother's erection - by some miracle he was still hard. Ahh, to be a teenage guy again. Heather looked at Sam. Samantha leveled her intense gaze on Heather and then she shook her head. She knew what Heather wanted. Hell, even I knew what Heather wanted.

Sam shook her head again more emphatically. She rolled over onto to her side and pulled Bobby's cock, fresh from her ass, into her mouth. Bobbie shivered in a mixture of surprise and gratitude. With his shaft half-sank in her mouth, Sam looked back down at Heather and shook her head again.

PacoFear
PacoFear
7,255 Followers