Bobbi's Day of Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Ali and could see her passion mounting as I had never before seen. Finally they were both on the edge and came with pent up passion and desire.

I have never seen such passion. He was giving Ali pleasure in places I had never known as I could hear her, see her and know that this was genuine.

They finally collapsed in exhaustion, but I knew before I left,

I was going to say FUCK ME!

We all rested awhile from total exhaustion. Yet, as I looked at Ali, I could see total bliss from her being physically satisfied beyond belief. I knew immediately I would have to find out myself how she felt. I needed to know what total satisfaction was like I needed to learn what turned a guy on like Ali had done. I needed to experience this passion I had just seen, yet have never felt!

I slowly went to him. I had to feel him. I had to know what he was like. I brought my hands to his limp cock. I had never cheated on my husband, but I had to learn more. Ever so slowly, I touched his cock. He just looked at me and smiled. I started rubbing it. I started to feel it from top to bottom. As I was putting my hands around his cock, I could start to feel his passion building. He was getting bigger. I used my other hand to feel his balls and his passion was building more. I got closer and closer. My face was only inches from his cock and my hands started rubbing more and more. The more I watched his passion grow, the more I felt his passion grow, the more I got turned on. He had not even tried to touch me and I was getting more aroused by the minute!

I finally did the inevitable. I slowly put my mouth around his cock. He was getting larger. He was still wet from Ali. I started to like him. I circled my tongue around him and tasted him. Oh how I was getting turned on by his juices and Alis . This taste was so strange and yet so sweet. I was totally beyond caring, but could remember how slow Ali pleased him. I took him slow and very easy. The more I tasted him, the more I wanted. The more I wanted, the more I needed him. Oh was I ever getting excited and needed satisfaction myself. I kept this up for 10 more minutes and could sense he was on the brink. Ali then yelled If you want what I think you want, you better tell him. A guy can only take so much! I knew this was true, so broke off and laid on my back.

I then yelled to him what I never thought I would FUCK ME! I was going crazy and yelled FUCK ME more times than I could remember. Ali finally said SHOW HIM!

I then remembered what Ali did when she yelled FUCK ME! I slowly took my hands and started rubbing my clit. OH this felt so good, but I needed more. I started slowly putting my fingers in my cunt and slowly pulling them out all wet and shiny. I did this slow and deliberate and was getting more aroused by the minute.

Finally, he came over and started to lick my cunt. I quickly grabbed his head and pulled him to me. He pulled back and said IF YOU WANT TO BE SATISFIED YOU BETTER RELAX. Relax, how was I to relax, but I did as he said and totally relaxed. Of course, this lasted about 2 seconds when he started to lick my clit and and take it in his mouth with his tongue! I could not hold out any longer. He started licking faster and then put two fingers in my cunt. I CAME LIKE NEVER BEFORE! He licked and I came in gushes. Never have I felt like that. Never have I cum like that. NEVER HAVE I EXPERIENCED THIS DRAMITIC AN ORGASM!

As soon as I started to come down from this powerful orgasm, he brought his cock to me. No he did not enter me. He just circled his cock around my cunt. He touched my clit and rubbed it slowly up and down. He was slow, he was patient. HE WAS DRIVING ME CRAZY!

Finally he entered me. Oh what a relief. I needed this like never before. Yet again, he was slow and deliberate. Slowly all the way in then all the way out. Oh I did not want this to stop. Suddenly he changed positions and hit me in a place I had never experienced. Whatever happened I came and came. I was seeing stars. I had never had such a rush. What was this? He hugged me close and started fucking me faster and faster always hitting this never before experienced pleasure zone. I had orgasm after orgasm and he still fucked me. Finally I could tell he was on the brink and I squeezed my legs to give him more pleasure. Give him pleasure, oh how he was giving me pleasure, but I knew he was about to cum. Finally he came. I could feel him coming in me and knew I had finally satisfied him as he had satisfied me. We both laid there completely spent with exhaustion.

Finally Ali said I GUESS YOU FINISHED HIM FOR THE DAY! I REALLY COULD HAVE USED MORE OF HIM! but she was smiling.

Before the sun went down, I had learned and received passion beyond my wildest imagination.

We did not get home until late and, as usual, my husband was sleeping. I had my passion reignited and knew what was going to happen. The next day I went out and bought clothes like Ali had. I bought lingerie like Ali had. I was going to show my husband what I learned with passion I had never before given and HE WAS NOT GOING TO FORGET!!!!

Some may call this strange event cheating. My response is if you are sick, you see a doctor, If you have a mental problem, you see a shrink. If you lose your passion, WHO DO YOU SEE!!

I saved my marriage and my family. My life has never been better. My passion never stronger.

This was a learning experience and I now know why Ali beams whenever you mention the photo shoots. I DO ALSO!!

If you like this strange, but true story, and want more PLEASE EMAIL ME and let me know how you liked it.

12