Bobby

Story Info
Bi hippie boy leads a hot couple on a wild bisexual odyssey.
38.9k words
4.86
74k
29
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakladd
jakladd
408 Followers

Boston with its many old neighborhoods is as varied as its people. In the older seedier parts of town many people live and carry on in a world much different from the clinically clean and proper suburbs. On some streets there are rows and rows of the monotonous dark brick two, three, five or six story apartment buildings many exactly like the one next to it and just like the ones across the street. Other streets, while somewhat rundown, have a funky array of different buildings each one a different color, a different shape, a different state of cleanliness or disrepair.

Long a haven for hippies and the poor, the brothers and many ethnic groups, it is in this area that young, hip people like Peter and Yvette live. Perhaps just 21, and they have little money but they dig life and are a younger generation of hippies, loving music and turning on to the same things as people a generation ago did. Their brick apartment on the 3rd floor of one such funky run down apartment affords them cheap enough rent and a hip place in the city. Music is their life and they love the live music scene and the more famous “jam” bands that come to town.

Yvette is a svelte, dark haired beauty reflecting her French heritage. Eyes of crystal blue with dark long lashes and a tiny nose frame her lovely face. She loves peasant dresses and rarely wears a bra, her skin is soft white and her tiny breasts show enticingly at times through the flimsy tops and dresses she wears. When she wears a pair of worn jeans and a nearly see-through top she turns heads with her “Rock Goddess” looks.

Her boyfriend, Peter, is several inches higher at nearly 5’6”, with boyish good looks worthy of an Abercombie & Finch poster and a moppy head of straight sandy brown hair and is blue eyed too, but eyes of blustery blue that belie his high-spirited nature. He too is a new age hippie and in his faded shirts, hemp necklaces and beaded bracelets he is a perfect compliment to Yves’s flower child appearance. Peter is a jokester, outgoing and a blast to be around.

At a concert one night with the ganja flowing and everyone grooving, a longhaired boy was next to Yvette and Peter passing a joint back and forth. From behind Peter thought this boy looked like it might be a girl with the long straight dark hair and lithe boyish frame with a small, yet almost feminine appearance. Yvette had the same impression and seeing his gentle face, saw that he was a boy, but he had mysterious, quiet quality about him that led you to be very attracted to him, especially as you were questioning his sexuality.

Both Peter and Yvette were drawn into this boy’s aura and with a magical concert that night. They seemed to hit it off as they trooped out of the arena after the last obligatory encore ended. They were all a buzz from the show and the partying and were all walking the same direction as they left. The accolades for the show was the main topic of conversation and Yvette and Peter were glad to share the experience of this great show with another new age hippie like themselves. The conversation turned to some more partying and Bobby was invited to their apartment as they all took the subway back home.

Once there, beers and some more ganja flowed and tunes from the band they saw that evening were on the stereo. While Peter was boisterous and funny, drumming up a good time as usual, Yvette was classy, sexy and very intelligent to be around, it was Bobby’s mysterious quiet nature and dark, piercing eyes that had the two of them spellbound. He spoke softly and eloquently, but not often and he was extremely serene and polite. As the CD ended Bobby spied a guitar in the corner.

“You play,” he asked?

“I wish,” replied Peter. Yes, like many music lovers they wish they could play and give it a try, only to have the instrument gather dust in a corner or closet.

“Mind if I do” Bobby asked politely.

“Sure, knock yourself out,” said Peter. Bobby went and picked up the guitar and brought it back to the couch. He played a few chords on the long forgotten instrument and the out of tune notes rang in the air. After patiently tuning the guitar, Bobby strummed a few notes that showed he could play. “Cool” Yvette and Peter said in unison, “play us something”. Bobby smiled with reserve and was thinking about what to play, he was very shy but he loved playing the guitar. He didn’t have a lot of friends; music and the guitar were his main companions.

“OK, here’s one,” said Bobby as he quieted himself to play. He intently played an unfamiliar classical melody that rang softly and intensely through the room in the tranquility of the late evening. It was a simple, yet enchanting song, that was not too long and it ended sweetly with an air of sadness.

“Wow,” remarked Peter “did you write that”?

“No” remarked Bobby “its called ‘Lagrima’ by Tarrega, it means ‘tears’ in Spanish”. How appropriate of a song to give Yvette & Peter an indication of Bobby’s inner mystery and soul.

“Play,” intoned Yvette “we’d love to hear more”.

Bobby played one of his songs; he called it a rock song that sounded good on acoustic guitar as well. His voice was soft and frail but fraught with emotion and sadness. The song ended with the two just enthralled with Bobby’s playing and before they had a chance to clap or say anything he started another song that rang out with intensity and brilliance, an instrumental gem that ended with the sweet ringing of harmonics on the tips of Bobby’s fingers.

Peter and Yvette wowed and praised Bobby, glad to enjoy their own personal concert. Bobby returned the guitar to the corner as Yvette made her way to the bathroom. Bobby heard the bathroom door turn as Yvette was finished and headed to the john himself. Passing Yvette in the hallway, she gave him a sultry look, biting her lip and staring directly into his eyes but saying nothing. Her look said “I want to screw your brains out” and Bobby knew that. He spent a few extra minutes in the john to compose himself, not knowing exactly what to think of the situation, especially as Peter was out in the living room.

“Peter, remember our little pact” Yvette whispered to Peter as Bobby was in the bathroom, “the one about a threesome”? Peter remembered. Like any horny guy, he was always bugging Yvette about a hot threesome with another girl. Yvette was not against it, but to be fair to her she set up some ground rules if the opportunity presented itself. She agreed with him that they could have a threesome providing it didn’t necessarily have to be the classic two girls and a guy threesome – it could be her and Peter and another guy -in this way fair is fair for both genders. Up until now neither scenario had presented itself.

The three young people were all quite lit and charged by the music and Peter and Yvette were charmed by the mysterious nature of Bobby and his alluring, if not somewhat ambiguous sexuality. Yvette told Peter that she was very horny by the situation and asked if he was ready, now that the time was at hand. Peter was aroused too by the prospect and though Yvette knew next to nothing about it, he had passionate bisexual feelings and even a gay tryst just before his relationship with Yvette began. Peter played it cool, trying not to act too eager, but secretly very aroused by the thought of sex with his sexy girlfriend and the striking and somewhat feminine Bobby at the same time. Inside, his loins ached to see and touch Bobby’s naked body; here was an opportunity for a “free pass” with Yvette interested too.

Peter said in his joking, relaxed manner “ you’re the boss, so you have to get it started”. Yvette promised it would be all right, just to leave it to her. Presently Bobby was back in the living room unaware of the scheme being hatched. He was wondering if it was time to leave, though in his state of consciousness he was going to ask if he could stay the night on the couch, not wanting to brave the city alone at such a late hour.

Yvette could sense the situation and broke the ice offering their place for the night. Bobby was relieved and perhaps a little intrigued at the same time. They talked a bit more on the couch when Yvette stated, “Boys, lets get ready for bed” as she took each of their hands and rose up off the couch. Peter knew what was in store but Bobby was a bit taken back by this and by Yvette’s tantalizing look as they passed earlier in the hall. As they approached the hallway being led by the dark haired French beauty in her peasant skirt and flimsy top, she let go of Peter’s hand and led Bobby into the bedroom with Peter eyeing Bobby’s long hair and slim figure from behind.

As they entered the bedroom, Yvette stopped, turned around and took Bobby into a hot-blooded embrace kissing him madly and slipping her hands under his tee shirt. Bobby was a bit shaken by this but returned the fiery kiss with a tentative but longing kiss of his own. Peter embraced the two of them and Yvette then turned and kissed Peter, feeling both of theirs asses in each of her hands. She broke the kiss and started to take Bobby’s shirt off as Peter fumbled to remove her top. Soon Yvette’s lovely, creamy white, soft little titties were in Bobby’s hands as he grew in his arousal. Peter then began to remove his clothes as Yvette sighed with pleasure at the touch of a new pair of hands on her delightful little breasts.

Peter, now naked with his handsome boyish frame, smooth and nearly hairless skin and throbbing manhood framed by wild, spry golden brown pubes was pulling down Yvette’s skirt to reveal a simple pair of lace cotton panties on her magnificent little round fem ass. Bobby dropped his hands from her breasts and felt the soft cheeks of her derrière in his still trembling hands. Yvette’s naked chest pressed against his naked chest as they kissed again with Peter’s naked bod melting into the two of them, one of his hands on each of their asses as well.

It was an erotic scene in the pale lavender room with its high, old windows and thick curtains with worn braided tassels, lit by only the light coming from the bathroom down the hall and a slice of neon from across the street. The naked male form of Peter pressed against the silken haired, nearly nude pantied female form of Yvette and the longhaired image of Bobby in jeans, his naked chest pressed against her soft titties. Yvette soon reached down to unsnap Bobby’s pants, unzipping them to the hardness of his cock. Both her and Peter pulled them down and he stepped out of them to the naked touch of Yvette’s hands on his ever hardening cock and balls. The three of them stood there for a while with Yvette now stroking two hard cocks as the boys fondled her lovely ass in the lace panties and her sweet little titties.

They fell in a pile onto the large unmade bed that was nothing more than springs, mattress and sheets lying on the ancient hardwood floor. Peter hungrily pulled off her panties and began to lick Yvette’s charming trimmed pussy as Yvette kissed Bobby and played with his cock. Bobby’s smooth white skin was almost as hairless and feminine as a girl and his long hair cascaded over Yvette’s naked body. Bobby’s cock was hard and he couldn’t help but to break their kiss and slowly rub his splendid cock over Yvette’s velvety breasts. He shook with a tingle as the small perky nipples and supple titties played a havoc of sensation on his hard cock and balls.

Peter mouth gave way from his luscious female treat and rose up to see the tittie fucking that Yvette was receiving. He placed a hand over Yvette’s bare breast that didn’t have Bobby’s cock on it and rubbed gently as Yvette tugged on Peter’s cock and caressed Bobby’s little round ass. Peter then placed both his hands over Yvette’s titties and rubbed them both softly, one of the breasts naked and one of them with Bobby’s cock on it. He figured it wouldn’t look too gay to touch Bobby’s cock if he were rubbing it into Yvette’s excited tit. The reaction was one of utter amazement and joy from both Bobby and from Yvette who whimpered with gladness, gasping in a trembling sexual shudder.

Peter’s touches on Bobby’s cock almost made him ejaculate his pent up stimulation over Peter’s hand and Yvette’s astonishing breast. Rather, he wanted to get in to Yvette’s pussy, as it had been some time since he had been laid. He pulled off her breast and guided his cock into Yvette’s moist and longing opening. Peter was still fondling Yvette’s chest and Bobby plunged his cock in & out of her moist tight hole. Yvette continued to jack on Peter’s cock as Bobby fucked her in steady pulsating thrusts. Peter still had a hand on Yvette’s tittie but took the liberty to touch Bobby’s fine little ass, again thinking it would not appear too gay, as he was helping the cause and lost in the excitement and delight of the moment.

Yvette was beside herself and was cumming in waves from the erotic newness of two sexual partners at once. Peter’s fondling of Bobby’s ass was starting to send him and when Peter slipped a finger into the rosebud of his asshole he began to shake and spew his cum uncontrollably into Yvette. This whole erotic scene and stroking Bobby’s ass and fingering it sent Peter off into a fit of climax as Yvette continued to jack off his attractively boyish, but hard and well formed, cock. A stream of cum blasted out, ejaculating all over Bobby and Yvette and dripping everywhere. Cum dripped from Bobby’s back, hair and over Yvette’s titties and coated her fingers and the warm creamy jizz dripped down Peter’s cock to his balls and coated his pubes.

What a threesome! Both Yvette and Peter had no idea that this male/male/female threesome would be so sensual, so erotic, so damn fucking hot as Peter, still kneeling, gasped in sexual exhaustion and release, Yvette still slowly jacking on his cock. Yvette lay there in utter satisfaction with this charming boy still inside her and was satiated by the newness of this exceptional sexual experience. Finally they all collapsed on the bed, kissing each other affectionately and continuing to pet each other’s bodies in the faintly lit room, not wanting to cut short the sensation that was happening.

Finally the toll of the evening and the vigor of the lovemaking pushed them all into idyllic slumber, the three naked forms huddled under the sheets with a boy on each side of the stunning Yvette. The morning came too soon and Yvette was lucky enough to rouse herself up in time to get to work, taking care not to wake the sleeping lovers in her bed. As she quietly closed the door and left, the sound awakened a very groggy, but also a very horny Peter. Last night’s sexual episode was as exciting as he ever imagined. Like any guy the thought of a lesbian coupling in his bed was his ultimate fantasy. But to have a forbidden bisexual ménage a trois of two guys sexually involved with each other and a girl is crossing the boundary, but impossibly stimulating.

Peter returned from the bathroom to find Bobby still sleeping, but perhaps stirring. It didn’t seem strange to be getting back into his own bed with a naked boy beside him. He looked intently at the naked chest of Bobby, his little nipples showing on his bare, flat, smooth, hairless chest. The long hair cascaded over the sheets and the sight strangely aroused Peter. He reached over and began to touch Bobby’s nipples and chest, unafraid of any consequences. Bobby awoke and smiled, not knowing exactly what to think, but flattered by the contact and he grew hard with Peter’s touch. He had to go and got up and told Peter he’d be right back. Peter waited anxiously as Bobby used the bathroom, his cock still hardened by the contact with the teenage boy and anticipating what was about to transpire.

A naked Bobby reappeared to the bedside with a half hard cock as Peter sat up to receive him. Bobby got into bed next to Peter and as they stared a bit into each other’s eyes and lightly touched each other they melted into a kiss, pressing their hardening cocks into each other’s bodies. The kiss became heated and they groped their hands over the male form in bed next to them. The kissing then became a ravenous nuzzling of each other’s necks and chests. Soon Peter had his face sniffing Bobby’s tender young armpits in wild canine abandon. Peter reached for Bobby’s cock and stroked it, feeling his hardness and tightening balls. Bobby’s hands likewise found Peter’s cock and they stroked each other as they kissed again.

Peter broke the kiss and then licked Bobby’s tiny nipples sucking for a while on each one before traveling down to nuzzle his face in Bobby’s cock. He licked and smacked on it before slipping it almost all the way into his warm wet mouth, quivering a moan from Bobby. Bobby’s smooth, boyish naked form on the bed looked so perfect with the nude and slightly bigger Peter with his head over Bobby’s mid section plunging up and down on Bobby’s penis.

Bobby stopped Peter for a moment so he could reciprocate, his mouth longing for Peter’s cock as well. The two were soon in an erotic gay sixty-nine, pleasuring each other’s cocks with their mouths and feeling each other’s bodies and asses with their hands. Peter’s penis was slightly larger than that of the longhaired boy he was sucking, but Bobby’s penis was still a perfectly formed one with a delightful head. They continued their adoring 69, devotedly tasting another’s cock and relishing its texture and feeling in their mouths. Before long the eroticism of sucking off another guy was too much for Peter and he began to uncontrollably gush his rich creamy cum into Bobby’s mouth. Bobby was so engrossed by the feeling of Peter’s mouth on his sensitive cock that he hesitated not a bit sucking down the milky sperm being released into his mouth as he too began to cum in Peter’s mouth. Both boys were finishing this twin blowjob with long powerful sucks, delighting the flavor of cock and cum and being pushed on by the pleasurable sensation of cumming so tremendously in such an erotic, forbidden, gay manner in the other one’s mouth.

Exasperated, the two fell on to their backs in spent sexual release and a foggy pondering of what had just happened. After a few minutes of rest, Peter caressed Bobby’s softening cock as Bobby did the same to Peter’s cock. Slightly embarrassed but still very sated by the impassioned sex, the two jumped into the shower together. It was an old wrought iron footed Victorian tub with a shower rigged to it and the boys soaped each other up and showered away a night of partying and sex.

There was a bit of awkward post sex fumbling, but the two handled it rather well, having coffee on the couch listening to music. Bobby told Peter about his life, how an uncaring, distant and drunken father raised him and that he never had a mother, least not that he could remember. He hated living with his dad and longed to get out and look for a job now that he was out of school. Peter offered that there was an apartment in this building that someone was offering a room for cheap, to share the rent. He was upfront about it saying that it might be awkward that since we all slept together and especially clumsy that the two of them just got it on, but if it was all right with Yvette, Bobby was welcome to stay with them till he could get a room of his own. Bobby was more than appreciative and asked if he could go get some of his stuff. Peter said that he would talk it over with Yvette when she got home from work and to call them later on.

The thought of getting away from his father was much greater than Bobby’s trepidation about being in the same apartment with a couple where the sexual lines were now blurred. Besides, he had to admit to himself that the sex that he both last night with the two of them and this morning with Peter were among if not the most stimulating sex acts that he had ever experienced. Yvette answered when he called and assured Bobby that it was quite acceptable for him to stay there. Before Bobby returned to their apartment, Yvette and Peter briefly discussed how magically the evening was last night, with Yvette coyly saying, “I think you enjoyed it as much or more than I did, guess we don’t have to do a girl girl threesome now” with a grin and a pinch on his buttocks.

jakladd
jakladd
408 Followers