Bobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakladd
jakladd
408 Followers

As the girls’ passion peaked they came minutes apart from the intense urging of the other’s tongue and mouth. They separated slowly and Tiffany was glowing from unexpectedly having sex and even more unexpectedly having sex with a gorgeous guy and a gorgeous girl. Yvette crawled back up and kissed Tiffany and then Peter in turn. She slid behind Peter who was now between the two lovelies and they floated off into sleep.

Tiff woke up horny and sought more of the intimacy that she had been without for so long. In the darkness of the nighttime Peter groggily felt his cock rise as a feminine hand stroked it. She kissed Peter softly and then guided her lovely breasts over his cock chafing the masculine hardness with her feminine softness. Peter grew intensely hard and leaked pre-cum over the soft titties as Tiff soon slipped the handsome cock into her mouth. She had loved the bi encounter with Yvette but she really was hot for the strikingly masculine yet boyish bod of Peter. She slurped away only a minute or two before climbing onto Peter and impaling herself with his throbbing cock. She madly ground her pussy into the hardness as she held herself up with her hands on the bed. Peter played with her titties as he enjoyed the midnight fuck. The rocking and grinding of Peter and Tiffany slowly roused Yvette and she reached up to feel Tiffany’s soft breasts as she plunged her tongue into Peter’s ear. Peter rocked into the little blonde hottie and then rolled her on her back to fuck her with crazed lunges. Yvette caressed his ass and knew if she probed with her fingers Peter would blow. She found his little puckered hole and slipped a finger in agitating his wild pumping into Tiffany. He began to moan and cry out in a harrumph and Yvette’s fingering did the trick and he blasted again up into Tiffany, cumming like a train.

They fell back asleep and after Tiffany left in the morning, Saturday, Peter was thankful for Yvette in bringing his long time fantasy to reality. Yvette smiled and felt a satiated post sex glow and was glad that it happened so unexpectedly and so wonderfully. On Monday morning Yvette had left for work when he heard a knock on the door as he was waking. He threw on a pair of jeans over his naked body and went to the door, very perplexed as to who would be knocking so early in the morning. To his great surprise when he opened the door Tiffany was standing there in a skirt and a blouse.

“Tiffany”?

“Hi Peter, may I come in”? Tiffany asked.

“Sure” Peter said hesitantly. “What are you doing here at 7:30 in the morning”?

“Oh Peter, I’m sorry its early. I’m just so…” her voice trailed off as Peter closed the door as she walked in. He turned to look at her but before he could assess the situation Tiffany lunged at him and attacked him with a fierce kiss. Peter responded in kind, then he separated slowly and spoke:

“Tiffany, what are you doing? It was so cool the other night. But you being here alone is not too cool and not very fair to Yvette”.

“I know Peter. I’m just so worked up over the other night. It was great with Yvette, but I want to see you alone for myself. You’re such a doll”.

“Tiff…I don’t……know…..if its….such a good…..i…d.. ahhh” he tried to say as she cut him off with another kiss and a hand reaching inside his jeans. He returned the kiss as the hand on his cock swayed his decision and it felt so good to be touched there as this erotic encounter developed.

Tiffany stopped the kiss and looked down as she opened Peter’s jeans with both hands. “Peter I’ll do anything for you. Anything! Just tell me I’ll do it” she said as she was now stroking Peter’s throbbing cock with both hands as the jeans slid down to his knees. She knelt in front of him and engulfed his cock in her mouth, defeating any resistance Peter might have. He stepped out of his jeans and walked naked back to the bedroom with Tiffany in tow. Peter an Yvette had of late acquired a nice brass and iron bed and Peter tossed Tiffany onto it as he undid her blouse. Soon he was unsnapping her bra as she wriggled her skirt off. They wrestled passionately in each other’s arms on the bead kissing, nuzzling, caressing, stroking and fondling each other.

“You’ll do anything”? Peter asked.

“Oh yes Peter, tell me” Tiffany responded. Peter figured that since he was already in this situation he could let more of his fantasies flow.

“Tie me up and fuck me” Peter commanded her. Tiffany moaned her approval as she sucked a bit on Peter’s cock. She was clad now only in a pair of lovely print panties. Peter savored the mouth on his cock but felt that this was the perfect time to play out this bondage fantasy. He wasn’t into pain or latex but secretly he longed to be tied up and be had by another lover. He had always assumed that this fantasy would be with another guy but with Tiffany literally throwing herself at him he figured why not now. He got up for a moment to find items to tie himself up. A belt from a terry cloth robe. Several neckties, which he would almost never would wear. A braided hippie woven Indian cloth belt.

Peter fingered Tiff stiffly through her panties, making her wet and ache at the erotic game unfolding. He attached the terry belt and a tie to his wrists and a tie and the bright woven belt to his ankles. He tied himself to the foot of the bed and lay down and told Tiffany to tie his wrists. She tied him snuggly and now was amused to have her dream boy at her command. She spied a bright ostrich feather decorating the vanity mirror and began to torment Peter with its soft touch, eliciting a giggle from him as he felt the colorful feather touch his nipples and under his arms.

”Stop! Stop, it! I said fuck me not tickle me” he smirked in false protest at the teasing. His cock was massively hard and when the feather touched it he writhed in amusement and in pleasure. Tiffany continued her playful teasing of the bound naked boy and feathered his balls. He lifted his ass to allow access and Tiffany slid the silky feather between his legs.

“Oh………… Yeah…………….That’s………………..Hot”! he exclaimed as the silkiness nestled between the cheeks of his ass. “Oh…. Yeah……..Don’t stop”! he writhed as she ground the tip against his pucker. Tiffany played some more with the feather on his cock and nipples before dropping it to kiss her bound lover. She dropped her awesome titties one at a time into Peter’s mouth and stroked his cock as he feasted on the lovely breasts. She got up and took her silky panties off and playfully rubbed the silken material over Peter’s leaking cock. The feel of the glossy feminine material on his cock drove him to an unexpected pleasurable rush and Tiffany giggled at the torment. She rubbed the panties over his erect nipples eliciting another rush and she then teasingly rubbed the shiny panties into his face. She had no idea that her scent from the panties would drive the bound and helpless Peter insane.

He began to beg, “fuck me, Tiff, fuck me”! She slid her pussy up into his face to get it wet and to feel his hard wet tongue. He licked her aching slit and she ground it forcefully into his mouth. She reached back to feel his hard cock and he again begged for her to fuck him. Tiffany slid her soaked femininity down Peter’s body and she lifted his cock to insert it into her wanting wet gap. She began to fuck Peter as he moaned and writhed, unable to assist in the act except with his cock. As she kissed him again he whispered to her “Tiff, I really want you to fuck me” and she ground herself deeper onto his cock at the urging. Again he whispered “Tiff, I really want you to fuck me,” she looked quizzically at him till he elaborated “Tiff, I really want you to fuck me in my ass. Open the drawer next to the bed”.

Tiff leaned over and reached into the drawer, spying the dildo there. She giggled and brought it out. Peter told her to grease it up and she pulled her pussy off his cock to begin her new sexual quest. Peter arched his back and lifted his ass off the bed, offering his hole for Tiffany to probe with the plastic phallus. Tentatively she began this task that was new to her and she pushed it lightly against Peter’s hole, not wanting to hurt him. He urged her to go deeper and she slowly forced it in as Peter moaned his approval. “Oh yeah fuck me,” he moaned as she grew in her ambition and plunged the plastic cock into Peter’s horny hole. “Let me lick you” Peter asked. Tiffany swung around in a 69 and lovingly plunged the dildo up Peter’s ass as she ground her pussy into his excited face. Tiffany would suck for a while and nuzzle Peter’s cock in her face as she reached under Peter’s legs with both hands to steady up the plastic cock as she fucked him with it. Her own pleasure was increasing from his famished licking on her wetness.

She stopped sucking for a moment while she continued to fuck his ass with the dildo and jack on his cock with the other hand so she could relish her impending climax. Her orgasm was intense and she ground her clit across Peter’s writhing tongue cumming in waves of gratification. With her scent in his face and hand on his cock, the phallus in his ass made him shake. Tiffany watched as she jacked an ungodly amount of white jizz from Peter’s throbbing cock all over his belly and her hands. She milked the beast of her affection till no more dribbled out and it slowly subsided its size in her hand. Tiffany pulled out the phallus from Peter’s hole and then untied him. He was too exhausted to move and lay there as she kissed him once and then got off the bed. She gathered her clothes and kissed him on the cheek. As she began to dress she told him “I hate to have to ‘fuck’ and run, but I’m going to be really, really late”.

Tiffany left and Peter lay there dazed. He might be late today too, or maybe he should call in. He contemplated taking a shower, Tiffany’s scent was all over his face and his stomach was a pool of his own cum. His thoughts wandered, as he lay there longer. He really loved Yvette and would never have sought Tiffany out for a session like this. In his confusion and warm post sex glow he wondered about his sexuality. My, he thought, how he loved women. He loved their sleek bodies and round asses. He loved their legs and titties and their feminine scent, both sexually and aromatically. Their hair. Their faces. The way they look and act. He loved Yvette for more than just a body or for lovemaking; she was his best companion and soul mate. And what about guys? He wasn’t sure if it was right or wrong but he knew that his bisexual leanings allowed him to enjoy very much the nakedness of another boy or man and the taste and feeling of a hard cock and cum. Why? Why both, he pondered. Why does he enjoy both women and men? He knew he was attracted to both and both were attracted to him. Would he be able to calm his urges and develop more in his love for Yvette? Would he be able to resist it when an opportunity presented itself for him to get naked with a boy who would come on to him, a fine-looking boy like the Ricky? Peter didn’t know. He gathered himself and began a thoroughly pleasant hot soapy shower, washing away another exceptional sexual encounter. Why me, he thought, why me? Oh well, I guess things could be worse, Peter mused as he soaped his pleasantly sore areas and rinsed his face in the warm water.

jakladd
jakladd
408 Followers
1...67891011