Bobby and Abby's Amazing Adventure Ch. 04

Story Info
Abby tells Bobby of fun with Clarke and his boss.
4.2k words
4.38
19.9k
23

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emelle78
emelle78
710 Followers

Abby tells Bobby of fun with Clarke and his boss in her office

After Abby and I had that wild session on the couch our house was charged with sexual energy. Abby dressed in sexy clothes and constantly had me tending to her needs. Starting the very next day Abby had me eat her to orgasm every morning, and then she'd tease me, talking dirty to me about fucking other guys while she lay back on the bed naked, telling me how much she loved having a cuckold husband, taunting me about my desire to suck cock while I jerked off until I came all over myself. The more she dominated me the hotter I got.

Abby absolutely wouldn't touch my constant erection that week. She said I had to hold out until Clark was back in town on Monday. "If he's in a good mood, maybe he'll let you have a little piece of me," she laughed. "But we have to wait, baby. You're OK with that, right?"

It wasn't really a question. I couldn't stand it but I couldn't put an end to it either. We had found a new, wild sexuality to our marriage and deep down I loved it. I needed it.

After Abby left for work on Monday I was on the edge of my seat all day. What was going to happen this time? She didn't call or text. Finally, about 6pm her car pulled into the driveway.

She opened the door and looked at me with a guilty smile, biting her lip. "I was bad today, honey," she said.

"What did you do now?" I asked, breathless.

Abby told me how Clark's boss, Joe, had come along on this trip for some important meetings. Abby was in and out of those meetings most of the day, but at one point she found herself alone with Clark and Joe in her office. She had never even met Joe before.

"I was so surprised, honey," she told me. "I was grabbing some things from my desk when suddenly they showed up at my door. Joe said he wanted to meet me because Clark had told him what a good job I was doing on their account."

Abby saw the eager expression on my face and laughed. "Oh, yeah, honey. You can tell where this story is going, can't you?" She laughed again and lowered her voice to a whisper, "I was really bad . . .". This is Abby's story.

*****

Well, I never wrote an erotic story before, but Bobby thought it would be hot if I told it in my own words. He was right, it turns out. Cuckolding my husband was the hottest thing I've ever done, but writing about my sexual exploits with other men and posting it online makes it even hotter. Bobby reads it over and over and he loves that the whole world knows how I fuck and suck other men. Here's what happened:

I was back in my office, taking a breather from our morning meetings when Joe and Clark showed up at my door. Joe was a big, handsome guy, even bigger than Clark. He was probably in his fifties, but very fit with silver hair and a perfectly tailored suit. You could tell he was used to being in charge.

They were my best clients so of course I immediately offered them the two big comfy chairs in my office. I wasn't sure why they were there, so I just kind of stood there awkwardly.

Joe said he had really been looking forward to meeting me after all the good things he had been hearing from Clark. I gave Clark a curious look. What had he told?

Clark laughed. "Yes, Abby -- Joe knows what a great project manager you are, but what really interests him are your . . . shall we say . . . other talents." He raised his eyebrows at me. Joe smiled.

"Other talents?" I said timidly.

"Yes, Abby," Clark laughed, "your other talents. And wow, are you ever talented!"

I felt myself starting to tremble. "What do you mean?" I asked desperately. But I already knew.

Clark paused, waiting for me to come to grips with the situation. "What do you think I'm talking about, Abby? I told Joe everything, of course - what sexy thing you are, how you might be the hottest lady in the company - everything!"

My eyes went wide. "You . . . . told . . . . him?"

Clark laughed again. "Of course! He's my boss, isn't he? It wouldn't be right to keep secrets." He looked to Joe.

"That's right, Abby," Joe confirmed, nodding his head. "After Clark told me what an awesome cocksucker you are I wanted to see for myself."

I just stood there like a deer in the headlights, mortified.

"Here, lemme take those files," Clark said, gently talking the folders from my hand and setting them aside. He put his lips to my ear and whispered, "my boss has a big cock - I saw it in the locker room at the racquetball club - you're going to love it, trust me."

My face turned red with embarrassment. I wanted to run away. I knew having sex in the office with Clark was totally wrong, but this raised it to a whole new level.

"Ummmm," I stammered, looking down at the carpet, "umm . . . Clark . . . I'm not . . . you know . . ."

Clark sighed with annoyance and looked at Joe. "Go ahead, show her," he suggested. Joe smiled and dropped his hands to his lap. I wanted to look away but I couldn't. I stared as Joe unbuttoned his pants and slid down his zipper.

"Looks like she's interested already!" Clark laughed as Joe reached into his slacks and pulled out a thick, long, semi-hard cock capped by a smooth mushroom head with a pronounced ridge. Clark was right. It was huge.

Joe took it in his hand and stroked it, looking up at me with a big grin.

I was captivated, frozen in place as I gazed at Joe's big, powerful member. It was beautiful. Seeing that big cock, and having Clark ordering me around, I was instantly aroused. I felt myself breathing heavily. My nipples were already hard. I wanted Clark to dominate me . . . and I wanted to suck on Joe's big, beautiful cock more than anything.

As if on autopilot I sank down on the carpet between Joe's legs, resting my hands on his powerful thighs. I slid my hands up his muscled chest then back down to his open pants. I looked up at him. "May I take your pants off, Sir?" I asked submissively.

Joe smiled and nodded. "You may," he replied. Looking to Clark he chuckled, "looks like you have her well trained!"

Clark nodded as I eagerly pulled Joe's pants down his legs along with his briefs. I removed his shoes and socks and tossed them aside. Joe was now sitting there naked below the waist, his big cock pulsing and rising towards the ceiling. I was on my knees, face to face with it.

I raised my fingers and brushed the smooth skin of his shaft. It was lined with pulsing veins, pointing up higher with every beat of his heart, as if it was beckoning to me. I wrapped my fingers around it and discovered they barely reached all the way. Joe smiled knowingly.

"My God you've got a big cock." I said in awe, and began to stroke him up and down. The feeling of such a heavy, thick dick, with Joe and Clark looking down at me on my knees was driving me crazy. Joe's tool was really big, bigger than Clark's and at least twice as big as my husband's. And thick. I had never seen such a big, beautiful penis before and my mouth began to water with anticipation. A wave of desire like I hadn't felt before seized me. This is what I was meant to do, I realized. Kneeling on the carpet before these two powerful men - knowing that I was going to tell my husband about this later and that he would love it - I was hornier than I had ever been before. God! Sucking off a stranger with Clark looking down at me, thinking about my cuckold husband. So hot! I was a total cheating, cocksucking slut, and I loved it.

I stroked Joe's meat up from his balls, ran my thumb along the edge, back and forth, softly, then slowly all the way down to the base. My eyes bulged wide, taking in every inch of him.

I looked over to Clark as I stroked, licking my lips in anticipation. He nodded to me, and I understood he was giving me permission, allowing me to do what I wanted to do, what I needed to do, so I leaned forward and began to slowly lick from the base of Joe's cock up the shaft. His rod was so long my tongue seemed to take forever just to reach the tip.

I licked up and down, getting him wet with my saliva, and when I eventually reached the head of his cock I bathed it with my tongue, swirling it all over the smooth cap, brushing it with my lips, my tongue flicking at the underside then twirling wetly around the massive head. It was delicious. I looked over at Clark and groaned in delight. All I wanted to do was worship that giant cock with my mouth, take in every inch of him, devour him.

"Wow!" Joe exclaimed to Clark as I lavished his rod, "you're right man! She does love cock!"

Clark chuckled, "I told you!" He looked down at me on my knees, completely entranced by Joe's huge dick, "she seems to like yours especially!"

Joe exhaled as I slurped over the head of his shaft, "Fuck that feels good, honey! Yes! Lick it!"

"Her husband is going to love hearing about this too," Clark added. "He loves when she sucks other guys' cocks!"

"Mmmmmm," I moaned in agreement. The entire time I was blowing Joe I was thinking about how hot Bobby was going to be when I told him I sucked a second cock, and a huge one at that! I knew he was going to love it.

With thoughts of my husband filling my head, I worked my way back up the tip of Joe's cock and opened wide, letting the warmth of his pulsing cock work its way into my horny wet mouth.

I groaned with pleasure as my lips stretched wide around the head, feeding several inches of his hot throbbing meat between my lips. My god it felt amazing to have his cock completely filling my mouth.

I sucked back up the shaft, then down, bobbing my head on his giant pole. My hand followed my mouth all the way up, sliding in the slick sheen of saliva I had left behind. I pushed my way down again, shoving another few glorious inches into my straining mouth, my lips stretching to take his girth. He thrust up slightly to meet me as he gently pushed my head down, holding me there with his thick cock stuffed into my mouth until I had to come up for air. My eyes were watering a little but I eagerly plunged down again as far as I could go until his cock pressed hard against the back of my throat.

We quickly established a sensuous rhythm as I slurped up and down his shaft. My right hand pumped the base as my left found its way to his balls, cupping and stroking them softly. God, even they were huge too I noted as I stroked and squeezed them softly, thinking about the huge load of come that was stored within, making me suck him even harder.

His rod was so big that I had to come up for air, pulling off his shaft with thick strands of saliva clinging from his wet dick to my lips. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand, gasping for air a little as I continued stroking him, my hand sliding wetly in all the cocksucking juices I had produced.

His member looked incredible, straining at full attention and glistening in the slick coating of my saliva. I looked up into his eyes and smiled as I stuffed him hungrily back into my mouth, reveling in the warm smoothness of his dick sliding sloppily in and out of my stretched lips. My moans of eager desire mixed with the loud slurping of my wet mouth greedily working up and down his thick shaft.

While I had been sucking Clark's cock a lot lately and swallowing lots of come, I hadn't been this focused before. Something about Joe's cock - maybe its huge size, maybe sucking cock while Clark watched, maybe both - got me as turned on as I had ever been. I was literally drooling with lust as my lips stretched and strained to work as much of his hard meat into my mouth as possible. I sucked madly at Joe's sexy, thick dick, completely transfixed, mesmerized, lost in my own little world of cocksucking desire, with Joe's big, hard cock the only thing that mattered.

This is the state I was in when I suddenly felt a pair of hands on my ass, snapping me out my trance. I looked up and noticed that Clark was no longer in his chair, and when I looked back I saw him kneeling behind me, his hands wandering up my thighs and under my skirt.

Oh, my God, I thought as I instantly realized where this was going. For a split second I was alarmed, but my fear quickly turned to excitement as Clark flipped my skirt up on my back and slid my panties down my legs. I helpfully widened my stance for him, raising each knee and spreading them apart as he tossed my panties aside. I watched as Clark quickly undid his pants and pushed them down.

Oh, my God! I thought. Clark is going to fuck me while I'm sucking Joe's cock! I am such a slut! Bobby is going to go crazy when I tell him how I took two cocks at once!

I looked back over my shoulder, stroking Joe's wet cock in my fist as Clark positioned himself behind me. He leaned over me, pressing his hard cock against my pussy and whispering in my ear, "I'm going to fuck you while you suck that cock, you sweet little bitch!"

My pussy was on fire, yearning for Clark's meat. I was mad with desire. "Please," I panted, "give it to me!"

Clark laughed and slapped my ass as I returned my attention back to Joe's throbbing member. Clark grasped my ass cheeks, spreading me wide, and I felt his large shaft begin to penetrate my body. It was so his thick, so hard.

"You like that don't you Abby," Clark taunted, "you like having two cocks inside you, don't you?"

"Ugggh," I grunted, "oh . . . fuck . . . yes . . oh God yes . . .it feels fucking amazing . . ." I slurped hungrily on Joe's cock as Clark worked his shaft deeper inside me.

"Yeah, your husband is going to love to hear about this, isn't he?" he said, "His wife taking a cock in her mouth and her cunt. He's going to love it, baby - his wife becoming even more of a slut."

Oh my God it felt incredible! I was shaking with lust. It was driving me wild - my pussy being fucked, my mouth stretched wide around Joe's huge cock, the thought of telling Bobby about it. I was a wild, lusty beast.

A few days ago I had never dreamed of being in a situation like this, but now I found myself now spreading my knees apart even farther for Clark as I sucked madly on Joe's big cock, purring in ecstasy.

Clark began pounding into my wet cunt as Joe grabbed my head and forced his rod deeper into my mouth. I was completely stuffed with hard meat at both ends of my body. I forced myself to breathe deeply through my nose as Joe's cock filled my mouth.

"Nice Abby," Clark groaned, "I knew you could handle two big cocks at once . . . I knew you'd love it."

"Ummmphhh," I gasped around the fat shaft in my mouth. All I felt was carnal pleasure. I needed it, needed to be stuffed full by these two beautiful cocks. I needed it and I knew my husband needed it, too. I knew at that moment that there would be no limit on how nasty we would be, how far we would push our limits.

"Uggghhhh," I grunted, sweat pouring off my brow. Joe's cock was sawing back and forth between my pursed lips. I arched my back, my eyes rolled back into my skull and I gasped and shook as the full length of Clark's fat cock sank into me.

"Yeah, baby . . . your pussy is still so tight! So tight . . . even after all the fucking it's gotten lately . . . just breathe, just breathe and take it."

"Mpphff!" I wanted to speak but Joe had a firm grip on my head and his cock lodged firmly in my mouth. I grunted and groaned, communicating to Clark my desperate need for this double pounding

Joe took the moment to pick up the pace of his thrusting into my mouth, causing me to grunt in effort when I felt Clark slamming even harder into me.

Clark bottomed out inside me again and held himself there, his entire shaft lodged in my slutty pussy. "You like it, baby?" he hissed, "you like my two big cocks in your slutty body?"

Joe released my head briefly, letting me come up for air.

"Oh God yes!" I whimpered, " . . . Oh, God! . . . Oh, yes, give it to me . . . ugh . . . .oh God . . . fuck me, fuck me please!"

Clark responded by pulling back then thrusting into me again. He pulled back and thrust into me again, then again. Joe, feeling the moment, pulled my hungry mouth back onto his cock and I eagerly resumed my sucking and licking and kissing every inch of his beautiful dick, and just like that I was lost. All sense of time and place vanished for me. My whole world centered on the two massive slabs of meat penetrating my body. My God! There was so much fucking cock in me I couldn't tell up from down. Both men sensed my hyper-aroused state and began to thrust faster and harder into my mouth and my cunt. It felt like their cocks were going to meet deep up inside me.

"Umphh . . . ugh . . . mmmmm," I was moaning, whining, whimpering around Joe's dripping rod. I was squealing, moaning, gasping, writhing as Clark and Joe connected into a rhythm, pounding their big, hard cocks into me, fucking me for how long I had no idea. All that mattered was my pussy and mouth, happily stuffed full of thick, hot cock. I wanted it to last forever but my mind began to turn on the thought of all the glorious come I was going to receive from these two big cocks. My mouth watered at the thought of eating Joe's load and Clark shooting his come deep inside me. I couldn't wait to feel this cock I was sucking to feed me a hot mouthful of semen.

Joe began to pick up speed, grabbing the back of my head and forcing me down his shaft. Clark's strokes were becoming quicker and shorter. We were getting close. Just for a moment I pulled off of Joe's cock and panted out loud, "give it to me . . . come for me!" I moaned as I stroked Joe's shaft before swallowing it down again.

I pushed back against Clark as I slurped all over Joe, taking him down and back up, then swirling my tongue all over the head, trying to coax the come from his balls.

"Give it to me . . . come for me," I urged as my tongue danced over the head of his cock and my hands pumped him furiously. "Come . . . give it to me . . . come . . . "

Suddenly, without even touching myself, my eyes rolled back and I grunted around Joe's cock, moaning and bucking, an orgasm suddenly overtaking my body, sending me into contortions as my mouth and pussy twitched and clenched tightly, forcing groans from both men fucking me urgently.

Clark cried, "Oh, fuck I'm going to come!" and grabbed the base of his cock, jerking it, groaning in delight . . . and while the orgasm was still coursing through my body I felt a huge, thick white blast of come explode from Joe's rod. I held just the tip tight in my lips, my tongue swirling all around the sensitive head while he jerked the base of his shaft, coaxing his hot, white cream into my hungry mouth. I held a firm grip on his ass as Joe shot out pulse after pulse of semen, flooding me with his salty sweetness.

At the same time Clark howled and released a huge blast of come deep inside me, his cock erupting powerfully. "Oh, my God," was all I could think. I was on my knees, sweating and sucking, quivering in ecstasy as Clark and Joe filled me with blast after blast of semen into my depraved body, shooting hot come into my mouth and my womb.

Clark pulsed again and again inside me. Joe's sperm was filling my mouth and I tried to gulp it down but I was gasping for breath and there was just too much . . . hot come spilled out over my lips and down my chin as I swallowed hard to clear my throat. As Clark finished and slumped down on my back, Joe pumped the last few spurts onto my face, hot come shot splashing warmly across my cheek and lips.

"Oh . . . God," I moaned, opening my mouth wide, trying desperately to catch every drop of his magnificent load as he aimed it into my begging mouth.

"Gooooaaahhhhhh!!" Joe shouted as he pumped his cock with his fist, a fourth, fifth and then a sixth heavy blast shooting across my lips and cheek, some of it landing into my yearning mouth.

I had never seen a cock shoot so much come and I strained to catch every drop. I had never experienced anything like the come-lust that now consumed me. My orgasm subsided but I still tingled with a deep horniness from the sexy hot sensation of Joe's load filling my mouth and streaking over my face as Clark's come began dripping out of my pussy and down my leg. Using my fingers I scooped the blobs of Joe's semen from my face and sucked them down, not wanting to miss a drop.

emelle78
emelle78
710 Followers
12