Bobby and Helge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

Was what sounded like a chuckle just part of her arousal, or because she had understood that I wanted to taste more of it, appreciating that I loved the taste of her pussy and wanted as much of it as I could have? My tongue lapped, enjoying what it could find. I realized that it was tired, obvious out of training, and chuckled at the thought that its muscles might ache in the morning.

Bobbie pushed herself back from the wall with a long sighing moan and looked down at my eyes. She moaned again and murmured:

"My God, that was good; you must like to do it as much as I do."

I could only nod. She moved her hips back of my face, and I said:

"I do, just hope my tongue won't ache in the morning."

"Hm-hmm! I do too; I might need it again," she replied with a grin.

Then she reached behind herself and found my still stiff cock with her hand and hummed with a smirk, remarking:

"I don't want him to feel left out," and jogged her hand on my cock.

"I don't either, but you want to?"

Bobbie just nodded with another smirk and raised her hips and began to move back on me. I moaned with a nod. She changed hands on my cock, reaching between her thighs, and then her pussy was sliding down it. We both moaned. If I had been worrying that that it wasn't as stiff as it needed to be, I then wasn't; it was.

She sat up and grinned down at me, and her pussy squeezed my cock, obviously not just a reflex from her expression, especially when it did again, and she smirked and said:

"It's unfair, indecent that women can do it again and again."

I made my cock twitch, pleased that it could now, and replied with a grin:

"If they need it that much."

Her pussy squeezed again, and my cock twitched in response. We both chuckled, and she reached down and began to rub her clitoris. We both moaned softly, feeling how her pussy responded and then my cock. I fondled her breasts, and she nodded, her eyes now half closed. That continued, and I wondered if we were supposed to have our orgasm just this way. Her hips were rocking slightly. I felt that I could have mine, but then her eyes opened wide and she softly demanded:

"Oh, just fuck!"

As she was dropping down over me, she stopped and grabbed my hand and stuck a finger in her mouth, slavering it with her tongue, and then drew my hand back past her side, as she dropped down on me, murmuring: "And that too."

I understood: she wanted that wet finger in her asshole. She lay on me waiting. When my finger found it and probed, not just it but also her pussy tightened and relaxed. She nodded with an encouraging moan, and then with a growling one again, as this time my fingertip unhesitatingly probed deeper. When I wiggled it, she responded with a chuckling moan, and then began to fuck.

We fucked! Kissing, our tongues doing what my cock and finger were. Then she wanted me to arouse her nipples, holding her hips still, while I sucked and nibbled, gently biting them, feeling her pussy and asshole contract. Then she growled again, and we fucked. "Desperately" was the wrong word, but the only one that occurred to me, as our hips slapped together, both groaning and gasping.

We came. I knew that my cock had spurted again, but I was more aware of her warm pussy juice flushing on my pubic hair, pleased with the confirmation that she had also had her orgasm.

She collapsed on me, as we both gasped and sighed with long moans, our stomachs heaving against each other. Before we had recovered, she suddenly exclaimed: "Damn! Cramp!" and rolled off me and raised one leg, holding it straight up and massaging the back of her thigh. I extended my legs and reached down and felt the wet, matted hair under my still heavy but relaxed cock. When I tasted my fingers, she chuckled, still massaging her thigh, and murmured:

"Yeah, that good."

"For me too," I agreed, and we smiled.

They weren't amorous smiles, just confirmation of our agreement that we had had very good sex with each other. It couldn't have been better. When she had loosened the cramp, she rolled back towards me with her leg over mine and her arm around me. With her head on my shoulder, she said:

"We have to do that again. Not tonight! And maybe not tomorrow night, but I hope you want to, to see my textiles, and to let me see yours."

"Oh, I do, and not just to see textiles."

She chuckled and rubbed my side, and I rubbed hers. We lay there in peaceful agreement, long enough for me to recognize that I had to go to the bathroom again. When I said so, she did too. Chuckling, we got up and did, washing, my remembering to wash my face. When we returned to the room, she smiled and said that they would know why we wanted a double bed. Then we were on it again in the dark and said good night.

After breakfast in the morning, the treat was that we all went via gondolas to an early tour of St. Marcus cathedral, getting in past the tourists waiting line. After that, we were guided through the adjacent museum with all its collections of textiles. We had lunch at one of the big cafes on the piazza in front of the church. Then we went to a place where we saw how velvet was woven, a centuries old tradition in Venice.

Before dinner in the hotel, there was time to wander back, going places we hadn't been after lunch the previous day. The other couple found us in the bar. After the first drink, the woman smiled and said: "Hope you had a good night, slept well."

We all smirked slightly at her reference to her parting words the night before. Bobbie looked at me, and I replied:

"And also slept well."

"We did too," he agreed, smiling at his companion, and we all chuckled and took more than a sip from our second glass.

We had a pleasant dinner together discussing what we had seen. Before the waiter came with the bill for the wine, the organizer of the tour said a few words, and we applauded softly, since there were others in the restaurant. He thanked us and said that watertaxis would take us to the airport. The man paid the bill, and we thanked him, also for the entertaining company. When we parted, we all just smirked slightly and went our ways.

Bobbie had been right, we didn't have to do everything we had the night before. When we going to bed, however, she grinned and said:

"Should have asked this morning: Is your tongue tired? Mine isn't."

"Mine isn't either," I agreed and stuck it out, wagging it at her.

She licked her lips and lay down with her feet on the pillow. We did it again like the previous afternoon, at least just as good. After she turned around and was lying with my arm around her and holding her breast, she murmured:

"Just promise we'll meet again. Hm-hmm! Like I told my uncle: 'I want to again.'"

"Not more than I do; I promise."

She put her hand on mine and press her hips back closer to me.

* * *

That was two years ago. We've been together a few times, most delightfully: first again on neutral territory to visit an exhibition in Brussels, then in her home and in mine. We even saw all of each other's textile collections, but not everything before we wanted to be "textilfrei."

The the last time I was with her in England, when I woke up in the morning, my cock was trying to get between her thighs. She felt it and moaned, letting it. Then she reached down and helped it find where it wanted to be. She had to let it probe a few times, before she thought her pussy was moist enough. It wasn't the first time we had done it like that. Then she chuckled and pressed the head of my cock into her pussy. She gave a pained moan; it wasn't really moist enough, but then it was, and we both moaned in arousal, as it slipped more easily deep in her. Not as deep as we wanted it, lying like that, but we knew how to solve that. She rolled back, and I moved my body way, letting her roll on her back and raise her thigh, while I curled my hips up under it and behind her hips, sliding my thighs under and over her other one and pushing my cock deeper in her pussy.

We both chuckled with moans at our practiced success, knowing we were going to enjoy a lazy, morning fuck. The one before we went to sleep hadn't been lazy. As usual, then both our hands were down finding her clitoris, just gently moving, just enough to make her moan softly, and her pussy contract. Then she surprised me, murmuring:

"I always wanted someone to lick, when I was like this. Not always, just since it occurred to me."

"When you were like this?"

"No, just alone, fantasizing. Don't you?"

"Hmm? Too often, but not like that. Hmmm? Sounds like the ultimate."

"I guess so. Kind of wicked, wanting two people to arouse me."

"Very! Don't know what two women could do with me, what I could do at the same time with them. ... Oh, I can imagine, but I doubt it would be any better; too much going on."

"You're right; worse for me, I was going to want to do it to him at the same time."

"Be fucked and licked and suck his cock?"

"What occurred to me."

"Hmm?! You want two men, and one with his mouth almost where the other's cock is?"

"I guess so, but I hadn't thought about that, that that would bother them."

"You wouldn't, but I did; it would bother me, ... either way."

Our fingers were gently rubbing. After a few moments, she murmured:

"Still better with a tongue."

"For mine too," I agreed.

"His too, my uncle."

"Your uncle, still with him?"

"In Italy, I down played that we still do."

"Why not?"

"What we thought, he and I, so we do, when he can visit me."

"Good for him!"

"And for me, if you don't mind?"

"Why should I? But were you thinking he would want to - with me?"

"Not yet! But since you suggested it," she replied, turning her head and giving me a grin.

We rubbed, and I fucked gently to make sure my cock remembered where it was. After it did, I replied:

"I just asked, didn't suggest anything."

"I know; just wanted to tease you."

"But if a woman wanted to?"

"You wouldn't mind that? ... Oh! You wouldn't! Hm-hm-hmm! Probably want to do it the other way around."

"That was your suggestion. Know one who would?"

"Oooh! You do want to!"

I made my cock twitch, instead of replying. Bobbie chuckled and squeezed it. I fucked and we rubbed, exchanging cheerful moans. Then she chuckled again and said:

"Of course, you'd want to do it with her too. Hmm? Have to think about whether I can share."

I let her rub and fondled her breast, then hummed with grin and replied:

"If you have to think about it, then I can too. Know one who might?"

"Hmm? You want to know if I'm still doing something with women?"

"Said that I didn't mind."

"Yes, sometimes, since you don't mind."

"And you think she would?" I asked again.

I fucked and fondled, and she rubbed for several seconds, then she raised her eyebrows and said:

"At least, she's not a confirmed lesbian; I know that she likes men too. Enough about that, now just fuck me."

I did, while she tried to do with her fingers what she wanted a tongue to do.

* * *

We didn't mention the conversation again, also not when she visited me. If she could fantasize about it, however, I could and have been, trying to temper my idea of how her friend could look.

If she were Bobbie's age, she certainly would not have to have her so nice figure, but would Bobbie want to do anything with a woman with sagging breasts. I envisioned thin sacks hanging down two inches with tired looking nipples down on them, then envisioning that her breasts might not look like that if she were overweight, but then too big breasts, still floppy? Or could she be younger, how much younger?

If it was going to happen, I was going to have to trust Bobbie's good taste. Maybe there wasn't just one woman she knew, whom she could suggest it to. When that occurred to me, I snickered to myself in bed at the strange idea that I wanted the woman, whom I loved to have sex with, should have sex with other women, enough for her to have a choice of the one that would be willing to have sex with both of us. She would try to pick the one with the best figure and prettiest pussy. This was a crazy idea, but it let me upgrade my envisioning of how she could look. I did, with a better fantasy of what we all could do together, which included my enjoying two pussies at the same time.

*****

Sorry folks. I know this story begs for a sequel, but there won't be another chapter. Just use your imagination, like I was in the last paragraph. I am sure there are many FFM and FFMM stories that tell what could happen; mine do.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers