Bobby & Jilly Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second and third shots were thicker still, as Bobby and Jilly both watched in amazement. Clinging white jelly covered Jilly's incredibly pretty face. Her cheeks and nose dripped with semen. And there was more, much more. Bobby brought his hand to his cock and stroked out the next three shots, watching as Jilly's features seem to melt under the drenching of sweet, tasty cum.

But although she licked joyously at the sticky strands that repeatedly sought out her mouth, as though Bobby's penis knew that was the softest, sweetest and prettiest target of all, Jilly let the rest drip down her face. She showered in his cum. And kept count: seven, eight, nine, the spurts still strong, but milkier and less gluey now, less thick. Ten, eleven... smaller spurts onto the luscious, cum-soaked offering of her face.

Together they gazed at his twitching cockhead, willing it to keep going. Twelve, they counted together as it glued shut one of her pretty nostrils, and then thirteen, landing squarely on her upper lip, and one more final dribble as Jilly extended her tongue to catch the last drop from his madly jerking, numb penis.

And, gazing tenderly at each other, Bobby and Jilly began to laugh in perfect happiness.

12