Bobby & Mrs. Clark Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ok Honey. Your dad and I are going to go hit the mall. There’s some good sales starting today, and then we’re going to do the grocery shopping. We should be back by…” She trailed off as she looked at the clock and saw that it was almost eleven o’clock. “Five or six.” She finished.

“Ok, no problem.” I replied.

I thought about going to Mrs. Clark’s house as I ate. I was wondering if I should put on some different clothes before I headed over there or if my sweats and a tee would be all right. She hadn’t said to dress any particular way so I figured my sweats would be ok for today. After last night, I knew there was no way I was going to turn down her offer to become one of her submissives. It wasn’t like I had much of a choice in the first place. If I said no she’d tell my parents that I was purposely jerking off in front of my bedroom window with the blinds up, but after last night, I knew I really wanted to be one of her submissives and that I would have agreed to it even without the threat of her narking on me.

Around eleven-thirty, I walked over to her house and knocked on her front door. I waited a few moments and then she opened the door and invited me in with a sweeping gesture.

“Let’s go to the kitchen.” She said, and I followed a few steps behind her as she led the way. “Have a seat.” She said, indicating one of the chairs around the kitchen table.

I sat where she indicated and she sat in another chair across from me and then asked, “So, have you come to a decision?”

“Yes Ma’am, I have.” I told her.

“Good. So, what will it be? Are you going to be one of my submissives or shall I tell your parents about your night time activities?”

“I want to be one of your submissives Ma’am.” I replied.

“Excellent.” Mrs. Clark said in a pleased tone that also said that she had known I would make that choice.

“Ma’am, may I tell you something?” I asked.

“Yes, you may.” She replied.

“I would have agreed to be one of your submissives even without the threat of you telling my parents.” I said honestly.

Mrs. Clark smiled and said, “Yes Bobby, I knew you would. I just thought you might need that extra push to start you down the path of submission.”

We smiled at each other and then she stood and said, “Take off your clothes and follow me.”

I stood and pulled my t-shirt off over my head and placed it on the chair I had been sitting on, and then I hooked my thumbs in the waistbands of both my sweatpants and my underwear and pushed them down to my ankles. I stepped out of them and piled them on top of my shirt in the chair. As soon as I was naked, Mrs. Clark led the way out of the kitchen and down a hall to a door that led down to her basement. I followed her through the door and down the stairs. She flicked a switch and lights came on in the stairwell and the room waiting below. When I turned the corner following Mrs. Clark into the room at the bottom of the stairs, my jaw just dropped. The room was unlike any I had ever seen before. There was a padded table towards the center of the room and, in the corner, diagonally across from where I was standing, there was some kind of leather chair hanging from chains, which were attached to the ceiling (I found out later that it’s called a sling). In the corner to my left, there was a series of straps also hanging from the ceiling (this I found out was a love swing). In the corner to my right, was what looked like the vaulting horse we used occasionally in gym class, except that, in addition to the padded top, there were also padded ledges that I’d later find out were knee and forearm rests. Along one wall were hung various whips, paddles and floggers. On another, were shelves that held almost every sex toy you could imagine from butt plugs and dildos in every size to things I had never seen before, but in time would become intimately familiar with and come to enjoy very much.

On the third wall was a series of cabinets that I’d later found out held various other S&M equipment like nipple clamps, cock rings, chastity equipment and a bunch of other toys for pain and pleasure. What I didn’t know was that in the center of the cabinets what I took for a large cabinet was really a Murphy Bed that Mrs. Clark would pull down on occasion. And on the wall that had the stairs behind it was a coiled black garden house with a spray nozzle on one while the other end was attached to a faucet in the wall. That’s when I noticed that the floor angled slightly inward towards the center of the room where there was a drain in the floor. There was also a small closet under the stairs that held various cleaning supplies for the playroom out of view. There was also another door that lead to a storage room that held even more equipment that I would find out about later.

“Well what do you think of my playroom Bobby?” Mrs. Clark asked expectantly.

“I, uh… It’s pretty wild. What’s all this stuff used for?” I replied.

“You’ll find out soon enough my little slut.” She said teasingly.

Mrs. Clark walked over to the wall with the cabinets and pulled the Murphy Bed down, and then removed her clothes and laid down in the center of the bed with her legs spread and patted between them with one hand and said, “Come over here Bobby its time you learned how to give me pleasure.”

I quickly did as she said and climbed onto the bed between her legs and looked at her expectantly waiting to be told what to do next while my eyes kept shifting up and down between her pussy, tits and face. I noticed something I hadn’t the other night when she exposed herself to me, Mrs. Clark had her pubic hair trimmed so that it formed a narrow strip of hair about two inches wide above her pussy while everything else was smooth as a baby.

“I want you to eat my pussy Bobby. I want you to make me cum and cum hard.” She told me, and then warned, “If you don’t do a good job I’ll have to punish you.”

Never having eaten pussy before I was determined to do the best I could and practically dove into her wet cunt in my eagerness to please her. I slid my arms under her thighs and cupped her ass in my hands as I bought my mouth to her waiting pussy. Then I stuck my tongue out and licked her from the bottom of her slit to the top and back down again. I did this several times until I finally pushed my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could. As my tongue entered her I got my first taste of pussy, that tang that’s slightly bitter, while at the same time pleasingly sweet. As I moved my tongue around inside her, her pussy was deluging my mouth with copious amounts of her natural juices.

“Ohhh yes, not much in the way of technique yet, but you definitely make up for it with your enthusiasm.” She moaned.

I continued moving my tongue around inside her pussy trying to taste every last bit of her I could. I pushed my tongue in and out, ran it around in circles one way and then the other, and then waggled it up and down and back and forth. I much have been doing something right, because Mrs. Clark started moaning louder and louder as I went and her hands went to the back of my head pressing my face tightly against her sopping wet cunt while she guided me so that I hit all the right places. As I was tonguing her, my nose brushed against her clit and Mrs. Clark moaned loudly and arched her back up off the mattress. I didn’t notice it the first time, but when it happened again, I realized what had happened and moved my mouth up and sucked her clit in between my lips and flicked it with the tip of my tongue. Mrs. Clark went nuts! She began thrashing about wildly on the bed, arching her back up off it, and crushing my face into her crotch with her hands as she pulled my hair with her clenched fists.

“Ohhh! Ahhhhh! That’s it suck my clit and make me cum you little fucker! Suck my clit hard! Ahhhhhhh!” She screamed loudly as I followed her commands and sucked her clit hard into my mouth while flicking it with the tip of my tongue.

My hard cock was rubbing against my belly where it was pinned between me and the mattress leaking pre-cum like a faucet.

My grip on Mrs. Clark’s ass tightened as I tried to pull her even closer to me and also to keep her from pulling away from me in the troughs of her passion.

“Ugghhh! God, I’m coming you little fuck! You better not fucking stop!” She screamed.

I kept licking and sucking at her pussy and clit through all through her orgasm as she thrashed around screaming and moaning with the pleasure I was giving her.

“AHHHHH! OHHHHHH FUCK! OH GOD YES! OHHHHHHHHH!” She screamed at the top of her lungs before falling back to the bed in a sweaty heap with my head still between her legs and me still licking away at her pussy and clit. Finall,y she pushed my head away from her and I rolled on to my side to lie beside her at her feet.

“Oh Bobby, what a great little clit licker you are.” She said breathlessly. I looked up at her beaming with the entire lower part of my face soaked and gleaming with her cum.

“Mmmm. Keep that up and you’ll definitely prove yourself worthy of being one of my submissives.” She said softly, still partially out of breath from the massive orgasm I had just given her.

The smile on my face only grew bigger at her complement. Several minutes later, Mrs. Clark rolled over and got on all fours and said, “Alright, now lets see how well you can eat my ass.”

I was surprised by this command and just laid there for a few seconds confused. I had never heard of someone eating someone else’s ass before.

“What are you waiting for? Get over here and put that fucking slut tongue of yours to work on my ass Dammit!” she said irritably.

Still not sure what to do, I climbed up behind her on all fours, placed a hand on each of her ass cheeks pulling them apart so I could see her tight hole winking slightly at me.

“You better shove that fucking tongue of yours up my ass right now or I’ll make sure you regret it for days to come!” Mrs. Clark demanded.

Fearing what she might do if I refused or delayed any longer I brought my face to her ass and gingerly flicked my tongue over her puckered anus tasting it for the first time.

“Ohhh.” She moaned softly as my tongue dragged over the nerve endings of her clutching hole. “That’s it keep going. Work my hole with your tongue.” She encouraged.

I started licking circles around her hole occasionally swiping my tongue over it every now and then.

“Mmmm, yes. That’s the ticket. Now push your tongue inside me.” She said softly.

Obediently, I brought my tongue to the center of her tight hole, stiffened my tongue and pushed it inside her.

“Oh yes. That feels so fucking good.” She moaned softly.

I started working my tongue in and out of her ass, tongue fucking her tight hole. I’d try and force it in deeper each time. Her ass didn’t taste ass good as her pussy, but it was nowhere near ass bad as I thought it would be. I could taste a little of what I was sure had to be shit especially on some of my deeper tongue strokes, but it was very faint, and it was making Mrs. Clark happy so I kept on working her ass with my tongue just like I had with her pussy. Pushing my tongue in and out, circling one way and then the other. Waggling it back and forth up and down and all around. “Oh yes that feels so good. Now use your hand to play with my clit while you’re licking my ass. Make me cum on your tongue again.” She instructed.

I brought my right hand down and pushed it between her legs from behind, running it over her dripping cunt until I found her clit at the top. Once I found her clit I started rubbing it.

“OH! Not so fast and hard. Slow down and take your time slut I want to enjoy this.” She commanded.

I stopped rubbing her clit so hard and fast and began doing it slower and more gently. Working her clit with my fingers just like I had with my tongue only moments ago.

“Mmmmmmmm. Much better.” She said softly. “Yes! Keep doing it like that. Work my ass with your tongue. Oh yes!”

Before long, Mrs. Clark was writhing beneath me and pushing her ass back towards me trying to get my tongue as deep inside her as she could. It didn’t take long before Mrs. Clark had reached her second orgasm.

“OH YES! OH FUCK YES I’M CUMMING!” Mrs. Clark screamed for the second time today.

As her orgasm rocked her body, Mrs. Clark’s arms gave out on her and she fell to her elbows with her head resting between her arms on the mattress. I could feel her ass spasming as it clenched and released my tongue over and over again. I kept working her clit with my hand as her body shuttered and convulsed beneath me. I could feel her clit twitching as her pussy gushed its cum all over my hand soaking my palm and fingers with her cum. when her orgasm finally subsided Mrs. Clark collapsed forward pulling her body away from my mouth and hand and laying flat on her stomach panting heavily.

“Mmmmm, I bet the girls love you.” She said breathlessly.

I gave a kind of half smile but didn’t say anything. When she turned her head to look at me Mrs. Clark could see that something was wrong.

“What’s the matter Bobby? Don’t you like eating my pussy and ass and making me feel good?” She asked in a slightly mocking but still concerned voice.

“Oh no Ma’am its not that at all. I love eating you. Its awesome.” I assured her truthfully.

“Then what’s the matter?” she asked.

“I’ve just never been with a girl before. None of them will give me the time of day. They all think I’m just some skinny geek.” I said somewhat bitterly.

“Ah, I see. Well Bobby don’t worry about it. Sooner or later those dumb girls will figure out you’re a cute little hottie that can drive them wild in bed and then they’ll be sorry that they hadn’t given you a chance sooner. Trust me. I know what I’m talking about.” She assured me.

“Yes Ma’am.” I replied half-heartedly.

“Well, since you have done such a good job bringing me pleasure I think it’s about time I gave you a reward. What do you think?” She said.

“Yes Ma’am that would be great.” I replied more enthusiastically.

“Lay down over here on your back.” Mrs. Clark said as she patted a spot in the center of the bed.

I did as she told me and laid down where she indicated my hard cock pointing at the ceiling with a stream of my clear pre-cum running down it’s shaft.

Mrs. Clark took my cock in her hand and gently stroked up and down it’s length a few times. “Mmmmm. I wonder how many of those girls would change their minds if they knew what a big cock you had?” she said to herself before bending over and taking the head of it into her mouth and swirling her tongue around the rim of it.

“Ohhhh God!” I moaned.

“You like that huh?” she asked.

“Oh yes Ma’am I love it!” I replied fervently.

“Well that’s only the beginning of what I have in store for you.” She said devilishly.

With that she plunged her mouth down on my hard cock taking it entirely in her mouth until her nose was pressed into my pubic area. She held it like that for a few seconds using her throat muscles to massage my cock in her mouth, and then she pulled herself off my cock took in a deep breath and plunged back down on it bobbing her head all the way down on my cock and then all the way back up several times. When she came off my cock this time she licked down the shaft to my balls and took each one in her mouth, swirled it around before letting it fall out and taking the other one in her mouth. She did this a couple of times and then licked back up the other side of my shaft to the head of my cock where she swirled her tongue around the crown. Then flicked her tongue over my piss slit a few time before she pushed it a little way into the hole before she plunged her mouth back down to the rot of my cock.

“OH GOD! OH MAN! I’M GONNA CUM!” I cried out. When she started sucking my cock even harder, I couldn’t take it anymore and my cum exploded out of my cock into her mouth and down her throat as she swallowed every last drop. She smiled as she was swallowing blast after blast of my cum while hearing me let out a throaty moan at the same time my eyes rolled back into my head. When my cock finally stopped throbbing and shooting cum she let it fall from her mouth and slap wetly against my thigh. When she saw one last drop of cum at the tip of my cock she took my cock in her hand, leaned over and swiped the drop of cum off with her tongue causing my cock to twitch and me to let out another deep moan. “Ohhhhhhh!”

“Well now that you have both given and received pleasure it time for you to receive some discipline.” Mrs. Clark told me.

“Ma’am?” I asked confused.

“You delayed in obeying my command when I told you to eat my ass. For that you must be punished. When I give a command I expect it to be obey without question or delay.” She explained. “Is that understood?”

“Yes Ma’am. I understand.” I replied.

Mrs. Clark went to the storage room and came out carrying a sawhorse with a black leather padded top and placed it in a clear area of the room. Then she went to one of the cabinets and pulled out a set of four black leather cuffs.

“Come here.” She ordered sternly.

Not wanting to displease her again I quickly got off the bed and moved to stand in front of her.

“Hold out your arms.” She told me.

I did as I was told and held my arms out in front of me. When I did so she fasten one of the leather cuffs around each of my wrists, and then she bent down and fastened a cuff to each ankle and stood back up.

“In the future you will put these on yourself whenever you come into the playroom. See how I have them fastened so that they are tight, but not so tight that they will cause you to lose blood circulation? This is how you will put them on every time. Understand?”

“Yes Ma’am.” I replied.

“Very good. Now I want you to come over here and bend over the saw horse.” She instructed.

I did as she told me and walked over the few steps over to the sawhorse. It was just a little more than waist high on me and I carefully bent over it. I felt the top edge of the sawhorse dig into me just above my hips as I bent over it.

“Spread your legs so that your feet are touching to legs of the sawhorse.” Mrs. Clark instructed.

I did as she said and slid my feet a few inches to each side until I felt them touch the wooden legs of the sawhorse.

“Good. Now I want you to hold on to the other legs with your hands.” She said.

Again I did as I was told. While I was doing that I felt her more than saw Mrs. Clark bend down behind me, and then I felt a slight tug at each of my ankles and she stood back up and walked around in front of me. I tried to move my feet a little bit but found that I couldn’t. That’s when I realized that she had attached the ankle cuffs to the legs of the sawhorse. Right about the same time she was bending over in front of me and securing the wrist cuffs to the other sawhorse legs. Now I was totally helpless. I couldn’t move to save my life. I felt a sudden jolt of fear rush through me at that realization that she could do whatever she wanted to do to me and I wouldn’t be able to do a damn thing to stop her.

“Normally when I do any kind of S&M or discipline I give my submissive a safe word so that they can stop things if they become to intense for them. But since you did so well in pleasing me and it’s your first time being disciplined your punishment isn’t going to be severe enough that you will need one.” She told me.

Then I saw her turn away form me and walk over to the wall where her whips and paddles were hung. Because of how I was positioned I had to strain my neck to see what she was doing. Mrs. Clark took several minutes to pick out what she wanted to use. From my position I couldn’t see what she had picked until she turned around and was walking back to me. In one hand she held a long thick wooden paddle, in the other she was carrying a whip that had several tails dangling from the handle. I swallowed heavily anticipating what was about to happen to me.