Bobby & Mrs. Clark Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she put away the pump Mrs. Clark came back with a multi-tailed whip and began flicking back and forth in a left to right motion whipping Julie's stomach. From were I was I could hear the softSlap, slap. Slap, slap of the whip as Mrs. Clark worked Julie over.

After awhile Mrs. Clark moved behind Julie and began whipping her shoulders in a figure eight pattern, while every so often she would change and whip her upper back in a side to side motion, and then back to her shoulders in the figure eight pattern again. I could still hear the rapid slapping sound as Mrs. Clark worked her magic with her whip. When Julie's back and shoulders were a nice bright red Mrs. Clark stopped and said, "I want you to turn so you can watch me and Bobby for awhile."

Julie did as she was told and shuffle stepped in a small circle until she was facing where I lay on the bondage table. The spreader bar attached to her ankles had kept her from moving normally. Julie watched as Mrs. Clark took a long blue feather and ran it over my body stimulating my nerves. She watched as my engorged cock that had now turned a very dark red color due to the cock ring Mrs. Clark had put on me twitched in response to the stimulation she was giving me.

As Mrs. Clark ran the feather over my cock and balls she used her free hand to lightly tug on the chain attached to the nipples clips.

"Ohhhh." I moaned softly and precum flowed freely from the tip of my cock as Mrs. Clark continued to tease and torment my body.

"Mmmm, delightful isn't it?" Mrs. Clark asked.

"Ohhhh, yes Ma'am." I replied.

Mrs. Clark set the feather back down on the table and then picked up a riding crop and walked down to stand by my knees. Then with no warning I heard a soft whistling and then a loudTHWACK,followed by a sharp burning, stinging feeling on at my lower thigh just a few inches above my knee. I jumped in my bonds as I felt the crop hit my thigh, but I was fastened so securely to the table that I didn't really move more then a few inches.

Mrs. Clark continued to work the crop up my thigh striping my skin as she went. When she reached the top of my thigh Mrs. Clark started working on my torso and then back down to my other thigh leaving bright red marks on my flesh as she went.

"Gruhhhhh." I groaned through clenched teeth every time Mrs. Clark brought her riding crop down on my body each time it made a loud crispTHWACK!

I don't know how long it lasted, it was almost like I left my body and was floating in space. When it was over my thighs and torso were covered with crisscrossing thin red welts. Mrs. Clark set her riding crop back down on the table and left me on the table to come down from where ever I was and walked back over to Julie.

"So what do you think of him my pretty little slut?" Mrs. Clark asked Julie.

"What do you mean Mistress?" Julie asked not quite sure of what was being asked.

"I mean do you think he's cute? Will he make a good sub?"

"He's definitely cute and I think he has the potential to make a good sub from what I have seen so far Mistress." Julie answered.

"Yes, I agree." Mrs. Clark replied.

Mrs. Clark reached up over Julie's head and unhooked the chain from her spreader bar leaving the chain hanging from the hook in the ceiling. Julie dutifully held her hands high over her head while waiting for Mrs. Clark to allow her to lower them.

"Bend over and place your hands on the floor between your feet." Mrs. Clark ordered.

Julie did as she was commanded and placed her hands on the floor between her feet. This bent her over double. Once she was in position Mrs. Clark bent down and fastened a double ended clip so that an end was clipped to the rings on both spreader bars. The simple clip held Julie in that position unable to free herself since each of her hands was nine inches away from the clip and rings.

"Good. Stay just like that." Mrs. Clark said.

"Yes Mistress." Julie said in a voice that was slightly strained do to being bent nearly in half.

Mrs. Clark walked over to the wall that held her disciplinary tools and chose a leather covered paddle with the word "SLUT" embossed in sunken letters across the paddle.

On her way back to Julie she stopped at one of her cabinets and took out a couple more items before continuing on her way back to Julie.

Mrs. Clark stood behind Julie and asked, "Have you been a good little sub slut since our last scene?"

"No Mistress." Julie said apprehensively.

"Noooo?" Mrs. Clark asked intrigued. "How have you misbehaved little one?"

"I masturbated my dirty little cunt until I came." Julie confessed.

"Just once?" Mrs. Clark asked.

"Um, sort of Mistress." Julie said timidly.

"Sort of? What do you mean by sort of?" Mrs. Clark asked, her agitation beginning to show in the tone her voice.

"I only masturbated once, but I did it until I came twice Mistress." Julie confessed.

"I see. And why did you disobey my command for you not to masturbate without my permission?" Mrs. Clark asked, the agitation still evident in her tone of voice.

"Mistress I couldn't help it. I got so turned on thinking about seeing you again that I had to do something." Julie said, her voice pleading for understanding.

"Understandable, but you should have asked my permission. You know that don't you?" Mrs. Clark said in a tone that left it perfectly clear there could be only one answer.

"Yes Mistress. I'm sorry I have disappointed you. I beg your forgiveness." Julie said submissively.

"Very well, I forgive you. But you understand that you must still be punished don't you?" Mrs. Clark said.

"Yes Mistress. Of course, it must be so. I disobeyed you and I must pay the price for it." Julie replied matter of factly.

With no warning what so ever Mrs. Clark roughly shoved a large butt plug deep in Julie's ass until it was all the way in and only the flared base remained outside Julie's ass.

"AHHHH!" Julie cried out in both pain and surprise.

Then Mrs. Clark picked up the paddle and swung it hard against Julie's ass, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK! Mrs. Clark swung the paddle against Julie's ass over and over again, each time the paddle struck Julie's ass it left the word "SLUT" across her cheeks in red swollen letters. Julie's ass was spanked so many times that the letters overlapped each other so much so that they were unreadable. By the time Mrs. Clark was finished Julie was sobbing uncontrollably, and Mrs. Clark was sweating with the effort it had taken to spank Julie so many times. Every time the paddle hit the butt plug in Julie's ass it drove it deeper inside and was only stopped from completely penetrating her ass by its flared base.

When she was finished punishing Julie Mrs. Clark returned her paddle to its place on the wall, and then she returned to Julie and unclipped the spreader bars. Julie was so worn out from the spanking she had just received that Mrs. Clark had to help her straighten her body and stand up. Mrs. Clark then unclipped Julie's cuffs from both spreader bars and led her over to the wall containing the Murphy Bed where she then lowered the bed and helped Julie to lay down in the center of the bed.

"Rest for a few minutes while I release Bobby from the table." Mrs. Clark told her softly.

Julie nodded her head to show she had heard what Mrs. Clark had said and would obey.

Satisfied, Mrs. Clark walked over to the table were Bobby still lay bound and marked with the stripes Mrs. Clark had given him just a little while before.

"And how about you? Have you recovered from your first trip in to sub space my little boy slut?" Mrs. Clark asked.

"Yes Ma'am." Bobby replied.

"Good." She said as she leaned over and removed the blindfold from his head.

I blinked his eyes a few times as they adjusted to the light of the room. Mrs. Clark then unclipped first his wrist cuffs from the table and then his ankle cuffs. Unsure of what to do I just laid there afraid to move without her permission and risk being punished like had had just heard happen to Julie.

"Get off the table and stand up." Mrs. Clark said.

I quickly did as I was told and stood in front of her with my head bowed respectfully and my hands clasped behind my back. With no warning Mrs. Clark reached up and grabbed the chain connecting the two nipple clips that were attached to my nipples and yanked down on it hard rippling the clips off my nipples.

"AHHHHH!" I cried out in pain and surprise.

Mrs. Clark then reached down to my hard swollen cock, which was now a very deep dark almost purple red from being constricted by the cockring, and released the cockring and tossed it on the table. Mrs. Clark then took my cock in her hand and said, "Come with me."

I followed behind her as she used my cock like a leash to lead me to the bed where Julie was laying. She lead my right up to the foot of the bed and said, "I want you to get up there and fuck her filthy little cunt."

"Yes Ma'am." I said with a grin.

I climbed onto the bed between Julie's spread open legs and positioned myself over her. I reached down with one hand and guided my cock to the opening of Julie's sopping wet pussy and rubbed the head of my cock up and down over her slit wetting it with her lubrication. When my cock was wet enough I guided it down to her hole and slowly pushed myself inside her.

"Ohhhhhhh." We moaned together as my cock entered her pussy for the first time.

Julie's pussy was so wet that I was easily able to slide the full length of my cock into her with one slow easy stroke. I felt like I was sliding my cock into a warm, wet velvety glove, and I could feel the butt plug in her ass rubbing the underside of my cock through the thin membrane wall the separated her pussy and ass. When I felt our pelvises all the lust and desire I have ever had since the first time I laid my eyes on Julie erupted like a volcano in my mind. I was actually fucking one of the hottest girls I had ever seen. My cock started sliding in and out of her pussy in a slow, steady rhythm. I leaned my head down and Julie and I met in a passionate french kiss. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths. I pulled away from her lips and began kissing down her neck, over her shoulder and down to her breasts. I took one of her nipples into my mouth and sucked on it while flicking the ring with my tongue.

"Ohhhh. Oh yes." Julie moaned.

I started pumping my cock a little faster and harder in and out of her pussy. I pushed myself up with my arms as I continued pumping my cock in and out of Julie's pussy when I saw Mrs. Clark who was now naked get on the bed by Julie's head. Mrs. Clark carefully straddled Julie's head facing me and lowered her pussy to Julie's waiting mouth.

"Mmmmm, oh yes." Mrs. Clark moaned as her pussy came in contact with Julie's hungry mouth and waiting tongue.

Mrs. Clark reached forward and grabbed me by the back of my head and pulled me to her and gave me a very passionate and lusty kiss. Our tongues dueled in each other's mouths as I continued pumping my cock in and out of Julie's pussy while at the same time Mrs. Clark was grinding her pussy down on Julie's mouth. Mrs. Clark released her grip on the back of my head and slid her hands down my neck, over my shoulders, and down my chest until she found my nipples. When her fingers brushed over my nipples I felt Mrs. Clark smile as we were kissing, and then I felt her pinch my nipples. Then she pulled them away from my body and twisted them both cruelly making my moan into her mouth with a combination of pleasure and pain without releasing me from our kiss.

I could see Mrs. Clark grinding her pussy down harder and harder, and leaning forward more so that Julie had better access to her clit.

"Mmmm. Yeah, that it. Lick my clit slut." She said to Julie.

I was pumping my cock hard and fast in and out of Julie's pussy. I was so turned on I thought I'd lose my mind. I was fucking one of the hottest girls I knew. A girl I had a crush on and lusted after from the first moment I had seen her. And at the same time she was eating the pussy of my hot dominatrix next door neighbor. Does life get any better then this?

"Bobby?" Mrs. Clark called my name and I looked up into her eyes. "Did I tell you that Julie's my niece?" My eyes went wide in disbelief while my cock throbbed in Julie's pussy as I fucked her. "That's right. She's my sister's daughter. Couldn't you see the resemblance?" the look in my eyes must have told her what my cock was telling me, I was gonna cum. "Mmmm yes, cum in her pussy. Flood her cunt with your sperm Bobby."

From her lips to God's ears, with a loud groan I rammed my cock deep and it exploded in Julie's pussy. There was just no other way to describe it. It felt like I saw spraying gallons of cum inside her. I came so hard that I was seeing spots before my eyes. My cum was leaking out of her pussy around my cock while it was still buried deep in her pussy. As I was coming down from my orgasm I could feel Julie's pussy convulsing around my cock as her own orgasm rocked her body, her screams muffled by her aunt's pussy.

It wasn't even a minute later when Mrs. Clark started moaning and screaming from her orgasm.

"AHHHHH! OH FUCK! EAT MY PUSSY YOU WHORE!" Mrs. Clark screamed.

When Mrs. Clark finished cumming I pulled my cock from Julie's cum drenched pussy with a loud wet squelching sound. Mrs. Clark climbed off of Julie's face and kneeled beside her head. Julie just laid where she was panting hard and gasping for air.

"Bobby, lay down on here on your back." Mrs. Clark said as she pointed to the center of the bed where Julie was currently laying. "Move out of the way my little whore." She told Julie softly. Julie rolled over so that she was laying on the edge of the bed facing Mrs. Clark and me. I laid down where on my back where Mrs. Clark instructed. "Julie, get over here and clean his cock off. Make it hard for me, I want some of that luscious cock of his too." She said.

Julie did as she was told and crawled over to my cock and with no hesitation she took it in her mouth and began sucking clean of our combined cum. I watched as Julie's gorgeous redhead bobbed up and down on my limp cock cleaning away all traces of our cum with her lips and tongue and swallowing them down.

With Julie's talented mouth working it's magic on my cock I was hard again in no time at all. When I was hard enough for Mrs. Clark's satisfaction she said, "Ok little one you may stop now." Reluctantly Julie lifted her mouth from my cock and kneeled on the bed beside me waiting for Mrs. Clark's next command. She didn't have to wait long though as Mrs. Clark straddled my hips and lowered her pussy onto my cock she said, "Julie, sit on his face and let him clean your pussy for you."

Julie wasted no time straddling my face and lowering her sloppy cunt to my mouth. She was facing away from Mrs. Clark so that when I looked up I could see her thin strip of red pubic hair above her pussy, her sexy pierced nipples at the ends of her beautiful tits, and best of all her gorgeous face framed by her mane of red hair as she looked down into my eyes. I dug my tongue deep in her pussy tasting my own cum mixed with hers. My cum leaked out of Julie's pussy into my mouth a large gobs. There was a connection between us as our eyes met in the throws of our passion. It was like nothing I had ever experienced before, but before I knew Julie broke the bond by throwing her head back and moaning deeply from her throat.

"OHHHHHHH YES! YES! YES! Oh God Bobby, I'm getting close." Julie moaned urgently.

Mrs. Clark was riding up and down on my cock the whole time. At Julie's moans she leaned forward, reached around Julie's body and started playing with her nipples. She pulled, pinched, twisted and rubbed Julie's nipples as she rode my cock and Julie rode my face.

"OH GOD! OH YES! MISTRESS MAY I CUM PLEEEEAAASE?" Julie cried out begging Mrs. Clark to allow her release.

"Yes my little slut cum for me. Cum all over my boy slut's face." Mrs. Clark said breathily as she kept riding my cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh." Julie groaned deeply as she let go and her orgasm washed over her body.

Julie's body shook as wave after wave of her orgasm rolled over her body. She fell forward her hands landing on either side of my head as she groaned and ground her pussy hard against my face. Julie's pussy tasted so good as her cum gushed into my mouth. I reached up and took her ass in my hands, squeezing her cheeks and pulling her even tighter to my face. Julie jumped slightly as one of my fingers bumped the butt plug still lodged in her ass.

"Uhhhh!" she moaned into the sheets above my head.

"OH FUCK YES!" I heard Mrs. Clark cry out as she started to cum on my cock.

Mrs. Clark was bouncing wildly up and down on my cock as her pussy convulsed clenching and releasing my hard cock as it slid up and down.

Julie rolled off my face and collapsed on her back beside me with a small groan as the butt plug shifted inside her.

Mrs. Clark leaned forward and rested her hands on my chest for balance and support as she kept riding me. Every once in awhile she would switch from the up and down strokes to a back and forth sliding motion.

"Ohhh." I moaned softly and closed my eyes at the sensations she was giving me.

As she rode my cock Mrs. Clark's pussy muscles started rippling up and down my cock. My eyes popped open at this surprising new feeling. Mrs. Clark just grinned down at me devilishly as she continued riding me and rippling her pussy muscles over my cock. It only took a few more seconds before I felt that familiar sensation growing in my balls and the base of my cock.

"Ma'am! Oh please Ma'am can I cum please?" I asked urgently knowing I wouldn't be able to hold off for more than a few more seconds.

"Yes. Flood my pussy with that delicious cum of yours." She said panting softly.

That was all it took. I let go and my cum surged out of my balls, up through my cock and burst into Mrs. Clarks hot pussy. Mrs. Clark quickly moved a hand to her clit and rubbed it furiously. A second or two later she was moaning as her second orgasm hit her. I could feel her pussy spasm on my cock while I felt her cum gush from her pussy soaking my, thighs, hips and lower abdomen.

When Mrs. Clark's orgasm was over she collapsed on top of me resting her weight on my body because her arms and legs were so drained they couldn't support her anymore. She rested on top of me for about five minutes before she was able to support herself and climb off my body. Mrs. Clark stumbled slightly as she got to her feet beside the bed and walked over to the wall where the hose was kept.

"Okay, both of you in to the center of the room." She commanded in a tone that left no room for discussion.

Julie and I both got off the bed, Julie stopped for a second and lifted the foot of the bed returning it to it's storage place in the wall before joining me at the center of the room. Once we were both in place Mrs. Clark sprayed us both with the hose drenching our bodies with cold water.

"Turn around slowly." Mrs. Clark said.

Julie and I did as we were told and we both turned counter clockwise from Mrs. Clark at the same time and at about the same speed. Mrs. Clark made sure she soaked every inch of our bodies with the cold water leaving no crack or crevice untouched by the cold water. Both Julie and I involuntarily clenched our bodies as Mrs. Clark changed the spray from a stinging wide spray to a harsh narrow stream.

"Bend over and spread your legs." Mrs. Clark commanded.

Julie and I did so facing away from Mrs. Clark as she directed the stream of water over my ass and balls causing me to groan from the pain as the water battered my balls. She then turned the stream on Julie and directed it against her ass and pussy.