Bobby & Mrs. Clark Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cool. So, when can I come over again?" I asked.

"How bout tomorrow around eleven-ish?" she suggested.

"Sounds good to me. I'll see you then." I said obviously excited.

"Ok hun. Make sure you get plenty of rest tonight and no masturbation." She instructed.

"Ok, Aunt Nancy." I replied. We said our goodbyes and hung up.

I was so horny all day long and I couldn't masturbate. I was going crazy by the time I got to my aunt's house the next day.

When I got there, she brought me into her living room and had me sit at the table where she had the questionnaire and a pencil waiting for me.

"Fill this out completely and honestly. It's very important that you're honest about every thing because you if you lie about something it could cause problems. You could either not get the total fulfillment possible or you might end up doing something you really don't like. So, when you're done, read it over again carefully and check your answers. When you're done, I'll review it and we'll discuss anything I think is necessary. And, if you have any questions about what something is, don't be afraid to ask. Some of the fetishes listed there aren't too well known." She said.

"Ok." I replied and set to work on the questionnaire. It was really comprehensive. It had every sex act and fetish you could probably think of and more that you probably wouldn't. They were separated by category and organized alphabetically. The first category was sex, and the first thing listed was anal. Next to that were two columns with check boxes. The first column asked yes or no. And, the other one asked you to rate it from zero to five. Zero meaning you would never want to try it at all, one means you'd try it but only if your partner really wanted you to, and five meaning it was a big turn on for you or that you really liked doing it. Some things were listed twice with either (give) or (get) next to them in parenthesis.

I went through the various sex acts checking the appropriate answers as I went. I remember thinking it funny that the second sex act listed was armpit sex. Who has sex with their armpits? Oh well, that was a big no. I had never done it, but it didn't gross me out either so I rated it a one. There were also question asking how many partners you have had, and another asking about bareback/unsafe sex. I marked the partners thing two, of course. And, the bareback was a no. And, then being honest with myself like Aunt Nancy told me to be I rated it a five. I really wanted to feel a guy shoot his cum inside me. I also marked no to sex with the same gender and sex with strangers, but I also marked them both with fives. I finished the sex category pretty quickly and then moved onto the next one, Bondage.

This category surprised me a little because I never realized there were so many ways to put someone in bondage. I hadn't done any of these things before and most of them got rated with either a four or five. The only one that got a zero was being in bondage for multiple days. That would just be too much. Ok, onto the next category, Bondage Toys.

"Mmmmm, these sound fun." I thought to myself as I glanced through the list before I started answering the questions. There were things listed like, blindfold and gags. And then there was more intense stuff like straightjackets and plastic wrap. I had seen the plastic wrap thing online. You got wrapped from head to toe with the stuff. And, then, there was everything in between. I went through that list pretty quickly and moved on to S&M, giving and getting pain.

The first thing listed there was abrasion. I asked my Aunt about that one.

"That's when you get your skin scratched. Sometimes they use sandpaper or what they call vampire gloves." She said and when she saw the confusion on my face when she said vampire glove she explained. "Those are gloves that have tiny needles on the palms and fingers. They aren't very sharp or long and you have to press pretty hard to draw blood with them, they can be fun to play with."

I worked my way through this list asking questions now and then when I came across something I didn't know about like bastinado. That's getting your feet tortured."Not really my thing thanks."I thought to myself.

The next category was, of course, S&M Toys. That included everything from belts, whips, paddles, tens units and urethral sounds."Wow!" I thought to myself, as I looked at the myriad list of things people used to cause pain. I finished that category and moved on to Fetishes.

The first one listed was abandonment. I asked about that one.

"That's pretty much like it sounds. You get abandoned. In most cases, and always with me, it a temporary thing." Aunt Nancy explained.

There were a lot of things listed here that didn't do anything for me or just plain grossed me out like bestiality and brown showers."Gross!" I thought, when I read those, big no's with big zeros for them. Prostitution was even listed with (real) next to it in parenthesis."Another big no followed by a zero. I'm not a hooker that for sure."I thought to myself.

The next category was Power Play. In other words, Domination and Submission. That category started off with bathroom use control. It even included being told when you could eat and what kind of food you could have. Another couple of things that I wasn't at all interested in. I did like that part about being told what to wear and being forced to be naked. That was pretty hot. I worked my way through this category too. And, then, I was on the last category, Role Play.

That included everything from student teach and cop prisoner to prostitution and serving as an ashtray. Hit or miss there. I didn't mindpretending to be a prostitute, but I was never going to serve as anyone's ashtray.

The next page asked if I felt there was anything I needed to explain about any of my previous answers. I jotted down a few things real quick, and, then, moved to the next page. This one asked me to list any fantasies that I would like to act out. I thought hard about that for a few minutes and, then, I asked my aunt, "Aunt Nancy, I can't think of any fantasies right now. Can I fill this part out another time when I think of some?"

"Yes, that'll be fine just write that on the paper, so I'll remember." She replied.

I did that quickly and moved to the last page. This looked like a legal contract and asked if I understood what I was agreeing to. It also asked me to provide a safeword that could be used to stop something I didn't like but couldn't be confused with being part of what we were doing at the time. I thought about that for a minute and wrote downMOMMY.

I initialed were I was supposed to and printed and signed my name at the bottom. When I was done, Aunt Nancy took the questionnaire from me and looked it over for several minutes.

"Looks good to me." She said, and signed at the bottom where it said she had read all my answers and agreed to abide by them. "Shall we go downstairs?" she asked.

"I'd love to." I replied, and I followed Aunt Nancy as she led the way to the playroom.

"Strip." Aunt Nancy commanded as soon as we were in the playroom.

I did as I was told while my Aunt Nancy watched me. I was wearing my typical outfit of a T-shirts and jeans. "Do you have any sexier underwear than that?" Aunt Nancy asked.

I looked down at the underwear I was wearing, a pair of light pink string bikini panties. "Uh, no. These are the sexiest kind I have." I replied a little self-consciously.

"Ok, we'll take care of that another time." Aunt Nancy said unconcernedly.

"Ooook." I replied as I continued pulling off my underwear.

"Hmmm, we'll have to do something about that bush of yours too." She said as my bright red pubic hair came into view. Stand over there with your legs spread slightly wider then shoulder width." She told me pointing to the center of the room.

I did I was told and hen she said, "Now I want you to lace your fingers behind your head with your elbows pointing straight out to the sides, then I want you to arch your back slightly and bow your head." Aunt Nancy instructed me.

I did as she told me as she told me to do it. "Excellent. Whenever I tell you to assume the position this is what I want you to do. Do you understand?" she said.

"Yes. Ma'am." I replied.

"Very good." She said as she walked around me in a slow circle lightly tracing her fingertips over my body as she did so. "You have a wonderfully sexy body Julie." She said.

"Thank you Ma'am." I replied blushing slightly, embarrassed.

Aunt Nancy stood in front of me and slowly reached out with her hands and took my nipples in her hands and began pinching them, softly at first and then gradually harder and harder until I gasped from the pain. She smiled at me and released my nipples.

"When was your last period?" Aunt Nancy asked.

"I finished it last Saturday." I replied.

"Have you ever had an enema before?" She asked.

"No Ma'am." I replied.

"Well, I'm going to give you one today so you be all nice and cleaned out. Come with me." She said as she walked towards a closet.

I followed her into the closet and saw that it had a small shower and a toilet along with one of those large laundry room sinks.

"Get in the shower on all fours." She told me as she turned on the water in the sink, every once in awhile she would stick her hand under the stream to check the temperature. When she was satisfied that the water was at the right temperature she took a red hot water bottle and filled it with water. When the bag was full she screwed a hose with a narrow tip onto the top of the bottle. Then she hung the bottle from the shower rod let some water out of the hose before she clamped it shut and lubricated the tip with some K-Y jelly before she carefully inserted it in my ass.

"When I release the clamp warm water is going to flood your bowels. I want you to take as much of it as you can. I'd really like to see you take the whole bottle though. As the water fills you, you might feel some cramping, but it'll pass before long, so just try and ride it out. When you've either taken as much as you can or the bottle's empty I'm going to take the take the tip out of your ass and I want you to hold it until I tell you that you can release it. Do you understand?" she asked after explaining everything.

"Yes ma'am." I replied nervously.

"Good. Here it comes." She said and a heard a soft click as she released the clamp and a second later I felt the warm water pouring into my ass and flooding my bowels.

"Ughhh." I groaned softly as I felt the first of the cramps hit my abdomen.

I looked over my shoulder at the bag and saw that only about a quarter of it had drained into me. "Ohhhh." I moaned in a mixture of pain and apprehension about taking the rest of the water in my bowels.

"Come on. You can take it. Just relax. Rub your abdomen if you have to. It'll help ease the cramping." Aunt Nancy said emotionlessly.

I did as she told me and it helped a little. A few minutes later, I heard a gurgling sound and I looked back up again and saw that the bag was empty.

"Very good Julie." Aunt Nancy said as she bent over and slid the tip out of my ass. "Now I want you to try and hold it until I tell you that you can release it."

"Yes Ma'am." I said in a pained voice that was strained by the effort of holding the water in.

Aunt Nancy walked out of the small room and I could hear her moving about in the playroom. I think it was about ten minutes or so later that she came back in and after looking to make sure I had not let any water escape my ass she said, "Very good you may release."

I started to get up so I could move to the toilet when she grabbed me by the shoulder and held me down. "Where do you think you're going? I didn't tell you that you could move."

I... I ... Was going to sit on the toilet." I said almost weeping from the water cramping in my bowels and the effort of holding it in.

"I never said you could sit on the toilet. Now you'll just have to hold it for a little longer. The next time I tell you to release I expect you to do just that. Not to move anywhere, but to let it go where you are."

"Yes Ma'am." I replied my voice still strained.

Aunt Nancy leaned back against the wall and watched me as I tried desperately to keep the water from escaping. I leaned forward resting on my forearms and rested my forehead on the floor of the shower between my arms.

"Release." My Aunt said a few moments later.

"Ohhhhhhh." I moaned loudly as I relaxed my sphincter and let the dirty water spray in a strong jet from my ass. More and more of the dirty water emptied out of my ass with less force this time. When the last of the water was out of my body my legs from my upper thighs to me feet was covered by the scummy smelly water.

"Good. Now take a shower and wash that shit from your body. Make sure you're clean, because you'll be punished if you're not." Aunt Nancy commanded.

I turned the water on and lathered my body with the bar of soap I found in the dish. When I was done, I stepped out of the shower stall and found that my Aunt had left me a towel to dry off with. I used it to quickly dry my body before I stepped out into the playroom, where my Aunt was waiting for me.

"Assume the position." My Aunt said, as she pointed to a spot on the floor a few feet in front of her.

I did as I was told and she looked over my body checking to see if I had cleaned myself properly or if I had missed any spots. When she was satisfied, she stood in front of me and then attached to wide clamps connected by a thin chain to my nipples.

"Ahhh." I gasped as the clamps pinched my nipples between their jaws.

Next she fastened a leather collar around my neck. The collar was about two inches wide, buckled in the back and had a heavy duty metal ring attached to the front. She also fastened matching leather cuffs to my wrists and ankles. After she attached the last cuff to my ankle, Aunt Nancy stood in front of me again and clipped a long leather leash to the ring at the front of my collar, and then led me over to a piece of furniture that I would end up becoming intimately familiar with during future sessions. Aunt Nancy told me to get on the large kneeler table with my knees on the lower padded rest and spread to the edges, and then she had me lay my upper body on the higher padded rest of the table with my arms bent and spread to the edges of the table. When I was positioned the way she wanted me, Aunt Nancy fastened cuffs to my ankles, thighs, elbows and wrists. She then secured each of the cuffs to the sides of the table with double ended clips. When I tested my restraints, I found I could only move about an inch or so in any direction. I was totally at her mercy, the only thing protecting me was my safeword and her promise to honor it.

The almost total loss of control was a turn-on for me. I had no idea what my Aunt was going to do to me today, but I had faith that I'd enjoy it. Aunt Nancy walked away from me to a wall out of my sight and took something from it before returning to me.

"Well tell me little slut, are you ready for your second session with me?" she asked.

"Yes Ma'am." I answered.

She didn't say anything else. But, a second or two later, I felt the bite of her flogger (a short multi-tailed whip) as it struck one of my thighs and then the other. Back and forth she whipped one thigh and then the other. Aunt Nancy did this over and over again gradually hitting me harder and harder until thighs were bright red and felt like they were on fire. When she was satisfied with her work on my thighs, she moved to my ass and gave it the same treatment. My ass was beet red and burning like bad sunburn when she was finished with it. Then, she moved up to my shoulders, and once again gave them the same treatment. By the time she had finished using the flogger on me, tears were freely running down my cheeks and I was doing my best to stifle my sobbing.

"Well slut, my arm's tired now so I think its time to move onto something else for a while. Yes, I think we'll try out a set of nipple clamps on those sexy nipples of yours." She said.

Suiting actions to words Aunt Nancy quickly retrieved a set of nipple clamps and showed them to me before she put them on my nipples. I remember seeing the clamps for the first time. They were big! I could just imagine them crushing my nipples almost to the point where they were gonna fall off as they bit down on them, but in actuality these larger clamps were the least intense of all the nipple clamps my aunt owned. Because they are so wide, they spread the pressure out over a wider area of my breast and nipple. When she actually attached the clamps to my nipples I could feel them squeezing down on my nipples and areolas. I'm not sure exactly how to describe how it felt, but it was nowhere near as bad as I had feared it would be.

"Hmmm, are you enjoying yourself my pet?" Aunt Nancy asked as she moved behind me. Before I could even respond, in felt her hand rubbing against my pussy. "Oh yes, I think you are. Your pussy is positively dripping you little slut."

I could feel myself blushing at what she had said. My face must have been as red as my sore ass. My aunt once again moved away from me to get something else to use on me. I heard her moving around somewhere behind me. I could feel a spike of anxiety surge through my body, as I wondered what she had in store for me next. A flinched slightly as I felt her hands on my hips, and then I felt something nudging against my pussy. I could feel it rubbing up and down against my wet slit. I felt one of Aunt Nancy's hands leave my hip for a second as she guided whatever was nudging me into my pussy. When she found my hole I could feel her push forward with her hips as her hand came back to my hip. That's when it dawned on me. My aunt was fucking me with a strap-on!

"Ohhhhhhh!" I moaned out in both pleasure and comprehension.

"You like that don't you, you little slut?" She said.

"Oh, yes Ma'am." I answered softly, as I felt her slowly thrusting the fake cock in and out of my pussy. The dildo must have been about seven inches long and was decently thick enough to fill my pussy up pretty well. It didn't really feel like a real cock, it wasn't warm and it was a little too hard, but it still felt pretty good as my aunt pumped it in and out of my hungry pussy.

"Ohhh." I sighed in disappointment as my aunt pulled her fake cock from my pussy. I heard a slightpop! And then a second or two later my aunt shoved a new fake cock deep into my pussy. This one was only about an inch longer, but it was quite a bit thicker and the head was more pronounced.

"Uhhhh!" I grunted as this new cock got rammed deep inside me and stretched my horny pussy.

My aunt wasn't as slow or gentle with this bigger cock as she rammed it in and out of my pussy.

"Do you know what's so great about getting fucked with a strap-on slut?" she asked. Once again, before I could answer, she did it for me, "It's that you can get fucked by so many different sized and shaped cock in one session. All you have to do is pop the old one off and slip a new one on and your getting fucked by a different cock. It's like getting gangbanged, but by just one person."

The whole time she was telling me this, my aunt was ramming my pussy with her fake cock. When she finished what she was saying she pulled out again and I heard her popping off the cock she had been using on me and then slid a new one onto her harness and shoved it roughly into my pussy.

"Ugghhh! Oh God! You're ripping my pussy apart!" I cried out.

Aunt Nancy had switched to a huge ten fucking inch cock that felt like it was as big around as a fucking baseball bat.

"Yeah! You like my big cock don't you, you fucking whore?" she called out cruelly as she pounded away at my poor stretched pussy with her monster fake cock.