Bobby & Rachel: Sin Comin' On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rose over him, and his fingers slid down to pinch my nipples. I settled back onto his length, and his hands spread to capture my breasts in his hands. Over and over we repeated the pattern, until the dark, hot pulsing surrounded me. The light in the room went dim and I was overcome with a wave of dizziness. I felt Bobby swell, his thickness spreading me open until I couldn't spread any more. Short of breath and hotter than I'd ever been before, I gazed into the sexiest blue eyes I'd ever seen and came. Hard.

I buckled over his chest, and only Bobby's hands grasping my hip and my neck kept me upright at all. His hips lifted off the bed twice in quick succession, before he drove home as hard as he could. I felt every pulsing shot, felt his back arch, felt him lift us both off the bed. Blearily, I opened my eyes and watched his face as he exploded over and over inside me. Bobby shuddered, arched again weakly, and lay back on the bed, dragging me down to lay on his chest.

For a long while, neither of us said much of anything.

***

I opened my eyes several times during the night to find Bobby above me, or beside me, or underneath me. I think we made love six ways from Sunday before I finally said, "no more", and Bobby pulled my head to his shoulder and let me sleep in peace. But when I opened my eyes in the morning light, I was in bed alone. A wave of disappointment flickered in me before my practical side kicked in.

I luxuriated in a hot, hot shower and washed some of the stinging tenderness from my thighs before getting dressed. I turned on the morning news to distract myself from the idea that Bobby had left without saying goodbye. It wasn't until I looked for my comb that I realized that the key for my room wasn't on the table where I'd thrown it the night before.

Within minutes of my discovery, Bobby used my key and walked back into my room with two paper cups in one hand and a napkin full of fruit in the other. He looked at my face, stared at my packed bags, and smiled that worn, careless smile.

"Rachel, you didn't think I'd just left, did you?" He teased.

I noticed he was in different clothes and realized that he must've gone back to his room to shower and change. I harrumphed silently and went back to applying my make up.

He eyed me with amusement and set out his offerings on the table. "I brought you a tea -- I noticed you never drank coffee at the Convention -- and some fruit. Danish didn't really seem to be your style."

"Thank you," I muttered, and grabbed the tea.

"No way, young lady. I don't do attitude in the mornings," Bobby laughed. He grabbed me by the waist and slung me around until I landed hard against his chest. He ruined my hair by tilting my head back and claiming my lips with a kiss. Unsurprisingly, I found I really did like the taste of coffee... As long as I wasn't the one drinking it.

"Sorry, Bobby. I honestly thought you'd headed out already. I don't know how long your drive is?" I questioned, and picked a spare thread off his t-shirt.

"I'm going to drive you to the airport, first, then I'll head home," he told me. With those endless blue eyes, how could I refuse?

Half an hour later, I checked out of my room and he carried my bag to the car. The drive to the airport was short (Rockford isn't exactly a metropolis). Bobby carried my bag into the small terminal, then stood there with his hands in the pockets of his coat and stared at me.

"Well, Rachel, that was fun," he said.

I grinned. "You know, if you ever find yourself in Toronto, I have a king-size bed in my condo..."

Bobby reached out and yanked me closer. What is it with those Southern guys who just throw you around? The masculinity is terribly distracting.

Bobby buried his freshly-shaven face against my neck, and I inhaled the sweet scent of his aftershave. "I imagine this ol' country boy might just find himself in Toronto one of these days," he whispered.

Reaching up, I wrapped one hand around the back of his neck and pulled his lips to mine. I kissed him thoroughly, standing there in the airport. I licked, teased, and suckled every inch that I could, before releasing his head. He straightened up with heat blazing in his blue eyes. I grabbed my bag, turned around, and walked through the gate. I didn't look back... Somehow, I knew I'd be seeing Bobby Wagner again.

12