Bobby Makes Three Ch. 02

Story Info
Bobby and Melissa take another chance.
3.9k words
3.81
21.1k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Bobby and Melissa's first night together, the three of us kept hanging out as before. The only difference was that they were much more affectionate with each other. Usually, they'd end up fucking. Sometimes I'd watch them, sometimes I'd watch the kids in another room until Mommy came out walking a little unsteadily.

Melissa and I made love almost every other night, which represented a noticeable improvement.

Her period came right on schedule, much to our relief. Nathan had just turned one a few weeks ago, and we weren't ready for another baby just yet. Bobby and I both used protection with her, and although I missed the taste, smell, and feel of their unprotected activities, I considered it a small price to pay.

A couple of weeks later, on a Wednesday evening, I told her that I'd have to work late the next day, probably until after midnight.

She stuck out her lip and asked, "do you have to?"

"Yes, we've got a release Friday and we're not even close to having all the bugs fixed."

"What am I going to do all by myself? Who's going to keep my bed warm for me?"

"You're pretty good at warming the bed!"

"Yes, but not when it's just me... I need someone to help me warm it up!"

"It's only for one night, sweetie."

She batted her eyes at me. "Can I ask Bobby to come over and help me keep the bed warm?"

"Mmmm.... I'm going to come home eventually, and I'll need a place to sleep!"

"He doesn't have to stay over, just help me warm up the bed so I can sleep. Please?"

It would be the first time they were in bed together without me anywhere in the house with them. I pretended to think it over. Of course I was going to let her and Bobby warm up the bed while I was gone, as long as she told me all the juicy details later. Then inspiration struck and I added one more condition: "OK, as long as you make me a video."

She pretended to be shocked at that suggestion. "You are a perv!"

"You're just now figuring that out?"

We pulled out the video camera and the tripod, made sure it all still worked, and got each other worked up for a while before we warmed up the bed ourselves.

At about 9:30 the following evening, I was still at work when the phone rang. It was Melissa.

I asked her, "You guys having fun?"

She went quiet for a little while, then it all came out in a rush of words. "We didn't have any protection left and Bobby started to leave to go get some and... he never made it out of the house."

Now it was my turn to go quiet. This was definitely a dangerous time of the month. I asked, "you went for it?"

"Yes, we went for it. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me, I'll make it up to you somehow."

"How?"

"I don't know yet, maybe we can think of something?"

Now my cock was rock hard again, almost painfully so. That certainly didn't help me think straight. I asked her, "are you trying to have his baby?"

She exclaimed, "No! We were out and you told me we had some and I swear to God if we'd had some we would have used it!"

Then she calmed down and continued, "How upset would you be if I got pregnant?"

How upset would I be? I couldn't just let it go, could I? And yet, it was already done. Maybe. We'd find out in a couple of weeks. Wait, if she did get pregnant it would be almost a year before we found out whose baby it was, unless I kept using protection with her for the rest of this cycle. There was then no completely safe way to test for paternity before the baby was born. That was a long time to be in suspense.

It was partly my fault anyway for telling her we still had condoms. I really thought I saw some!

"Sweetie, are you there?" she asked hesitantly.

"Yes, I'm here, I'm just... OK, one thing. If it does turn out to be his, we'll take it home and love it and take good care of it just like the others. But I'm not getting up in the middle of the night with it. I'll do everything else for it, but not that."

"OK, that sounds fair."

"I guess we'll be crossing our fingers again for a couple of weeks."

"Yeah, I'm really sorry sweetie, I know I said that already, but I'm really really sorry."

"I'll forgive you. Eventually."

"That's all I can ask for."

"That's what you get. Hey, is he still there?"

"Yeah, he's still here."

"OK, well it's too late to worry about it tonight so you guys might as well have fun."

"Don't worry, we will." I heard a sharp intake of breath, then, "How's work?"

"A few more hours and we should have this wrapped up."

"Great, I'll probably be sleeping when you get home.... unngh... I love you."

"I love you too." I hung up.

She had made some interesting noises toward the end. I tried to put it all out of my mind, since I'd see it all on the video later.

I managed to finish up about one in the morning. Without any more work to distract me, the drive home seemed to take forever while the events of the night went round and round in my mind. It wasn't like Bobby was an idiot – quite the opposite, in fact. He was smart, athletic, and had excellent people skills. It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to have his kid living with us. But did that mean that I should tell them to just go ahead and stop using protection?

A part of me wanted to do just that! Specifically, a six inch part of me, which had been behaving very strangely since this whole thing started. I always knew I was different. Other people's extreme hurt outrage at their partners' straying had always baffled me. I knew that while I'd have a huge problem being lied to, being "cheated on" would not be even close to a deal-breaker. What I didn't know until their sexual relationship began was how much of a massive turn-on it would be. And now the thought of Melissa with someone else's baby in her belly was driving me nearly insane with desire.

Still, the consequences would last a lot longer than the thrill. So while I still couldn't bring myself to bluff her, I would push her to keep using protection in the future and I would also do a better job of keeping the nightstand drawer well-stocked. Hopefully that would be enough.

I finally got home and let myself in with my key. Melissa was in bed, on her back, under the covers, with her head at the foot of the bed. I uncovered her to find her still naked and smelling of unprotected sex. My nightstand drawer was open and everything that had been in it was on the floor nearby. My pillow was near the side of the bed and it had a wet spot on it. I sniffed the wet spot and it turned out to be cum that had leaked out of her. Then I saw the camera across the room.

There was no way I was going to sleep without watching that video first. I brought the video into the living room, set it up, and started it.

It began with a closeup of Melissa's face, smiling into the camera, bursting with excitement, saying, "Hi sweetie!" Then her face left the frame, and a few moments later she stepped into the frame further away. She was wearing a skimpy pink nightie that I had never seen before. It just barely went down far enough to conceal her panties, assuming she was wearing any. I could clearly see the outline of her hard, swollen nipples through the thin material. She said, "I went shopping today. Think he'll like it?" Then she slowly twirled around in a circle, showing off her new nightie from the back as well as the front. I still couldn't tell whether she was wearing panties, although I'd be able to if it was an inch higher. She faced the camera again and asked, "What do you think?"

It was the first time she had bought clothing specifically to wear for Bobby.

The doorbell rang, and she said, "Wow, he's here already! Be right back!" She ran out of the frame.

From another room she shouted, "It's open!", and ran back into the frame to wait for him.

A minute or so later Bobby stepped into the room. He stopped and stared at her. She twirled around again and said, "Hey Bobby, you like it?"

All he could say was, "Wow!" He stared at her for about half a minute more, and then reached out, took her hands, and pulled her to him. He slipped his arms around her and kissed her.

After a few minutes, she climbed onto the bed, knelt on the edge of it facing toward him and away from the camera, and put her arms back around him to kiss him some more. He squeezed her ass through the nightie and, in the process, pulled it up in the back just enough to show the camera that she was not wearing panties.

She broke the kiss and pulled his shirt up over his head, then tossed it to the side. She kissed him again and undid his pants and let them fall to the ground. I think she used her hand to play with his cock a little bit. He slid one of the straps off of her shoulder. She left it there, not making any move to put it back or further undress herself. They gave each other little kisses and then she got down on her hands and knees, and took his cock in her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down and I could hear slobbering noises, indicating that she was enthusiastically working on him. He played with her hair and bucked his hips for a little while and made quiet deep moaning noises.

He pulled her up and kissed her again. The strap was back on her shoulder. He pulled it down again and kissed the spot on her shoulder where it had rested. Then he started kissing her neck and running his hands up and down her sides. She pulled on him, and he climbed onto the bed with her and they turned so that the camera could see them from the side. The strap was down on the side facing the camera. He went back to kissing her neck and running his hands all over her. She had her arms around him for a while. He tugged on the strap that had already fallen. She decided now was as good a time as any; she shrugged her shoulder and worked her arm out of the strap, letting it fall to her side. The fabric fell on that side, almost but not quite falling past her nipple. The top of her crinkled aureola was now in view. He pulled down the fabric, exposing her nipple. He pinched it, then pulled her breast the rest of the way out and bent down to suck on the nipple.

She took a sharp breath and let it out with a happy sigh when he lightly bit her nipple.

He slipped the other strap down, and she didn't wait this time to pull her arm out of it and let the fabric fall to reveal her other breast. His hand went to work on that one, paying special attention to her swollen sensitive nipple while giving the breast itself gentle caresses and squeezes.

She reached back down and played with his cock. He returned the favor and reached down to play with her pussy through her underwear. I could see his reaction the moment he discovered she wasn't wearing any. He slid his finger in between her legs and she threw her head back and sighed with pleasure.

Soon he pushed her backward and she ended up on her back, her legs spread, and her pussy facing him. He quickly dove in and buried his face between her thighs, causing her to arch her back, grab the sheets, and cry out with pleasure. He may have skipped going down on her the first time they were together, but he'd been making up for it ever since, and clearly he knew what he was doing. He pushed her nightie up and away from her pussy, exposing her hips, pussy, ass, and belly button and bunching the fabric up just below her breasts. She rubbed his hair for a little while and then suddenly reached out and grabbed the sheets, writhing on the bed and holding those sheets for dear life, arching her back even more and working her hips back and forth as his tongue drove her to orgasm.

He let her come down after that, and once she caught her breath, she got out of bed, slid the bunched-up nightie down past her hips until it fell to the floor, then walked over to the nightstand and opened the drawer. Then she moved some stuff around. Then she started frantically rummaging through the drawer, throwing stuff out of it, telling the drawer, "Come on! Dave said we still had some!" She ended up tossing everything out of that drawer. "Shit!" she exclaimed. "We're out!"

"You sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure, there's nothing left in this drawer and there's no condoms, just empty wrappers!"

She'd always had a strange habit of putting empty wrappers back into whatever container she pulled full wrappers out of. She did it with pistachios, she did it with Hershey's Kisses and chocolate Easter eggs, and apparently she'd been doing it with condoms as well. Clearly, it was the wrappers I had seen last night..

Bobby said, "Stay here, I'll go get some more." He hurriedly got dressed. He found his shirt at the foot of the bed, which allowed him to finish dressing. She walked over, still naked, and put her arms around him and said, "Hurry!", and kissed him. And kept on kissing him. Soon all sense of urgency seemed to leave her body and she relaxed against him and kissed him more sensuously. The same thing happened to him. He slipped his arms around her. She tensed up a bit and may have made a halfhearted effort to pull away, but he didn't let go and she relaxed against him again. He grabbed a handful of her naked ass. I heard her say, "mmmm!" She let go of him and reached for his pants. Then she unbuttoned and unzipped them.

He broke the kiss and gently pushed her backwards toward the bed. She sat on the bed and he kissed her again and pushed on her shoulders. Her only reaction to this was to reach behind her to lower herself onto her back without bouncing. He finished removing his pants and started to climb onto the bed; she scooted backward to give him room. She reached behind her, grabbed my pillow, and put it under her butt. She does that with me sometimes to change the angle of penetration and make it deeper, but that was the first time I'd seen her do it with him. She opened her legs as wide as they would go, reached down and took hold of his cock as soon as it was close enough, and guided it into her as he laid down on top of her. She let out another moaning sigh as her hungry pussy was finally filled up with the cock she'd been craving.

He took it slow for a long time, giving her soft kisses, playing with her breasts, running his hands along the sides of her upper legs, reaching down between them and flicking her clit with his thumb. She held his face between her hands to kiss him, ran her hands along his chest, wrapped her arms and legs around him, let go, and got closer and closer to her release.

Suddenly he picked up the pace, and her sensuous movements suddenly turned into frantic writhing, holding on to him for dear life, twitching, and screaming. He slowed down to let her come down from it, then fucked her hard and set her off again. Finally it was too much for him and he tensed up, grabbed hold of her hips, and drove his cock as deep into her as it could go. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled, and cried out with pleasure and joy as she finally felt his seed squirt inside her. She didn't show the slightest hesitation at letting him release millions of sperm deep into her fertile, unprotected body.

I squirted my seed at this point watching them on the video. I hadn't even touched myself.

They laid there holding each other for a long time. But eventually, the hormones subsided, and then the afterglow subsided, and then reality set in. Bobby spoke first. "Dave is not going to like this."

She sighed and answered, "Give me the phone, let me talk to him. At least I can give him some warning about it before he sees the video. Maybe he'll forgive us by the time he comes home."

"You really think so?"

"Well, maybe he'll start to forgive us."

He climbed off of her, went to the nightstand, found the phone, and handed it to her. She dialed and waited. "No answer."

"Maybe he's busy."

"I'll try again in 10-15 minutes."

He laid down on his side next to her, with his arm resting across her upper belly just below her breasts. She stayed on her back the whole time with the pillow still under her. They said little until she started dialing the phone again. This time, there was an answer.

I heard her side of the conversation again. Soon after it started, she sat up. I figure that's how the big wet spot ended up on my pillow.

Halfway through he sat behind her and slipped his arms around her just under her breasts, and put his ear near the phone so he could hear my side of the conversation. Toward the end, when it became clear I wasn't going to kill them, he started kissing the side of her neck, pulled his hand up, and pinched one of her nipples. Then he reached between her legs with the other hand and pleasured her clit. That was the cause of the strange noises I heard her make. She said, "I love you," listened to me say it back to her, then hung up the phone and dropped it onto the bed.

The moment she did that he let go of her and gently pressed on her upper back. She got the idea right away and went forward onto all fours, knees and elbows, with her ass tilted up as high as she could get it. He moved my pillow aside, knelt down behind her, and tried to slide his cock back into her. He missed twice before she reached down between her legs and guided him into her.

"Uuuunnnngh, yeah, right there," she whimpered softly as the delicious feelings started building up inside her again. She rocked back and forth on her elbows and knees, sliding her pussy up and down his cock. He took hold of her hips, and the two of them wordlessly established a rhythm harder and faster than they'd started with last time. She wiggled her hips side to side along with her back-and-forth movement, sensuously dancing with him. Then he grabbed her hair and pulled it; she let her head be pulled backwards and started screaming, "yeah, that's it, fuck me fuck me FUCK ME!" He started thrusting his hips to match her movements.

He eventually let go of her hair and grabbed her hips again. Then he pushed her forward, so that she was resting on her belly with her ass tilted up slightly to give him continued access. He fucked her a little more slowly in that position, and she bent her knees until her lower legs were pointing straight up. She tensed up, pointed her toes, bent her legs even further until her feet were almost touching his lower back, grabbed big handfuls of blanket, and held a death-grip on that blanket as her cries and sharp breaths announced that he'd pushed her over the edge yet again. He slowed down and let her recover a bit, then he rolled off and turned her onto her side. Now she was facing the camera, and he was spooning her from behind. She lifted one leg, opening herself up. She helped him position his cock and he pushed it back into her. I had an excellent view of my wife's pussy getting penetrated and his cock disappearing into her and reappearing wet with her juices. He reached around her and pinched her nipple, and she turned her head to the side and kissed him. They started slowly at first, but soon I could hear their bodies slapping together as they picked up the pace of their fucking. She closed her legs for a little while, then opened them again, no doubt enjoying a variety of stimulations as she changed the forces acting on different parts of her pussy. She worked her hips back and forth against him. He reached down and flicked her clit, and she responded by screaming, clutching the blankets, and twitching her top leg.

He let go and slowed down, and she calmed down again. Then he started frantically driving in and out of her, clearly feeling himself get close. Sure enough, less than half a minute later, he drove into her and stayed there. She turned and kissed him again, and tensed up and made muffled cries as she enjoyed the sensation of him filling her up with his sticky cream yet again.

Once they were completely spent, she twisted in his embrace until she was on her back again. He stayed on his side next to her, holding her. They shared soft little kisses for several minutes.

12