Bobby Makes Three Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her mouth to say something, hesitated for several seconds, then just sighed and said, "Wow."

She went quiet for several minutes. She seemed about to say something, but she never did. At least once, he also started to say something and decided not to.

Finally, they started talking again, but their voices were too low for me to make out, and she began to mumble rather than talk. She was clearly worn out. Bobby grabbed her pillow from the other end of the bed and put it under her head. He covered her and played with her hair while she drifted off to sleep. Once she was out cold, he kissed her forehead and left.

I stopped the video. I brought it into my home office and put it in a locked filing cabinet, lest the kids somehow discover it. I went to bed, grabbed my pillow, and climbed under the covers next to Melissa. I got into bed the usual way, so her feet were near my pillow. I reached out and held onto one of them. The wet spot they had left on my pillow was right next to my nose. The smell got me instantly hard again. I pulled her foot over to me and kissed it; she didn't stir at all. After more than half an hour, I finally fell asleep, still smelling their juices and holding on to her foot.

12