Bobby Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled the thin material a fraction of an inch away from her inner thigh, and rubbed the flesh that that movement exposed. He left it at that, teasing her, postponing the delicious contact that she was waiting for. Then he pulled his hand away and took hold of the waistband of her panties. She bit her lip and lifted her butt off of the sofa.

He lost no time sliding the panties down her hips. She lowered her ass again, lifted her legs up high in the air, and pointed her toes. He slid the panties up and over her feet. He looked over at me, saw me with the top in my hand, and tossed my wife's panties to me. The crotch was soaked. It smelled wonderful.

Melissa let her legs fall back down. One foot went behind him while the other was flat on the sofa next to him with her leg bent. She let her legs fall open as far as they would go. While he sat there admiring her most intimate spot, now uncovered and open in invitation to him, she reached down and unbuttoned her skirt. It fell open, leaving her exposed from head to toe. He slid his hands up her inner thighs, more quickly this time than before. She tensed up when he made contact with her bare pussy lips, then let out a shuddering breath when he slid a finger inside.

She started bucking her hips, a sexy dancing movement that really involved her whole body. "Oh my god that feels so good! Unnnngh!"

I began to smell her wet pussy from where I was. His finger sliding in and out of her was making soft squishing noises. She worked her hips back and forth, reached down and held onto his arm, and after a few minutes she went rigid, then her arms and legs twitched while she softly moaned between rapid breaths from her first orgasm of the night.

I usually don't get to see her whole body react to her orgasms, because I'm too close to her. Now I had an excellent view of her face turning bright red, her eyes rolling back in her head, her toes clenching, and everything in between.

After a few minutes, she sat up and kissed him again while he finger-fucked her more slowly than before. She reached for the button of his shorts and frantically undid them. Now it was his turn to lift his butt in the air and, with his free hand, he helped her pull his shorts and underwear down past his hips. She broke the kiss and looked down. Her eyes went wide as she saw his cock standing at attention. It was about an inch longer than mine, and maybe slightly thicker. She looked like she was ready to devour it. She wrapped her hand around it, feeling its hardness, the texture of its skin, while enjoying the sensation of his finger still buried in her. She was clearly thinking about how it would feel to have that cock buried in her instead. She actually licked her lips in anticipation while she slid her hand up and down his pole.

He kissed her and gently pushed her onto her back.

He pulled his shirt off and turned to face her, kneeling between her legs. He scooted forward. She watched, wide-eyed, while he took hold of his cock, touched her pussy lips with it, and pressed it against her opening, bringing their intimate parts into contact for the first time. He thrust his hips forward, the head of his cock disappeared into her, and my wife was now officially getting fucked by my best friend. She gripped the sofa with her fingers. His cock slid easily into her wet, slippery opening, and it wasn't long before it was fully buried inside her.

My newly adulterous wife flashed him a beaming smile and whispered, "fuck me, Bobby."

He lost no time obliging her. He immediately started working his cock in and out of her, slowly at first, then more rapidly as she started moaning again and encouraging him. She pulled him down to her and kissed him frantically, wrapping her arms and legs around him. He untucked his legs again and extend them back, pressing his knees into the sofa cushion and thrusting his hips back and forth. She worked her hips back and forth, quickly matching his rhythm. She kept on with, "Fuck me fuck me oh yes fuuuuck," then more or less stopped forming words as the sensations overwhelmed her. It didn't take long for him to push her over the edge again. She dug her heels into his lower back, clenched her toes, grabbed his arms, and held on for dear life as she rode out a powerful orgasm, her sweet body writhing with overwhelming pleasure.

After she came down from that, he climbed off of her, grabbed her legs, and turned her facing the front. Now her head was against the back of the sofa and bent forward, her back was mostly on the seat and partly on the back of the sofa, her ass was on the edge of the sofa, and her legs were sticking out on either side of him. He grabbed a sofa cushion, knelt down on it facing her, and slid his cock right back inside her. She wrapped her arms and legs back around him and actually took some of her weight off of the sofa by pulling against him for a little while.

She kissed him again and worked her hips and her whole body for all she was worth. She moved frantically and gracefully at the same time; it was like she was dancing with him. Even though I didn't have nearly this good a view of her when I was with her, I still knew she never moved quite like that with me. He was somehow graceful and forceful at the same time, moving fluidly with her even as he drove his cock into her.

She unwrapped her legs for a while. Her legs were spread, her knees were against his sides, her feet were in the air behind him, and with each thrust her legs bounced upward and back down. Soon he started making whimpering noises of his own. He whispered something in her ear; in response she wrapped her legs around him and locked her ankles together behind his waist, pulling him as far into her as he could get and not letting him go. His body tensed up and he started grunting, obviously squirting cum inside of her. Her eyes went wide and then rolled back into her head as this pushed her over the edge one more time. Her whole body shuddered, her toes clenched hard enough to turn white, her rapid breathing and loud moaning and crying out filled the room with the sounds of ecstasy, and she held onto him and squeezed him with all four limbs harder than ever before. Slowly she came back to her senses as the powerful orgasm subsided, and she kissed him again, hard and sensuously.

They stayed in that position, holding on to each other, for a couple of minutes afterward. He finally let go of her and sat next to her, and she let her arms and legs go limp. Somehow she didn't slide off of the sofa, even though her ass was right on the edge of it. Her legs were spread a bit and I could see a little bit of his cum start to leak out of her onto the sofa.

I sat down next to her and asked her (unnecessarily) if she enjoyed it. She turned to me and said, "yes, oh my God yes, thank you so much for letting this happen!" She kissed me, turned back to him and said, "and thank you, that was amazing!"

He replied, "you were pretty amazing too!"

He asked me, "are you sure this is all right with you? Are we still cool?"

I told him, "Yes, I'm OK with you guys doing this, we're still friends, and nothing else has to change. She wanted this so badly I just couldn't say no to her."

A short time afterward, he excused himself to visit the restroom, still naked. She thanked me again and kissed me. While he was in the restroom, she finally managed to stand up. She walked straight to the restroom and waited by the door. Once he came out, she grabbed his hand and led him to our bedroom. She maneuvered him onto our bed (on her side of it) on his back, climbed on top of him, and kissed him.

Her pussy lips were pressed against the front of his cock, and I could see it quickly harden once again. She kissed her way down his chest, scooting backward as she went, and lingered at his belly, teasing him by delaying what we all knew was the next step. Her wicked grin showed that she well knew that he wanted her to keep going and that she was teasing and tormenting him by lingering. After a minute or two of this, she suddenly stuck out her tongue and licked the front of his shaft from balls to tip. After that she licked her lips, savoring the taste of his cock and the flavoring they had coated it with earlier. Then she licked the shaft a couple more times before finally closing her mouth, pressing her lips against the head, and bobbing her head downward, letting his cock part her lips as it slid inside her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm," she said. She couldn't say much else with her mouth full of cock, of course, but clearly she was enjoying what she was doing. She started bobbing her head up and down, and it didn't take long before he was bucking his hips to match her movements, slowly fucking her mouth.

As I watched this scene play out in front of me, I wondered if maybe I should join in, perhaps by putting my face under her and going down on her. I hesitated because I didn't know if she would welcome that, or if she'd be annoyed by the distraction. She hadn't mentioned a threesome; the only thing that I knew for sure she wanted was a chance to be with him. Before I could make up my mind, she made her move. She pulled her lips off of his cock, crawled up his body, and gave him another kiss as she reached underneath her and grabbed his cock. She positioned it at her opening, and he took hold of her hips as she slowly sank down on it, impaling herself. They didn't break the kiss until her pussy lips were at the base of his cock pressing on his pelvis. She propped herself up on her arms and started moving her hips up and down. His cock reappeared, slick and shiny with her juices, then slowly disappeared into her again. She whimpered from the delicious feelings starting to take over. Then she sat up further and changed her motion, moving her hips forward and backward, leaving his cock deep inside her and grinding the inside of her pussy against it. She put her hands on his chest and used them to hold herself up, and once again her whole body started undulating. With one of his hands, he let go of her hip, and he brought that hand up to her breast, and set about pleasuring her nipple again. She straightened up at that and her eyes went unfocused.

He sat up and took that nipple into his mouth. She wrapped her arms around him and worked her hips back and forth more forcefully.

Soon she held onto him tightly and cried out. Even though her feet were tucked under her hips, I could still see her clenching her toes. Her face turned red and her body went stiff right before her cries were interrupted by heavy, rapid breaths. When this began to subside, he laid back down, taking her with him and then sharing more kisses with her. After her orgasm had run its course, she let go of him and collapsed on top of him, catching her breath. They rested that way for about half a minute, with his cock still buried in her, then he held her around the waist and flipped her over onto her back. He pulled her legs back and started pounding her. The room was filled with the sound of their bodies slapping together, the squishing sounds of his cock sliding in and out of her, and the sound of her gasping with the sudden intensity of it all. He pulled her legs back further and rested her ankles on his shoulders, folding her almost in half. Her breasts bounced upward toward her face and back down. The bed squeaked. He pulled his upper body away; her legs came off of his shoulders and she pressed her feet into his chest, using that as leverage to work her hips up and down.

Finally his thrusts stopped. He drove into her and stayed there. She slipped her legs out to his sides, pulled his face down toward her, and kissed him while he squirted more sticky cream into her sweet body. I heard muffled cries and saw her eyes roll back as one more little orgasm was triggered by globs of cum hitting her deep inside her pussy.

They relaxed together like that, him laying on top of her, his softened cock still inside her pussy. Finally he rolled off of her and lay on his side next to her. She smiled at me, and beckoned me to come closer. She gave me a kiss and thanked me again. The three of us talked a little while, awkwardly at first, then it got to be just like the old days even though two of us were naked. Finally he said, "This was fun, guys, but I really have to get going."

She got up, walked a little unsteadily to the dresser and put on one of my t-shirts. It was big on me; on her it went halfway down to her knees. We all went to the living room where he found his clothes and got dressed again. She took his hand and walked him to the door. She told him, "We're gonna have to do this again soon." He nodded and agreed. After he opened the door, she stood on her tiptoes, tilted her face up, and pulled his hands downward; he brought his lips down to meet hers. They shared a good-bye kiss; it was a quick kiss but it was as deep and sensuous as the others. Then we watched him get in his car and pull out of the driveway before we closed the door.

I pulled her to me and kissed her just as deeply. Then without a word I grabbed big handfuls of the t-shirt she was wearing and pulled it over her head. I led her to the couch, sat her down, and sat on the floor between her legs. The smell of sex hit me more strongly than ever.

There was a wet little trail on her inner thigh where cum was already running down her leg. I tentatively licked it, sampling it to see what I was in for. It tasted unpleasant but not intolerable, and the knowledge of what it was and how it got there was intensely erotic. Without any more hesitation, I attacked her sloppy wet pussy with my tongue, driving it as far into her as it would go, reveling in the flavor and smell of what Bobby had done to her, sliding my tongue upward to brush against her still-sensitive clit in between seeking out more of their combined fluid to taste. She started working her body again, pushing her hips up and pressing her pussy against my mouth. She pressed her feet against my upper back for leverage, reached down and played with my hair, and started writhing under me. I reached up and pinched her nipple, and that drove her over the edge. My jaw hurt a little as she kept using more force to drive her pussy up against my mouth and clamped my head in between her legs. Before she had a chance to fully come down from that, I got up on my knees, hurriedly pulled my pants down, and lined up my cock. I wasted no time sliding it in.

It was more wet and slippery than ever before. There was hardly any friction, so for a little while I felt nothing but gooey warm wetness. I kissed her and pinched her nipple again as I frantically drove in and out of her. Soon her pussy started clamping down on me and I could feel more contact between us. The memory of what had happened, and the new feeling inside her that I knew came from that, proved to be too much for me and I soon squirted a third load of cum into her already well-fucked pussy. We held each other tightly and kissed, and slowly came down together. She whispered, "I had a nice little one to finish off an amazing night, thank you sweetie." I told her I loved her, and she told me she loved me. Eventually we let go of each other and got dressed.

One more matter remained, and I brought it up while we had a little snack and some water in the kitchen. She wasn't on birth control – it made her feel bloated and cranky and icky all month. I said, "You guys didn't use any protection."

She shot back, "Why didn't you say something at the time?"

"Why didn't you say something at the time? You're the one that doesn't want another baby yet!"

That brought her up short. "I... well, I kept putting it off. I figured we could go get one after he went down on me. And then he just went for it instead and, once it was inside me, there was no way I could ask him to take it back out, it just felt so amazing! And then after the first time, I figured if I was fertile tonight and got knocked up, doing it again wouldn't make it any worse. I promise next time we'll get hold of the protection before we start!"

One more reminder that that wasn't going to be the last time they got together. I just hoped she meant what she said. I accepted her promise and let it go at that. After all, I could have said something as well. I had found it impossible to tear myself away from the scene to go get protection from our bedroom, and it makes sense that she had found it even more impossible to tear herself away from participating in it. We went to bed and snuggled under the covers and shared soft little kisses with each other. She and Bobby had left a wet spot on my side of the bed. I quickly got hard when I started feeling the sticky wetness on the sheet, and it took a good while for me to fall asleep. She was worn out from their activities and fell asleep quickly.

Bobby and I both used protection with Melissa after that. We crossed our fingers for the next twelve days, and breathed a sigh of relief when her period came right on schedule.

12