Bobby Meets Debbie

Story Info
Bobby pops the question.
1.2k words
3.63
9.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby exited the airport in the small Canadian city to flag down a cab. He was hell bent on getting to Debbie's place as quickly as he could. Already his cock was hardening at the thought of finally meeting her and holding her in his arms. She had become very important to him in such a short time. Her pictures had held him at bay for a while, but he could stand it no longer. He had to meet this incredible woman ASAP!

Bobby gave the cabbie Debbie's address and as they drove, he thought of all the emails and phone calls he and Debbie shared. Some of them had gotten very hot! Finally he was on his way to meet her. He wished the cab driver would drive faster........

Debbie rushed to fill the kitchen sink with hot water. She was trying to get her apartment cleaned up before Bobby arrived. She was only wearing a bra and thong, not wanting to get her dress dirty while she cleaned up.

As Debbie raced through the dishes, she recalled the conversation she and Bobby had several nights before. The plans they made to meet were coming to fruition. It seemed forever in coming. The day had finally arrived when they would meet.

Debbie was in her own little world and did not hear the door when it opened. Bobby stepped inside and quietly closed the door, locking it. He moved up behind Debbie and placed his hands on her hips. Debbie jumped and tried to turn around.

"Don't move!" Bobby commanded as his arms wrapped around her.

"Oh my God Bobby, is that you? I have to get dressed!" Debbie said, "I wanted everything to be per-----"

"You're perfect the way you are." Bobby interrupted her.

Debbie relaxed in his arms, so thrilled he was finally there.

Debbie leaned against the sink as Bobby knelt down behind her. His hands moved all over her smooth ass. She moaned softly.

"Oh my God, Debbie that ass looks so hot in that red thong!" Bobby cried out.

Debbie felt her knees weaken as he kissed all over her round cheeks. Bobby moved her thong to one side and his fingers moved up between her thighs and touched her already moist pussy lips. Her legs, with no will of their own, opened wider, inviting him to touch her more.

"Oh Bobby, that feels soooo good! Don't stop!" Debbie whispered hoarsely.

But Bobby had no intention of stopping. He ran the tip of his tongue down to her pussy and tasted her sweetness. Debbie couldn't help but push back against his tongue. Wanting it to invade her wet hole.

Bobby's cock was straining for release from his jeans. He wanted to bury his cock in between those fat cunt lips. Standing, he tugged at his zipper. His cock sprang forward and he took it in his hand. Teasingly Bobby slid the head from her ass to her clit.

Debbie moved back in an attempt to swallow up his hard cock.

"Fuck me Bobby! Fuck me now!"

Bobby didn't need to be told twice. They had been waiting for this moment for so long. He watched as his engorged cock slid easily into Debbie's wet hole. Her pussy muscles worked at his cock, milking it. He moved in and out, in and out of his woman's wet cunt. Thrusting forward deeper, Bobby buried it to the balls! At the same time Debbie pushed back against him.

"Bobbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I'm cummmiiiiiiiinnngggg!" Debbie cried out, "fuck me! fuck me hard!"

Bobby started to fuck her harder. His hands gripped her hips and he worked his cock back and forth. His balls were slapping against her swollen clit.

"Cum in my ass Bobby! Fill my ass with your cum!" Debbie cried out.

Bobby pulled his cock from her swollen cunt and eased the head into her tight asshole. Her tightness drove him insane as he grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto his rod. That was all he needed. His hips jerked forward and Debbie could feel his cum spewing deep into her ass, causing an orgasm of her own. Her contactions around his cock drove him crazy.

"Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh! BABY Take it all!" Bobby cried out, draining his balls in her tight ass.

Pulling back, Bobby's cock popped out. Debbie leaned back against his chest trying to catch her breath.

Bobby held Debbie close and turned her around in his arms. Her arms went up around his neck and her tits pressed against his chest. His lips covered hers as their tongues danced. Debbie moaned softly into his mouth.

"Bobby I'm so happy you are here! I love you sooo much!" Debbie told him.

"I love you too baby!" Bobby replied.

They made their way into the shower, lathering each other up. Bobby couldn't get enough of this woman he loved. His hands roamed all over her entire body. She didn't disappoint him in the least.

Drying off, they went into the bedroom to lay on the bed. Bobby held her close, not wanting to ever let go.

"Debbie, I have a question to ask you," Bobby suddenly said.

"What's that?" Debbie asked.

Bobby jumped up and got down on one knee beside the bed, "Debbie, I know this has been a whirlwind relationship for us, but I love you so much and want you with me FOREVER. Will you do me the honour of being my wife? Will you marry me?" he asked.

Debbie's heart was racing. Seeing Bobby here, now, she realized how much she really did love him and need him. She had given him such a hard time when he broached the subject during the hundreds of phone calls he made to her.

"Yes, Bobby, I will marry you!" Debbie whispered, tears in her eyes.

Bobby wrapped his arms around his fiance and pressed his lips to hers. Their tongues met in the dance of love. Debbie pressed herself closer to Bobby's chest, almost as if she was trying to get inside him. She was aching to be so close to him.

Bobby pushed her back on the bed, and made a trail of wet kisses down her neck, he stopped to suckle on each nipple, flicking his tongue around each areola. Debbie gasp as Bobby continued on down her tummy to stop and dip his tongue in her belly button.

Then he made his way down to kiss her smooth pussy mound. The very tip of his tongue snaked its way into the top of her pussy slit, barely touching her clit. Debbie moaned loudly, as she tried to move upwards to get more of Bobby's tongue into her pussy. Bobby held back a bit, teasing her.

Debbie's clit grew larger as Bobby sucked it full into his mouth. Debbie placed her hands on the back of Bobby's head and pulled him into her, grinding her pussy full on his mouth.

"Ohhhhh fuckkk Bobby, I'm going to cummmmmmmmm!" Debbie cried out, "I love youuuuuuu!"

With that, Debbie's cunt spasmed as her orgasm washed over her. Her whole body trembled beneath the man she loved.

Bobby moved up her body, planting a lick here and there, to kiss her full on the mouth. Debbie slipped her arms around him, holding him closer.

Debbie was the happiest she had ever been in her life. She knew their life together would be all that he promised. No man had ever come close to making her feel that way............till Bobby.

THE END