Bobby Returns to Daisy

Story Info
Dasiy finds love in her sister?s hubby?s arms.
2.5k words
4.12
64.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
honeydew
honeydew
355 Followers

[i]edited by StarGlyderz[/i]

* * * * *

She sat at the table fixing dinner when Nancy walked in. "Daisy where's Dad, I need to talk to him." She said, slamming the door. Daisy didn't get a word out before Nancy left the room. Going back to fixing dinner she put her sister out of her mind, till she heard their dad and her yelling at each other. Dropping the spoon she ran into the den. "Nancy, Dad what's going on now?" she asked. "I want to leave on a vacation and Bobby can't get off work, and Daddy won't give me the money to go!" Nancy yelled.

"Maybe because he doesn't have any more because you've cleaned him out." Daisy told her sister.

"That's a lie Daisy, Dad owns this house and all the land around it." Nancy said.

"No he doesn't; not anymore. The mortgage was due and we couldn't come up with the money, so we lost it." Daisy told her.

Nancy turned around and left with out saying a word. They heard the door slam shut about 10 minutes later. "Dad sorry, but she needed to know. Dinner will be done in 15 minutes." she said, before leaving the room.

They just sat down to eat when the doorbell rang.

" I'll get it." she said. She opened the door and standing there was Bobby. "Come in Bobby, If you're looking for your wife she left about 30 minutes ago. Are you hungry we have enough?" she asked, as they went back to the dinning room.

"Sure, I'll wait till after dinner to talk to dad." he said. He sat down and together the three of them finished eating.

While Daisy washed up the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen, Bobby sat in the living room talking to his father in law. When she got done she went upstairs to finish the paper work on her business. She heard two knocks on her bedroom door.

"Come in." she said.

"Sorry to brother you Daisy, but dad needs to talk with you." he said. She stood up, and turned for the door.

"Daisy before you go there's something I need to tell you, Nancy left and she took the ring your mother gave you. She pawned it, I'll get it back for you on Friday after I get off work." he told her.

"Dad, Bobby said you needed to talk with me." she said when she walked up to his bed.

"Yes come sit down here, What I have to tell you isn't going to be easy. Bobby's going to be moving in here with us and I called in Judge Hall. He's getting a restraining order against Nancy, It seems when Bobby told her that he wasn't going to give her any more money, and she threw a glass pot at him then left. I hope you don't mind the extra work with him here." he told her.

"Is Nancy coming here to?" she asked.

"No, just Bobby." he said. Daisy told her dad it was okay, then went out. Sometime later she was sitting outside on the porch, watching the moonlight moving in the sky. She didn't know what to do about her feelings for her sister's husband, even way back before he met Nancy and he had fallen in love with her. She had feelings for him. Then Nancy came back home for a visit and she took Bobby out for night of drinking and partying, when she came home the next morning, Nancy and Bobby told them that they had gotten married last night. Daisy told them she was happy for them and left the room. She stayed in her room the rest of the night and when Nancy came into the room she told her she better leave and not come back in here unless she was invited again. She forced her feelings to the back of her mind and went on with her life.

"Daisy would you like some company, I can't sleep." he said.

"It's okay Bobby have a seat, dad asleep?" she asked.

He nodded his head yes and sat down next to her on the swing.

"Would you like something to drink?" she asked.

"Only if you have Brandy, or maybe a glass of wine would be nice." he said. "Be right back," she said needing to get some space. Closing his eyes he knew that if he didn't get his body under control he was going to lose what he had. Putting his hand in his pants he adjusted him self. He pushed the swing with his foot and set the swing moving. He stopped it when he heard the door open and Daisy walk out.

"All we had was Brandy." she said, handing him a glass. Taking the glass he leaned back and waited for her to sit back down. "Come Daisy I won't bite, sit next to me." he said.

She sat down and pulled her feet up. He started the swing moving. They sat there for a while not talking, just looking at the sky. It was getting uncomfortable for him to sit still. He kept tugging his pants.

"Bobby are you okay?" she asked him.

"Daisy there's nothing wrong, just that my pants are a little tight." he told her.

"Well go change into something more comfortable." she said, not really understanding his problem.

"Thanks I think I will." he said.

She watched him leaving, as the door close she heard a truck coming up the road. She saw the Sheriff get out of the truck and come up to the porch. "Hello Tom, what's with the late visit?" she asked.

"Is Bobby here? I need to talk to him. Nancy says he hit her."

"When did she say this happen?" Daisy asked.

He told her around 6:00. "That's impossible Sheriff we were sitting down to eat at 6, and Nancy was here asking dad for money, she left here at 6:30 - 6:40 or thereabouts." she told him.

Just then Bobby came back out of the house. "Hello Sheriff what can we do for you?" he asked.

"Need to talk to you Bobby," he said as they walked off the porch and stood by the truck.

Daisy went back to swinging. She heard the truck leave and saw Bobby walking down by the pond. He stood there swing his arms and yelling, good thing the wind carried it away from the house so her sleeping daddy wouldn't hear. She watched as he walked back to the house. She gasped when she saw that his robe had opened and she saw that he hadn't put on anything under the robe. Walking up the steps, he stopped in front of her.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"That Bitch told the Sheriff that I hit her." He said.

"Bobby I told the Sheriff that you were here at the time she said it happen." she told him.

He sat down, looking down at his feet, he saw that his robe was open and showing off everything. Closing his robe, in embarrassment he said: "Daisy I'm sorry I didn't know my robe was open!"

"Bobby I've seen you before you know that, so it's no big deal." she told him.

"I remember a time when you couldn't get enough of me, Daisy. Wish I had a second chance with you. You know sometimes when I'm lying in bed next to Nancy, and wishing it was you there beside me instead of her," he told her.

"I don't know what to say Bobby," she said.

"Daisy could you, I mean, oh never mind I'll take care of it my self." he said.

Daisy got up and knelt in front of him on the porch, reaching into his robe, touching his semi-hard cock.

"Is this what you want Bobby, Do you want me to suck and lick and please your cock like I used to do?" she asked. "Oh God, yes Daisy, please," he groaned.

Her hand caressed him under his robe, she was getting ready to lick him when he heard something and told her to wait.

"Someone is coming up the road," he said. "Great it's Nancy, go call the Sheriff, he said to call if she came back out here," he told her. Reaching into her pocket she pulled out her cell phone and called the sheriff. "He said he'd be here in five and I was to stay till he gets here. Then I'm going to my room if you want to talk some more," she said.

"I wonder why she's not getting out of the car, and here comes the sheriff now," he said. Daisy stood up and waited till the sheriff got out of his car, then she went up to her room.

Thirty minutes went by and she decided to go to bed. Hours later she was still awake and she still couldn't to sleep. Getting up she went to the window and saw that Nancy's car was gone and the sheriff was just then pulling out of the driveway. She stood at the window watching him drive away. She took her clothes off and slipped on her robe and went down stairs. "Hey why did you come down? I'm on my way up to your room" Bobby told her while opening the front door for her.

"Didn't want to wake up dad. What happen with Nancy?" she asked. "Sheriff took her to jail for hitting him when he told her to leave and that I wasn't going with her." He told her. She watched as he went over and sat back down on the swing.

"Now where were we before we got interrupted?" he asked. Daisy walk over to him, and stood in front of him. "MMMMM, I think we were right about here," she said, as she knelt down in front of him, and slid her hand into the folds of his robe. The anticipation of her hand wrapping around his cock made it harder.

"Oh god, yesssssss!!!" he groaned. Her hand touched him. Her hand closed around his big piece, stroking up, then down cupping his balls with her other hand, squeezing them and moving back up. Pulling his cock head out from under the robe, she leaned in and licked it. She closed her mouth over the head. His hips lifted on their own, moving his cock deeper into her mouth. She moved her head up and down, bobbin faster and faster till she felt him stiffen and explode. Taking him deep into her throat she swallowed every drop of his cum. Sitting back on her knees, she looked up at him, wondering what was next.

"OOOOOOOO, Daisy, I need to be inside you, Where can we go?" he asked. When she pointed to the barn, he pulled her up and said "let's go." Once inside the barn, he picked her up and carried her into the hay. Laying her down, he came down on top of her kissing her, slipping his tongue in her mouth. She took his tongue and sucked on it, while her hands traced his body, finding his hard cock. Rubbing the underside of his cock had him moaning, and moving his hips. His hands held, squeezed her titties, and pinched her nipples. He pushed her knees apart with his and settled between her legs. He moved his mouth down, leaving kisses along the way. When he found her hard nipples he licked them and sucked a nipple into his mouth. Leaving one nipple he sucked on the other one, back and forth he went, till he heard her moaning. He took his cock from her hand and placed it at the entrance to her pussy. She was so wet that he easily slipped in. "

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, YESSSSSSS." she groaned. He took her hips in his hands and plunged his cock into her hard. He slammed his cock in and out over and over again. "Oh, Baby, So, Sorry, can't stop.need.this.so.much.will.make.it.up...to.you baby, Oh God, Baby, I'm cumminggggg!!!" he yelled, as he exploded his white-hot cum juice inside her grasping, sucking pussy.

Gathering her into his arms. "Oh God Daisy, I'm so sorry that I didn't wait for you."

"It's alright Bobby, we have the rest of the night." she told him. "God, yes we have all night." he said. Turning, he moved her on top of him. "Grab the rail and don't let go of it," he said. She moved up on him to grab the rail as he told her. She felt his hands on her hips, pulling her closer. She was above his face and he slipped one finger in her pussy, licking and moving his tongue in and out of her pussy around the finger in her.

She started moving her hips, rubbing her clit over his face. A second finger went in, then a third all while he licked her clit and outer lips, sometimes sucking those lips deep into his mouth. He knew she was close to cumming so he moved his finger up, finding her asshole he pushed a finger in and was rewarded. "OH, GOD, BOBBY, SUCK ME, FUCK ME, I'M CUMMINGGGG!!!" she screamed. "We better get back inside it's almost morning." she said. Standing up, he got behind her, pulling her into his arms. "MMMMMMM, I can't tell you how much this means to me Daisy." he said then kiss her.

"Well I see that you finely got some smarts Son," Dad said as he walked into the barn. Daisy stood before her dad as naked as the day she was born. Bobby put his still hard cock against her ass and legs, and his hand squeezed her tit. She watched as her dad walk up to her. "Oh baby, you're so beautiful, those full ripe tit's..." he went on saying as his hands caressed her titties, tracing down slowly, moving one hand down to her pussy, slipping his finger inside. " Oh baby you're so wet, and hot." He whispered in her ear, then he kissed her.

Bobby fucked his cock between her legs and thighs, and licked her neck, nibbling with little bites, raising goose flesh on her arms and tits. "Would you like to suck Daddy's cock Daisy? Do it baby, do it so I can fuck your ass." Bobby whispered in her ear. She bent forward as her dad stepped back. She took his cock in her mouth, sucking him deeply into her throat. Moving her head up and down fast. She felt Bobby's cock pushing into her asshole.

Bobby moved in her ass fast now, looking down he saw her going at her daddy's hard cock pretty fast now. Reaching down he slipped a finger in her pussy, moving in and out and rubbing on her clit. He felt her muscles tighten up and his hand suddenly held her cum, taking it he moved it up to his mouth, licking her cum off his hand as he exploded in her asshole, and dad came down her throat.

honeydew
honeydew
355 Followers