Bobby Sees Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neonlyte
neonlyte
61 Followers

"Will you send me some pictures, as a memento." She asked as they walked back to the town.

"I could bring them myself."

"No, once a year is enough. You're good, but I still prefer women."

Chris shrugged off the rejection. Plenty more women just around the corner.

- - # - -

"I've got a present for you." Chris said as we drove back to London. "Develop the films when we get back, you'll see who's going to take part in the nude Pageant."

Time we got back to London it was late but I was determined to develop the films, could hardly contain myself. About fours hours later I was tossing myself off over a wet print of Miss Peters spread-eagled, legs parted, on the grass. I could hardly believe my luck, fuck the Pageant, I had what I wanted here, Miss Peters in all her naked glory. Chris must have fucked her I thought, lucky bastard. Still wanted to see her naked in the flesh and knew just the spot near the ruins where I would be able to observe the proceedings unseen. I spent the next two hours making some enlarged prints of Miss Peters, just for personal use.

- - # - -

National Nude Day

Chris hired a minibus to convey the crew and equipment up to the town. We arrived the evening before and checked into a Travel Lodge hotel just a few miles from the town. The plan was to go in early next morning, drop me off nearby the ruins so I could conceal myself before hand and set up my equipment. I spent the evening checking everything, Chris had loaned me a 'top of the range' digital with 100x digital zoom, 'should be able to count pussy hairs with that' he told me. Satisfied I was comfortable with the equipment, I selected a porno movie off the cable channel and lay on the bed trying to force myself to sleep. Eventually I nodded off only to be woken by the alarm in what seemed to be just a few minutes later.

Over breakfast in the hotel Chris did his 'make or break' call to Miss Peters. He had made it quite clear to me he was not going to risk his career to satisfy my fantasy.

"Julia? It's Chris. Julia we have a problem. Tunick is not going to be here, some family problem in the US."

"Oh Chris that is awful, everyone is ready, you can't believe how excited we all are. Are you cancelling?"

"Well, we have two choices, we can cancel today but I doubt whether we can re-schedule, his itinerary is pretty tight, also we miss out on today being National Nude Day, I think it's kind of important. I've worked through the project and know what is required. I know all the camera angles from visiting the site with you."

"Yes, I remember. You kind of caught me off guard, I don't know how you talked me into it."

"I don't remember having to talk you into anything." He laughed.

"Yes, well. Let's just leave it at that, I hope you are not expecting a repeat performance."

"Only if you want to, otherwise I'll just keep you in my memory."

"Flatterer, I'll think about it, you... you're getting me off the subject. What's the other choice?"

"We go ahead with the shoot, I'll do the photographic work as if under his direction"

I was listening to a one sided conversation admiring the way Chris was laying out the scam and now convinced the lucky bastard had screwed her. Chris was taking on the responsibility for the shoot; pushing Tunick out of the picture, so-as-to speak, carefully avoiding linking what would happen today with Tunick.

"I'll have to call you back Chris. I need to check with some of the committee members, as far as I am concerned we should proceed as planned, but I need to make some calls. Wait by your phone."

"Ok, we are ready when you are. Talk to you later."

Chris turned to me and shrugged his shoulders.

"She's going to make some calls, decide if we go ahead or not."

"You fucked her didn't you?" I blurted out.

Chris just laughed. He would never confirm whom he had been screwing; he was a gentleman, of sorts.

"So what's the plan?" I asked. "Why did you wait until now to call her?"

"You have a lot to learn Bobby if you are ever going to stop playing with yourself. Psychology. This morning they are all keyed up for the shoot, they are ready and almost desperate to get it over with, tensions been building for weeks. They will not cancel, not at this late stage, too many of them want to see the others stripped off, curiosity, envy, pride; call it what you will, they just want to get naked. Look at the day out side, perfect blue sky, would be different if it was pissing down with rain.

If I had called yesterday they would have had too long to think about it and would probably have called it off. I bet you most of them have been dieting for the last few weeks, the guys will have been working out and the girls getting suntans. They want to see and be seen. Human nature. Don't sweat it, eat your breakfast.

One final word to you Bobby; if you are caught, you are on your own. I have never seen you, never met you. You clear about that? Don't do anything stupid and keep well out of sight especially at the start, it is when they will be most nervous and looking around for 'Peeping Toms', no way you want to go through that again."

"Ok boss. I know the rules."

- - # - -

I concealed myself in thick scrub on a slightly elevated position above a grassy hollow eighty metres or so from where the Pageant would start. We set off immediately we received Miss Peters confirmation, Chris was right, they were too excited to cancel. Chris checked my hideout from every conceivable angle until he was satisfied I could not be seen. My location gave me a clear view of the undressing zone, the path up to the ruins, bum shots, and the path back down again, tits and fanny shots. I was stiff already mostly from anticipation, this was going to be a voyeurs dream come true.

Chris switched into photographer mode directing the crew to position light umbrellas to reflect light onto the ruins of a gatehouse at the neck of the hollow, I knew he wanted to stage a 'tableau' of naked bodies around the gatehouse, black and white for full effect, smooth flesh against rough stone. It was about an hour to go before the scheduled start, I could hear him shouting and cursing the crew, his professional anxiety always surfacing before the start of a shoot, charm switching back into place once the shoot started.

It wasn't long before the first people arrived. Chris greeted everyone personally putting them at ease and handing them a basket into which they could place clothes. He was working his cast. I was ogling.

My Mum. Shit, I'm going to see my Mum naked! And my Dad. Miss Peters joined Chris, she was wearing tight fitting black jeans and a short white top that exposed her midriff, from the way her tit's jiggled, no bra, not that I cared, she would be nude soon enough. Miss Peters took my Mum off to one side and, through my binoculars, I saw my Mum squeeze her bottom as she gave her a kiss on the cheek, I nearly choked. Miss Peters reached into her bag and gave my Mum what looked like sun tan lotion, bottles of it. Smart thinking, people were going to burn for sure. I liked my lips in anticipation of Miss Peters oiling up her tits.

The participants were arriving too fast for me, I scanned new arrivals mentally ticking off a list of those I wanted to see nude, Vicky, Katie and Susan Miles didn't let me down. Vicky appeared to have grown a fine pair of bazoomas and Susan was very definitely pregnant, I would have shot a load right then if hadn't been for the fourth member of the group.

No way, that cannot be Pandora. It is, it's Vicky's 'little' sister; she is hardly little now, she must be what nineteen, I haven't seen her in six years. This is just too good. Christ, she's taking her jumper off.

- - # - -

"Are you nervous?" Julia asked Molly.

"A little dear, strangely I think I'll be ok once I get my clothes off."

"I think Chris wants us to start stripping, you go first I'll watch."

Molly's smile betrayed her nervousness, she called out "Right everybody, it is time to get started, don't be shy, you are amongst friends. Pandora dear, it's not a race; try to keep some dignity."

Julia quietly said, "If I had a body like hers I couldn't wait to show it off."

"You're not going off me I hope Julia."

"Not at all. Now strip for me."

Just like in a pub, the men had moved to one side away from the women as if seeking strength in numbers.

"See my Robert, that's the problem, it's so thin you could use it to take wax out of your ears. I am quite looking forward to seeing some of the younger men though very few have turned up. Cowards."

"Ermm, well I'd rather just look at you, your figure is stunning!"

"Thank you dear. Look out, here comes the ring master."

- - # - -

The next three hours passed in a flash, voyeur's heaven! I took over seven hundred pictures, captured all of my favourites from every conceivable position, Pandora received special attention, even more than Miss Peters, I already had Chris's superb shots of her. I reckoned I had wanking material for a lifetime.

I crawled from my hole after the last of them had departed and joined Chris and the crew tidying away the equipment.

"Get what you wanted?" Chris asked.

"Yeh, and then some. You?"

"Better than I thought, I think there will be some good stuff. Apparently, they have laid on a buffet down in the town. You cannot come obviously, take the van back to the hotel, and wait until I call. I'm going to take my portable computer down to show some of the digital images, wont be as good as the roll images but it will give them an idea of what we've done today. I didn't wipe the discs so you see what the proper photographer took, let me know what you think."

Chris and the others set off down the track toward the town, I drove back the hotel desperately wanting to see the images I had captured. Back at the hotel I unloaded Chris's images onto my portable and began to scan them knowing he would quiz me deeply when he returned. I knew if I started on mine, I would never stop; I decided to keep the delectable Pandora until later.

I ran my fingers over the screen admiring Chris's skill, this will be fantastic printed up, best on a high contrast paper, accentuate the tonal values. He truly saw with different eyes, caught the shadows that acted to distort the prone form clutching knees to chest, the rise of the hip catching the early morning light, almost luminescent against the slope of the hillside, buttock jagged edged against the gravel path. Drawing back, taking the wider view of the composition, you could see his reason in framing the shot, this body captured the essence of nudity with simple line and form enhanced by shadow, the foetal posture all embracing and exposing the other bodies for what they were, simply naked men and women. I knew who it was, knew next time I visited, this image would be displayed trophy style, probably not in the 'best room' where strangers could gawk but in the bedroom where it could be admired with a quiet pride. I lived almost twenty years in that house and never saw the beauty; Chris saw it in seconds, and then knew how to capture it.

I became engrossed in Chris's work; it was seriously good, at least as good as Tunick's stuff and worthy of exhibition for itself. I barely noticed the time slipping by.

- - # - -

"Mr ..."

"Call me Chris, everyone call's me Chris. Victoria right?"

"Yes. Ermm Chris I just wanted to thank you for inviting us to do this. The photographs are beautiful, not at all what I imagined." Vicky quite fancied Chris and thought she would see if he was interested, Katie and Pandora were standing with her, to give her confidence.

"It helps to have beautiful people like you and your friends, you are the ones that make the images; I just take pictures."

"Don't be so modest, your work is wonderful. How did you find out about our Pageant?"

"I know someone who used to live here. He suggested it."

Vicky and Katie looked at each other and mouthed 'Bobby'.

"Chris, this person you know, is it Molly Rawlings son, Bobby? It is, I can tell from the look on your face. The bastard. I'm going to give him so much grief he'll wish he was never born."

"Hey, hold on you two. If it hadn't been for Bobby this would never taken place and you wouldn't have these pictures you admire so much; and yes I know the story of what happened at the school, but remember he was just a kid then. Give the guy a break."

"Was he here, watching?" Katie asked.

"He is supposed to be in Singleton, at the hotel." Chris said carefully measuring his reply.

"Let's go and sort him out." Katie said to Vicky and Pandora.

Chris tried to talk them out of doing anything rash fearful it could backfire and spoil the day but they were determined and set off in Vicky's car. He thought for a moment about calling Bobby to warn him and decided against it, Bobby will have to sort this out for himself, if they find his pics it has nothing to do with me.

In the car, Vicky and Katie were spitting fire. Pandora came to Bobby's defence.

"Lay off him, don't either of you tell me you didn't want to do this today. I noticed the way you both kept flashing your tits at Chris, and you Katie, you should be ashamed of yourself the way you kept 'bumping' into Simon, I know he's a hunk, but he's old enough to be your Father."

"Yeh but it was worth it, he said he's going to call me. Anyway, why are you defending Bobby, you fancy him don't you?" Katie asked.

Pandora blushed. "Well I might. I had a big crush on him when I was at school even though he was years older than me. To be honest this whole day has me so sexed up I could jump him right now. We should be grateful to him, we've had a fun day."

The argument continued as they drove the few miles to Singleton, they hatched a plan. - - # - -

I found myself in the back of Vicky's car with Pandora, I had foolishly answered the knock on my hotel room door and was pushed to the floor as Vicky and Katie surged into my room. I'm sure I was going to have a nasty bruise where Vicky punched me, 'that's for being a Peeping Tom' she had told me.

I'd sat on the bed facing them, Vicky and Katie trying to keep their faces stern and severe whilst they lectured me on being a dirty little bastard; I couldn't help but notice the small smiles that kept spreading over Pandora's face, when the accusations were at their height she winked at me and mouthed 'don't worry'.

Pandora was all over me in the back of the car hand inside my tee shirt nails raking across my nipples whilst her tongue probed into my ear, I had the biggest hard-on ever. She started to whisper.

"Just do what they tell you to do, then you and me will go back to Vicky's, I fancy you something rotten, I'm going to fuck your brains out, all night long. Take your punishment now and then you can have me, all of me."

She had pulled me down on top of her on the back seat, my hands moved round to her bum sliding under her skirt hands stoking across her cheeks following the line of her thong panties down into the crack of her bottom while she kissed me with all the strength she could muster pulling me down onto her, grinding her pussy against the ridge of my erection.

"Get undressed." She said.

"What now?" I asked.

"Not that, silly. This is punishment time. You get me later."

That is how I came to find myself walking down the middle of the streets of my home town naked for everyone to see, the girls walking alongside on the pavement to make sure I obeyed the rules, no covering up and every street to be walked down. Sure I was embarrassed, especially when confronted by Miss Peters and my Mum, but hey, I was on a promise, things were looking up, in all departments much to Miss Peters hilarity and my Mum's shock. After seeing all the naked women today, I knew one thing for sure, if I wanted to fuck anyone, it was Pandora.

I hope you enjoy the story, please remember to vote on the story, I am always pleased to receive your feedback and comments.

neonlyte
neonlyte
61 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
herkeyfanherkeyfanalmost 18 years ago
Good story!

I liked the idea of getting all the folks who derided him to be in the biggest nude pics the town has ever thought of. I also liked the turn of events with the teacher and his mum! Can't wait for more!

Thanks

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinalmost 20 years ago
Bobby has it SO tough

It was a fun read, Neon. Where, oh where, were the Pandora's of the world in my sportin' days? Good luck.

Rumple Foreskin

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Great story

Best of luck with the comp neonlyte!!! ;-)

Teenage VenusTeenage Venusalmost 20 years ago
impressed

I thought it read well, and was not too predictable. If other stories are of this quality I will be reading more.

The only tiny gripe is that para 4 would have read better for me if split in two. Hope this does well for you.

The MuttThe Muttalmost 20 years ago
delayed gratification

I had a teacher in high school who loomed large in my fantasy. I met her years later and she was just as sexy. I asked her out. She turned me down. :(

Terrific story!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
The funeral wih Jane Spending some intimate time with my cousin at a funeral.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The New Neighbour Jenn realises someone is watching her sunbathe.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Mother-In-Law Attempts to flash mother-in-law finally pays off.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Room Share Colleague Kate and I share hotel room for two weeks.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories