Bobby's Babysitter Ch. 02

Story Info
Bobby's story.
1.7k words
3.91
32.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you hear me, Bobby?"

"What?"

My mom said, 'Lauren called last night; her six year hitch is up and she's coming home."

"Really? Ok, that's good."

"That's all you can say? I thought you'd be a little more excited." My mother had just broken the news that Lauren, the girl who had been my babysitter while she worked was coming home after six years serving in the army as a nurse.

"That's nice, I guess." I tried my best to hide my excitement; Lauren was my first crush.

"That's all you have to say? 'That's nice.' Lauren was almost your second mom. She watched you when I had to work, she walked you to school from the time you were in kindergarten through third grade, she helped you with your home work, and you were best buds!"

All that was true; Lauren's mom Elaine, and mine were partners. It took me forever to figure that relationship out. We lived in an older three bedroom house about four blocks from Central High and Pine Street Elementary. Lauren and I each had our own rooms and our mom's shared the "master bedroom." Lauren was like a big sister until her senior year. On the night of her prom she came downstairs in high heels and a strapless gown with her hair all done up and makeup. I fell in love. "She's been gone six years; I'll bet she's changed."

"Spending that much time in the army and seeing the world will do that," Mom agreed. "But she says she wants to come home and settle down; she's had enough of army life."

I went to my room without comment and closed the door. There was a little throbbing sensation that I always got when I was alone and the thought of Lauren came up. I sat on my bed and leaned back idly rubbing my crotch and gazing at the picture of Lauren that was on my dresser. The older I got the sexier she got! I wondered, "What will she be like after all this time? What will she think of me?"

"Dinner time!" Elaine knocked on my door. "Get a move on!"

Mom and Elaine were partners. They were both married but lost their husbands to the Viet Nam war. They met at a support group for war widows studying at WMU and decided to rent a house together to save money. It didn't take long and they became lovers although I didn't know what that meant until I was twelve. I was a slow learner. They were very discrete but eventually I caught on but never said anything. When I was fifteen I decided to snoop around in their room and found their stash of "toys." Still, they were mom and Aunt Elaine and I loved them both. It was confusing for me but I learned to accept it. The conversation at dinner centered on Laurens return. Mostly I just listened. She would be back at the end of the month. We had eleven days to get her room ready; fresh paint, new curtains, new bed linens and maybe an easy chair. Of course I would do all the heavy lifting and we only had one weekend.

Time flies when you're having so much fun and the day of Laurens arrival came quickly. We met her at the county airport south of town. As she descended the steps from the airplane wearing her olive drab uniform she looked so much older than I remembered. It would be the last time she would wear her uniform. She hugged her mom and mine. She turned to me and asked, "Is that you, Bobby? You've really grown up; can I still get a hug?"

I blushed, "Of course you can!" We hugged and she kissed my cheek.

"It's so good to see you all again. I can't wait to get home and catch up on things."

From that moment on I just listened as the three women talked. We got Laurens baggage and went home. I walked behind carrying three suitcases; she carried a briefcase and a carry on bag. All I could think about was her ass. She had gained a little weight but it was in all the right places!

Two days later I got home early after a conditioning session and went upstairs to take a shower. After drying off and combing my hair I was going back to my room. Laurens door was open and being curious I decided to check things out. There was a clothes hamper next to her dresser and, well, I found a pair of her panties. If I wasn't playing my radio so loud I would have heard her come home. In stead I was naked, sitting on her bed and holding her panties.

She was livid! "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" She screamed at me. "Get out of my room. Get out now!

I threw the panties at the hamper and got out of her room as fast as I could.

I didn't see her again until dinner time. Sarah and my mom sat at opposite ends of the dining room table. It was a nice dining room with a credenza at one end and a table that could seat six easily without the extension leaf. We took our meals there because the kitchen was too small to eat in. Lauren sat opposite me and was exceptionally talkative going on and on about her job search.

During a lull in the discussion my mom said, "You're quiet tonight; something wrong?"

"It's nothing, mom, I'm just thinking about an assignment for my freshman English composition class."

"That was never my favorite class when I was in college." Lauren said, "Is there a topic you have to discuss or are you free to pick your subject?"

"Nothing specific." I replied.

"Why don't you write about the problem of growing up as a boy in a houseful of women?" She suggested with a knowing look.

"I think that's a wonderful idea, Lauren. Bobby would be writing about something he knows a lot about!" Sarah agreed.

'I'll think about it." I replied softly.

Changing the subject Lauren's mom asked, "How's the job search coming, tell us more?"

"I had a great interview this afternoon at Bronson; I'll be going back tomorrow morning to meet with the head of the ER. It looks very good." She answered.

"Well, good luck! It would be great if you could stay in town, we've really missed you while you were in the army." My mom interjected cheerily.

"We'll see, Aunt Sarah, you know I'd like to stay home too."

There was more idle chit-chat for the rest of the meal and when it was over I tried to excuse myself to do homework.

"Not so fast young man!" Mom scolded. "Elaine and I made dinner. You and Lauren can do the dishes."

"Come on, sport," She agreed, "I'll wash, you dry, we'll be done in no time!" I stood up and took my dishes to the kitchen. Mom scraped the rest of the dishes and handed them to me. "You heard the lady, get a move on."

We worked in silence for a few minutes before Lauren finally broke the ice, "Bobby, I want to apologize for barking at you this afternoon."

"You want to apologize?" I answered incredulously. "I'm the one who should be apologizing!"

I agreed, "You're right, of course. You shouldn't have been my room and you shouldn't have been playing with my panties but you weren't doing anything that millions of men haven't done. I just wasn't expecting to see you like that."

Bobby blushed, "I'm sorry, I won't do it again, I promise."

"I accept your apology, Bobby. I won't say anything to your mother; it will just be our little secret, ok?"

"Ok. Thank-you, ah, I really am sorry, Lauren. I thought I was in really big trouble! Ah, thanks." I struggled to find the right words.

"We're good, Bobby, it's alright, go do your homework."

The next few days I didn't see much of Lauren but then one afternoon I heard a gentle knocking on my bedroom door. "Are you in there, Bobby? I have a favor to ask."

Without opening the door I asked, "What is it?"

"I cut my finger and I need help with this zipper."

All I had on was a pair of shorts but I opened the door. Lauren stood there for a moment before speaking. "See, with this Band-Aid I can't get a grip and my left hand seems not to want to work. Can you get it for me?"

"Sure, not a problem." She turned and held her collar length hair out of my way. Her hair smelled so good it was all I could do not to hug here and kiss her neck. I slid the zipper down. "That should do it."

"Thanks." She murmured as she stepped back and turned towards her room.

"No problem." I smiled and stepped back and closed my door. "Any time."

That stirring I felt so long ago on her prom night started again. I couldn't stop myself from rubbing my crotch. I knew it was wrong but I couldn't stop thinking about her; her smile, her sparkling blue eyes, her sweet voice and that cleavage. She was even prettier now. She was a woman; a full figured woman. Not at all fat just filled out in all the right places. She couldn't be interested in me, could she?

I tried to concentrate on my homework but my hand kept finding its way to my crotch. At first it was just absent minded rubbing but then I started to squeeze my balls as I rubbed. I knew it was wrong and Lauren was right next door and what if my mom came in and caught me? But then I thought about Lauren's tits. They weren't as big as Aunt Elaine's or my mom's but they were big enough. And her hips and belly; why was I thinking about her hips and belly?

Before I knew it I was stroking my cock! It was too late to stop. Some of the guys at school talked about licking pussy. I licked my lips. If I ever got the chance I'd be happy to lick Lauren's pussy. I opened my drawer and took out a box of tissues and some Vaseline; there was no stopping now.

I was almost there when Lauren knocked on my door again. "Your mom's calling, Bobby, it's dinner time."

"Coming, Lauren, I'm coming!"