Bobby's Ring Ch. 02

Story Info
Bobby takes the ring to see the neighborhood MILF.
3k words
4.43
173.4k
45

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on in, I'll be up in a second," Mrs. Larson told Bobby when he arrived. Even in heavy-duty leather gloves, the woman looked sexy. Her tank top was tight, white, and it was obvious to Bobby that Mrs. Larson had opted not to wear a bra that day; her nipples poked out against the sheer fabric stretched over them quite visibly. Bobby made an effort not to stare as he made his way past her, up the cobblestone path to her front door. She turned back to her roses as he passed, allowing him a second or two to steal a glimpse of her ass in those shorts...the ones that seemed to be so popular with the women in the neighborhood that summer, ridiculously short and skin-tight...only Suzie Larson's were white, and the outline of a thong could be viewed as clearly as those perky nipples of hers.

When Bobby got inside, he did plopped himself down on the plush leather couch in the foyer, and folded his hands in his lap, waiting patiently. Bobby looked over the room, at the pictures of the family on the coffee table, at the gigantic television in the next room, at the fancy spiral staircase leading up to the second floor, and the bedrooms.

It wasn't long before Mrs. Larson came inside, tossing her gloves down on the little wooden bench next to the door. "Lemme just go get that for you," she said with a smile. Bobby watched the sway of her hips, and of that taut ass of hers, as she walked. He would wait only a minute for his friends,one minute, and no longer...he wasn't even sure he could waitthatlong.

Suzie Larson reemerged from the kitchen with a small stack of envelopes. "Sorry about that," she said, "I'm just not sure how the mailman can keep mixing these up!"

"Yeah, I guess there's no competency test for delivering snail mail," Bobby said, hoping Mrs. Larson would laugh at the joke. She didn't, but at least smiled politely. Bobby loved that smile, so even and bright, teeth not too big, not too small...perfect. Jessica had the same smile, but the dimples in Suzie Larson's face made her's the more compelling one.

And suddenly, Bobby couldn't think of a damn word to say in the way of small talk. How was he supposed to stall for time if he couldn't think of anything to say?! For a full 30 seconds, the two of them stood there in silence, the foyer becoming more eerie with each passing moment of silence the two endured.

Finally, Mrs. Larson was the one to break the tension. "Well, I've still got a lot of work to do," she said matter-of-factly. "Just be sure your father gets those, they look important. And say hi to your mother for me, too, will you?" The statuesque older woman began making her way up the stairs, then, still swaying, almost as a subconscious gesture of her confidence.

Stop, come back down,thought Bobby through the Ring.

In mid-step, Mrs. Larson ceased her climb up the stairs. She turned to face him again, and with slow, deliberate footfalls she came back into the foyer. "Something the matter?" she asked, so sweetly that for a moment Bobby wasn't sure he could go through with what he had in mind...but one more long look up and down the woman's fabulous body, and Bobby decided he couldn't resist.

"No, no, nothing the matter," Bobby said, even as he thought,Maybe you should perform a striptease for me...right here...or over there, in your living room...I'll follow you in.When he felt the pang of guilt, he added,you've always loved displaying yourself for the neighborhood boys, haven't you? Why not indulge yourself in a private display ,right now?

"Huh," was all Suzie said before heading in that same slow, deliberate manner towards the living room. She passed through the entryway a few seconds ahead of Bobby, so for a moment she was out of sight. When Bobby stepped into the living room, though, he was greeted with more than just a lovely sight.

Suzie Larson had already peeled away her sweaty tank top, and tossed it at Bobby's face as he came in. It landed perfectly, draping itself across his cheeks and nose and forehead. When he pulled the shirt away, he saw that Suzie had knelt across the back of one of the sofas, and was slowly sliding her bare torso across the sofa's velvety edge. She turned and stood, slowly, revealing first one exquisite breast, and then another. When she'd come to be fully standing, she thumbed at her tight cotton shorts, and slowly peeled them away from her hips, sliding them down towards the floor, rocking and undulating those hips as she did.

In a moment, the shorts hit the carpet, and Mrs. Larson stood before him clad in naught but a tiny red thong, made of some shiny material or other, probably silk. She swayed and danced there for a moment, just for Bobby, her hands roaming her torso, tracing her flawless muscular abdomen, cupping one breast, taking one tender nipple between thumb and forefinger, and giving it a little twist before allowing that hand to drift up her shoulder, over her neck, to fling a lock of her hair.

Why don't you...lay back on that sofa there, and really let those hands explore? Bobby thought, dimly aware of his already-lengthening member. Suzie made her way around the sofa, still swaying, and lowered herself onto it, backwards, sliding back until she'd met the cushions.

A knock at the door interrupted Bobby's private show; Suzie appeared startled...no,terrifiedat that sound, as though she feared someone might come home early and catch her in this psychotic act...

Bobby hurried to answer the door, worried that somehow his spell might be broken if he wasn't back in time. Tim and Andrew had showed up, after all, and not a moment too soon. "Okay, man, what the fuck are we doing here, what couldn't wait?" Without one word of explanation, Bobby dragged them both to the living room. Tim and Andrew barked in protest until they came to see what Bobby found so urgent. Suzie Larson's legs were splayed out almost in a splits, now. The manicured nails of one hand pinched back the red fabric of her thong, while the fingertips of the other worked in slow, small circles over her delicate folds. Her eyes were shut, now, her lower lip sucked up into her mouth. She bit down on it even as she cooed and giggled in enjoyment.

It was obvious to Bobby that neither of his friends had even the foggiest idea what the fuck to do with what lay before them, and on any other day, Bobby wouldn't have known what to do either. But now, he had the Ring...now he was capable of anything. So he strode over to the side of the couch where Suzie lay sprawled out, crawled up on it, and slid towards her on his knees.Don't stop, he thought, through the Ring. So Suzie didn't stop pleasuring herself for a moment, not even as Bobby hovered his midsection over her glamour-model face. "Mmmm, well hello there Mister," she said, half-lidded eyes giving him an appraising up-and-down glance.

Without an invitation and without a moment's pause, Bobby tugged down the fabric at the front of his basketball shorts, causing his cock to pop out from beneath the elastic waistband. What came next barely even crossed Bobby's mind, but it must've been enough, because as Bobby lowered the head of his cock to her face, her puffy lips parted and out came her tongue, long and pink, to tease at the sensitive corona and underside of Bobby's member. With a silly grimace on his face, Bobby thrust his hips forward, sliding himself against those luscious lips, which became wetter and wetter the more she lashed her tongue about. Soon Bobby dipped himself into Suzie Larson's mouth, and she in turn craned her neck and shoved herself upward a bit, deepthroating Bobby's entire length. He could hear little gagging noises coming from the bombshell cougar's throat, could feel the tightness of her swallow/gag reflex...he pulled away, but the older woman refused to stop, thrashing her head forth, then snapping it back, mouth wide open, tongue hanging out over the lower lip. Bobby gave an involuntary groan in spite of himself, taken aback as he was by Suzie's performance.

The sight of it was more than either Tim or Andrew could handle, though, at least not without inching closer. Suzie's muffled groans were music to their ears, and to Bobby's as well; at that moment, those gurgling sighs were the greatest...no, thehottestthing any of them had ever heard.

Suzie's dark curls made for a very erratic, constantly-moving frame for her face, and for the action as well...from the side it might've appeared that Bobby's dick was dipping into a large mass of tangled black hair. But from Bobby's perspective, the jumping curls completed the picture. Suzie grasped the base of Bobby's shaft in one hand, and began turning her head side to side, smearing her lips and wet cheeks and chin over the head and corona of Bobby's cock. Her wet skin was incredible, and Bobby found himself groaning much more frequently.

Lest this magnificent moment should end too abruptly, Bobby sent the transmission via his Ring:Stop a moment, why don't we switch positions? Why don't you settle in my lap?

And with that, Bobby plopped down onto the couch. Suzie leapt up with a speed and agility none of them knew the woman even possessed, ripped the basketball shorts away ferociously, and straddled Bobby's lap, one hand still clinging to his shaft.

The soft wet tightness that gripped Bobby as Suzie lowered herself onto him as enough to illicit a not just a gasp, but a choking sort of compound-gasp. He had not been expecting...that!

Mrs. Larson's pussy was tight as a vice grip, hotter thanhellinside, three times as warm as her mouth had been. She had to force herself down onto him, pushing so hard it nearly hurt the both of them...but once he'd settled inside her, once she began to rise again from his lap, the sensation was astronomical.

Suzie had cried out as she'd impaled herself, "Uuuuuuughhh fuck, yeah..." and her cries continued, little yelps of joy escaping from that lovely smiling face. "Mm...uhh...ooooh, you like it inside me, baby, do ya?" Her big, beautiful tits rubbed against Bobby's face each time she rose and fell above him. The soft, wet tightness with which she now massaged him became the center of his universe, all his focus poured into that small space.

Andrew and Tim had crowded close to watch, eyes bulging. Suzie Larson's cries quickened as her pace did. Her tight ass slapping against Bobby's thighs echoed about the big, open living room. She kept smiling down at Bobby, and then around the room at Andrew, and Tim...she seemed only too happy, too excited to put on such a display for them, even made mention of it between groans: "Oohhhnhh, fuck boys I love it when you watch me...mmmm, love the feel of those eyes...I know you've watched me forever, is this what you wanted?"

That vice of flesh massaging Bobby moved so furiously over him, now, that he feared it truly wouldn't be long...he squeezed his eyes shut to resist the erotic spectacular that was her physical form during coitus. But even that was little help to stave off the approaching mountain of sensation.

Everyone had been so wrapped up in Suzie Larson and Bobby that no one had paid any attention to any of the rest of the room. Not for several long minutes.

"What in thefuckis going on in here?!" All four heads turned at once, in the direction of that yell, a female yell...

It was Jessica, Suzie's daughter, home from her jog. Her sports bra clung to her wetly, soaked through with her sweat. For half an instant, all 3 boys shared the same thought:Daaamn...

But in the next instant after that, Bobby realized he'd have to act quickly in order to keep his unlikely scenario from falling apart around him. Using the power of the Ring, he compelled Jessica to change her attitude, change her response from negatively to positively charged...transformed her perception of the event into something entirely...fun. Something that suited everyone's purpose.

The young girl stripped out of that sports bra, and peeled her soaking black shorty-shorts down and off her body, kicked her tennis shoes off, and took her socks off, all in the space of 15 seconds. Her naked body still glistened with the sweat of her workout. And as she bounded towards the sofa, Bobby grinned to Tim and Andrew, trying to reassure them that, no, it was okay, this was a good thing.

Jessica knelt behind Suzie, squashing the tender flesh of her breasts against Suzie's back, and wrapping her arms around her mother's waist. With a firm grip on both sides, Jessica began urging Suzie to ride Bobby even faster,faster, so fast that now those tits of hersslappedBobby in the face, and theCLAP! of her firm ass landing in his lap was a loud crack more than a fleshy snap.

"That's it," Jessica said, "just like that." She turned to Tim and Andrew. "Now, which one of you fucks is next?"

The two of them raised their hands at the same exact time, as if that would somehow decide which of them would be privileged with a visit inside the girl.

Instead of arbitrarily choosing one and forcing the other to sit the whole thing out, Jessica instructed the both of them to strip down and sit on the sofa, side-by-side. Once they'd done this, she knelt on the carpet in front of them. She started with Tim, slurping his rod into her mouth and bobbing her head so fast her pony tail came partially loose. Tim was hard as a rock in less than a minute. Satisfied, Jessica ripped the hairtie away from her head, shaking loose her straight blonde hair, and then bent to Andrew's lap, using her talented lips and tongue to cause his cock to rise to the occasion.

Bobby was almost too wrapped up in Suzie to notice what was happening on the sofa just a few feet from him. In fact, it was Suzie who realized what was happening, which caused Bobby to glance over. Jessica rode on Tim's pole, reverse-cowboy so she could face Suzie, watch her in action. With one free hand she massaged Andrew, too, leaning over and dribbling a long string of spit into her fist, and working it into his skin.

Suzie continued to look over even as she bounced on Bobby's cock, watched as Jessica would climb off one and then impale herself on the other every 30 seconds or so, swapping between them. Andrew was bigger, Bobby could tell; Jessica's shouts and moans were much louder and more intense when she rose and fell in his lap.

"Oh, fuck, seeing you like that, Jess, it's fucking hot, uuhhh I'm gonna fucking cum if I keep fucking watching you," Suzie was spouting between gasps and moans.

"Fuuuck, me too, fuckin' Christ you're so hot, this is sofucked UP UUUUHH!!"

And so it went, that the mother and daughter team were so turned on by one another's involvement in this bizarre sexual circus of an afternoon, that they caused each other to rise up and over that edge...

Suzie's impossible tight wetness became even more impossibly tight and wet, and her cries reached a fever-pitch. Her face was turning a beet red, so was Jessica's, and now both women had a hand at their crotches, massaging their clits as the rode these boys' throbbing poles.

Suzie Larson's climax lasted over a minute. She thrashed about atop Bobby with more wreckless abandon, her hair flipping this way and that, beads of sweat flying off of that whipping mane...it was too much for Bobby to handle. He told her, "Fuck, Suzie, I'm gonna cum too..."

At the barest mention of these words, the older woman leapt up off of him, positioned her face above his member, and began to work him in her fist, the surge of wetness from her own orgasm now lubricating the flesh of her fingers. With her tongue outstretched, Suzie awaited Bobby's explosion.

And when it came, she aimed Bobby's head into her face, which Bobby had to admit looked incredibly erotic when spattered with cum, even if it was at the same time grotesque. She smeared the sticky white ejaculate into her skin, then, and waited for him to have fully subsided before turning to the others.

Jessica had rolled off of Andrew, and was now working each boy in one fist. When Suzie crawled over to join her, they each chose one to slobber on. The young daughter knelt before Tim, slurping him between her moistened lips with a noisyssshhrp. Her head bobbed hastily over Tim's rod, humming as she went, working Tim between her lips as fast as she could. Suzie, on the other hand, took her time, made long, slow, sensual movements of the neck, twisting her face each time it bobbed forth...

In the end, though, it didn't matter the slightest bit to either of them which technique was employed, for in minutes both Tim and Andrew began to buck and holler, and in the next instant Bobby could see the corners of both Suzie and Jessica's mouth to be running over with thick white cream.

They all lay together a minute, then, before Bobby wearily stood, and rallied his friends. "We should get outta here before any more family members show up...I'll explain everything when we get next door."

* * * * * * **

"So...mind control?" Tim just didn't seem to get it.

"That's the gist of it, Tim, yeah."

"So you...you were..."

Bobby sighed. "Look, we've been over it 5 fucking times, if you don't get it now, then there's nothing I can say that 'll explain it to you."

"Well, show me then!" Tim exclaimed, growing angrier with each passing moment of his misunderstanding.

"Alright, alright, meet me in the food court tomorrow afternoon, and I'll fucking show you what I mean."