Bobcats and Other Wild Creatures

Story Info
A mature couple, a Bobcat, a young woman with a past.
11.1k words
4.61
62k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks go, as always, to my editing team. My editors are Girlinthemoon, Hal, Olddave1951, GeorgeAnderson and Pixel the Cat. Thank you for your efforts to make me better. Harddaysknight is my mentor and gives me critical review. SBrooks103x also gives me a pre-post read. You are all the best.

The category description for Loving Wives says, "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing, and more." I am very well aware of the implications of that description. They are guidelines, not rules, as many suppose, and the Admin gives us a wide latitude, for which we are grateful. My issue with the "swinging, sharing" aspect has always been that much of that writing is dreadful. They are stroke stories of cheating, mis-categorized IR, BDSM, humiliation, fetish material; they are cookie-cutter sex stories with no plot and character development, just over-the-top sex. I began to imagine what a story might be like of the "swinging, sharing" variety if some time and effort were put into developing the plot and characters, and the humiliation aspects were taken away. This repost of an older story that has not been on the site for years is a preview of what will come. I have persuaded several old hack LW writers and some Bebop3 guy, to write such stories. I anticipate seeing what they do with the theme. Sharing without the cuck element? Should be entertaining. I hope the readers will find them interesting, Randi.

*****

The first time I saw her she was walking a bobcat down the sidewalk. I was spreading mulch around the rose bushes in the yard, and I heard someone walking down the sidewalk. I looked up and saw the bobcat. I was somewhat startled, to say the least, and prepared to flee for my life. Then I noticed her. Something was wrong with this picture. First, you just don't walk any kind of cat. They don't cooperate like that. Second, you don't walk bobcats: you run away if they don't run away from you.

It had a little harness on and a leash was attached to the top of the harness. It was walking along quite happily, stopping to smell things occasionally. Attached to the other end of the leash was a dusky goddess. God, she was gorgeous. She was tall and slender, but very muscular. She must have been close to six feet. Her long, creamy brown legs went from red athletic shoes about a mile upward to the bottom of white shorts that were about mid-thigh. You could see the muscles flexing in her calves and thighs. She had on a t-shirt with some cartoon figure on it and it swept in from slender hips to what looked like about a 24-inch waist. It flared upward to some very nice looking breasts. They weren't huge, but they certainly weren't small. They were perfectly proportioned for her body, very high and firm. My eyes made it up past those breasts and my breath caught in my throat. One of the most beautiful faces I'd ever seen sat on a long, graceful neck. Her lips were full, almost puffy and her mouth was maybe a little too wide for classic beauty. Her chin was little and pointed, and her jawline was strong. Her nose was little, and not very wide. The jawline swept upward to high cheekbones; her cheeks were a little hollow and her eyes were amazing. They were huge, almond shaped and a soft brown. I was close enough that I could see green and gold flecks in them.

She had pounds of curls, reaching down to the middle of her back and standing up in studied disorder around her head. They were a glossy black and there was a strand of brown or red here and there. I was stunned. This was one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen! What was she doing walking down my sidewalk, and what was she doing with a bobcat?

I found my voice. "Hi," I said. "New to the neighborhood?" I know, brilliant conversation, right?

She noticed me and smiled shyly. It was dazzling in its radiance. That smile lit her up like a beacon and told me everything I later found out about her character. She was beautiful, a little hesitant, innocent and confident, all at the same time.

"Hi," she said. Her voice was as beautiful as the rest of her, low, husky and musical in a way that made you want to hear her speak some more. "Yes, I just bought a house on the other side of the block."

"Do you raise bobcats?" I asked.

She laughed and I wanted to make her do it again. "He isn't a bobcat," she said. "He's a Pixie Bob. He does look like a bobcat, though, doesn't he?"

"Does he like to be petted?" I asked.

"Sometimes, if he likes you," she said.

"Can I give it a try?" I asked. "He's so cute! He won't kill me, will he?" She laughed and I came and knelt down in the grass. He looked me over for a few seconds and apparently decided I needed investigating. He came over and rubbed against me. I scratched his cheeks and he began to rumble, his purr sounding more like a threat.

"What's his name?" I asked.

"He doesn't really have one," she said. "He's never seemed to want one. We just call him Cat."

I laughed. "Well, he certainly is a lot of that." He was panting in the summer heat. "He looks thirsty," I said. "Should we give him a drink?"

"If you don't mind," she said.

"Wait here," I told her. I went and got a little plastic bucket off the deck, filled it with water from the hose and brought it to the sidewalk. He was lying in the grass, panting, and I set the bucket down by him. He stood up and began to drink.

"I'm Kara," I told her. "Welcome to the neighborhood." I stuck my hand out. She shook it with a firm grip.

"I'm Syndy," she said.

"Nice to meet you, Cindy," I said.

"I know how you're spelling that in your head," she smiled that smile again. "Whoever named me was weird." She spelled it for me.

"That's an interesting name," I said. "Did your mother ever tell you why she spelled it like that?"

"I never really knew her," Syndy said. "I know about her, but she gave me to an orphanage when I was a baby. I don't know who gave me the weird name."

"How do you know about her?" I asked.

"The Sisters told me," she said. "She was a seventeen year old black girl who got pregnant by an older white man. Her parents were sort of racists and they made her give me up. She told the Sisters and they wrote all the information down in a file."

"Honey, that's just awful," I said. "I'm so sorry that happened to you." I hesitated, not wanting to seem too forward, but my heart already went out to this beautiful woman with a tragic past. "Syndy, would you like to come over for dinner tonight?"

She looked conflicted for a minute, like she wanted to but couldn't. "I can't, I'm sorry," she said. "I have to go pick my daughter up in..." she looked at her phone," thirty minutes. I don't have a babysitter yet. I should take Cat and go home so I can go get her."

"Where is she?" I asked.

"Do you know the Wilkens?" she asked. "Amy Wilkens took her to story time at the library. I really have to go now."

"Bring your daughter," I said. "I made a chocolate cake this morning. We'd love to meet her and I've loved talking to you. Let us make you feel welcome here."

She tugged on Cat's leash and he stood up. "What time would you want me to come?" she asked.

"Come at six," I told her.

"Can I bring something?" she said as Cat began to lead her away.

"No, I've got everything," I said. "Your daughter and an appetite. Bring Cat, too, if you want."

She waved and I watched until she turned the corner.

Randy pulled into the driveway just as she disappeared. I had sent him to Lowe's for more mulch and he had two bags under each arm when he got to me. "Where do you want them?" he asked.

"Right there," I pointed. "Randy, I just met the sweetest, most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She's coming to dinner this evening. She just bought Sam and Allie's house. I didn't know it had sold, did you?"

He shrugged his shoulders, shaking off the weight of the mulch. "No, I haven't been on Pine Street for a week or two. Tell me more about beautiful girls."

"You big lecher!" I punched him in the leg. "She's stunning, Randy. She's black and she's got this hair! She has a little girl. She didn't say anything about a husband and she wasn't wearing a ring. She has this mammoth cat, too, that looks like a bobcat. She was taking it for a walk! Who takes a cat for a walk? We started talking and she's adorable. Help me spread this mulch around and I'm going to cook dinner. You go clean up and look nice after we're finished. You'll want to make a good impression. Trim your eyebrows!"

He laughed and sunk to his knees beside me. He tilted my head up and kissed me. "You're adorable," he said. "If she's going to stay late I'm going to hate her." He slipped his hand up under my blouse and cupped my breast. When he pinched my nipple, it swelled up like a strawberry and I moaned into his mouth.

"We'll run her off in plenty of time," I said. "I'm going to wear you out! It's Saturday night, and you know what that means."

We finished the rose bed and I went off to shower. I put on a cute little red and white sundress I had bought the week before. I made spaghetti red. It's basically chili over spaghetti noodles, with onions and pickles on top. There aren't any beans in the chili, though. I made garlic bread and opened a bottle of a nice Cabernet. I had several kinds of juice for the daughter and I decided on pomegranate. At six, the doorbell rang and I went to answer it. Syndy was standing there and I was speechless again. She was immaculate. She had on a white sheath dress and a leather choker with a pinkish stone.

I wanted to touch her. I felt almost compelled to reach out and feel her hair, run my fingers over that creamy skin and feel how soft she was. I had never felt like this before in my life. This was very upsetting to me. Was it just her vulnerability, her beauty, or what was going on with me? Whatever it was, I felt something I'd never felt before. She held out a bunch of daisies. "Do you have a vase?" she asked. "I hope you like them."

I grabbed her hand, pulled her close to me and hugged her. It was like hugging a volcano. She felt like she was running a fever. She put the hand with the daisies in it behind my back and hugged me. I felt soft lips brush my cheek. I looked down and noticed she had a little shadow by the hand. I squealed with delight.

I knelt down in the floor and smiled. She was a tiny, perfect, miniature copy of her mother. She had that mane of glossy curls, that same coffee with lots of cream complexion and those same huge almond shaped eyes.

"Kara, this is Andrea," Syndy introduced us. "She likes to be called Andie."

"Hello, Andrea, I'll be sure to call you Andie," I said. "Do you like spaghetti?"

She was very shy and she looked like she was about three. "Yes, I wike spaghetti," she said so softly I could hardly hear her. She was so cute I thought my heart would stop.

"Can I hug you, baby?" I asked her.

She hesitated and looked up at her mother. Syndy nodded, and she came forward, putting her chubby little arms around my neck and I hugged her tiny form up tightly. I realized I was crying.

"What's wrong, Kara?" Andie asked. "Why are you crying?"

"You're just so beautiful," I told her. "I always wanted a little girl like you. I can't have children and seeing how beautiful you are just made me so happy you came to see us that I cried. They're happy tears, honey."

Her curly little head pressed against mine. "Maybe Mama will wet me come and be your wittle girl sometimes," she offered. She had trouble with the "L" sound at the beginning of words and it just added to her charm.

Randy came ambling in about that time and I introduced them. He reached down and scooped Andie up as she squealed with delight. He's like a big teddy bear. Children love him instinctively. He hugged Syndy and I could tell he was in awe of her. He couldn't take his eyes off either one of our guests and I smiled. This was perfect.

We ate dinner and I discovered that Andie liked pickles, but not onions and she wanted Parmesan cheese on her spaghetti. She liked chocolate cake, too, and had two pieces and some ice cream. We retired to the living room and Andie watched a cartoon, sitting on Randy's lap, while we got to know each other.

Syndy and I sat next to each other on the sofa with our feet up on the ottoman and our heads touching. I found out that she was a teacher. She taught science at the high school down the street and had moved here from Texas. She was 29, had a master's degree and she coached volleyball.

I told her about Randy and me. He worked for NASA and I was a fiduciary. I managed money. I was 48 and Randy was 49. We'd been married for 21 years and we were high school sweethearts. Syndy liked to play racquetball and we made a date to play on Monday. She was out of school for the summer and I was looking forward to spending some time with her. I knew she was someone I would like to be very good friends with.

Over the next two months, she became part of our lives in ways I had never even anticipated. Randy and I both loved her dearly, and I felt like I had known her all my life. We fell totally in love with Andie. She spent nearly as much time at our house as she did at hers. She loved me and we had lots of fun, but Randy was her real buddy. They spent hours in our pool and Syndy and I watched them play. They often brought Cat with them and, oddly enough, he showed absolutely none of most cats' aversion to water. He swam happily whenever he got hot.

Syndy was a study in contradictions. She was such a child in many ways: at least it seemed so, to this lady going on fifty. She had the same innocence of heart that Andie did. She was an open book and her emotions were never far from the surface. She would laugh at the smallest things and cry at the drop of a hat. There was no middle ground with her. She either loved something or someone, or she hated them. She overreacted to everything except Andie.

Randy and I wondered if the child had ever heard the word "no." She never talked back or questioned anything Randy and I, or her mother, asked her to do. Syndy didn't have many rules for her; the only one she struggled with was being loud indoors. Syndy would raise one eyebrow and that was all it took. Andie would be instantly contrite. That raised eyebrow was the only form of discipline I ever saw used, but it was very effective so we supposed there had been something else at some point.

We did everything together, and Syndy quickly became my best friend. Andie was the daughter Randy and I never had. When school started, Andie stayed with me most of the time. I worked from home except when I had a meeting, and she went with me to most of those. She would sit in a chair with her iPad and never make a peep for however long the meeting took.

There was one thing about Syndy that troubled us. There was about a five-year gap in her life that she would never talk about to us. That gap included Andie's father, and we could sense that there was something dark and sinister there. We figured that she would tell us when she was ready, and we never pushed or pried.

Our relationship changed three days into her summer vacation the next year. It was a beautiful day and Randy had taken Andie fishing. Syndy and I watched movies, drinking strawberry daiquiris and giggling together. We were sitting on the sofa, leaning up against each other with our heads together. My hand was on her thigh and it felt so silky smooth and gorgeous that I had to stroke it. I loved touching her and she was very physical, too. Anytime she was close to me, she had an arm around me and we kissed a lot, too.

I looked over at her and her eyes were half closed as she watched the movie. Her lips were slightly parted and I noticed a droplet of ice and daiquiri on her lower lip. It fascinated me. That lip was so full and puffy and luscious looking and that little droplet was so sensual that it felt like a magnet, drawing me to her. I don't know what came over me, but I had to do it. I leaned toward her and took that lower lip between mine, stretching it out, sucking the drop off and then letting it go.

Her eyes opened wide and I could see those green and gold flecks explode into fire. Her hand reached behind my head and she pulled me close, kissing me for a long time. My heart was pounding, my nipples sprang erect and my pussy flooded.

"Kara," she whispered against my lips. "Do you want to make love to me?"

I didn't say anything, but I was shocked at the answer inside my own head. I did want to make love to her, so badly that I couldn't think of anything else! I wasn't a lesbian. I had never felt this way about another woman in my life, but I loved this dusky goddess! I loved her like she was my little sister, but I was also on fire for her. I was so conflicted that I began to cry.

"Yes, Syndy, I do want to make love to you, but I can't," I wept. "I love you, but I love Randy and I would never cheat on him."

"I love him, too, and I love you," she said. "I would never do anything to hurt either of you," she held me and petted my hair. "I would make love to both of you if you'd let me. Do you think he would?"

I sat up. "I wouldn't know how to ask him," I confessed. "The thought never entered my head until I kissed you, honey."

"I thought you were hot the first time I saw you," she said. That soft low laugh rumbled up. "You two are the most loving people I've ever known. You are such a MILF, Kara, and Randy is smoking hot. I've been lusting after both of you."

"I'm afraid, baby," I told her. "I love you so much, and Randy and I love Andie so much, too. I wouldn't risk our relationship for anything, no matter how much I want you. I won't risk my relationship with Randy, either."

She laughed again. "I think that genie is out of the bottle, Kara. I know how you feel about me and you know how I feel about you. Randy doesn't know, and I won't risk anything about our relationship either. I want to make love to you, Kara, but we can't do that without Randy being okay with it. I won't mention a word to him if you don't want me to. If I could find a way to bring it up to him, would you be willing?"

"Maybe, yes, no, hell, I don't know, honey," I said. "This is so weird! Would you really make love to both of us?"

"In a heartbeat," she said. "Either one of you, one at a time or all of us together, it doesn't matter to me. I love you both and I want to love you every way possible. It just seems to be a way to show how deeply I love you. You've both been so good to Andie and me. I can't help loving you. I would share myself with you in every way possible and I would get to have that intimacy with you that I can't get in any other way. Why shouldn't three people who love each other have that?"

"I have no idea," I said. "My mind is whirling, Syndy. I need time to sort all this out in my head. I need to talk to Randy, although I have no idea what to say to him."

"Why don't you let me try?" she asked.

"No!" I protested. "I'm afraid, Syndy. What if he thinks I don't love him anymore or he gets jealous? What if he falls in love with you and doesn't want me anymore? He might be mad at me for wanting you and his heart would break and I would just kill myself!" I was getting panicked.

"Shhh," she shushed me. "It's okay, Kara. I won't say anything without your permission. We'll think about it and if we can find a way, we'll do it. If we can't find a way, we'll just love each other like before and everything will be fine. This is big, but it doesn't have to be a disaster. Do you trust me?"

"Yes, of course I do, but I just don't want anyone to be hurt," I was very sure about that. "Please, Syndy, just let me think. Don't do anything. We'll talk about this and decide what to do, but I need time to think."

"I've got the rest of your life," she smiled. "You're older than me. Relax, Kara, it's me. I told you, I've been drooling over you since the first time I saw you. I'm so happy you want me. I won't do anything that makes you uncomfortable except this."