BobKat

Story Info
It was an accident?
4.2k words
4.12
122k
19
45
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 09/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTBzzzz
PTBzzzz
595 Followers

No cattle, hay bales, farm equipment or words were hurt in the writing of this story.

They story will be presented in multiple parts, exactly how many is yet to be determined.

If you are looking for sex scenes you should know by now that I don't write that kind of content. If you are looking for that please move on to someone else's work.

I do not normally write about cuckolds and cheaters, this is the first time.

Please keep the remarks about the story, and keep them gentle. I delete personal assaults on me.

Thank you for your comments.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I opened my eyes, well at least I tried. My head hurt terribly. Do I need to stop going to parties like that one last night? OH MY, this hurts. I guess I do.

As I awoke further I needed to wipe the sleep out of my eyes. I noticed that my right arm did not want to move and it hurt worse than my head. My body below my waist was numb. I tried to call out for help and found that I had little volume to my voice. I found that I could move my left arm with a lot of effort; this is good since I wear my cell phone on that side. I finally got my hand to my belt and discovered my phone was missing.

SHIT! What to do now?

I lay still and listened for a clue as to where I was; I heard a few cars moving nearby, a bird was singing, a big truck drove by. I definitely was not at home in my bed.

As I lay there I thought back to the evening before; the last thing I remembered was walking to the house from the barn. I had spent most of the day plowing the north fields and finally finished them just before dark. I had parked the tractor over to the side of the field near the barn and walked toward the house. Halfway between the barn and house something happened. What it was I have no idea. At least I ruled out making a fool out of myself at a party.

I started to feel around on the ground near me; where is the grass on the front yard? I felt loose powdery dirt all around me; at least where I can reach. My entire face was a crusty mess. I lifted my hand to find out what was above me. I found a large round bale of hay covering my legs, pelvis and about 6 inches of my stomach.

I found that I could move my legs a little, and if I pushed my heals into the ground I could lift it a little with my knees. By lifting it with both legs, holding it up with one and pushing with the other I managed to get out from under the weight. My legs were tingling in the worst way, I was glad to know I still had feeling in them. My sister used to call this sparkling.

With the weight finally off my body I needed to rest for a bit. I reevaluated my situation.

The only place on my farm to have this kind of powdery dirt was in my pole barn. The roads are all stone or blacktop, the lawn and most of the other flat areas are covered with grass, the fields are either lumpy from plowing or still covered in stubby corn from last season.

I could not see or smell anything, my hearing was good except for the ringing in my ears and I was starting to get very tired. It was no time to stop now. The traffic noises were coming from my left. If I was in my barn that meant the side door to the barn was to my right. There was a phone on a short stool near that door.

I started to push myself in that direction. After a lot of effort I bumped my head on something. I reached back and felt the old welder behind me. This is good; the phone is only 6 or 8 feet to my left.

I managed to turn and push in that direction. With some effort I finally felt my head hit something; the stool tipped over and the phone crashed down on my face. I was surprised it did not hurt too much.

After searching I was certain I had found the first speed dial button; I pushed it and heard the beep-beep --beep sounds of dialing from off to the right side.

Thank God my father answered, I franticly started punching in an S-O-S with the buttons on the phone. After the first set I paused; Dad responded Bobby is that you?"

I pressed a button 3 times.

"Are you OK?"

I pressed 2 times.

"Are you at home?"

3 times then, I paused and did 2 times.

"Are you in the barn?"

3 times again.

"Do you need help?"

3 more times

When I was younger he had read a story to me where someone did that. We talked about that being a good idea. We had always thought he would be the one to use it, not me.

"I will be right there. As he drove the 2 miles to my farm he called his friend, the sheriff. "Please head over to Bobby's house; he is in the barn and hurt! And send an ambulance too!"

I heard the truck flying into my drive and screech to a halt. When He pulled the door to the shed it just rattled. It was locked, he kicked it in. I thought "I almost never lock that door."

He must have still had the cell phone in his hand; the last thing I heard was "...make it quick, he is hurt real bad!"

I tried to move. The next thing I recall hearing was Mom saying "Well now, you are going to be really pretty for a while."

A hand reached out to touch me; someone pulled my eye lid open.

"OH GOD, THE PAIN, BRIGHT LIGHT!" Is what my brain screamed.

All anyone heard was "UNGHHH! OOOoooooh! URRRrrrrr?" It was not too articulate, but well spoken considering the situation.

A male voice told me to calm down a little; then I was poked and prodded in all sorts of places. The only sounds in the room were my grunts and groans as I was prodded.

I recognized the voice as that of Dr Lewis. He spoke to someone and I heard "Well, he will live. He might wish for a few days that he had died, it will get better over time."

I heard footsteps as the people left the room, and then there was silence. Finally I heard a soft sobbing in the far corner of the room; I tried to move, all I did was grunt softly.

My father spoke softly, "I know you're awake. How are you feeling boy? You sure look like shit, but you're tough and you'll survive this."

All he got was a grunt. I don't believe I ever heard him cry before.

I drifted off to sleep.

Later that evening there was a great commotion as my wife, Kathy (I call her Kat), came running into the room. The first words out of her mouth were "I told you to be careful while I was gone; I had to leave the seminar and fly back here because you couldn't do one simple thing."

There was no thought for how I was, no loving statements of concern, not any gentle caresses or kisses. I pretended to be asleep, finally she ran out of steam.

I heard her whisper "He appears to be out cold."

A male voice whispered back "Can we get out of here?" The voice was familiar. But, who was it?

A nurse came into the room and told her she needed to keep the noises down or leave.

A minute or so later, as they left, I heard a comment about how I was a tougher bird than they thought.

The next morning I was in a lot of pain, but I refused to let them knock me out again. Mom and Dad came in at noon; that was when visiting hours started. The first thing they noticed was that I was awake and royally pissed off.

Mom smiled and said I would be a good as new in a few weeks. About that time my sister Sue came into the room. I motioned for her to sit down where I could speak to her.

I found enough voice to ask her to send Mom and Dad on a mission. She told them I wanted a coke and the paper. If I asked for them they knew I was going to be OK.

When they were out of the room I told her "I think Kat tried to get me killed. She was here last evening with a man, they could not leave fast enough."

I slowly retold the things they had said while here, and indicated I wanted bugs on my phones and a video monitoring system placed in the house and barn. "Make sure the front lawn is covered too."

I also let her know my cell phone was missing.

Sue gasped but said she would get her husband Sean to work on it today. "When Kathy comes here the next time he will go out and put it in."

Sean runs a private detective company; he is good.

When Mom and Dad got back I slowly sipped the coke and we tried to talk for the hour before Hurricane Kathy roared into town again.

Sue left for a few minutes, and then smiled as she walked back in. She needed to be across town for a meeting, but would return this evening.

The Kat of yesterday was nowhere to be found. She was as loving as anyone could be; almost too much so. She stayed for about 2 hours and said she needed to check in at her job since she was forced to return from the seminar.

Dad asked what she was trying to prove with her display of affection. I just shrugged. He went on to say my cousin Andy and one of his sons would cover for me, on the farm, until I felt better and could resume working.

Mom asked if she could bring me anything. I told her some home baking would be nice. Not much else was said, she and Dad smiled as they left a little later.

I was getting tired by now, my voice was gone and the pain was worse than I thought it would be so I called for the nurse and asked for something mild for the pain, "Nothing that will knock me out." I said.

I woke 3 hours later to find Kat sitting beside the bed, she was reading the newspaper. I asked her if the accident was in it. She replied that they reported that a bale must have fallen on me, and it was a miracle I had survived. The reports were that I had a broken arm, a dislocated shoulder, lots of bruising, many cuts to the face and head and a severe concussion.

She left just before visiting hours were over.

About midnight Sue came back into my room. I was surprised she was allowed in at that time of the evening.. She had been talking to the nurse from the night before and got an earful about how my wife was acting when she arrived around midnight. The facts were pretty much what I had told her except that the nurse had not heard the discussion between the two visitors.

Sue had a description of the fellow who was there with Kat. I knew it was Kat's boss, Rich, before the last words came out. Now I knew why the voice was familiar last night.

Sue told me that the systems I asked for were now in my house. There was an audio monitor and a GPS in Kat's car and she would now put a GPS on Rich's car.

Sue told me the only seminars in Brownsville, Texas this week had to do with Veterinarians and Colo-rectal surgery. Kat worked in real estate; I doubted she would attend those seminars. Sue was also working on confirmation of the hotel reservations.

The next day Sue handed a Saint Jerome medal to Kat with the instruction to keep until I was released, to help with good luck for my recovery. The medal was a bug, the story was a crock. She gave me one too, and pulled one out of her pocket to show us she had one too. She was going to give one each to Mom and Dad. Kat's medal would send voice signals for up to 4 days before it needed to be changed. After 3 days I should ask to rub the medal for good luck and hand her back a different one.

Later that day, I had a visit from an old high school buddy. Barry and I were on the school baseball team together. Barry was the best pitcher in the county, I was his catcher. We made a good team.

He was on the ambulance crew that brought me in. He visited for an hour to make sure I was doing well. Sue got there just before he left. He handed me an envelope with some photos and a memory card. "This was you that morning; the doctor said I could give them to you." He said as he got ready to go.

I told him to give them to Sue; she put them away in her purse.

Kat walked in 2 minutes later. I had noticed that she had been really jumpy since she returned to town; she was a little more relaxed today.

Mom and Dad arrived soon after. Dad was fussing about delivering cakes all over the hospital. Mom had made 3 of her delicious homemade spice cakes with real cream cheese frosting. One was for the emergency room, one for the floor nurses and one for all the visitors to my room and me. When she baked them for bake sales they were always the first to go, even at twice the price of the other cakes. As many cakes as she baked in a year, and you know she had to test them to be sure they were done correctly; Mom was still whisper thin . She smiled every time she said "The faster you eat, the fewer calories you get."

It was 3 weeks after the accident that I was released from the hospital. Kat said she had a closing on a house and could not be there to get me; so Sue came and brought me home. On the way we discussed what had been discovered in the investigation. We had zero, zilch, zip nada, nothing. We had a serious problem and no clues to solve it.

After she thought I was ready Sue showed me the pictures. There was a lot of blood and dirt caked all over my face, my nose and eyes were covered heavily. She said the doctor told her it took almost an hour to get it all off. I was lucky I did not suffocate or bleed to death. They had to give me 2 pints while they worked. Mom gave one, Sue gave the other. Dad donated but was not compatible; they put it into the blood bank.

The video cameras and bugs had not revealed any useful information. The GPS units only showed Kat and Rich's cars together at the office and 1 time at the local Wal-Mart. That appeared to be completely accidental as reported by the bugs. Neither one had spoken to the other while there; in fact Rich was there with his wife and son.

The reservations in Brownsville had been in Rich's name; 1 room, king size bed, only for the 3 days they had actually stayed. It appeared from the start that they had no plans to stay all week. No one recognized their photos except the check-in clerk; he recognized Rich.

There were too many coincidences, inconsistencies and bad signs to ignore their actions. We just did not have enough to charge them with anything; there were still too many missing bits of information.

Sean did find out that I was insured for 5 million dollars, the policy was started the week after we were married almost 6 years ago. Kat was the purchaser and beneficiary.

If there was something going on they were prepared to wait for a while.

A month after I was released from the hospital the annual real estate office bar-be-que was held. Kat was busy helping with the setting up so Sue was asked to bring me along as I was not allowed to drive yet.

We arrived fashionably late, Kat never knew; I was there for 2 hours before she noticed me.

As we walked up the drive to Rich's house I glanced into the back of a dark blue company pick up truck. I saw a familiar looking cell phone sticking out from under a 5 foot cross bed tool box. I pretended to trip and threw myself onto the side of the pick up bed. The pain made me regret it instantly. Sue asked what had happened, I pointed to the phone.

We made a production of making sure I was going to be all right. Sue had set her purse onto the side of the bed to assist me. It fell into the bed. As she reached into the bed for her purse she took a quick picture of the phone with hers and grabbed both her purse and the phone. She managed to wrap it in a paper that happened to fall out of her purse and put it into her pocket.

Sean had been keeping the sheriff updated on what we were doing. We turned the phone over to him. It was checked for finger prints; the only ones found were mine.

The battery was dead; upon recharging they confirmed it was my phone.

How did the phone get into the back of that truck? One more suspicious thing.

With little to do all day I had too much time on my hands; I started to snoop around the house. I did not expect to find anything. I was correct, except for one thing. We had been trying to have a baby for our entire marriage. No wonder she never got pregnant, she was on the pill.

Since returning from the hospital she had been trying to screw me half to death. I wondered how often Rich had been getting some before the accident. How much was he getting afterward?

The next spring I started to do some of the tilling myself again, my cousin Andy still helped out with the cattle and things part time.

I listened to the phone recordings each evening before going in for supper. I started to notice that Kat and Rich were talking more than ever on the phone. They were also getting more familiar than I thought they should; even going so far as to make comments that could be taken in more than one way. The other way was not good.

Kat was still trying to screw me to death and the birth control pills were always in the same spot. Yes, she was taking them.

Once a week I gathered the tapes to give to Sue for storage. The only tapes they did not get were those in our bedroom. I kept them under lock and key in a chest where we stored the medications for the animals on the farm. I did look at them every now and then; I noticed Kat was showing less enthusiasm in bed over the last few months. If she thought I was looking she was all smiles, if I wasn't she would look like she was bored.

On April 6th my dad borrowed my pick up and trailer to pick up some cows, his was in the shop. I did not feel like working in the fields that day so I sat in my office in the barn. Kat came home at lunch and saw my truck and the cattle trailer were missing. She called Rich and told him I was gone to get cattle and he could come right over. They knew it was a 2 hour drive each way to get the cattle.

Kat called me on my new cell phone and over the next 20 minutes she determined I was halfway to get there. She hung up right as Rich pulled into the drive. When they got into the bedroom I called and said the truck was not running well and I would be coming back. Then I called Sue and asked for her to bring the sheriff out in 30 minutes

From our previous conversation Kat figured she had an hour before she had to stop. They had already screwed once when Rich decided he could squeeze another in before I got back; Kat was not going to have any parts of it. She started out telling him "NO!" Then she tried to push him off. Rich laughed at her and kept going. This was my cue to head for the house. I started a digital recorder with a new card in it just after her first of many "NOs!" I caught 4 more and some struggling.

On the way in I punched holes in 2 of his tires with an ice pick. I also had my electric cattle prod with me and ready. As I quietly climbed the stairs to our bedroom I could hear them going at it. She had given up about saying NO any more.

I quietly entered the bedroom and stood there for a minute just watching. Between the noise and their being so involved I was able to walk over and held the cattle prod just below his balls. They were going doggie style; I waited until he was ready to cum and moved the prod foreword. I squeezed the trigger just as he was all the way in. I had it set almost as high as it would go; the shock hit his balls and her clit at the same time. Neither one had any idea what hit them.

Kat fell forward with her face into the pillows as she gasped for breath; Rich rolled sideways off of the bed and lay twitching on the floor. Just for good measure I hit him again with a jolt from the prod. I bent down to check Kat and whispered that she would agree to anything I said or she could move out that evening, she nodded yes

Five minutes later Sue and the sheriff came flying up the stairs. Rich was now trying to get up again and was threatening to kill me. He said it was a damn shame that I did not die the first time. I was ready to give him another shock as they burst through the door. I followed the sheriff's instructions and put the cattle prod down on the floor.

I told them it was rape, plain and simple, and I had the evidence was on a surveillance tape. Kat backed me up on that statement, she had no choice.

Rich was found guilty in court and sentenced to 8 to 10 in the state lockup. His wife sued for divorce and got complete control of the real estate office they previously owned 50/50. Kat was terminated with a large payoff to keep her quiet.

PTBzzzz
PTBzzzz
595 Followers
12