BobKat Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTBzzzz
PTBzzzz
596 Followers

She went on to say how much she admired the way Kitty turned out. She knew the love that her daughter felt every day was what caused her to be such a wonderful, caring child. She said she was sorry for all the hurt we had in our past because of her actions before we were married. She wished she had found the courage to tell me instead of falling for Rich's blackmail. Most of all she wanted me to know I was the best friend and lover she could have ever wanted.

What neither of my wives said was anything that they talked about. To this day they will not tell me about their conversation that day.

The entire family had supper and we saw the evening sights together. Kitty walked between both of her Mommies holding hands and giggling like 3 school girls. That night Kat helped as we tucked her into bed.

The next day was spent going on rides and going to shows; Kitty, Merry and Kat had their picture taken as a group with Mickey and Minnie. Kitty told Minnie that they were both her mommies. Minnie held her hands over her mouth and then gave both mommies a hug as Kitty gave Minnie a kiss on the cheek.

That evening we went out for pizza at one of the restaurants. Kat and Kitty had their own table nearby; their conversation was animated and lively. They laughed, giggled, held each other and spent most of their time just staring at each other; in case this was a dream and they might wake up. They wanted to remember each other as well as possible.

While they talked, Merry and I talked too. We decided to see what Kat's feelings would be about having the corner of our property.

As we returned from supper Merry spoke to Kat about meeting with us in our suite after the children went to bed. Kat had an almost fearful look in her eyes. Merry held her hand and smiled.

10:30 that evening there was a quiet knock on our door, I opened it to find a shrinking Kat on the other side. I invited her in; we sat down in a circle around the table.

"Does anyone care for a drink before we start?"

Merry asked for water, Kat shook her head no; I got my favorite a DR Pepper. I brought water for both women.

Merry asked Kat if she was happy where she lived; really, truly happy?

Kat described how the neighborhood was nice, but she hardly knew anyone. She loved her job but again the other people there were not friends, just coworkers.

"Would you feel comfortable moving back where you used to live?" Merry asked.

Kat sat there with a puzzled look on her face; not sure what we wanted to know, not sure she could return and feel safe, not sure she could ever be happy again. She could not dare to believe what she thought she heard was true.

I spoke, "We have a building right on our property that we will turn over to you if you want to live nearby, you would be able to see Kitty most days and be a part of her life."

The tears were flowing down her cheeks like a river. Merry reached out and held Kat's hand and mine. I reached out and held Kat's other hand; the river continued.

The water slowed down to a slight drip and ran out; Kat reached for her drink, had a healthy dose and looked at us as if she was afraid to speak.

She spoke, "Since the day they took me away I have wanted to be able to come back, I can not believe that you are making me this offer and I am going to turn it down."

Not believing my ears I asked her "Why would you turn down something you dreamed about for years? Are we missing something?"

Kat replied, "I would feel too open on that corner. Every day my greatest fear is that someone will return and take me again. The house where I live is at the end of a dead end street, it backs up to a high security military base; even there I am afraid to go out in the yard for long. I need to study the surrounding area, before I can go out, to feel safe. I just could not live in the open like that."

Merry was quicker than I, "Is there a place on the farm where you would feel safe?"

I thought out loud "There is a place behind the house beside the dog kennels and backing up to the pasture where we keep the bulls and cows waiting to breed."

Both women looked at me like I had lost my mind; then the looks relaxed and became thoughtful.

Merry thought "It was the most secure area on the farm; it was close enough that we could watch for problems and far enough that everyone had their privacy. On top of that Kitty loved to work with the dogs and could train one to care for Kat."

Kat smiled and then she frowned, "You can not separate that land from your farm, it would become land locked and the state had laws against that." She paused "You could apply for a mother in law, or tenant house permit. I don't need to own the land; I just want to be near someone who loves me again."

I guess it helps to know real estate law.

Two months later Kat left her job, sold the home she lived in and moved into a double wide behind our house. She provides child care for our tribe, including the newest pair. We had twins again, this time both boys. It was Kat's idea that she does the child care; she missed raising Kitty and did not want to be seen around the community too much. She attends church with us each Sunday; she is called Janet there. Nobody recognizes her as her former self, the surgery was that good. We pass her off as a cousin to Merry. She feels like she is.

One of the sheriff's deputies attends church with us; he is sweet on her. She turns him down time after time. She told him she had her only true love and does not need another.

Kitty graduates this spring; when told about the money Kat received when she was fired Kitty insisted that it be divided between all the children for higher education. Kitty will get double what the others get, Kat insisted on it.

Kat is happy; she has a family that she loves and they love her back. After being in isolation while kidnapped and in protection, she is now surrounded by so many.

I still love Merry with all my heart and do not desire to take up with Kat again; but I love her like a sister. She says that is good enough for her.

Will there be more? I do not know. I might feel compelled to report back from time to time and tell you how Kitty's life turns out. But that, as they say, is another story.

PTBzzzz
PTBzzzz
596 Followers