Bob's Fuel & Rest Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doggy style?" he says sounding confused, "What do you mean?"

"You really don't know do you....! Oh baby, let me show you."

"Hey! I may not know much about you city girls, but I'm no baby, I'm not stupid you know!"

"I'm sorry Bob, I didn't mean it like that, it's just a term of endearment used when someone is making beautiful love to you." she says as she lifts herself along his length again.

"I won't say it again if it makes you uncomfortable. Now stand up please, and don't pull out of me, not that your length would come out."

Bob sits up, then stands, sliding deep inside her as he does, her pussy squeezing him as hard as it can.

"Oh now lady, that's even tighter. How do you do that?"

"It's not hard Bob, not with the equipment you have, I can't help it." she says as she leans on her hands and pushes back hard against him again.

"Unnnngh!! So good. Come on Bob, fuck me with that big cock of yours, make me scream again."

"Jeez lady, you wanna scream?"

"Oh yes I do Bob, I wanna cum again on your big cock, push it in deep, please."

She lift her butt higher and wiggle it about, hoping he's gonna get the message, and he does. He grips her hips tight and pulls her back viciously, at the same time thrusting his hips forward hard.

"Oooooooooohhhh Yessssssssss!!!" she moans loudly as his massive length fills her again, then starts steadily pumping into her, touching her inside in new places. The delicious curve in his cock causing the head to push up against the wall of skin between her pussy and her anus, touching sensitive areas she's never had touched before.

"Lady, I'm gonna, ungh, gonna shoot you again, ungh!"

She cums again as he fills her with another load of his hot creamy cum, both of them yelling as she does. Then after a few moments they both catch their breath and he says,

"Welcome to Bob's Fuel and Rest Stop, I hope you enjoy your stay lady." Laughing as he says it and his legs give out, causing him to sit on the bench behind her again. She sits down between his legs and snuggle back into his warm body and strong arms.

"Well I've certainly refuelled and I've got a week to refresh, But I don't know that I'll be getting much rest Bob." she says with a contented smile...

12