Bob's Interlude with Honi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers

He was hoping the same thing, although neither of them could read the other's mind. Bob knew of the beautiful model's arousal, because he could smell her delectable juices, and he wondered if they would taste as good as they smelled. He hoped he would have a chance to find out, and believed his chances of doing so were getting better every minute. Already, he regarded that Saturday as being one of the very best of his life, but he dared to hope for such a fabulous improvement.

Since he expected the video camera to be concentrating on Honi's ass for another ten seconds or so, Bob raised his eyes from the view finder and looked at her. Even as he gazed, he saw her start to spread her feet farther apart and slowly bend forward. Quickly, he got back to the view finder and moved the lens to follow her movements. As he watched and recorded, Honi bent farther and farther from her hips while she moved her hands down lower on her ass cheeks so that, besides showing everybody her sweet little pink rosebud, her crotch, followed by her pussy, came into view.

When he zoomed in slightly to get a good, tight shot of the new scene, Bob saw Honi's hands continue holding her cheeks apart to show off her ass, while her little fingers spread open her pussy lips, giving everybody a look directly into the lovely pink slit itself. For the first time that day, Bob actually saw the juices flowing from their source and down her thighs, and their fragrance became even stronger. He had a strong urge to jump behind her, drop his pants, and plunge his cock into the wet, pink opening that was so enticing, but he resisted, and concentrated on recording the flow from her pussy and Honi's increasingly erotic movements.

Through the view finder, he saw the line of soft blonde hair on the edge of Honi's pussy lips, which were a dark pink and had greatly swollen since being visible as a camel toe. She began bending her knees and leaning forward, and Bob lowered the video camera and changed its angle to keep it zoomed in enough that Honi's ass and dripping pussy remained centered. When her upper body was low enough, she let go of her ass cheeks, placed her hands on the floor, and spread her legs farther apart before letting her body slowly sway from side to side.

Her luscious breasts had been out of sight for several minutes, so Bob got them back in view, taping their slow swaying as Honi moved, and panning back and forth between them and her pussy, with the juices running down the insides of her legs. She stayed in that position, with those suggestive movements for half a minute, before reaching back with her right hand and spreading her pussy lips with the thumb and index finger. Once again, her lovely pink slit, which was even shinier and wetter, filled the view finder as Bob zoomed in for an even tighter shot, and he left it there for as long as Honi remained stationary.

Still holding her pussy open, she began lowering her body again, this time in small increments, as if she and some lucky, lucky man were starting to fuck in the female superior position and her pussy were engulfing his hard shaft. After she reached the position where her lover's cock would have been embedded deeply enough, Honi removed her hand from her pussy and placed it on the floor so she was partially supporting her weight on that arm. When her body reached the level where her knees were on the floor, and her weight was supported by them and her forearms, Honi stopped. She stayed in that position and let her body writhe, as if in intense pleasure from the presence of a big cock, deeply imbedded in the adorable place where Bob would have loved to have his, except he would have thoroughly licked that place first. For a few seconds, she remained stationary.

The pace of the music picked up slightly, and kept its strong beat, but grew softer. Honi's moans of pleasure became audible over the music, as if she was expressing her happiness at impaling herself on a big, but invisible cock. She started fucking up and down, and Bob could almost see the lucky guy under her, and wished it could have been himself. As she continued the simulation, her sounds of bliss became louder and her hips twisted and squirmed, responding to the cock she was pretending was driving in and out of her pussy.

Those movements continued for just over a minute, all of them being recorded on tape, until Honi stopped and held herself still. After a few seconds, she began leaning toward one side and slowly raising her opposite leg. Knowing she almost always ended her shows lying on her back, fucking into the air, Bob realized that was her intention, and he zoomed out slightly, keeping the lens centered on her pussy. Slowly, she rolled over, keeping her body well within the lighted area and letting the camera follow her movement.

Flat on her back with her legs spread and her knees slightly bent, Honi reached down and spread her pussy lips again, and Bob zoomed in for an extreme closeup. In the view finder, he could see the lining as it gleamed, pink and wet, and the aroma of her fresh juices was stronger and even more heavenly. While the camera remained in place, Honi removed her hands from her pussy and started fucking up into the air, and her loud and blissful moans could be heard again.

Bob expected her to stay in that place for a while, so he zoomed in even more tightly, displaying one of her lips, rosy pink and swollen from her lust, and covered with a sheen of her fresh juices. He panned up the lip to Honi's clit, which was just as engorged and had pushed all the way out from under its protective hood. In the extreme closeup, it resembled a beautiful pink pearl, and made Bob's mouth almost water as he thought of how he would love to wrap his lips around it and caress the succulent morsel with his tongue.

The tempo of the music picked up again, and Honi's pussy matched its pace. Her sounds of joy were louder and they were starting to end in whimpers. Bob was certain that the gorgeous blonde was getting closer to an orgasm, and that it would be 100% genuine, with nothing at all simulated. He wanted to be sure to catch that on tape, but first he wanted to record the strenuous motions of the rest of her body. He panned quickly up her torso to a closeup of her head, which was tossing back and forth on the pillow, with her eyes closed, lips slightly parted and hair in wild disarray. Wanting to show all the frenetic movements of the gorgeous blonde, Bob zoomed back out so her head and whole body were in the view finder.

With the video camera continuing to record everything, Honi's body thrashed about on the floor, her lovely breasts swaying while she rocked from side to side. Her arms flopped aimlessly on the carpet and her hips swiveled under her, thrusting her legs out and back. Even as he watched, her movements became more and more erratic, so he once again homed in on Honi's pussy. Her movements there were also more strenuous; she was fucking so hard into the air that she was actually bouncing up and down on the floor.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Honi whimpered, in time with those movements, and in the same tempo as the soft but powerful beat of the music. "Ah! AH!" she cried out joyously, as she thrust her arms toward the sky, obviously starting to cum.

Honi's legs rose into the air and started opening and closing like a scissors, as if some lucky man's head or body was between them. Her arms flailed the carpet, and her ass bounced up and down on the floor, as Honi kept thrusting her pussy up to meet the invisible strokes of her phantom lover. For as long as she continued cumming, her whimpers were in rhythm with all her movements and with the music. Bob videotaped everything, while wishing he could somehow be the one between her legs.

Abruptly, Honi uttered a loud, incoherent but unmistakable cry of pure ecstasy. Her back arched; all her muscles clenched, and she rammed her pussy into the air for an ultimate time. After her orgasm, she totally relaxed, her body seeming to melt into the carpet like a pink and white and blonde puddle. Bob's camera panned up her body again to show the blissful look on her face. Her eyes were still closed and her mouth was open in a serene smile. Bob zoomed back out so Honi's face and her whole beautiful body were in the screen.

"Cut!" KC called out. "That was great!"

Bob turned off the camera but left it trained on the beautiful woman who had just put on such an incredible performance. He was sweating profusely and, when he looked down, he saw his erect cock was creating a tent in the front of his pants. Surreptitiously, he moved it so it was less uncomfortable and less obvious. The recording session was apparently over. It had been one of the best times he had ever had, especially the part where Honi climaxed, and he fervently wished that he could somehow be the one bringing her to her next orgasm. All the flirting she had done with him and the things she had sad before the session and even during the videotaping gave him hope that would happen, but he still didn't believe he would ever be so lucky. .

It had been a wonderful session for Honi too, especially the great orgasm she had. Usually, her climax while videotaping was aided by her imagining some handsome man she knew or a movie star but, on that day, her thoughts had been of the sweet man operating the camera. Still lying peacefully on her back, she opened her eyes and smiled, partly because of the fun the shoot had been and partly because of the erection she saw creating a bulge in that same man's pants. He quickly adjusted his clothing so it was less conspicuous, but she still knew it was there, and she also knew what she wanted to do about it.

KC and Bob stepped forward to help Honi to her feet. As she reached for Bob's helping arm, her hand "accidentally" brushed against his rigid cock, and she looked up at him and grinned. Honi didn't say anything, but hoped he got the message, that she wanted that bulge inside his pants to be hers to enjoy, once KC and the lighting technicians had left.

That wouldn't be for a while yet. Once she was on her feet, Honi was no longer performing, and had become no more than a naked woman surrounded by four fully clothed men. Modesty took over, and she hurried behind the screen, plucking the robe off the corner as she passed. Seconds later, after much too little time for her to have put any other covering over her glorious nudity, Honi reappeared, barefooted, with the robe tied at her waist and her hands arranging her long, blonde hair over her shoulders.

It was customary for the crew and the model to have a lunch of pizza after a shoot, and KC had arranged to have it delivered. When it arrived and the delivery boy had been paid and tipped, the five people, all feeling good about their morning's work, headed to the kitchen, where there was imported beer in the refrigerator and diet soda for Honi. After the pizza had all been eaten, and everybody's fingers had been wiped off, KC made an announcement.

"I think this is one of the best taping sessions we've ever had. C'mon guys, let's gather up the gear and head back to the studio. I don't think we'll need to do much editing, maybe cut a few seconds here and there." He set his empty beer can on the table and tossed his napkin into the waste basket.

The technicians joined him, all of them leaving the kitchen to go to the bedroom, and Bob wondered what he should do. His lottery prize, getting to videotape the performance of the gorgeous nude Honi, was over, and he didn't expect that he would have any thing to do with the editing or anything else that was to be done. Slowly, he started to get up, hoping to prolong the day, preferably for a long time.

He wasn't the only one who felt that way. Honi placed her hand on his arm, not really holding him in place, but letting him know she didn't want him to leave, and showed him the same grin she had after feeling his hard cock. That wasn't all she showed him. Somehow, the cord of her robe had come untied, and the garment opened wide in the front, displaying both her succulent breasts.

"I hope you're not in too much of a hurry to leave, Bob." Honi made no effort to correct the "wardrobe malfunction."

He definitely was not and, when KC and the other two men left, he was standing beside his hostess, whose arms were holding her robe closed. KC smiled when he saw Bob still there. He was more aware than anyone what a sensuous woman Honi was, and how sexually excited she always became during a shoot. Her attraction to Bob, and his to her, had been obvious too, and he saw all the signals she sent him. KC had no objection to the temporary camera operator staying after he and the crew left, even remaining there all night if that was what he and Honi wanted.

Honi wasn't sure exactly what she wanted, and neither was Bob, but they both knew what they wanted right then. Once the others were gone and the door was securely locked, she turned to face him, pulling her robe wide open and letting him see what she had for just him, and not to be recorded on tape. He was quick to react to the beautiful sight, and he stepped forward, put his arms under the robe and pulled her naked body against him. His lips met hers and, this time, both mouths were wide open, letting their tongues resume the affectionate relationship they had started earlier.

After a long kiss, Honi leaned back in his arms. "Do you remember what I said a little while ago about how I sometimes use my bed for other things than sleeping?" When Bob eagerly nodded his head, she continued. "Well, c'mon, and I'll show you some of those other things."

As she spoke, Honi grabbed onto Bob's hand, turned and led him into the bedroom, her robe flapping loosely around her body. After reaching that goal, she shucked out of the garment and tossed it onto the floor, leaving herself gloriously bare again. Once beside the bed, she picked up the pillows from the floor and put them back on the bed. With that done, she turned and plastered her naked body against his and they kissed again, allowing their tongues to get even better acquainted. Bob's hands eagerly but gently caressed the ass and hips and breasts of his most erotic fantasy until Honi once again stepped away from him.

"How can I show you anything when you've got all those dumb clothes on?" she asked, her impish grin continuing to enchant him.

Without waiting for an answer, the sexy young blonde started solving that problem. Her fingers nimbly unfastened the buttons on his shirt and, when that was done, she gave a little push against his exposed chest, and he landed on the edge of the bed. Moving quickly, Honi knelt before Bob and removed his shoes and socks, while the object of her desire finished taking off his shirt and throwing it in the direction of her robe. Wanting her partner to be as naked as she was, the highly aroused teenager started on his pants, unbuckling his belt, opening the waistband of his blue jeans and pulling down the zipper of his fly. Bob raised his rear end from the bed and she pulled his pants down and off and added them to the growing pile of cast off clothing.

Before peeling off Bob's jockey shorts, Honi fondled his cock through the fabric, glad to see it was the right size for her, long and thick enough to give her pussy a great time, but not so big as to be painful. Without wasting any more time, she reached one hand into the elastic waistband and held his erection out of the way while she started to pull off his underwear. Bob raised his ass from the bed again; the last garment joined the others, and the two eager, horny people were equally naked.

Honi got to her feet, climbed onto the bed and lay on her back in the middle, with a pillow under her head, and more of them available if they were needed. She didn't know exactly what Bob was going to do, but she was certain she would enjoy it. He joined her, intending to do the same things he had been yearning to do all day, and he started by kneeling beside her gorgeous body, cupping a breast in either hand and leaning over to start licking one of her nipples.

The luscious globes were big and vibrant and soft and supple and filled his hands to overflowing. It was obvious, if there had been any doubt at all, that Honi's breasts were completely genuine, and his to worship. Her nipple quickly became fully erect under his ministrations, and he could feel the pebbly texture of the areola and the tiny ridges that made up the adorable pink nubbin. It was the first of the many things he had always wanted to do with Hon's voluptuous form.

She loved it too; Bob's tongue felt many times better than her own had earlier. Her upper body began squirming on the bed, and Honi sighed in pleasure, repeating the happy sound when his avid mouth transferred its attentions to her other breast. As he continued alternating his mouth between the twin treasures, the movements of her body became more strenuous, and she started thrusting her luscious globe up to him as he switched back and forth. Bob responded by opening his mouth as wide as he could and drawing in one of her perfect breasts. His lips formed a seal as he started sucking, while his tongue continued to caress her nipple and areola. Once again, his mouth alternated between the gorgeous pair, while Honi murmured her pleasure. It felt so good, she hoped Bob would continue fondling and sucking and licking her breasts for the rest of the day.

He wouldn't, of course, nor would she have really wanted him to. After his mouth had worshipped her breasts for a long time, Bob began kissing and licking his way down her sexy belly. Realizing where he was headed, Honi pushed on his shoulders to urge him lower. When he stopped and swirled his tongue in her navel, she giggled, but continued to impel his mouth downward, to where her pussy was already producing a plethora of its fragrant juices.

In Bob's rather limited experience, some women didn't want to have their pussies eaten, believing they were ugly or smelled bad or some other silly thing. He could never understand where those women got such crazy ideas, and he was glad that Honi was not one of them. After removing his tongue from her navel, he followed her unspoken request and licked his way down to her soft mons, where he stopped briefly. He could have moved into a 69 position, but he didn't know what her response would be and, anyhow, he preferred to eat Honi's pussy without the distraction of his cock being pleasured by her mouth. If she wanted to give him some head later, he would certainly not complain.

Bob got off the bed, remounted it immediately at the foot, and walked on his knees until he was between Honi's spread thighs. When he ducked down, lowering his face, she raised her legs, and Bob leaned farther forward to let them rest on his shoulders. He moved in closer yet, and wrapped his arms around Honi's thighs, until his hands came together on her mons, and his face was just a few inches from her fragrant pussy. Before doing anything else, Bob gazed at the very beautiful and private place that he would momentarily be worshipping with his tongue.

And beautiful was a good description. He had seen her many times, on his computer screen and through the view finder that day, but Honi's pussy was even lovelier when seen by his bare eyes from inches away. Her rather puffy looking skin was a pure, creamy white, and clean shaven up to a narrow line of blonde hair that framed her delightful slit. The edges of that slit were partially separated, and Bob could look inside and see the lining, which was pink and shiny wet with her juices. At the upper end was Honi's precious clit peeking out from where her inner lips formed a protective hood. Later, he knew, as the gorgeous blonde became more sexually aroused the succulent morsel would push its way entirely out and would resemble a lustrous pink pearl, as it had during the videotaping.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,146 Followers