Bob's Interlude with Honi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

Very gently, Bob used his fingertips to spread the edges of the slit open to gaze into it. A cloud of fragrance arose to please his nostrils. From a distance of several feet, the aroma of Honi's pussy had been truly delectable but, from a distance of just inches, it was almost intoxicating. Eagerly, Bob leaned forward and used the tip of his tongue to sample a few of the droplets that stood out on her lips. It was his first taste of ambrosia!

The beautiful teenager's juices had been running for quite a while, and Bob was determined that nothing so delicious should go to waste. Beginning with the soft insides of her thighs, his tongue began sluicing up the trickles of fluid, and he loved every drop. After savoring all the nectar that had been clinging to her legs, he began doing the same for her crotch. As he licked her there, his nose was almost pressed into the source of the treat, and he received the full benefit of her delightful aroma. By the time he had relished every trace he could find, he was ready for his tongue to start meandering up the outer lips of her pussy.

Honi loved what was happening too. Thrills of pleasure rippled through her body from the path of Bob's tongue, starting with her thighs, getting better when it was her crotch that was being caressed, and becoming even more delightful when he started licking her lip. She had carefully shaved herself that morning, as she always did before a shoot, and the skin was ultra-sensitive. Even before the pleasuring organ reached Honi's mons, her blissful cooing had become louder, and her pussy was squirming under his attentions.

Looking down her torso, Honi saw Bob's forehead between her thighs and, as she watched, the upper part of his face came into view. They caught each other's eye, and she winked and smiled at him and spoke. "Bob, that's wonderful. I really love what you're doing."

He didn't say anything, although he smiled back to her, because his mouth had better things to do than talk. After his tongue had mopped up what fresh juices had just been produced, it started up the other outer pussy lip. He treated it the same way, and it felt the same to him, like a warm satin pillow, but vibrant and alive, especially the way Honi's lower body was writhing under his face by the time he reached her mons. After kissing her there again, Bob's mouth returned to where it had started and devoured all the nectar that had just been produced.

With that course of his feasting done, Bob started licking between an inner and outer lip, sliding his tongue between them. As beautiful and fragrant and delicious as Honi's pussy was, the greatest joys were the tactile sensations - the spongy feel of her swollen labia against his mouth and the way the soft, smooth skin had felt when his tongue was stroking her outer lips. Taking his time, and relishing every second, Bob slowly licked his way to Honi's clit hood. By the time he reached it, the lovely pearl it should have been protecting had pushed its way entirely out from under its folds.

He gazed with awe on what he had only fantasized actually seeing from such close quarters. Honi's clit was lovely beyond belief, and seemed to be protruding even farther than it had during the videotaping. Its protective hood had been completely pushed aside, so Bob leaned forward and, almost reverently, engulfed the succulent morsel in his mouth. While his lips formed a seal at the base, he sucked, and his tongue caressed the swollen sides and top.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Honi whimpered, in time with the sucking of his mouth. "Yes! Suck my clit!" she urged him, ramming her pussy up against his face in the same tempo.

Eating Honi's adorable pussy was a thrill to all of Bob's senses, including hearing her tell him how great it was for her. It was absolutely fabulous for him and, as she was telling him to do, he sucked and licked on her clit, while her body writhed and thrashed under him. He very much wanted her to cum. The best part of the videotapes he had seen on his computer and the one he had made that day was always when the sexy blonde was in the throes of cumming, and he wanted to experience that thrill as up close and personally as he possibly could.

He got his fondest wish. Her moans and whimpers were interrupted by a loud cry of joy, as Honi started cumming. As they had during the shoot, her legs started to rise in the air, but they were held down by Bob clinging to her thighs. Her other movements were the same, but wilder - her arms pummeling the bed and her legs squeezing and releasing Bob's head while her ass bounced up and down on the mattress, ramming her pussy into his face. Honi whimpered softly for the entire time she was cumming, while Bob clung to her thighs, keeping his mouth securely wrapped around her clit and enjoying the incredible ride.

With another incoherent shout of utter ecstasy, she climaxed, arching her back and jamming her pussy against Bob's face for an ultimate time. After her orgasm, Honi relaxed even more than she had after the videotaping, melting into the same kind of puddle as she had then. Her legs released Bob's head, but he had no wish to move until he had devoured all the fresh juices that she had produced. Greedily, he licked off the nectar that had spattered on Honi's body between her knees and her belly and, when he had savored it all, he raised his head and surveyed the lovely teenager's relaxed form.

It was probably the most beautiful body he had ever seen, far and away the most beautiful one he had ever seen nude. His cock was fully erect, and he certainly wanted to fuck, but he wasn't really in that much of a hurry to do so. Whenever he had watched videotapes starring Honi, he had fantasized eating her pussy, and the notion of fucking her had been more of an afterthought. The ideas running through his mind were something like that as he gazed on her in the flesh.

Bob had occasionally heard the ribald jest: "Fucking her would be a violation of the pure food and drug act. She's eating stuff." He definitely had to agree that Honi was eating stuff, even though he would have no compunction at all against fucking her too. However, she was such sensational eating stuff, and had obviously gotten such tremendous pleasure from being eaten, and he had enjoyed it so much, that what he really wanted to do was to eat her pussy again, and bring her to another orgasm like the first one. Knowing of no good reason why he shouldn't do exactly that, he leaned forward and his tongue once again started caressing one of her smooth outer lips.

As Bob was aware, Honi had received tremendous pleasure from having her pussy eaten and from the great orgasm it brought about. She almost always reached a climax during a shoot and the one that day had been helped along by thoughts of Bob. All during the taping, she had imagined sex with him, and when she started cumming near the end of the shoot it resulted in one of the greatest orgasms she ever had while on camera. Good as it had been, however, it paled beside what she had just enjoyed from that same man actually eating her pussy. She smiled at the thought. It had been so wonderful that she could almost feel him starting to do it again, his tongue on her sensitive flesh sending ripples of delight through her body.

Abruptly, she realized that he really was doing it again. The ripples were not her imagination; they were the result of Bob's talented tongue caressing her outer pussy lips. His forehead and eyes came into view, and he kissed her mons again, before raising his face to look at her. There seemed to be a questioning look on his face, as if he were not sure what he should be doing, but Honi had no trouble telling him what she wanted.

"Yes! Yes! Do it again!" she urged him. When Bob's head disappeared between her thighs again, Honi's head luxuriated into her pillow, ready and eager to be taken on another trip to Paradise.

To Bob, it seemed he was already in Paradise, or as close to it as he ever would be. After her orgasm, Honi's pussy was even more of a delight to the eye, and had an even more enticing aroma and flavor and the satiny skin of the lip felt even better to his tongue than it had before. The second outer lip was just as smooth and soft and, when he reached the end of that one, he raised his head to kiss the mons and gaze on the woman he adored above any other. Honi's lovely face, with her eyes closed and mouth slightly open in bliss, was one of the most beautiful sights he had ever beheld. Once again, he feasted on the wealth of nectar he had earned.

Pressing his face even closer to Honi's adorable pussy, Bob started licking the small, incredibly smooth and soft area between an inner and outer lip. When he reached the point where the labia were close together, he cocked his head slightly, so he could slide his tongue between them. Honi's lips were still swollen, and their spongy texture and the alluring flavor and aroma that filled his senses kept Bob slowly licking his way upward until he reached the end of the inner lip, where his tongue started caressing the top of Honi's clit hood. From that stimulation, her pussy started fucking up against his face as it had earlier.

As tremendous as Bob's pleasure was, that of Honi was even greater. She could feel it mounting slowly, and knew she was on her way to another orgasm, but she hoped there would be no hurry about it. Her head tossed from side to side on the pillow, and her body writhed from the carnal delights emanating from her pussy and saturating her body. When she looked down between her breasts, which were swaying with her other movements, she saw Bob's grinning face. It was smeared with what she knew were her juices, and was in sight only briefly before all but his eyes and forehead disappeared between her thighs.

His mouth was out of Honi's sight, but its activity was extremely noticeable. Wave after wave of delight swept out from her clit, and she knew the pleasuring tongue must have been stroking across its protective hood. The contact was not enough to make her start cumming, but it was enough that Honi's pussy started trying to make more intimate contact with the mouth that was licking her, and she began whimpering blissfully at the same time and the same tempo. Bob's tongue stroked her there for less than a minute, before it left, sluiced up all the fresh juices that had been secreted, and started working its magic between her other pair of inner and outer pussy lips. These were treated the same as the first pair had been and, by the time Bob's tongue reached her clit hood again, Honi's whole body was wildly thrashing on the bed.

Taking delight in the pleasure he was providing for the incomparably lovely woman, Bob smiled at the erratic movements of her head and body and, especially, her pussy. Her lustrous pink pearl, which had been so delectable earlier, was once again completely free from its shelter. In a few minutes he would suck on it, until he and Honi enjoyed another of her great orgasms, but her pussy still had at least one extremely delightful place that Bob's tongue wanted to visit.

To get at that place, he gently spread her swollen inner lips to expose the lovely wet slit between them. After delicately placing his tongue at the lower end of the beautiful cleft, he began slowly licking his way upward, actually inserting the tip into the adorable pink hole that was the source of the delicious juices. From the stimulation of this very sensitive place, the lovely teenager's movements became even more frenetic, her ass rocking from side to side and her legs thrusting back and forth over his shoulders. When his tongue finally reached the end of Honi's slit, Bob's mouth engulfed her precious clit, and he started sucking and licking, while clinging tightly to her soft thighs so he would be able to ride out the violent eruption he knew was imminent.

Honi knew it too. She couldn't remember ever being as sexually excited as she was then, and a good, memorable orgasm was something she desperately needed. Her whole body was churning up the bed, and she was whimpering, even sobbing. When she felt Bob's mouth clamp over her clit and felt his lips wrap themselves snugly around the engorged morsel and his tongue caressing it, she knew that her orgasm was no more than seconds away.

"Yes! Yes! Suck my clit!" she urged him, totally unnecessarily. Seconds later: "Yes! Oh, god, yes!" she warbled ecstatically, as Honi lost control of her muscles and started cumming.

Honi's legs tried to rise into the air, almost yanking Bob's mouth loose from her clit, as his arms clung tightly to her thighs. While her sweet voice told Bob how great it was to be cumming, her legs swung from side to side, opening and closing like scissors and buffeting his head while her arms flailed the mattress. The rest of her body was in motion too, rocking from side to side and bouncing up and down on the bed, jamming her pussy against the mouth that had brought her to that state. Nor was her head stationary; it flopped back and forth, eyes closed and mouth partially open in bliss, as she gave herself completely over to the joy of cumming.

When she climaxed, Honi's whole body spasmed; her back arched and she jammed her pussy against Bob's happy mouth. After her orgasm, she relaxed completely, arms sprawled at her sides and legs draped loosely over Bob's shoulders. He had immensely enjoyed having her cum for the second time, but some of the best part of his day's experience still awaited him. Bob backed away slightly and greedily licked up all the fresh nectar from Honi's thighs and belly and the outside of her pussy. Although sorely temped, he left the juices that were still inside the pink hole that had produced them. His eyes and his mouth had enjoyed the beautiful blonde's pussy, but now his cock was clamoring for its turn, and those delicious juices would be needed for lubrication.

When Bob came to call on Honi that day, he had no inkling of the sexual treats he would be enjoying, and hadn't brought any condoms with him. He was sure he was free of any STD's or AIDS, and couldn't help thinking of the lovely young woman as being too sweet and wholesome to be infected with anything that nasty. At the same time, he was aware of how sensuous she was, and that she might be having a multitude of sex partners and, even if she wasn't, he didn't want to impregnate her. If she had condoms and wanted him to wear one, he would; otherwise he was horny enough to risk the consequences. Bob straightened up and backed partially away, remaining on his knees between Honi's legs, his cock, hard and straight as a poker and aimed at the precious wet hole he wanted to plunge it into.

When Honi opened her eyes and saw the erection that Bob was sporting, she knew that she wanted it plowed in and out of the same place as he did. There were packages of condoms in the drawer of the bedside table, because she believed in safe sex and preferred that her partners use them but, if Bob didn't want to, she would not insist. For the usual reasons, Honi asked her partners to use protection, but she had another, more personal reason. She dearly loved having her freshly-fucked pussy eaten, while parts of it were still swollen and at their most sensitive. In the past, most of her sex partners had been quite willing to do that, eager even, as long as their own semen was not included in the mix of fluids their tongues would be cleaning off her private parts. She also wanted to lick off all the cum that would remain on Bob's cock and suck out all the semen that would still be inside.

"Do you have a condom?" she asked him.

"No. I forgot to bring them. Do you have any?"

"In that drawer," she responded, pointing to the nightstand.

Bob got off the bed and went to the drawer to get out one of the packets and open it, so he could roll the contents onto his cock. He preferred using a condom for the sake of hygiene and because he hoped he would have a chance to eat Honi's pussy again. Bob really loved doing that, while she would still be swollen and sensitive, and her nectar would be fresh and even more delicious than it had been a few minutes earlier. However, he didn't want to tongue up his semen along with the wealth of fresh juices she would have produced. With his cock safely enclosed, Bob got back on his knees in between her legs. She partially sat up, reached down, and spread her pussy lips, ready to receive what she had been thinking about for a long while, and that was now erect and ready for her.

Honi waited for him, knees bent and feet flat on the mattress, and Bob leaned forward, supporting the weight of his upper body on one hand. He used the other to guide his cock until it was pressing against the pink hole that was already starting to secrete more of her natural lubricant. Using her pinkies, Honi held her lips open, while her thumbs and other fingers lightly held his erection and rubbed the head in her wetness to coat it with the slippery juices. When it was ready, she centered the tip of his cock against the wet hole being created. Bob gave a firm push, and the head wedged into her dripping pussy, eliciting a happy sigh.

He thrust forward again, and she grinned up at him. "Mmmm. Bob, that feels wonderful already."

It felt better with the next stroke, and even better with the one after that. As Bob's cock burrowed more deeply into Honi's eager pussy, stretching the tight opening and stuffing her love channel, pleasure swirled all through her body. The hard shaft was far enough inside her that she no longer needed to hold her pussy lips apart, so she let go and lay back on the bed, nestling her head in the pillow. Her arms were resting at her sides but, once the fucking started in earnest, she would use them to push back to meet Bob's thrusts into her.

As Honi watched, Bob let go of his cock and reached under her hips, wanting to lift her body, to let his shaft slide directly into her pussy. She raised her legs and wrapped them around his waist so they were supported on his hips. While continuing to kneel, Bob reached forward, placed his hands on the tops of Honi's thighs and pulled against them while thrusting forward. The rest of his cock plunged into her pussy, and their sighs were a duet of joy. They stayed in that position for almost two minutes, letting the exquisite pleasure throb through both of their bodies, while Honi's sexy torso writhed on the bed.

Moving slowly, Bob drew back his cock, paused briefly with only the head still inside, and began thrusting forward. When she felt the hard cylinder surging into her pussy, Honi pushed up from her forearms and flexed her thighs to pull herself forward and impale herself on the rigid shaft. Their bodies came together with a pleasant wet "smack," which was accompanied by two happy murmurs. A minute later, Bob drew back for another long and satisfying stroke, and Honi met his cock again as it plunged deeply into her pussy.

As eating her out had been, fucking with Honi was truly a joy to Bob in every way. First and foremost, the inside of her pussy did great things for his cock, squeezing and releasing it and massaging its entire length as he drove it in and out. Looking down on her beautiful face and body was an incredible visual treat, especially the way her breasts swayed erotically, as she glided back and forth on the bed to meet his thrusts into her. The longer they fucked, the more erratic her movements became, until she was rocking from side to side as she moved. He loved the sighs and squeals of delight the lovely teenager made in expressing her pleasure, and the aroma of her plentiful pussy juices. He also recalled how delicious they had been, and hoped he could lick the fresh ones from her body after they both climaxed.

Honi admired the man who towered above her, for the terrific way he had eaten her pussy and for the way he was fucking her. She hoped that, after they had both cum, she would be able to peel off his condom and lick and suck the semen from his cock, and he would do the same for her pussy again. There was only one thing she would want to change, and she did so, raising her arms toward him, as well as speaking the invitation aloud.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers