Bob's Interlude with Honi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,149 Followers

"Why don't you lie down on top of me, Bob? I'd love to feel your body against mine."

She didn't know if he would want to change positions or not, but Honi preferred the more affectionate, full length skin-on skin missionary position, and she was glad when Bob started taking her suggestion. After driving his cock all the way into her pussy, he removed his hands from her thighs, placed them, palms down on the rumpled sheet, and began leaning forward, sliding his hands along the bed. When his body stopped briefly, just above hers, he slid his hands under Honi's arms and supported his weight on his elbows and forearms. She wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled his face down to hers, and they shared a long, warm kiss, while his cock remained inside her pussy, sending thrills of pleasure through her body. Honi responded by flexing her internal muscles to massage the entire hard organ that was providing those thrills.

The kiss was still going on when Honi felt Bob start to draw his cock back. Seconds later, she felt it surging into her pussy again, and she used her thigh muscles to pull herself against him, until their bodies came together wetly, spattering her plentiful juices on both of them. Two murmurs of pleasure were muffled because of their mouths still being pressed so tightly together.

When Bob raised his face from hers, Honi spoke to him: "That's wonderful, Bob. Now, really give it to me, but take it nice and slow." She held onto his upper arms so she would be able to pull herself forward to meet him while he was really giving it to her

Bob did what she wanted; it was what he wanted too. Honi's lush breasts were pressed against his chest, but she had enough room to move under him and meet the thrusts of his cock into her pussy. As she slid back and forth, he relished the feel of her hard nipples scraping against his chest and her happy sighs and moans and whimpers. For a long time, they fucked like that, both of them feeling their climaxes approaching, until Honi whispered to the man above her.

"I'm ready to cum. Fuck me harder and faster."

He was more than happy to do that, because Bob was almost ready to cum too. His cock had been sliding in and out of Honi's slick pussy with a minimum of contact with her clit, because he wanted their pleasure to last a long time. So both of them would cum more strongly, he moved slightly forward on the blonde's sexy body and increased the pace. With the changed position, he was driving his cock straight down into Honi, and scraping it against her clit with every stroke, both plunging it in and drawing back.

"Yes! Yes, like that! Give it to me good."

Bob gave it to her good, plowing his cock all the way into Honi, while she thrashed on the bed and jammed her pussy against him. She matched the increased pace too, sometimes actually raising her ass off the bed when she fucked back to meet his hard thrusts. With every combined stroke, she hung on tightly with her hands and legs, and her sobs and other sounds of joy kept time with his cock plunging in and out of her.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Honi whimpered. "Yes!" she cried abruptly as she started cumming.

She released his arms, but her hands clutched his shoulders and pulled on them, as if trying to meld his body with hers. Honi's legs also loosened their grip, shot up into the air and started scissoring as they had before, and swinging from side to side, thumping against Bob's hips. When Honi's head continued rolling from side to side on the pillow, Bob stopped it by pressing his mouth against hers. For as long as she was in the throes of cumming, he drove his cock in and out of her pussy with no letup in speed

Had her mouth not been muffled, Honi would have uttered a cry of ecstasy when she climaxed. As it was, she just drove her fingernails into Bob's shoulders as her back arched and every muscle in her body spasmed. For a final time, she thrust her pussy back to meet the cock that was surging into her, before totally relaxing under him. Honi's arms let go of Bob's shoulder blades and her arms flopped out beside her and her legs slid down his sides until they were resting on his hips again.

Bob still didn't stop or even slow down. He continued driving his cock, for another score of strokes, in and out of the pussy that was no longer fucking back to meet him. Bob's own climax had been welling up inside him for a long time and, seeming to come from his entire body, even his toes and fingertips, it erupted. He ejaculated into his condom, and kept plunging his cock into the gorgeous pussy under him until he spurted two more loads of cum. When he was done, he sprawled on top of Honi, still supporting the weight of his upper body on his forearms.

They lay there like that, resting and catching their breaths, until Bob's erection partially softened and slipped out of Honi's pussy. With his cock no longer inside her, he rolled off and lay on his back, his head turned as he gazed almost reverently on the beautiful woman who had just given him the best fucking of his life. His back was slightly sore from her fingernails, but that was minor, compared to the excruciating pleasure she had just shared with him.

It had been great for Honi too, but she didn't consider their sexual adventure to be over yet, not even for that day. She sat up, impishly grinned again at the man lying next to her, and got to her knees beside him. Using care to avoid catching and pulling his pubic hair, she rolled the condom off Bob and dropped it onto a far corner of the bed. One hand held his cock upright as Honi leaned down to lick off all his cum. When she started, it was partially soft, but a few strokes made his cock begin to stiffen again. After her tongue had scraped all the sticky semen off the shaft, Honi moved in closer, until her face was directly over the head, and she started lowering her mouth while licking in concentric circles.

By the time her lips had engulfed the head and her tongue was circumnavigating the ridge, Bob's cock was fully erect, so she lowered her face farther, enveloping the shaft. Honi reveled in the feel of the hard, thick cylinder spreading her lips and filling her mouth as her tongue caressed its length. She took it in deeper, until the tip was pressing against the back of her mouth. Later, she would open her throat and take his cock all the way in, until Bob's pubic hair was pressed against her face, but first she wanted to stroke the shaft with her lips a few times. What Honi really wanted, besides doing that, was to have the man in her bed eat her pussy again while she sucked him off, but she was unsure of how to suggest it. He had already been so sweet, and his mouth had made her cum twice already, and she was afraid he might object to being asked to do it another time. .

Bob could hardly believe what was happening. It had already been a fantastic day for him, video taping the beautiful, naked Honi while she cavorted and climaxed, followed by eating her pussy, followed by the two of them fucking, and now she was sucking his cock. The only thing that could make it perfect would be for her to move her legs to straddle his face, so he could eat her pussy again, but he was averse to interrupting her to suggest what he wanted. Bob reached out and pulled a pillow - the same one as she had been using - under his head, and reached up to put his hand on the inside of her nearest thigh. He started tugging on her leg, hoping she would take the hint and straddle his face in the 69 position.

The best way to ask him to eat my pussy again, Honi decided, is to get into a position so he can do it. If he wants to, he will; if he isn't interested, he won't. Either way, she wanted to continue sucking off the man who had already given her such a wonderful time. The small amount of semen her tongue had already gleaned from his cock had been delicious, and she wanted Bob to give her a nice, big mouthful.

HERE

Honi slung her leg over his face, hoping he would choose to start licking her pussy, although she knew he might refuse. Whether he would or not, she continued massaging his cock between her lips and caressing its length with her tongue. It had been a tremendous day of sexual pleasure for her, and the perfect conclusion would be swirling Bob's cum in her mouth and enjoying the taste and texture before letting it slide down her throat, followed by climaxing again from her clit being pleasured by his mouth.

His already fabulous day got much better, as Honi's delectable pussy, dripping with fresh nectar, was suddenly inches away from his nose and mouth. The aroma was even stronger and better than it had been before. Bob reached up around her ass cheeks, placed his fingers inside and gently pulled down on them, while his tongue started to mop up some of the juices that had spattered on one of her thighs. If anything, they may have been even more delicious than those he had eaten before, and he licked the first leg clean before starting on the other.

The young beauty lowered her pussy by spreading her legs a bit farther apart, and Bob was also able to devour all the nectar from her crotch and start licking the delicious juices from her lips. His nose was no more than inches away from her adorable pink hole, and almost surrounded by the insides of her thighs, so the aroma of her pussy was even more intoxicating than it had been before. The smooth skin of her outer lips seemed to feel even better too, as his tongue slowly traveled all the way to her mons.

From the sensation of Bob's tongue on her pussy and the way his cock was filling her mouth, Honi quivered in delight. She wanted to take everything he had for her so, when she lowered her head until the end of his cock pressed against the back of her mouth, she made the slight adjustment she had learned from an online site. This allowed her to open her throat to let the tip slide in even more deeply, and she lowered her face until her mouth and nose were being tickled by his pubic hair.

Honi left it there for half a minute, laving the shaft with her tongue and reveling in the way the smooth skin was stretched so tightly over its hard roundness. Finally, she slowly raised her head until just the tip was still between her lips, licking the shaft all the way. His cock felt too good in her mouth for her to want to take it all the way out, so Honi left it with just her lips wrapped around the head, while her tongue licked all around, especially the slit in the end. As a bonus, she got to taste the cum left over from his early climax, as some of it oozed out of his slit onto her tongue.

As good as that treat was, and as good as the head of Bob's cock felt to her tongue and lips, especially the velvety texture, the whole shaft going in and out of her mouth would feel even better, so Honi resumed stroking it with her lips. The best part would be when it jerked and pumped out another load of delicious cum, but she was having so much fun getting to that point, that she moved her head up and down slowly, wanting to make it last. She also wanted Bob to take a long time eating her pussy before she climaxed from that, and it felt as if that was what he was doing. The pleasure from their combined oral activities was slowly building up in her body, and she knew it would result in another great orgasm.

As she thought, Bob was taking his time, even more than he had before. He had been sucked off several times in his life, although never by a woman as gorgeous as Honi, and he was enjoying every second of it. At the same time, he knew there could be a downside. He would never forget what had happened to him one of those times, when a woman climaxed while sucking his cock and, when all her muscles clenched, her teeth chomped down on the shaft inside her mouth, ending that carnal encounter and putting him sexually out of action for weeks.

He never wanted that to happen again, so he would wait until he had cum into Honi's mouth before letting his tongue bring her to another orgasm. The longer he licked, the more her clit became engorged, and the more it pushed its way out from under its hood, but Bob concentrated on her pussy lips. Honi concentrated on her other lips, and on what they were doing to the shaft that was gliding in and out between them and thrilling her tongue and all the rest of her mouth. She sucked for a long time, while Bob's lower body squirmed under her face from the exquisite pleasure she was giving him. She was aware that Bob was steadily getting closer to cumming, while her own climax drew near as well.

The glorious time arrived when she felt his cock throbbing inside her mouth, and Honi knew Bob was almost ready to cum. She tightened her lips, so none of his semen would drip out, and started sucking faster and using shorter strokes. No more would she take his cock all the way in, because Honi didn't want to risk having him suddenly ejaculate down her throat, depriving her of the pleasure his cum would give to her taste buds and the whole inside of her mouth. She wanted her tongue to catch all the juices he would soon be feeding to her, and she positioned it so it would do so.

"I'm getting ready to cum, Honi," Bob told her. He was aware that some women objected to a man shooting his cum into their mouths. Considering that she had started by licking the semen off his cock, he didn't believe Honi was one of those women, but he wanted to do the right thing.

She appreciated being advised, but Honi definitely was not one of those women, because she believed savoring and swallowing a man's cum was the reward she earned for doing a good job of sucking him off. Faster and faster her lips massaged the cock that felt so good, while she laved it with her tongue, until she felt it jerking inside her mouth. Tightening her lips even more, a series of short, quick strokes brought Honi her payoff, as Bob shot a big gob of cum exactly where she wanted it.

While savoring its taste, Honi's mouth continued stroking the cock that had delivered it, and she was rewarded further by two more spurts of his semen, all of them collected on her tongue. She relished the flavor, and kept sucking until she was certain there would be no more. Holding the shaft upright so none of the delicious juices inside would leak out, Honi swirled the viscous fluid around in her mouth, before finally swallowing it. She knew there was more cum on the outside of Bob's softening cock, and even more still inside, and she went after it.

First, her tongue cleaned everything off the outside, concentrating on licking under the ridge. When she had gleaned all of the semen there, Honi placed the fingers of one hand on the underside of Bob's cock and her thumb on the top, and started to draw her hand toward her mouth. Her tongue was once again positioned to catch his cum, and everything that oozed out ended just where she wanted it. When her fingers reached her mouth, and everything from Bob's cock was on her tongue, she relished it fully again, before swallowing every drop.

Bob had received tremendous pleasure from his climax, but Honi's pussy, which was pressed against his mouth and nose, was too enticing to ignore. He knew from the way her whole body was squirming above him, and her hips were swiveling, driving her knees into the mattress like pistons, that she was ready to cum. Opening his mouth wide, he enveloped her precious clit, as he had done twice before, and licked and sucked the way that had resulted in two orgasms already. After just a few seconds, Honi uttered a cry of delight and began cumming.

His hands still held her adorable ass cheeks, with his fingers inside the succulent hemispheres, and Bob kept her pussy against his face and her clit in his mouth while her legs and body thrashed about on top of him. She remained in the throes of cumming for less than a minute before her muscles clenched and she climaxed, relaxing completely after her orgasm.

After their great mutual climaxes, Bob and Honi lay in a happy, naked pile, both faces pressed against the organs that had given them so much pleasure and received so much in return. She rubbed her face against his softening cock, but it didn't help revive it. Honi didn't mind, because Bob had already brought her to five outstanding orgasms, including the one she had while thinking about him during the videotaping, and that was enough for the day. Eventually, she rolled off Bob and lay back down beside him, cuddling against his side. Reflexively, he put his arm around her and squeezed gently, and they lay together, quietly enjoying each other's presence together, until she spoke.

"Bobby, it's been really great being with you today."

"It's been great for me too, Honi. Like one of my best dreams come true."

"I hope you don't have to go home tonight." As she spoke, Honi pressed her breasts firmly against his side. She didn't really think he would need any kind of stimulus to decide to spend the night with her, but it wouldn't do any harm.

"No, I don't, and I'd love to stay here tonight." That day had been the greatest of his entire life, but it looked as if Sunday would run a strong second, and might even surpass it.

"Good." Honi pressed the full length of her voluptuous body against the man who would be sharing her bed, and started to think about how much fun they would continue having when they woke up the next morning, and maybe even into the afternoon.


Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Bob and Honi did and will have again the next day. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I really appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,149 Followers