Bob's Nude Encounter Ch. 2

Story Info
Nudist is blackmailed by lovely neighbor.
1.1k words
4.15
80.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 11/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read the first installment for background leading up to this point.

Briefly, I had been caught by my neighbor, Amy, walking naked through the woods. She snapped a few pix, shook my dick and ran off saying she would call. I returned home and waited.

Episode 2

It didn't take long. Amy called. " Bob, I have a get-together planned for Saturday with some old girlfriends. We rented cabin about 2 hours away and was hoping you could getaway. There will be 7 of us, but could use some help. "

Now what was I going to say to her?

"Bob, you could even walk around naked----all day! I' m sure the girls won't mind and I'd really like to get some more photos of you. You know like the ones I took earlier"

She had me good!!!

"Sure, Amy, I'd love to"

"Call you back later, Bob" and hung up.

Next day

Amy just called and asked me to come over as soon as possible.

What was she thinking? And what was I going to do?

"I'll be right there" and left immediately. I saw her standing inside the doorway as I approached, motioning me inside. Once the door was closed she wrapped her arms around my neck and said, "I am so sorry this got out of hand. It's entirely my all fault. I never meant to blackmail you or try and force you to do anything uncomfortable" She took a half step back, and took my hands in hers. "I really am sorry about everything, the pictures are destroyed and I hope we can put this behind us. Let's forget yesterday ever happened. "

My knees almost buckled. I was so relieved to hear those words, and let out a sigh.

"You know, Amy, I would have gone through with it but do not like being threatened. Never do that again. " She smiled, saying she understood completely and it wouldn't ever happen again

After a long pause I looked at her and said " What the heck, I'll do it!"

"I was hoping you 'd say something like that" and led me into the kitchen.

"This is going to be so much fun, Bob. Here, I got this for you. " And pulled out a French maid's apron from a drawer. You know the kind, all white with long straps to tie behind your back and a little bib in front with lace edging.

"And you want me to wear this Saturday?"

"Go ahead, try it on, and let's see how it looks on you"

I thought for a moment and said to myself, "go ahead…. and give her the whole show. "

I reached out and she handed the apron to me. Then walked to the table. I began to take off my clothes, shirt, pants, underwear, shoes and socks. Amy wasn't saying anything but I could feel her watching me undress. I tied the apron behind me and turned to face her.

This thing didn't hide much and my penis began to peek out from under the lace.

"Don't you look…. just so darling. "

Then, reached down and grabbed my puffed up and slightly erect penis, giving it a tender squeeze and a firm handshake saying " Bob, I think we have a deal"

"Sure, Amy, but don't I look a little silly? My cock….. I mean, my penis, isn't fully erect, yet it's holding the apron up far enough to see my balls "

"Nonsense Bob, you're an extremely attractive man with an outstandingly firm body----very verile indeed. Your balls are hanging nicely here in my warm kitchen. Not like the other day in the park when it was so cool"

"Do you really think so, Amy?"

"I especially like your cock… it's okay to say cock, I'm not a schoolgirl. I've never seen an uncircumcised one and would like a closer look"

"Amy, maybe we should stop. "

"Oh pooh… I just want to look at it, maybe feel it a bit more. At our ages, we can do pretty much what ever we want. But, I agree with you, NO SEX, just like the last President" She smiled.

"Okay. As long as we don't go too far.

"Can I take this apron off?"

"Leave it on, so you can get used to it. Now let me see that pecker of yours. Oh, I just have to jiggle your balls first, they look so sweet and tender"

With that, she leaned over and started cradling them in her hands, letting out sighs as she worked on them, rolling and kneading them ever so gently. She played and prodded for several seconds, then while still holding my balls with her left hand, took my penis in her right, bringing her face closer.

She was fascinated with those boys of mine especially the foreskin.

"I just love it, Bob. My husband's is kind of rough but yours is soooo…. soft"

"It won't be for long if you keep that up"

Unexpectedly, she then said, "You're right of course. Let's make ourselves comfortable in the living room and discuss plans for Saturday". Releasing my penis from her grip and motioning me into the next room.

We decided that since my wife was visiting her mother out of town, I would leave my car at home, walk to the picnic area in the park, where she would pick me up.

I'd need to bring heavy boots, as they expected to do a little hiking.

Having completed our plans, I prepared to leave.

"Hey Bob, you know, I was only kidding about the apron and being nude in front of my friends. I just wanted to have a little harmless fun today …. also to clear up that other matter" She smiled.

Yea, I thought, the blackmail matter. What a nerve!

Before I left, I was going to have a little fun of my own.

Not that the last hour or so wasn't fun.

I stood up and went to retrieve my clothes, bringing them back to where Amy had remained sitting. I moved slowly, so she got a good look at my cock swaying and heated up, hanging balls bouncing.

We joked and made small talk as I dressed…. being sure to fumble a bit to keep the equipment moving while watching Amy take in all in. She didn't hide the fact she was eyeing me up and down and took in the last moments of having a naked man in her home.

Finally dressed, and ready to leave, I asked Amy if I could have a memento of my visit-----"The apron, Bob?"

"Yes, please" She nodded her approval. I picked it up, hid it in my hand and went home.

I know we weren't completely honest back there but at our age you can do pretty much what you want.

Saturday is tomorrow, and since this a true story, being written as it happens, I won't have anything to publish until Monday.