Bob's Wish

Story Info
Bob finds a magic bottle filled with sexy fun.
2.2k words
4.15
40.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
*Snatch
*Snatch
147 Followers

Bob was a regular kind of guy. He worked hard to make a living. He was a car salesman, which meant he did a lot of talking and smiling even when he didn't feel like it... Day after day of trying to make a new sale was a pain in the ass, but hey, a man's got to make a living somehow.

Things had been slow during the first week of July and Bob decided to take a day off in the middle of the week. He called his boss and told him he didn't feel well, which was a little true...he didn't feel like going to work because it gave him a headache when things were slow.

He planned to drive down to the beach and do some thinking or better yet, some babe watching! Yeah..there was nothing quite like seeing women laying around in tiny, little thong swimsuits. If that didn't make him feel good, nothing would. Bob felt his dick twitch at the thought of thongs on the beach and smiled to himself in anticipation of the day ahead. Off he went to spend a day at the beach. He'd tell his boss some story as to why he was burned, which no doubt he would be since he hadn't gotten much sun lately.

It took him awhile to locate a parking space and it was a lot further away from the spot he would have chosen. The babes usually hung near the pier and he would have to walk about a half mile to get to it now. The sun baked down on him as he headed back towards the pier with his towel over his shoulder. He could smell the ocean and hear the distant sound of people and seagulls. He trudged along looking mostly at his feet, which was a habit he had when walking. Every once in awhile he'd look up to see how much further he had to go, and it was during one of these distance checks, he tripped and lost his footing.

He fell, sprawling in the hot sand. "Damn it!" he grumbled, getting to his knees and looking around to see what he had tripped over. Laying nearby was the object. A glass bottle. It was a greenish blue one with gold symbols of some sort on it. A cork was sticking out of the neck. Bob picked it up and almost dropped it again. The sun had heated the glass up and it burned his fingers a little, which made him set it back on the ground quickly.

He sat there for a minute, looking at the bottle. It seemed to move for a moment and glow with a light. Bob rubbed his eyes and looked again. The bottle sat there doing what most bottles do...nothing. It was a pretty bottle. It's color wasn't exactly green or blue but a mix of both. Using his towel to pick it up again, he could see that the cork was stuck securely in the neck of it. He used his towel to hold it in one hand and pulled on the cork, he wanted to smell it and maybe discover what it had held. He shook it a couple of times to make sure it was as empty as it felt.

It took some effort, but he was finally rewarded with a loud "POP" as the cork came out of the bottle. He fell back on his ass and was shocked when smoke came boiling out of the little glass bottle! Thick silverish smoke poured out as Bob sat there staring in surprise at the major amount of smoke pouring out.

Bob was startled when he suddenly saw two female figures standing in front of him, looking down at him with big smiles on their faces. They looked exactly alike, except one had white/blonde hair and the other's was jet black. Their hair hung down past their shapely asses in silken waves. They were dressed in matching outfits. Not your everday kind of clothing either. They both wore tiny little flaps that covered their snatches, leaving their ass cheeks bare and little tops that barely covered their nipples, which sat at the tips of very ample breasts. In the blonde's belly button sat a gem of some sort, it was a blood red color, possibly a ruby, while the one with black hair had what appeared to be an emerald in hers.

Bob's eyes traveled up and down the two luscious babes as he sat there with his mouth open. The girls looked at each other and giggled then back at Bob. Together they said to him "What is your wish Master?" Bob blinked, looked around and cleared his throat before saying, "Me?" The girls giggled again and the black haired one said "Of course you.. silly, see anyone else pop the cork?" they burst out in laughter at the smart ass reply. "And did you have to shake our bottle so hard?" she added. Bob grinned at the two beauties standing there for a minute then ask, "Do you two live nearby or something?" Eyebrows raised as the two women again looked at each other then started laughing harder then before. "Oh...my" Blackie smirked, trying to get control of herself. She wiped the tears off her cheeks and took a deep breath of the salty air. "Didn't you notice the...er...smoke eariler? Or was that a waste of our time?" she ask the confussed Bob. "Well yeah..I saw a lot of smoke. What's that have to do with you?" he questioned. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! He doesn't know!" the girls spoke as a duet. "Doesn't know what?" he said, growing more puzzled and starting to get a bit annoyed.

Both girls dropped to the sand in front of Bob, sitting cross-legged before him. He didn't mind, the view was great! He could almost see under the little flap thingies they were wearing. Blondie spoke now, saying "You did open the bottle, right?" "Yes. So?" he answered and asked. "Well, we were trapped in that bottle and have been for centuries! It was comfortable, but sooooooo boring!" she said as she fluffed her hair, then smoothed it again. Hey...you wouldn't mind giving us some sex would you?" she ask Bob with a sweet, no make that sexy, grin. Bob's mouth dropped open again as his head bobbed up and down in an affirmative reply. It wasn't often anyone as beautiful as these two asked him to fuck them. In fact, it had NEVER happened before! The question so amazed Bob he never noticed the remark about them being in the bottle.

"Sure honey, I'd be glad to do you the favor." he finally got out. The girls clapped their hands and 'poof' the three of them were suddenly NOT sitting in sand, but were now all three lying on a big round bed in a room that appeared to be round also, though it was hard to tell because silk scarves or curtains or something along those lines surrounded the bed, making it difficult to see what was beyond.

Bob sat up quickly and blinked his eyes several times to be sure he was really awake. The two women were naked now, as was he, and the dark haired one was between his legs on her knees. Her breasts were inches from his face and she used her hands to push them up and together like she was offering them to him. Of course he forgot about the sudden move from sand to bed, and leaned forward to suck on the beautiful nipples waiting for his mouth.

Blondie started licking his legs, starting down by his ankles and working her way up. It felt great. Blackie put her hands on his chest and firmly pushed him back on the pillows and started kissing him deeply. Blondie had reached his cock and was licking and sucking on it. He was getting hard from her attentions and he could hear her saying things like, "Oh wow, he's got a big cock, I love big, hard pricks like his. I can't wait to feel it up my ass...mmmmmmm...yeah."

This made his cock grow even harder, in fact it was harder then it had ever been in his life! He had always wanted to try anal sex, but the women he had fucked would never let him insert his 9" dick into their backdoor.

Now Blackie left off with the kissing and moved to his crotch so both girls could lick and suck his cock together. Bob was moaning and groaning under their expert work, he was close to blowing his load all over the place. Blackie sat up and positioned herself over him. Her tits hung down as she impaled herself on his cock and then started bouncing up and down. Her pussy was tight and very wet around his cock.

Blondie was on her knees again, sucking her friends tits and fingering her asshole. Bob was so turned on by this he couldn't hold it any longer and blasted cum up Blackies hot little snatch. She started cumming at the same time, Bob could feel her cum flowing over his cock with his own. She moved off of him to lick the cum off his body along with the blonde. Right away his dick started to stiffen again.

He watched as the girls kissed for a moment, then blondie started fingering her friends pussy. He scrambled around so he could lick her pussy while she licked her friends. He wondered if they were sisters. Possibly even twins, except for the hair color, they looked the same. He stopped licking for a minute and asked, "Uh..you girls have names?" The women laughed and nodded their heads, but since they each had their mouth full at the moment, so they didn't tell him their names He grinned and went back to work on Blondie's hot pussy.

He was thrilled that both of the females shaved their pussies. He buried his tongue up the blonde's lovely cunt, as far as he could reach. Her juices covered his face and she moaned as he thrust his hard tongue in and out of her. Bob slid his hands under her ass and lifed her up so he could put a finger in her tight asshole. She went wild when his finger slid in to the first knuckle, he pushed it all the way inside of her rear. He finger fucked her ass while he sucked on her clit.

The other girl had moved to sit on blondie's face and was being eaten wildly by her friend. Suddenly Bob stopped eating pussy and Blackie removed herself from Blondie's face, he flipped the blonde over and slid his cock into her ass. "Oh yeah...fuck my ass" the blonde begged, wiggling under him. Bob didn't have to be asked twice, his hips thrust forward and his cock filled her asshole. He pulled her up on her knees and started fucking her hard. She was moaning loudly and fucking back on his cock.

Blackie had moved behind him and was now licking his balls and had one slim finger in his asshole. It felt unbelievable and made Bob start to cum again. His hips thrusting as he grunted and came deep inside the blonde. It seemed like he came a long time before finally falling across the back of the blonde, his eyes closed and his breathing ragged.

He felt the blonde wiggle out from under him and opened his eyes to see the dark haired one wearing a strap-on and just inserting it into the blonde. He raised up on one elbow to watch the action and instantly started getting hard again. He watched the strap-on slam into the blonde again and again. After a few minutes he rose from the bed and moved behind Blackie. Bob spread her ass cheeks and put the head of his cock against her asshole. Before he could push forward, she pushed back onto it and started fucking the blonde intensely while fucking Bob too! He reached around and cupped her hanging tits in his hands, squeezing them and pinching her nipples.

Everyone started to cum at the same time. Bob's cock slammed in and out of the tight ass while the strap-on fucked the girl on bottom. Both girls were wild as they started cumming, which of course made Bob shoot his load for the third time. The threesome fell across the bed when it was over, everyone breathing hard.

Bob lay there, happier then he'd ever been in all his life. These two were something special and he was lucky they had come upon him like they did. He said absently "Damn...I wish you were both my girls!" The two women sat up in a flash and said at the same time "Your wish is our command!" and the sound of tiny bells seemed to fill the air around them. Then the two females fell upon him, licking, sucking and kissing him all over for a couple of minutes before finally sitting up and explaining things to him.

Bob shook his head in amazement to learn they were Genies and he had freed them from the bottle! Now he had used his one wish to make them both his! "WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!" he screamed in joy. "HOT DAMN! I got me some fuck'n babes!" he yelled. The girls laughed and clapped their hands at his happiness at being their Master forever. They didn't mind, expecially since he had a large, willing cock to play with.

Needless to say, Bob never went back to selling cars. He could now do and have anything he wanted, PLUS he had two beautiful women to call his own...

*Snatch
*Snatch
147 Followers