Bodacious - A New Year's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was already fully aroused as I thought about our interlude. We could have just fucked, but I wanted so much more. I cocked my head, "Come on baby, let's go all the way tonight, no regrets, just love."

"OK... I dunno... OK..." she shook her head and hesitantly replied, while staring in my eyes.

Finally she lowered herself down my side and towards my lap. I scurried, pulling my legs up and pushing my lounge pants down and off.

I couldn't help sighing. The moment was overwhelming. This gorgeous woman had found her way between my legs, and her head had lowered itself to my thick shaft. Her wet tongue slithered over the flesh, making my cock flex from the sensation.

"Oh Linda, that feels so good," I hissed as my cockhead flexed, touching her chin. "Your are so lovely."

Linda slid her lips up and down my member, but wasn't taking it in. Finally she went to the head, and flicked her tongue over the slit, but still hesitated taking it in.

Again, I felt Linda's lips on my shaft sliding down the entire length of it, then kissing my side. This was titillating, but I needed more. Her head went up and down as she repeated this process. I watched her corn silk hair before she looked up at me timidly knowing this wasn't exactly what I had in mind.

She looked up for approval as I gazed deeply in her eyes with desire, "Come on Linnie... please... please... just a kiss." She knew this wasn't good enough.

Hesitantly she sunk to the crown of my glory, slowly pursing her lips and taking in the head, 'Ahhhh,' I expelled. "Ohhhh....ohh... ahhh," to think of my cock being sucked by this beautiful lady -- and she was such a lady. My palm and fingers rolled through the stands of her lovely corn silk hair. Desire overtook me as I palmed the back of her head and the turgid cock head burrowed into the channel of her mouth. The sensations were amazing with her tender lips wrapped around the thickness of my shaft. I couldn't help pumping, she gagged as I pistoned, the corona tickling her tonsils, causing her teeth to graze my sensitive, bloated staph. 'Owww," I winced.

I pulled back as she pulled off, gagging with eyes watering and cockslobber drooling a spittle string from her lips to the head of my cock, showing I had overwhelmed her. 'Huh, huh, huh,' she puffed,' in an attempt to catch her breath. "Bobby," looking me in the eyes, "I'm no good at that. I can't do that..." she trailed off.

"It's ok baby.... it's ok," I pulled her to me and kissed the top of her head. "I'm sorry," I apologized. "I wanted too much. I just want you... that's all I want," turned on even more by her vulnerability. "Let me have you... I wanna taste you."

"I dunno," she confessed. "I dunno. This is so bad," seeming to have second thoughts about it all.

"I know... I understand... but I'm so into you, I can't think of nuthin else," I tilted her chin and kissed her sweet lips. Pulling back... looking in her eyes, "Let's just do it... no regrets."

After kissing those lips again, I drug down her jawline, down the nape of her neck to her chest and the center of her bountiful bosom. French kissing my way down her belly, I watched it undulate from the stimulation. Finally, I reached for the waistband of her panties and tugged them, then nudged and slid them down her silky legs and off.

With her lower half now fully exposed, I slid back up until my face was directly above her private area. Slowly I lowered my mouth and flicked my tongue all the way down to the fine tangled web of her snatch, inhaling the musky essence of her sex. Opening my mouth, I engulfed her engorged clitty and then her entire pussy. She writhed in torment from the pleasure I was delivering through the tongue fuck, grabbing at the bed sheets and then reaching to clutch my head. The intensity of her unexpected climax ripped through her. "Never," she exclaimed. "OHHH Gawwwd," she struggled.

I didn't need to continue, but I wanted to. She was mine now. I owned her in this moment. There was no way she wouldn't succumb to me.

I just wanted to see her pussy up close. Lying between her thighs, it called me wanting kisses. It was obvious that Linda had taken care of grooming herself and this had me thinking that she had maybe thought of the possibility of tonight, or maybe she was a lady who always took care of herself. I buried my lips in the feathery fine hair of her mons. The aroma was intense, but clean. She had obviously washed herself in the bathroom. Hey I wanted to fuck, but I wanted to enjoy her in every way and for her to be ready when it was time.

My tongue traced the length of her swollen lips and flicked her clitty, as she shivered, seeming to lose herself. Her hands settled in my hair, as her knees wavered above my shoulders. Her audible breathing made her excitement obvious.

As I lapped her sweet crevice over the next few minutes, I listened for the tell-tale signs of what buttons to push to get her off. It was obvious from her muted squeals of satisfaction that it was all appreciated. I reached up and poked two fingers inside, making her convulse back into the pillows, then I spread her plump lips and darted my tongue as deep as I could, probing the inner pink as she squirted her cream inside my mouth.

She seemed to pass out as she climaxed and I was ready to fuck. My cock was screaming for pussy. My face, slick from her juices, moved up her body leaving another trail of kisses.

I came up her torso, pushing her shirt up... feeling skin on skin... knowing what I wanted... teasing... thinking she would enjoy it. Staring in her icy blue eyes, Linda was giving me full access to her body. Her beautiful breasts were bare and bountiful as they heaved between us. "Linda, you are so lovely," I whispered to her. I was in fuck mode.

"No. I can't," she suddenly protested, "I can't look at you. I haven't been with another man in so long," she continued her difficulty.

"Look how pretty you are," I exclaimed as I kissed her and pushed myself up to her, I could see her eyes weep. "Don't cry," I pled and kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry," she responded. "I've never done anything like this. I've never cheated on my husband."

Even though I knew she was with me last week, I wanted to settle her, calm her. I kissed her forehead again and then her cheek, "I know that. I can see that, but you need love. I can give you love."

"But I love my boys. I love my family," she wept.

"But you need this," I nodded and comforted her, kissing her lips. "You can trust me. This is our secret... it's ok. We'll take it slow... You don't have to look at me, but I want you." I kissed her cheek, "Just turn over...," subtly nudging her, "It's okay baby, It's okay," leveraging her over, laying her prone, her naked backside splayed before me. I climbed between her legs, spreading them as she relaxed underneath me, resting her head in the fluffy pillow.

My turgid, distended shaft fell through the crevice of the lovely cheeks of her ass, causing her to bristle, as if scalded, when the heated sword flopped on the flesh of her buns. I noted her goosebumps as I lowered myself 'til my chest lay upon her back, whispering in her ear, "I love you," I had to admit. "Relax baby... trust" I continued." Just lose yourself and I'll make you cum like never before." Inhaling the musky, Lilac flavored essence of her hair, I finally injected my hot beef into her sweet honey hole. "Hmmm!!!" 'hot sausage and sticky honey', I thought and it felt so good.

Linda raised her arms, turning her head to the side on the pillow, closing her eyes while sighing. I pushed-pushed into the tight, creamy, wetness of her sticky honey hole. The friction grabbing every inch of my sensitive cock as I sawed in and out.

"Please," she breathed, seeming to plead.

This activated something inside me. I so wanted this pleasure, but I wished to satisfy her most of all and that would enhance my own pleasure. I felt she needed this release and this was meant to be. I had already taken her to a certain level, but now it was time for the coup de grâce and I was going to help her get there. This was so unlike any feeling I had ever had before. This was so adult, but I wanted to help Linda get that youthful spark back in her spirit.

She arched her back in the sensations of the moment. Her fingers dug into the bed sheets, clenching and unclenching alternately as I hovered above pumping fully in and out, bumping her butt cheeks as I sank to the hilt. She was going through a range of motions and emotions. It was such a turn on watching every twitch, every jerk, every shudder, every tremble of her body, each signaling her approaching climax. I could practically see the buildup inside her, the orgasm forming and preparing to explode.

She came all at once with no real warning, abruptly stiffening before completely collapsing and sinking into the bed. She offered no resistance as I pushed and pulled in and out of the torrent of wetness she was giving me. Her muffled moans gave away her contentment.

Her shuddering through her orgasm was subsiding. I knew she could accept me, accept this now. I lowered myself and nudged my nose in her hair. I loved her fragrance comingled with the smell of sex that emanated all around us. "Will you turn over so I can see you? You are so beautiful. I want to see you. I need to."

With that she turned over and whispered, "I never felt that... like this."

"It's okay," I put a finger to her lips. "You don't have to say anything."

"Thank you," she mouthed with no words coming out.

I delayed for a moment until I once again took her lips. We embraced. As I pulled back from our kiss, her lips quivered and her eyes sealed shut. "Linda, look at me," I said. She did. We looked seriously into each other's eyes. "I love you. I'm in love with you."

"You can't love me Bobby," but her soul was betraying her. She wanted me to love her and she needed love and I could see the love in her eyes. She was mine. There was a little tear that rolled down from her eye.

"I know you're into me," I demanded. "I like to see you like this. I wanted this again... after the last time. I'm into you... you are so lovely... Lovely Linda," I took her lips again as she submitted to me.

She turned from our kiss, "It's just a fling . . . It's only a thing Bobby... It can't be more."

I was still rock hard as my cock had found its way and was pushing into the downy like feather covered mound of her pubis. I knew she felt it pushing against her. In fact, the rod was slathering through the wetness of her pussy and I could have pulled back and impaled her right then, but I wanted to savor this.

"Linda, listen to yourself. Don't say 'Fling'. This isn't a 'Fling'. This is real. Look at us. I know you're vulnerable. I know, but this is real." I planted a delicate kiss on her cheek. "I know you think this is wrong. It's not wrong to me. We're not doing anything wrong." I kissed her chin and trailed up to her lips again as she submitted.

Her legs wrapped around my body. "O.K.," she said at last. Her arms came around my shoulders. Her fingernails scraped lightly against my broad back.

I pushed myself up off of her chest feeling power and control. I smiled at this beautiful, nude woman as she looked at me with her sensitive vulnerability. "This will be so good." I offered.

We kissed softly at first, and then as I pressed harder, she did too. We continued deeply and passionately until our tongues mingled and fucked one another deliriously. God I loved tongue fucking. It was so magical and I think she thought so too, because I sensed in my heart that she was gaining a level of comfort in all of this. Here Linda lay beneath me, under my control and I could have everything I wanted in this moment. Her full breasts were pressed to my chest, her t-shirt pushed above. It was like the first time I had fucked Lisa back in High School. I lifted up and breathed in the mane of her silky blond hair as the head of my cock lurched into the pooch of the soft skin of her belly.

We kissed, on and on, as I held her and sank into her and then I swung her around until she was on top of me. She straddled me with her legs parted. Once again her pussy was on display with me buried deep inside. I slid my fingers down the delicate lips of her pussy as she quivered. She was so keyed up, I could tell, and she was totally into this.

I pulled her down continuing to kiss her deeply. She was now giving as good as she was getting as she moaned, with my erection pushing in and out of her. With the long strokes, her labial lips would flutter against the helmet of my penis and I felt the full sensation as I would sink in.

I was almost there and I think she sensed it. She pushed back as I pulled out, "Nuh-uh-uh, not yet." I snickered, as my thick rod, pointed straight up. Linda pushed her mound against it, her pussy dragging several inches along my length. She pulled her pussy back, and then she rhythmically pushed against me again and again and again. She was so ready for the culmination of our copulation.

I slid a hand down her bottom, feeling the bare skin of her ass and flipped her over. My cock was completely stiff as I hovered over her torso once again. Expertly, I guided myself back into her wet slit. Her pussy was tight, but well lubricated, making our union feel supernatural. We kissed and I picked up the rhythm. She had loosened up to the point that her head rolled from side to side as I controlled the pace. She laid back and let me do the work. I was so sensitive as I felt the end nearing.

Her composure regained, she lifted her legs, squeezing my waist. I felt her feet cross and lock behind me as we rocked our hips against each other. My lips pressed to hers, neither came up for air. Our tongues fornicated, exploring one another. Her pubis ground mine as we rutted in the full depths of our conjoinment. There were now no boundaries separating us in this exercise.

My hands pushed against the bed as I rocked steady. Linda's legs spread her base wide and her bare pussy came in torrents all over my firmly entrenched cock. She was now moving back and forth and rocking her hips, while I was engrossed with our kissing, craving all of her. I just couldn't get enough of her. Our tongues were definitely enjoying the moment.

"Bobby, oh Bob" she called softly with her eyes closed. Pumping faster and harder, she moaned and groaned as she arched her back. I suddenly felt my impending release and pushed my hips further up inside her. There was overwhelming rush: thick spurt after thick spurt released as I shuddered. My body shook as I pulled up, feeling my sensitive crown slide inside the hot wet tunnel. Linda held onto my ass and lower back with her hands, pulling me to her as I emptied inside her. We kept going, fucking hard, releasing my seed in her womb, finally slower, pulsing, until I slumped down into her. I felt victorious even in my surrender, like a conqueror. My quest was fulfilled. Our quest was fulfilled.

We both closed our eyes and gathered our wits. Lying next to her, my head against my pillow on my bed, I looked in her eyes and we kissed, renewing our vow of secrecy, knowing that this night would soon come to an end.

"Thank you for tonight," she whispered. "I'll never forget it."

"and neither will I, lovely lady... my Linda... Happy New Year." I kissed her as we laid cuddled together in our nudity. Soon, I fell to sleep from my exhaustion... Linda would soon make her way down the hall to the guest room...

The End???