Bodice Ripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P40eBu5
P40eBu5
10 Followers

She crossed her arms underneath her bosom, in a show of defiance. Which in the cool air of the room, caused what was beneath to protrude.

"Again you vex me m'lady."

"How so?"

"there you stand before me, with your charms revealed, yet concealed, and expect me to simply ignore you"

She became aware of what she was doing with her arms and dropped them to her sides.

"I ask your pardon then, for I wish not to tempt you so"

"tis a pleasant vex m'lady"

She wanted to get off the subject of her.

"I am pleased to see you have more than a passing relationship with soap and water."

"Now you mock me, for you know I bathe here at least... er, once or ... ahh twice a month."

"Such diligence"

"fie, m'lady!"

Her opinion of him was changing slowly, she still found him to be a brute, but in her mind, she thought that he seems to clean up nicely. Removal of the oily dirt seemed to have reveal a more rugged, yet noble face.

He regarded her for a moment. Her features had softened a bit, and he found the soft light suited her well.

"I would ask a boon of you, m'lady"

"What sort of boon?" she replied warily.

"my back has not been scrubbed in an age, and I would be in your debt if you would...

"do I appear to be your servant?"

"no m'lady"

"very well then"

"very well" he replied.

He closed his eyes.

She regarded him again. A moment or two passed.

"if I do this..."

"yes"

"would you tell me of yourself? "

"I am that I am"

"Nay, I am embarrassed to admit, but your body seems to tell a tale... and I, I well I am wanting to know."

"I see, you wish to know of my marks and scars"

" yes m'lord"

"In exchange for a scrubbing?"

"yes m'lord"

"seems fair"

He made a move to get out and she squealed. "No 'm'lord remain and I will fetch the scrub, I will scrub your back from behind whilst you lean forward."

In this he agreed.

She darted across the room and picked up a clean soft bristle brush and retuned. He bent forward with a slight groan an she began to scrub his back, starting from his shoulders and slowly working her way down. She stopped from time to time and asked about a mark on his shoulder or on his arm. Not daring yet to ask about markings on his back.

He answered her questions, grudgingly at first, as he was a proud man, but not one who enjoyed speaking of himself. After a while he began to loosen his tongue, as he found her to be a pleasure to speak with and she seemed attentive to his comfort. And she seemed to be enjoying herself.

For her part, she found is tales of battle and the like to be somewhat appalling to her feminine nature. But she found his tales riveting,

She stopped using the scrub and touched him with her hands. She found the touch of his skin to be not revolting as she once thought. She could feel his strength beneath her hands.

"is m'lady done?:

"You back is clean a scrubbed m'lord, is that all you desire?"

"no m'lady"

She took a breath

"I desire much more"

"ohhh.," fear crept into her voice, "what does m'lord wish?"

He turned to look at her, "you m'lady, with all my being"

His eyes burned into hers with passion and naked lust.

"you ... you gave... gave your word that you would not lay hands on me this night"

"tis true I did, but you laid hands on me"

"s-s-so?"

"behold my vexation and desire for you"

She happened to glance downward and could see in the water his desire had become aroused.

"M'LORD!," she exclaimed blushing crimson, " I cannot help you with that, i am.... well I am... afraid ..."

"Afraid m'lady? Have you not lain with a man?"

She reached to slap him, and this time her caught her hand in his.

"Let me go! You gave your word"

"as I said before, yes I did but that time, I fear, has past"

In the distance they could hear the tolling of a bell.

She paled.

She tried to back away from him, but his grip on her wrist was as a clamp. She swung around her other hand ina an attempt to dislodge him but he caught it as well.

She took a breath to scream and realized she was in a compromised position. Her eyes locked on his.

"you are a wicked man"

"am I now..."

He stood up and pulled her close to him. She could feel him through her shift, hard, pulsing. A tremor coursed through her.

"you cannot do this... please m'lord, have mercy...," she pleaded.

His response was to kiss her, openly, passionately, with no reserve.

After a minute or so, their lips parted.

"bastard"

"bitch"

He pinioned her hands behind her back, which enhanced the uplift of her breasts. Her nipples point proudly from within the material.

Hold her wrists with one hand, he slide his hand down her shift, relishing the feel of her body beneath the fabric. All the while his gaze never leaves hers, while she in return maintains a defiant gaze.

He gathers the fabric of her hem, exposing her legs in the dim light.

"m'lady has fine, strong legs"

"must you do this?"

"must you resist me?"

His hand now moved to her thigh. It is rough and warm as it contacted her skin. Her legs closed together as his hand wandered under her shift...

She found herself struggling to get away from his firm embrace, but also she also found the warm moist feeling in her sex persisted.

His hand continued it's slow, relentless journey of discovery.

Across the tops of her thighs...

Around her hips...

Across her soft belly...

"M'lord goes too far!" she hissed.

"Methinks m'lady might be enjoying this..."

"I think not!"

His hand found her full breasts, he cupped one in his hand for a moment, and then lightly brushed the nipple. Teasing it gently

"ohhhh..." , it escaped her lips.

"So this does please you?," he whispered.

"M'lord is taking advantage..." She replied.

He spun her around, and held her to his body, she could feel the firmness of his arousal pressed against her back. His hand returned to her body, she could feel him caressing, touching, exploring her - she felt violated, yet her senses told her that her body yearned for the kind of attention it was getting from him.

Her iron will was beginning to falter. Her body began to soften.

He released her hands.

A finger traced a line across the top of her sex, her hand joined it, guiding it to where no man had yet journeyed. She felt him touch and then tease her, her sex seemed to open at his touch, as a flower in the morning sun, her wetness as the dew of a spring day. She closed her eyes and opened herself to him, allowing him to touch her as he pleased.

Her hand reached back and touched his body. It seemed to her to be warm and smooth, yet strength flowed through it.

She turned to face him looking at him with new eyes. He made to speak - she placed a finger on his lips. Turning away from him, she shrugged her shoulders and her shift fell t the floor, revealing herself to him.

She turned to him, breasts softly swaying. " Is this what you desire, M'lord?"

She could see his arousal twitch.

He gathered her to him and their lips met for the first time mutual passion. His strength enveloped her, she felt safe and secure in his arms. Their lips parted and he tasted her skin. Soft and smooth it was. She involuntarily pushed her hips against him. Her head fell back and she seemed to purr with pleasure.

Across the floor his clothes had been laid out to dry, he guided her to that warm spot and they lay down began to explore each other. She took him in her hands and began to tease him with her fingers. Pulling, stroking, touching.

He in turn explored her body with his hands and mouth, to her he seemed to be everywhere. Touching, caressing and holding her. Teasing her senses with his hands, his tongue and his body. Her body cleaved unto his, as if to seek shelter. He in turn seemed to consume her. His touch awakened passions within her, feelings she had not had before.

Her eyes found his, fixing her gaze upon his, she looked deep into the dark brown eyes, searching...

He stared back into the cool fire of her green eyes, wanting...

She gently maneuvered herself to be beside him, he on his back she above. Her hands passed over his torso, caressing his skin, tracing the lines of his scars...

"You'll have to tell me about each one of these, you know that don't you?"

"M'lady may learn much..."

She reached for him, cupping him in her hand. A sigh escaped his lips.

"Are you injured?" she asked wickedly

"with the lance of desire..."

"Perhaps I can heal your wound?"

With that she moved to receive him unto her. She was somewhat unsure as he was a man of some endowment.

For her it was difficult at first, and a tear was shed with the loss.

For a time, she wanted only to feel him inside of her, his heat, his latent power and strength. She felt him deep within her, pulsing, firm and hot.

However, passion began to drive them. She abandoned herself to the moment and the pleasure of it. Her cries of pleasure echoed in the chamber as she gave herself completely to him without reservation. He in turn gave her all that he had. His feeling of passion and pleasure built in intensity and in power. His will was great and he withheld himself for a time.

She could feel him beginning to reach a place of no turning back, she also knew that pleasure also had other long term results. None of which she wanted, yet. He had pleased her so, and she wished to please him in return.

He questioned what she was doing briefly, but she demurred

Kneeling before him, she took his manhood in her hands, and tasted him tentatively. Her passion was mixed with his but she was willing. She found a unique power in this act, and while she could not completely envelope him, she found a way to please him.

His seed was strong and potent, and she was unable to contain it. Yet as he subsided, she spread it on her body, caressing herself.

Their lips met again in a passionate kiss. One of lovers found. They lay together limbs intertwined reveling in the afterglow of passions fire.

"If I did not need to bathe before, I most certainly do need to now..." she commented a sly smile on her lips.

The sounds of metal clanking in the distance brought an abrupt end to their quiet intimacy.

He quickly gathered his clothing and began to dress.

She frantically began to search for her shift.

"M'lady..."

She turned to see him holding her raiment. she reached for it, and he pulled it away.

"M'lord, return to me my garment."

"But you are to bathe are you not?"

"NOT with unknown persons approaching - M'LORD MY GARMENT PLEASE..."

She stood before him, hand out stretched her breasts softly wobbling in the light.

" I would not think to deprive you of your bathing time, M'lady"

"M'lord they are coming...," she whispered.

He paused a moment longer.

" You are truly a vile man! Give me my garment!"

He smiled, " And you do still truly vex me M'Lady"

He tossed the shift to her, so it would be above her head, he so enjoyed the view of her catching it.

"Shall I draw your bath?" he inquired

"Oh, begone you silly man and leave a woman in peace"

"HERE COMES THE KING."

Her eyes met his.

Phoebus
Ā©12/18/2002

P40eBu5
P40eBu5
10 Followers
12