Bodies in Ecstasy

Story Info
He plays with the woman he loves and takes all of her.
912 words
3.45
16.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deathia
Deathia
2 Followers

"Is there anything I can do for you?" the young woman asks, looking into her lover's eyes and waiting upon him eagerly. He smiles at her loving way of serving him. He takes the hand of the tall, strong woman who he loves like a goddess and kisses her fingers delicately. He wants to have her, all of her.

"You could start by smiling. Your smile is beautiful, especially when you smile for me my love." She smiles with all of her face because she could never deny him anything, not her body, mind, or heart.

Suddenly, he slaps her so hard her cheek burns. She gets wet from this, she'll never understand exactly why; maybe it's his power over her that excites her. She looks into his eyes; a window into his soul which is full of perverted and strange desires including many ways to use her body for his own pleasure. He grabs her neck and presses her against the wall, lifting her skirt and rubbing his hard cock in between her legs. The many layers of clothing separating them don't make her feel any less naked and vulnerable under his firm grip. He's laughing and she realizes he's playing with her; she is his toy.

His dark eyes are so close to hers and she can feel his warmth as he kisses her gently. She craves more of his body against her and more of his warm tongue gliding against hers. He slaps her again, as if he knew she wanted something from him and it is not her place to do the desiring. He doesn't whisper "I want you" gently but speaks confidently and aggressively: "you're mine."

He holds her hands against the wall and bites deep into the muscle of her neck so she screams with pain. When he stops, her body goes limp and she shakes against him. He is her attacker and her savior. "Thank you master" she whispers, her voice cracking.

He begins to undress her, staring at her exposed body, eating her with his eyes. She feels his stare and shivers with excitement.

"Your body looks so pure, clean, soft, and innocent... but do you know what it's really for?" He asks her as he takes off her white frilly undergarments.

"It's for you master, all for you." She smiles as she speaks the one truth she does not doubt. Nothing matters but that one truth. The pain coursing through her neck and cheek mean nothing compared to the pleasure of the one she loves. When she is with her master, she can be truly sure that whatever he is doing to her is right, even if it is him fucking her ass while she's gagged by her own dirty underwear.

"Now, show me what you can do for me." He lies back in his bed smiling. He feels strong because he knows she will give him anything he desires.

She gets on top of him, desperate to please him and she lowers herself onto his hard cock. Her pussy is tight and she winces as he penetrates her. She's being vocal about the pain his cock is inflicting on her tight little pussy so holds her mouth shut. She starts rubbing herself against him, feeling his warmth on her clit, and he grabs her ass which gives him leverage to make her bounce on his cock. As she bounces up and down, his cock slides in and out of her pussy, which is soaking just like her mouth is salivating on the cloth he gagged her with. She feels like a blanket of fleshy pleasure wrapped around his strong, hot body. Her body tenses every time she falls on his cock. She's moaning, half from pain, half from pleasure. It's not enough though.

"I want you." She tries to say through her gag. He runs his nails along her back, digging deep into her skin, leaving trails of red. He repositions her so she's on her knees in front of him, her gagged face looking up at his commanding smile. He asks her what she'll do for him to make him ungag her. She wants to say 'anything' but she can't and he laughs at her pathetic, animalistic moans. He says she must have offered to choke on his cum as he fucks her face. She tries to get up off her knees but he cock slaps her and she bows before him, my head at his feet. He pulls her up by her hair and takes out her gag. Her mouth stays open because she knows it's just another hole for his use. He fucks her face violently, smiling evilly as she chokes and scratches at him, trying to make him stop. She wants to give him all the pleasure she can but she's crying and choking and wondering when it will end. He comes in her mouth and she chokes on the warm fluids coming from his throbbing cock.

He grabs her hands and ties her to his bed frame. He slaps her face which is covered in his come. He licks all around her wet and violated pussy. When he, smiling viciously, slips his fingers into her ass she screams. He licks her clit and fingers her ass in the way he knows gives her pleasure. Her body is in ecstasy; powerless to the pleasure he is giving her.

"Come for me and I'll release you slave." He whispers.

Deathia
Deathia
2 Followers