Bodies of Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Itold you..." was all he replied before he began to suck on her breasts. Her anger evaporated as her body came alive again. He concentrated on one massive tit at a time, sweeping a maddingly-soft tongue across the erect nipple while gently squeezing the whole of the extra-full globe with both hands. Then he switched to the other one and her cunt was on fire. "In me!" she screamed, "I need you in me right now!" He pulled back and stared at her with pure lust in his eyes before he wedged the head of his huge dick into the mouth of her cunt. She braced herself for a battering-ram insertion but was surprised when he raised himself up on his arms and allowed his weight to push his cock slowly into her. All the juices, new and old, still in her cunt made it possible. The great pressure turned to pleasure as he hit bottom and she realized that she was entirely full of him. He grabbed the great globes of her ass and began the thrusting they both needed. First slowly, then faster and faster he bucked into her. She screamed with joy as his pubic bone repeatedly mashed her clit. Then he pulled her to himself so hard that he could have left fingerprints in her asscheeks. His great cock jerked and shot seed into her, setting off her own climax. As he sagged down to the bed she used her leverage to keep his cock in her and to wind up on top of him. That way she could fall asleep with her cunt still full.

Some time later she realized that his cock was coming erect - yet again! - inside her but her cunt was sore from all the battering it had received, so she fell to one side and allowed his organ to escape. He groaned in frustration and tried to hold her back as she left the bed. She said, "Just wait," as she went back to the bathroom. A quick search revealed the KY jelly - the placewas fully stocked. She brought it to the bed and stood with her back to him, tensing her buttocks and rising up on her toes to make the globes even rounder than they already were. "Let's try a little back-door diplomacy," she murmured in her sexiest voice, "You get me ready and I'll get you ready." She lay down with her head facing his crotch, felt his hands grip her wide hips and then felt his tongue dip into her cunt. It trailed back out of that hole and then licked along her skin to the other opening. As it entered her bunghole she uncapped the jar and began coating his organ with the gel. Soon she felt nice and loose back there and his cock glistened like a pulsing icicle.

As she shifted into a kneeling position she pleaded, "Please be gentle... " He didn't reply but hewas gentle as his cock centered on the star of her asshole and VERY SLOWLY pushed inwards. She hissed in discomfort but whispered, "Farther in... a little farther in... " His rod was alot farther in when it finally could not go any further. Then he leaned over her back and used one hand to play with her clit and the other to play with her massive, hanging tits. She squealed and began to pump her ass back at him. His stroke was never more than an inch or two long but it and his two hands were all she needed to heat up like a furnace. He packed and repacked her ass until she screamed in a sudden, unexpected cum. The squeezing of her ass muscles triggered his own climax and he bellowed like a bull as semen filled the depths of her ass.

As they slumped to their sides, she felt more than saw him fall asleep.It's OK, she thought as she felt her asshole continue to drip cum,he's done a good afternoon's work. She looked at the clock -well, a good day's work. She took stock: her mouth was sore, her tits were sore, her cunt was sore, and her ass was sore. In short, she feltwonderful. She'd had more sex in the last hours than she'd had in the last years. And it was clear that her new body, like his, was made for fucking. There was a big, wide world out there and she was now big enough and wide enough to take it all on - in every way. She felt him reach out in his sleep and cup the spheres of her breasts. She covered his hands with hers and drifted off to sleep herself.

Today had been the first day in the rest of her (new) life.

12