Body Builder's Task Ch. 01

Story Info
New neighbour's hubby turns out to be a slave.
2.8k words
4.36
60.6k
9
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was intrigued by the new neighbours. Both were black, nothing wrong with that. But the husband, Rufus, was – as I found out later, of course – 25 while his wife, Gail, was 40. When I say they were black, Rufus was a very light chocolate colour. Gail, a busty lady, was deep brown. Lovely – the sight of both of them made me wet.

The day after they moved in I introduced myself. I'm Christel, and I'm 38, pert 34-inch breasts – but they're DD cups, so they are, thank heavens, a nice mouthful. I wear my blonde hair short, almost like a crew cut on my head, and much, much shorter down there. OK, there's just a landing strip on my mons, the rest is shaved.

I'm separated. My cheating tramp of a husband moved out to shack up with his tramp of a secretary, a cute little 18-year-old. Now she's ditched him for an older woman and there's no way he's getting back into my bed. His secretary, on the other hand, well, she's more than welcome.

But back to Rufus and Gail. A couple of days after introducing myself, I was in my rear upstairs bedroom tidying up and when I looked across I could see directly down into their lounge. There, with the curtains wide, were Rufus and Gail humping like there was no tomorrow. I guess they didn't realise I could see down on them.

Anyway, what I'm getting around to, isn't the fact that Rufus was playing hide the sausage with his hugely attractive big black wife, it was the fact that he was obviously a body builder.

I don't know about you, but I have a thing about body builders. The way their muscles ripple, the glow they give off when they're posing, their oiled pecs, their thighs, their little posing thongs! I just want to finger myself thinking about it!

There is another thing about body builders and that's the common fallacy that they have tiny little cocks. But I'll get around to that later!

Anyway, I watched for a while and then the phone rang and I had to dash into my bedroom to answer it. One pleading, begging hubby. I soon told him where he could take his over-sexed prick and shove it, but not without one final, irresistible parting shot: "And by the way, how is young Monique?" Yeah, you guessed it, she's his fucking secretary! Only, now he's not fucking her any more!

By the time I'd got back into the spare room, there was no sign of my new neighbours. The next day, I was watching again when I saw Gail drive out of their carport. Soon afterwards, Rufus emerged into the sunshine and started to work on hand weights in their garden. He was wearing a pair of cut off jeans and he looked good enough to eat!

I slipped into a pair of high heels, checked out my sexy little red shorts and white T-shirt, dabbed some lipstick on, then almost ran out into my back yard.

"Hi Rufus, working out?" I announced, somewhat obviously when I reached the waist high hedge separating us.

The gorgeous athlete put down his weights and grinned. "Hi, Christel, yeah, catching up on some exercise," he replied, his body covered in a thin sheen of perspiration.

"That's a nice body you've got there," I said, again somewhat obviously, but he accepted the compliment.

"It's taken a lot of hard work to get it looking this good," the brown-eyed handsome man said, somewhat proudly.

"Yeah, I bet," I said, then plunged into the reason for my arrival: "You look so strong, I was wondering if you could help me with a little lifting job I've got upstairs?"

He smiled and with one hand on the top of the fence he vaulted athletically across it and stood near me. He smelt of sweat and Envy by Gucci! "Lead on," he said.

I turned and wiggling my tush as seductively as I knew how – and hey, it's a great-looking arse, OK? – walked inside and up the stairs to my bedroom.

Rufus looked puzzled when I turned to face him. "Where's the lifting job?" he asked.

"Here," I said, planting my feet firmly. "I'd like you to lift me onto the bed!"

OK, it was the corniest pick-up line in the world – pick up, get it? OK, sorry, awful pun.

But Rufus wasn't upset by my outrageous display of wanton desire. In fact, he grinned. "Fair enough, Christel, but first do you want to check out that I'm up to the task?"

I smiled. "I'd love to, but you're rather over dressed. How about getting rid of those shorts before I check you out," I suggested. I figured if I was going to use a pick-up line like that, I'd be totally brazen.

Rufus grinned again, displaying oh-so-perfect teeth. "Sure, but if I get rid of these shorts I'll only be wearing one garment, my thong. How about you getting stripped down to one item of clothing as well?"

It was my turn to smile. "Fair enough – and then we'll be a perfect match, because I'm wearing a thong, too," I told him, before peeling off my T-shirt and stepping out of my shorts. I saw him eying my boobs and my little black satin thong.

"Nice tits," he said, while sliding his cut-offs down to his ankles and kicking them away, to reveal a shiny, red satin thong.

"Nice package," I responded, looking with interest on his pleasure pack.

"OK, Christel, check me out," he said, and went into one of those muscle-rippling body builder's poses for me.

I stepped forward and ran my fingers lightly over his lovely shoulders, feeling the smooth skin. Then down his chest to his pecs, the nipples dark brown and erect. Next I checked out his abs – yeah, like a washboard, as they say.

"Turn around," I whispered, trying hard to contain the excitement in my voice.

He did and I saw the most magnificent set of beautiful round buns, gleaming chocolate brown. I stroked them, feeling my nipple-hard breasts brushing against his bare back.

"You're wonderful," I told him, as he turned back to face me, "but there's just one more muscle I need to check. OK?"

Rufus grinned, which I took to indicate permission, so I pulled the top of his thong down and his cock sprang from the garment's confines. It was then that I realised the old saying that body builders have small cocks was exactly that – a lot of cock!

A mighty, brown stick popped into sight, the pink helmet of his circumcised cock shiny in the light, its tip nearly grazing his navel. I tugged the thong completely down to reveal a large pair of heavy balls. He was totally shaved.

"Well, Christel," he announced, "now you've checked me out, do you think I'm right for that lifting job?"

I nodded. "You're absolutely perfect for what I had in mind," I said, stroking his erection. "What is it – 10 inches?"

Rufus laughed. "Hardly, darling, a mere nine and a half," he said, but there was that hint of pride again.

Then he changed the subject. "Christel, now I'm not wearing my thong, how about you take yours off, too – lighten the lifting load, eh?"

I was out of my thong in a flash and it had hardly hit the floor, than Rufus had his strong hands around my waist and was lifting me up into the air. I'm not heavy, but I'm well-built, so I'm not exactly light, either, but Rufus had me up there as if I was a feather.

My heart was thumping as he hoisted me until my pussy was directly opposite his face and then, when his tongue flickered along my sex trench I thought I was going to wet myself!

But my body builder then lowered me to the floor, spun me gently around and once more hoisted me up into the air. This time I felt his tongue flashing against my buttocks before landing like a flick of a feather on my anus.

Rufus then turned to face the bed and lowered me until my feet were on the mattress. With a push, he had me onto my belly, then he was on me, flicking me over and guiding his cock straight up my sopping wet cunt. I kissed him greedily on the mouth – then froze.

There, at the still open bedroom door, stood Gail. "And just what the fuck do you think you're doing, Rufus?"

She marched into the room, clad in a pair of gleaming black leather jeans, a white blouse and a black leather bolero jacket. She was stunningly attractive, but she was also pissed!

"I'm, er, I'm," Rufus began, but she cut him off swiftly.

"Oh shut the fuck up, while I get ready. And while I'm doing that, get Christel up on top, you fuckin' sex maniac," she snapped.

Rufus grabbed my buttocks, then spun me until he was beneath me. While he was doing this, Gail was shucking off her blouse, jacket, jeans and high heels until she was stark naked. Her breasts were heavy and high slung, possibly 40 inches, the nipples huge and hard, the areolae the largest I'd ever set eyes on. At her pussy, the dark hair had been shaved back into a crinkly crew cut. Her severe, short-cut jet black hair added to her look of absolute hauteur.

"Right," she announced, "two's company but three's a fuckin' orgy. Christel, get up on your knees, sit up on him."

I obeyed, her tone was so imperious I never thought about arguing. Gail climbed up onto the bed, allowing me a clear view of her large pink piss flaps glistening at her black snatch.

Rufus raised his arms and steadied his wife as she lowered her pussy onto his mouth. Gail grinned at me, then leaned forward and ran her mouth across my 34-inch boobs, which seemed very insignificant to me now, in view of her massive melons.

"So, Christel," she smiled, as she worked her pussy around on Rufus's obviously hard-at-work tongue, "you fancy a bit of chocolate log, do you?"

I resumed humping on her husband's huge hard-on. "Well, actually, what turns me on about him is his body builder physique," I confessed.

"And why do you think he fancies you, darling?" asked my interrogator. "Your beautiful boobs – they're very nice by the way. Your big blue eyes? Your tight little cunt?"

I had the good grace not to blush, but I laughed: "A combination of all three, maybe, Gail?"

Gail graunched around on her husband's face, before responding: "No, none of the above. What turns him on is an older woman. I'm 40, how old are you?"

"I'm 38," I told her.

"And do you know why he's turned on by older women, my dear?" said Gail, continuing with her inquisition.

"No idea," I replied, totally honestly.

"It's because he knows they can boss him around. He knows they can be domineering. He knows they can dominate. You gettin' my drift, baby?" the strongly-built stunner asked me.

"Er, yes, I think I do," I replied, not absolutely certain. "He's, er, you mean he's a submissive?"

Gail roared with laughter. "A submissive? My dear Christel, he's a fuckin' slave!"

I was still taking in her words, when Gail snapped: "OK, Rufus. Get out of your new friend, get away from my pussy, get your fuckin' thong and cut-offs on, get home and get into the play room. I'll be over to deal with you later!"

Then Rufus, my beautifully-built body builder fuck was out of me, his face pulled away from his wife's dark pussy, and he was out of the bedroom like a flash.

Gail smiled at me and sat up against the headboard of the bed. "Come here, baby," she ordered, patting a place beside her, "and let me tell you how we're gonna get on together."

I swiftly sat alongside her, feeling her hard black body warm and thrilling against my side. Gail traced a hand across my breasts, then let it slide a path down to my belly. I opened my thighs wide and her hand continued its path on to my pussy, one finger sliding into my still thrilled cunt.

Then her mouth was on mine and we were smooching, and she tasted so lovely. Before I knew it, I was lying on my back and marvelling as Gail's mouth lapped at my dripping snatch, expertly bringing me to a shouting, quivering climax.

After I had calmed down, Gail whispered in my ear: "From now on baby, it's going to be you and me against Rufus. He obviously fancies you, and I fancy you. I know you fancy me."

I kissed her on her pussy-stained mouth. "I guess I do, I can't fake orgasms, Gail, never could," I told her.

She laughed: "I gathered that." Then she stepped off the bed.

"You got any sexy power lingerie?" she asked, as she got dressed again.

"Er, you mean kinky stuff?" I asked.

"Yep," she replied.

"Will this do?" I asked, rummaging in my lingerie drawer and producing a black PVC playsuit. "Shall I model it for you?" Gail nodded, and I pulled on the gleaming garment. My breasts stood up superbly in the cut-out cups. The playsuit shone sexily over my belly, but my pussy was bare as the garment was crotchless. It was cut high at the hips, and my buttocks were uncovered.

"Perfect," said Gail, as she completed dressing. "Now some sexy boots, or high heels?"

"Only high heels, platform things, I can't walk very farm in them, I sort of teeter," I said.

"Perfect again," said Gail. "Now let's go visit my philandering fuckin' husband, shall we?"

I pulled on a large plastic raincoat, which must have looked stupid, given that it was a lovely summer's morning, but what the hell, I was eager to see what Gail had in store for Rufus and I didn't really give a flying fuck what any of the neighbours might think.

Once inside, Gail let me into the lounge, went to the kitchen and returned with two cold glasses of white wine. "I'll just get changed, then we'll have a chat – there's nothing like keeping a slave waiting, it heightens his anticipation," she informed me.

Minutes later, Gail returned. I almost gasped as I took in the picture of female domination she now presented. On her head was a black leather Muir cap, which gleamed in an almost menacing way, if a cap can be menacing.

But it was the garment that supported Gail's superb bazookas which took my breath away. It was an open-fronted corselette, with black laces down its centre. It came to above her hips, its hem was just below her rib cage. The straps which went around her neck pulled her wonderful 40-inch tits into almost gravity-defying uplift.

Gail's pussy and buttocks were bare, but gleaming black boots which came to half-way up her strong, muscular thighs, covered her legs. And if you don't think a Muir cap can be menacing, believe me a pair of leather thigh boots most certainly can!

I passed Gail her glass of wine and stood to plant a long, slow kiss on her mouth. I wanted to go down on her there and then, but she divined my thoughts and laughed, pushing me back onto the couch. "Down girl, we can play later," she smiled.

After draining the glasses, Gail went into the kitchen and replenished them. "Keep him waiting, darling, keep him waiting," she said, handing me my fresh glass.

"How long has he been your slave?" I asked, as we sipped on our chardonnay.

"I gathered he was a slave type on our very first date," she told me, "and on the second date I spanked him and gave him a golden shower. He's been eating out of my pussy ever since!"

"And you're married?" I queried.

Gail nodded. "Sure am. We got married a year ago, when I was still a comparatively young woman of 39. And you?"

"I'm 38 and separated," I told her, giving her the information about my shit of a husband.

Gail listened, then we drained our glasses, and she stood up, towering above me, an absolute picture of femdom. "Let's go punish my body builder, shall we?" she asked.

I didn't need to be asked a second time. We made our way down into the basement beneath the house. As I followed the bare buttocked beauty downstairs, I felt between my thighs and realised I was leaking like a sieve.

This was going to be fun!

To be continued.