Body Changers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"CAL!!"

"DON'T STOP!" He reminded her.

She looked down at him with determination and bucked all the harder. The jizm oozing down that hot pussy, slipping along the hard shaft. She gripped tight to her ass on the edge of the seat and rammed mercilessly into that cunt. Now she filled her mind with the dirtiest thoughts. She grunted loudly and it kept her hard.

"Take it, Take it all!"

Cal was moving his ass, helping to meet the thrusts and feeling his own slow build up. He could feel the pussy grip and flex and how each invasion was a surprise as if it went a different path. And the out stroke, that was the best, the filling and then the pull back, over and over again.

"Don't stop." He had to encourage. "Make me cum." He looked up and lowered his hands to that muscled ass, feeling it drive like a hammer between the open legs.

Sylvia was loving it, things started to go numb, but the sensation was still good although her ass muscles were already on fire. She tried what Cal would do when she was slow to blast off.

"Cum for me, baby." She said. "let me hear you scream. let me hear that cummm" She drew that out. "Oh, I want your cum. DO IT!"

Cal was working on it but it wasn't there. "Rub my clit." He suggested.

Sylvia grinned and reached down, thumbing that little button as the hard rod slide back and forth under it. "Come on, baby" She cooed. "Cum for me."

Her eyes were shut but Cal was close. The need was there and almost fulfilled. When Sylvia gave that button a little slap it knocked over the domino... and off it rolled. Cal was cumming, cumming from his wife fucking him. Feeling her deep inside and on top. He pulled her in, clung to that male body and felt his cum wash like a tide, not the explosion he was used to, but a rolling force of nature that crashes against the waves.

Sylvia held him. She breathed hard, finally getting to rest. They both panted but she was exhausted. "Cal."

"Hmm?"

"Let go of me." She asked.

Cal looked at her. "No, I got an idea."

She looked back puzzled, she was the schemer. "What?"

"Take off the headgear." He smiled.

She smiled back and put her hands to her head and he to his, and took the contraption off.

Things blurred and they both had to shut their eyes from the vertigo, but when they opened He was on top of her. His softening cock still nestled inside the warmth of his beloved. They looked at each other with crazy grins and then they both started to laugh.

Sylvia hugged him hard, her head pressed into his shoulder. "I love you, Cal."

"I love my girl." He responded.

She paused and gave a silly grin. "I do too."

12